mega.nz/#!qYplEYJQ!_Ot8MwzytP-HaftJ6_cmTUwJ6IsJ0dwEwJAmiVFnLl4

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12741916
strawpoll.me/12741901
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Lewd Eris Edition
so just regular Eris edition?

Just got to master today. Does my opinion matter now?

No

It matters even less now.

>snek
You matter a little now.

Masters only play meme decks and don't really care about losing, so no.

strawpoll.me/12741916

strawpoll.me/12741901

>low masters
>relevant
Try 20 winstreak in 10k masters and then we talk

>Player 1 goes first
>Player 2 has mana advantage (starts with 2 mana instead of 1)
>both players have 3 evo points, player 1 goes first on t4

Fixed your shit game, shadowbabs.

You aren't even midmasters. Anyone can ride cancer to masters

your opinion matters to me desu

Should I craft the last two imperial dragoons I need to meme with Discard?

Tfw carried in arena by frog meme and duck cyclone

If you are browsing this thread thinking "should I play this game?" Know this:

The metagame is the worst it's ever been, with one deck completely dominating all others.

The gameplay is the worst it's ever been, with fewer meaningful decisions than any other competitive game out there

The game is getting more expensive with every new set, because every deck needs 6 legendaries and legendaries come at a rate of about 1 per week.

The game is shit for paying players, to get the most out of your money you can only buy 1 pack a day.

NEP IS BACK BAYBEE

Isn't that just Hearthstone now?
Their 2nd gets a coin that gives them 1 mana, no?

>wanting to make forte sad by losing with her
Only if you play with rowen

only the first topic is invalid the others are the #firstcard retards

nice reddit spacing

>20 win streak

Is that even possible? Max i ever done was around 7-8.

>tfw been doing nothing but copying meme Nip decks and trying them out for the last two days

It makes the game fun and fresh I guess and I still get ranked points for the wins.

>t5 10pp
YES! YEEEEEEEEEES!

Yes. 1 dragoon will always be good for clearing wards and additional face reach. You gotta slow down and enjoy life.

If you don't brainlessly netdeck like a retard into AA you can do fine with gold budget lists in D/C/B. Sandbaggers will bully your buttgina but that's everywhere.

It didn't really leave. People stopped running odins and so many mirror matches reduced lightning blast.

Disco's actually pretty good. It's hard to balance your build right but it's strong.

grimmir is better without drawback

>tfw dragoon has been powercreeped by a 3pp neutral

I got 15 with Dragon and deck isn't even complete yet.
Pretty sure Shadowniggers can do 20+.

>because every deck needs 6 legendaries and legendaries come at a rate of about 1 per week.
Nice lies you reddit spacing turd, I grinded myself to masters in this horrible meta with my shitty 5k vial 0 legendary budget decks.

IT'S TOO LATE, I ALREADY DID IT

7K VIALS SACRIFICED TO MEMES

Post them please.

>tfw I've vialed two nimated Dragoons so far

Does anyone else find it annoying how much this game punishes you for using real money? I enjoy playing this game a lot and would not mind putting sixty dollars (the amount of a normal game) into this, but the reward is terrible. You get so little for it in terms of value and the 50 g pack per day punishes you for buying packs and opening them.

I don't want to spend the next two months opening one pack a day. It is silly. Why isn't there a promotion where you can buy fifty packs for a discount or something?

Nah, it's pretty easy to have a stronger effect with dragoon which is morel ikely to be all that's needed for lethal.

No, make your own decks you uncreative whore.
Besides whenever I post my decks I get called a troll or an X-rank player and get laughed at, so I won't post them again.

>copy-pastas at infinitum

What deck?

Godspeed.

Nope. The only discounts are the prebuilt decks and the very rare crystals promotions

If he could do you think he'd be asking you?

Oh wow a general has trolls that shitpost at people for reactions, who ever could have seen that coming?

some prebuilts are worth but otherwise you're right, they don't even offer in-game cosmetics worth your money

>user is too good for /svg/, to show his secret T0 deck
Well fuck you too man

And now you can't do dailies and are stuck with a shit collection.

even in this game...

dragoon is maximum meme

Is it weird that I want to lick Erika's buttcheeks?

Playing soul dominator in a bat deck is actually kinda fun

When will this meme end?
Can be done for any craft and will get you wins
>make aggressive deck
>concede until you run into d shift
>collect your rupies

I literally called them BUDGET decks in my earlier posts, so why the fuck would you call them t0? I never implied them to be that good or strong, I was just making a point that you don't even need any legendaries in your decks to climb to masters.

I do dailies everyday, I don't know what you are talking about.

You're not really contributing anything of value to the general. I want to believe you're good and that I can learn, but if you're not going to do anything except insist without evidence, there's really no point. I don't believe you're trolling.

Which actually makes it sound even weirder when you hear that this is like one of the most grossing mobile games on the Japanese market.
What the hell are people even spending all the money on? Just buying packs en masse? For what purpose? If you wanted to play like 20 decks at once, sure, but I've only ever spend enough money on this game to buy the first-time crystal pack and I have 6 fully working decks with tons of extra legos laying around.

>Spend half an hour hoping to queue into dshift
>"THIS IS TOTALLY OK GUYS ITS NOT A PROBLEM AT ALL"

>Arena is nothing but C and below right now
Holy shit these are the easiest wins I've ever gotten

there are tons of fun cards that simply can't see right now use because you'll autolose to the more oppressive decks

Yeah, timing is key.

Eachtar is beyond broken in take two

Low masters is filled with shitty korean d shift nerds, what are you talking about

>You're not really contributing anything of value to the general.
Its not like most people are.
Half of the people here are complaining and whining, yet don't want to try any potential solutions even when its presented for them.
The other half is telling people to kill themselves and that they are shadowniggers.
You can't blame me for being a non-contributing member in such an environment, the mood in the general has been terrible in the past two weeks.

Why is the loli skeleton girl so strong?

Cute is justice.

Lately I've had similar urges. I want to 69 with a girl and play with each other's asses until we both cum.

The mood is terrible because the game is shit.

There is no deck that can beat shadow while maintaining a good win rate against the rest of the field.

Shadow is a mindless curve out deck.

There is literally no gameplay in this game anymore.

Sticky as fuck and most crafts don't have multiple cheap board clears or ways to deal with her flood of somewhat sturdy followers that spawn 1/1 tokens on death.

dude's even got redding spacing after his fucking reply link

Whenever they do do crystal promotions, they are for such small amounts that it is trivial. I do wonder why people put real money into this game when the game is trying so hard to encourage you not to.

Also the pre built decks are pretty laughable in terms of cost. They are nearly ten dollars and almost all of them are irrelevant now except Shadow. Tia is almost never ran anymore.

Yes, I can. You're not even being asked to provide an original thought. Just post decklists that you already own. People are already showing they want the thread to improve, that they want insight, and your response is "nah fuck off." You are contributing to the decline of the thread by choosing not to make useful posts, even when people ask for advice and you have it.

Because they fixed her former flaw of having to choose between a sticky board that can do nothing and cards that make it able to do something. It doesn't help that the decks best able to constantly ping, chip, and clear boards need a nut draw to keep up. You can try warding and healing up but most lack the power to deal with the eachtar/thane double whammie engine

With a loli, or someone with child-bearing hips? Or with a loli with child-bearing hips?

Post shadownigger pic

Liking lolies is degeneracy!

I made them myself. First screenshot is snake deck. But I lost to dragon and shadow so I did a mary blood deck with storm fellowers and healing.

>FINALLY DRAW DSHIFT IN OPENING HAND
>FUCKING UNGABAT
Who in the fuck even plays unga bats anymore?

Yep this game has awful microtransactions. Amount of stuff you earn for free makes all the trouble of purchasing crystals meaningless. Spending a month on opening packs is a hustle and purchasing them for 100 is extremely bad value.
There is like zero reason for average person to spend money on anything other than prebuilt decks, but I guess cygames doesn't care about average players just like all other asian f2p companies do. All they want is to get as much profit from whales as possible and offering poor value for fast packs suits that exact strategy very well.

How do you change your player name?
I got matched up against a player who had the same name and I can't live with it anymore.

>Win 1 match with Xcraft
>Win 1 match with Ycraft
>Win 1 match with Zcraft

Who the fuck plays Dshift anymore?

Both desu. Though I don't find foreplay as fun with petite girls, I just want to bounce them around. They just don't have as much to play with as a full-figured girl.

SUCK MY DICK

Eachtar is legitimately a broken card. It shouldn't be able to build such a powerful board from nothing. Otomeme brought 1/2 followers, had much lower stats than him and didn't give them all fucking +2/+0 and rush till the end of the turn. All for the bullshit price of shadows, which are easy as fuck for them to have, and one more cost.

Who in the fuck eve plays Dshift anymore?

I want to climb again with a cool and cheap deck like Storm Haven. If I make another Steam account, can I play both accounts without doing annoying shit with the Steam local files?

S-She'll be back to save us, r-right?
I miss her so much.

I'm starting to think Zell is up there in the top five most overpowered cards in the whole game. Even with the proposed nerfs people have suggested (only work with Dragon followers), it's still too strong.

Being able to evolve him into a full 4/4 despite having an evolve effect is stupid. Everyone hates it with Vania and Levi so I don't get why they keep doing it. He can be played on curve and is basically Unica. If you don't kill him then you lose because they can drop down any follower and get double removal for trading. At that point you auto lose.

I hate Dragon. If you don't have them below 10 hp by turn 4, you lose. There are almost no exceptions. Zell + Rahab early on is an instant lose for almost all decks. It clears your board and then they drop Sybil and it's over because you'll never do enough damage to beat them.

Late game Zell comes down for instant 11 damage with Ourobous or 13 with Bahamut.

I think it's funny people act like Dragon has a hard time with aggro. Only Shadow can deal with them and that's it. Meanwhile if I'm playing Aggro Blood I still auto lose unless my curve is completely perfect. Nothing can stop:

>turn 2 ramp or undercosted removal
>turn 3 ramp or grimmnir
>turn 4 rahab
>turn 5 draconic or sybil

Congrats you just lost.Shadow is the only one that can win and that's because of all the Last Words

Aegis is just a really stupid idea for a card
>look, we have all these rules for how the game works and how creatures interact. let's toss all of that out the window and make a creature that simply ignores any kill effects and any damage because fuck you
>genius!
Not even mad about losing to it. It just upsets me seeing all the people who try to use various spells and creatures while trying to kill it. It all makes sense because that's how the game is supposed to be. Those are the rules we have been taught. But in this case all we get is a big fuck you because look at all this card text that makes it conveniently ignore all the rules. It's just stupid.

I play ungabats all the time, it is still pretty good and you can very easily win if you go first, despite what the shitters will tell you.
KYS will never be as cheap as ungabats anyway.

Would rewarding people with bonus score reward points for using statistically unpopular cards improve the game? Like +2 points per win for every underused card in your deck.

Battering ram it with a neutral deck

Otohime has been dead because she's a do-nothing drop

Is that a torn up dragon form Rowen plushie?

>I just want to bounce them around

Pure ungabats or just vengeance without the soul dealer?

Lolis are prime nuzzling matieral

There's a button under your User ID on your profile, to the right of your flair.

>Ethica is still reduced evo value
#JUSTICE FOR DRAGON

>The metagame is the worst it's ever been, with one deck completely dominating all others.
This is true.
>The gameplay is the worst it's ever been, with fewer meaningful decisions than any other competitive game out there
t. never played a card game before
>The game is getting more expensive with every new set, because every deck needs 6 legendaries and legendaries come at a rate of about 1 per week.
Nice lie. Last expansion the best decks needed 3 legos only (3 for Daria, 3 for Roach, 5-6 for Midsword in the post nerf meta) and you can get multiple legos in a week, not to mention rerolling for specific cards that allows you to build 80% of the decks from the get go. This expansion the best deck needs 5-6 legos.
>The game is shit for paying players, to get the most out of your money you can only buy 1 pack a day.
Who the fuck cares? They give you tons of packs for free.

Anyone?

Getting +1/+1 would be fine if she wasn't a 3drop.

What's the best japanese I can use while using a Korean flag to trigger japs?

It's only natural to want to use your strength when the girl is so much smaller. Petite girls get tossed all over the place and treated rough, buxom girls are sunk into like a pillow. Of course, if the petite girl is just as soft, exceptions can be made.

Because when you want to be able to whale so you can meme they're punishing you for it.

Pure ungabats, but with dark general and bloodfed flowerbed
I love it when shadow drives below vengeance and gets killed for it.

>this card text that makes it conveniently ignore all the rules
That is seriously your reasoning?
What about Temple Defenders effect "ignoring the rules" and taking 1 less damage because of its card effect?
What about Durandals effect "ignoring the rules" and only making all your attacks deal a maximum of 4 damage because of its card effect?
What about Albert "ignoring the rules" and being able to attack twice because of its card effect?
What about the various spells and followers "ignoring the rules" that allow you to ignore followers and go straight into attacking face because of their effects?

Nigger, card text IS the rule in this case. You can't say "a rule is being ignored simply because of card text xD". That IS the rule. That is its ability.

Just whale harder :^)

You'd be better off downloading an emulator and playing your second account on that. I have no idea how the game works with two steam accounts but I can't see it being more convenient

Do you have the list for that? I ran that until I deleted to try and build some other shit and now I don't remember.

>what is blood
>what is forest
>what is stormhaven
>relatively high chance compared to other classes to brick
Why the fuck do you even feel threatened by a zell played on curve