>Previously:
Sockpuppeting
Teams racing the clock

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/gnzdRq9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

benis

>/x/

Koala better get to work on the MyuerxMauled fic :^)

The title is obvious: "Will suck cock for export".

"Fucking Pedestrians" was Fucking Robbed

He was, should be included as a side ref

Could one imagine having their team in the fetus? I sure can't.

Half an hour left for /wsg/, /pol/ and >/x/ to submit their tictacs, arguably /trv/ too, we'll see what happens with them. Nothing, leafs, never again.

/wsg/ are in.
And then there were two.

no /trv/ is perfectly fine.

why the fuck would lear do anything to /trv/ when all that's changed is which cup manager copied down the tactics from mauled's knob

Their export is, the way it was made is questionable because Mauled didn't make it, I know we have the rule about who uploads it to the wiki though.

Realistically speaking, /x/ is the only team that will miss. What happens then? Does /a/ get bailed? Does the >winner of the fetus get seeded third?

Fuck you /x/

/pol/ is probably waiting for a certain call...

The entirety of pot 3 gets dragged down into the megafetus.

So what if it was made by another manager when mauled pretty blatantly didnt get the tactics from Myuer.

9 teams would advance from the fetus which will be the top 3 teams in each group

Hope for the second option, that Fetus structure would be as easy enough to manage with the same number of games and is more straightforward than Lear's 11 teams 8 up Fetus.

>Dodger not a gold anymore
It's really, really hard being /wsg/'s only fan right now.

Lear's been making Mauled's exports for a year and the only reason he didn't this time was because Mauled somehow thought having someone less of a meatpuppetteer make the export off his knob tactics would make a difference

>running a 4-3-3 in PES 17
kek

I thought Gondola was already an /int/ player?

>THE CITY OF /x/

>get me Shlomo
>yes the laptop
>pull it

He is but they're not in the same tournament so it should be fine. Don't know what the actual rules about it are though.

We're going to have to clear this up in the future if it's okay for someone to do this though from now on. We don't really want a situation where half the cup is getting their exports made by others. Could be a good way to possibly reintroduce autopilots too.

Still it's a manager from another team, potentially playing in the same cup who made the export

Warrants a 6-month ban, especially since /u/ have backup people

If you're going to be making the export, you should probably be verified as staff.

>can't actually upload the away kit because it won't compress under 4Mb

/int/ aren't playing this cup and /i/ have no chance of seeing another elite so it's fine

>Maulel

Well, both /gd/ and /mu/ had Vaporwave as a player last winter...

Oh shit yeah /u/ is in this cup and now know all the sliders
Oops?

Some variation of Madoka is on 3 teams.

>Mauledidas
Oh no, now Tony will tell Bent to delete the whole thread.

"Some variation of" is the key word.

Seems like the only thing you're interested in putting effort into is plastering your name all over the game.

>/pol/ is up

What did he mean by this?

/toy/ has parts of Madoka slapped onto a robot.
/u/ has an abstract concept of Madoka that exists beyond space and time.
/a/ has Meguca, who is in fact not a magical girl, but suffering.

/pol/ in.
And then there was one.

/pol/ is up.
>The unsolved murder case of /x/

If you don't get money out of being a merc, you'll at least shoot for the free self-promotion.

>>Mauledidas

There's no mystery, /x/ is dead.

Can I get a quick rundown on this?

/pol/ sucks.

/wsg/ management asked us if they could borrow him

>In case two teams have the same player on their roster, the managers should come to an agreement about it.

4-2-1-3 is good though???

It has never been an issue and multiple managers have had other managers make their exports for them with no rigging. The only real condition is that the manager making the export cannot be making the decision as to what goes into the export, the team's manager must be doing that.

I have seen the chat logs between Mauled and Myuer and can confirm that what was done is well within both the rules and how previous cases were handled.

This would be a good reason to bring back autopilots in the future cups again, it's not fair to the few /x/ fans out there that they're out of a cup because the manager bailed on the team, which isn't really anything anyone can fix as the position wasn't free for anyone to take, that would at least keep them in the cup.

What, this one?

Digital images seem to be another thing you can't do without adult supervision.

I guess they were #toplads right

>/x/
>fans

You're thinking of a 4-1-3-2.

I mean dude, it's """within the rules""" to the extent that nobody's changed the rules, despite all of the consensus being "wow, this is a dumb rule". I know that you've been hesitant to make that change to insulate yourself, but it's pretty disrespectful to the work people put in for him to just glomp on other people to get his low effort done. That would have cut it in 2013, but we're well past that.

>after 2013
>/x/
>fans

So Mauled gets a free card to keep managing a team he doesn't give a shit about?

>/x/

all that work to make 3 variations of the star of david, oh goyim

Dragonfag did nothing wrong, he just made exports for other 16 teams, which is 100% legal.

What happens if this happens to a bigger market in the future?

In VGL7 Tech was not allowed to make /mhg/'s export because he was a manager for another team.

>Veeky Forumslel

Easy, managers forbidden to manage for a certain amount of time.

Post the logs to let /4ccg/ judge them too.
Wow, another case of VGL being run better than the actual cup again, what a surprise.

Actually, do the rules say anything about managing multiple teams? I only spotted that you need to be verified as a manager.

Ronery will save them if this team happens to be a team from the numerous boards he browses

30 seconds

Press F to pay respects to /x/

F

F

F

not illegal if you won't get caught. You can create exports for basically any number if teams and livemanage by directly instructing your meatpuppets and as long as you won't brag about it, it's passable.

That doesn't help the fact that the team misses out and the fans can't see their team in a cup, a ban won't mean anything if the /x/ manager never comes back either.
F

F

F

>If a manager is unable to create their own tactical export for any reason they shoul- contact a member of the 4CCC for assistance.
Is Myuer a part of 4CCC?

/x/ IS KILL

STAY TUNED

F

Did Mauled make the tactics on an editor and Myuer export it? Or did Myuer do everything Mauled told him to do
If the former, I did that for /gif/ every cup for Hue until he threw them under the bus (/gif/ actually had an export for Spring 16 I sent him, but he never uploaded it)

>spent 2.5 months learning football tactics to a level where I can understand the complex flow and feel of PES tactics.
>spent 1.5 months watching the Elite Cups and analyzing Darkbow, Feedback, Retort, etc for background information
>Spent 3 weeks analyzing BGP to better understand Darkbow
>Spent 6 weeks analyzing Marqod and Tom to better understand BGP
>Had to spend 2 months learning Polish so I can analyze Bear to get a better understanding of everyone
>Then spent 3 months learning Spanish to analyze Polybius to better understand Bear
>Finally about to become a manager and force /a/ into fetus now that I'm fully prepared and compiled a detailed dossier on every single manager in the cup
>Learn that /x/ bailed out /a/
I'm ending it.

I sent to Lear the entire private conversation that we had when I helped him doing the export.
pastebin.com/gnzdRq9s

Here you can find it and read it. As you can see clearly, apart of mentioning of a similiar rabona goal that happened during Winter 17, /trv/ manager gave me all the instructions even the sliders. I canceled the sliders part because ofc I don't want his stuff being told here on the thread. Lear ofc had the entire conversation.

>me
>toplad
I think that me and Lear don't have a very good past.

Now what's the foetus format?

>/x/

>implying it's not gonna be top 9 advancing from fetus

>Did Mauled make the tactics on an editor and Myuer export it?
Considering in the past he used to upload the whole edit and he doesn't, i am 100% sure is the later.

We don't have control over who shows up as a normal or side ref anymore unfortunately, because of pes17's new rng for the refs.

>The spooky state of /x/

It should be that as the proposed 11 team Fetus is messier than the 12 team format and takes the same amount of games.

the stated reason for a fetus is to reduce the number of games.

12 team fetus to eliminate 3 teams is 18 matches to eliminate three teams.

All /x/ managers might be legit ded. Possessed possessed every successor and died all over again

Can we make a shitposting /vip/ autopilot team now to fill in for the qualifier?

Myuer on the left

That reason is dumb, the fetus should exist because the weak should fear the strong.

>exists beyond space and time.
Actually...