/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Never

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83402/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

waifus lore harmony etc

Husbando post

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

storytime in 15 minutes

This thread claimed for doggos.

free hugs?

For a spooky male vampire, should I keep the vanilla appearance or download Dynamic Vampire Appearance?

oh shityeah

Download Dynamic Vampire Appearance

How about free bath?
*push you in the water*

Oh good, just in time.

Actual dogs or man-dogs?

Yes.

The air was filled with the sound of crickets singing their song to the forest as the moons climbed into the colorful night sky. The only other thing that could be heard was the crackling and popping of a cooking fire. Above it rested large haunches of venison, sweating oils, forming a crisp coating on the outside. Around this fire sat two silent hunters, taking comfort in the heat and the soft sounds of the night. Thorindor was resting his head on the earth, enjoying the peace with shut eyes and a big smile. Kaarina was less serene, lost deep in thought, her eyes peering up through the holes in the leafy canvas like she was searching for a message in the stars.

Kaarina interrupted the cozy silence. "I wonder how much a werewolf's ears could hear on a quiet night like this," she asked out loud. Thorindor's smile quickly soured as he shifted uncomfortably. He presumed the question was for him, being the only werewolf in the immediate area, but he remained silent. Kaarina eagerly awaited what he had to say, but sank with a defeated sigh after she was answered with a minute of silence. Slightly frustrated, she asked him, "Is something the matter? How come I never hear you talk about what it's like to, you know, transform and all that?"

Thorindor wearily sat up. They had been together for only a matter of weeks, but he knew her well enough to know that he wasn't getting out of this one.

"If you had to live with a curse like this, would you want to talk about it all the time?"

>nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83402/?
Genuinely makes me consider the value of continued existence.

"Curse? What're you talking about? I saw how you took on all those Silver Hand bastards when they came after us, there must've been seven of them. You were amazing!"

"Okay, first off, there weren't that many, and I didn't mean to lose control like-"

"And all the time I spent with Kis and Veit, they were so strong. It was awe-inspiring, I can only dream of being able to do the things they can. And th-"

"Kaarina."

"Yes?"

He took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, halting her onslaught. "Believe me when I say that you should be glad you were never turned into a beast. It is true that we have immense strength and strike fear into the hearts of our prey like no other, but I can say for certain that none of it was worth turning. I would give anything to go back and change that moment."

"So, you do remember how you became a werewolf then? I was hoping you hadn't forgotten."

"I do, I wish I could forget it all. Why... why are you so interested in how it happened?"

"Well, I was hoping you could- I mean, maybe you could help me become a werewolf?"

idk famalam, Sloth is hot.

Upon hearing this, his eyes lit up with anger and he jumped to his feet. "Absolutely NOT," he growled, as he started pacing back and forth. "Don't you understand what will happen? There's no going back from any of it. There's no cure, I've searched for years and there's nothing. You'll be cursed like me, you'll be a monster, you'll do terrible, terrible things. People will come after you, hunt you, you could DIE, and you'll end up roaming Hircine's hunting grounds forever. Is that what you want?" His voice trailed off, and he stood still as his demeanor suddenly went somber.

"Do you really want to end up like me?" he choked out. "You don't want to live through the things I've done."

Kaarina was taken aback, she had never seen him get this emotional before, at least not while he was in human form. She feared she prodded him too much, he was visibly shaken. She went to his side and wrapped her arm around him to comfort him. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"No, I'm sorry. You didn't know, I shouldn't have lost my temper." He had returned to his normal, placid self. "I owe you an explanation. If anyone ought to know what happened, it's you."

"The first thing you should know is I don't hate werewolves. I even pray to Hircine every now and then. I've never heard his voice, but I honestly prefer it that way. I didn't choose to become a werewolf, it was forced on me by another. I was hunting with some men from my village when we were attacked by a massive creature in the night. We wounded it enough to make it retreat, but we couldn't pursue, we had wounds of our own to tend to. I was the luckiest and unluckiest that night. Out of everyone, I was harmed the least. Only got one scratch. If only I had known that scratch transmitted Sanies Lupinus, if only we could have realized what had attacked us in the black of night, we could have put a stop to all that was about to happen. Three days had passed by the time we returned to the village, just enough time for the disease to take root.

"Before I knew what had hit me, I was out-of-control, transforming into a monster in my own home, and that's the last thing I remember before my mind was gone. The faces of my family and friends, all the villagers, they meant nothing to me as I-

"I killed them all."

"After I came to, there wasn't a soul left in the village. Not knowing what else to do, I buried everyone before I planned to leave. No more than a handful of villagers had escaped, and they returned to find me there as the lone survivor, assuming I had returned and driven off the beast. I couldn't bear to face them after what I had done, so I just ran. I ran and ran until my grief and remorse did me in. My mind went feral again, only this time I never regained my sanity. I roamed Valenwood for years, fulfilling the urges of the Hunt without knowing right from wrong.

"I can't remember what made me come to my senses, I only know that I woke up one morning with hazy memories of the living nightmare I had just endured. I set out, leaving Valenwood behind me. Too many painful memories. I had one goal in mind, and that was to find a way to undo my curse. I hunted monsters who would do harm to others, and maybe even find a sliver of atonement from it. I stayed on the move to avoid attention, and above all else, avoid becoming attached to anyone ever again. I promised myself that I would remain a lonely man for the rest of my life, for the sake of others.

"Thanks to you, I couldn't keep that promise."

Kaarina remained sitting beside him quietly, still processing the gravity of what she had just heard. The man she had gotten to know, the man she thought she knew, she never would have expected that he had been through so much suffering.

"I-I had no idea, I didn't mean to make you relive all those horrible-"

"It's fine, really. It did feel good to get that off my chest. Nobody else in the world knows about any of this. I carried all of it, alone, this whole time, I thought that was best for me and everyone. I was wrong."

"Are you gonna be alright?"

"I am now. But, now that I told you all this, is becoming a werewolf something you still want to do? I have to say, I still don't much like the idea, not at all. However, I know someone, two brothers in the ranks of the Companions actually, werewolves. They could help us, make sure you go through the ordeal safely."

Kaarina simply shook her head. "No, you don't have to do that. I realize now that I didn't consider the consequences of any of this, not nearly enough. You're right, it's something there's no going back from, I tried not to think about that part. I don't know if I want to give up Sovngarde either. Even then, it doesn't seem all that great to me sometimes, but at the same time, that's the only place I can finally meet-"

"Your mother," Thorindor realized out loud. "That's right, you never knew her, did you?"

She answered with a gloomy sigh. "Yeah. Like I told you before, I was too young when she passed. But hey, that's why I'm up here in Skyrim. In a way a part of her is still with me, I s'pose," she said, all the while her hand was involuntarily twirling the double-headed axe amulet hanging from her neck.

Thorindor reached a hand out to her shoulder, pulling her in tight, as she rested her head against his. The two remained like that until they were interrupted by the sound of popping. Kaarina's attention turned towards the meat over the fire as she hopped up and grabbed her pocket cookbook from the stump nearby, thumbing through the pages until she found the right one. "Yep, they're done. To hell with this solemn crap, let's get these rounds back to the cabin and get 'em in jars. This is gonna be great when it finishes marinating, smells perfect."

Thorindor chuckled quietly to himself before hoisting himself up to give her a hand, amused at how food could lift her spirits so quickly. "I still don't see why we can't just eat them now."

That's all for now. I'll post Part 2 tomorrow evening. It's fairly lengthy and not done yet.

Pretty good.

fuckin nice stuff dude

the last image in this set is pretty much my favorite shot of Thorindor so far

>cooking by cook
you poor poor souls.
Thank you for the story, I'll keep an eye out for the next part!

Great story!
Can't wait for the second part!

So we get to see how Kaarina and Thorindor end up and Skyrim and their plans moving forward...nice stuff.
Thank you for sharing. I can't wait for Part 2.

Very nice!

I should probably get around to actually submitting his follower.

Thank ya! Glad you enjoyed.
He's photogenic af dawg.

This guy at the Bannered Mare knows a story about Ragnar the Red.
It was kinda boring. The head rolling part was kinda fun, tho.

no matter what I will always love this general and all of its inhabitants, the good and the bad

Shiiit, awesome story.
I'm glad I at least got to see it posted in thread. That mention of Kis and Veit was a nice touch too.

DED.
She is.

Fix the bow man

Whats a good hair mod if I want to make a rugged tomboy or a qt druid?

That was three installs ago.

SG/KS are the hair mods, there aren't many fitting that description but there are some

Thanks, I almost feel like the one mention wasn't enough. All the time she spent running around with them left quite an impression.

I feel that it is my scared duty to remind everyone that Dunmer are best waifus

please help me

>Scared duty
Jealous waifus out to get you?

Do it.

n i c e

>Vivec funko figure

ECE or RaceMenu?

Yes.

Those are the two yes

>pop!

Hair is outdated but yeah.

Shilling your shitty conversion huh?

Wish more waifus had a good bush like that.

>responding

Sorry, my penis likes to type on it's own sometimes. I'll try to control it next time.

Any opinions on the Sands of Time mod for sse? It looks interesting, but at the same time it looks like it might be a bit too much.

So, if your character was a car, or a plane, or a tank or boat or whatever the fuck along those lines, what would they be?
or what would they drive if thats easier

Are we just posting the vehicle and have people guess who it is?

If you wanna do it that way. You can also explain why it applies to them.

Königstiger, pride of the fatherland.

This shouldn't be hard to guess.

Heiko?

Haar car

USS Enterprise (CV-6)

Alternatively a Toyota AE86 so she can make those midnight tofu deliveries in time

Everytime we do this only like 3 people actually guess the other posts and only ~5 turn out correct

Not quite. How about another hint? This is what I should have posted in the first place because of course a big gun gets mistaken for Heiko.

This has got to be Haar.

Talon?

So I'm having issues using Archery gameplay overhaul (with FNIS and enhanced camera 1.3). The viewmodel is jittery as all hell. Is there a way to keep the immersive camera, but replace the arm viewmodels with vanilla?

1998 Ford f150

I don't think anyone will guess this because its a really convoluted reference.

>Talon?
Nope

Yeah, Haar is a Nova.
Did either of you know before I posted it, or was it that obvious?

It was pretty obvious.

spess yacht
I need to stop being lazy and finish remodding and actually make her

Anne?

You are NOT Space James Bond, I don't fucking care who you are.

Faust, because it's obnoxiously large and covered in armor

Brave, because it's sleek, color-coordinated and nerdy as fuck

Horst because it's old man tier and all greyed out

not even close

>IA
>male
>human
Bertie's too much of a sarcastic asshole to be Bond anyway

Thorindor
Adaliz

Nope.

which nope

Probably both.

Faust

who is this, I must know.

Correct.

N-no, I was and

not sure if Maze or Ewa

I'm guessing Nadene, because teacher

both

Not Brave, but good try. We have some things in common.

Waifus and automotive vehicles living in harmony

aw man! I don't see you around too much so I wasn't expecting

Here's a easy one