Previous:>「Fate/EXTRA CCC x Fate/Grand Order GW EX Special Event」
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170421
>4* BB welfare
>Extra related servants (and Tristan) will have an advantage during the event

>Pre CCC event campaign
news.fate-go.jp/2017/extraccc_campaign/
>Nero Bride's NP power-up through Interlude, also animation update
>New Mystic Code
>Servants appeared in Extra CCC have a half AP for Interlude and Strengthening Quests
>Main quests half AP until Solomon, 19th until 30th
Rate-up gacha:
19-20 Bride
21-22 Gilgamesh
23 Bride and Gilgamesh
24 Karna
25 Tamamo no Mae
26-27 Bride
28-29 Gilgamesh
30 Bride and Gilgamesh
>May
1 Karna
2 Tamamo no Mae
3 Bride, Gilgamesh, Karna and Tamamo no Mae
>Gawain, Nero, Emiya, Liz, Robin Hood and Cu Chulainn, also CE Victor from the Moon, Another Ending Piece of Year 2030, Ideal Holy King and Demonic Bodhisattva are always on the rate-up

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
- Latest changes fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bety_5k/status/854665650509291520
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

CCC >> Extra >>>>>>>>>>>> Extella

this

Nips make the best memes

What did she mean by this?

Can somebody explain to me why the Chinese are saying the next?
>two gachas
>5* Kiara + 4* Suzuka
> 5* Passion + 4* Melt

KUBI WO DASE

Reminder that people here will defend Extella.

>Was thinking of baking and satisfy my autism over the thread's name
>Was thinking of using OP's pic
>Was thinking of changing the urls to cirno
>At the end I decided not to because I didn't think I could

Thank you user. I say it from the bottom of my heart. Thank you so much for making this bread.

and foxtail

cringe

I love my wife!

Can someone please translate this

Because they are making shit up with the hopes of being right.
Like that user who used to say "GORGON COMFIRMED NEXT CHAPTER" every single chapter till he was right and acted smug despiste being all dumb luck.

You called?

No bullying allowed on my thread

Foxtail is for fanservice and fluffy ears and tails.

Official Queen Servant

She'll get a CE this year, r-right?

>tfw don't have a single one of the event servants leveled besides Andersen
fug
I don't want to farm any more EXP.

Confirmed
>BB

Likely
>Passionlip
>Meltlilith
>Kiara

Decently possible
>Gozen
>Protea
>Kazura
>Violet

Unlikely, but within possibility
>Mumei
>Mumei wearing speedo
>Swimsuit Nero

You can place your bets, but ultimately we're all just waiting until this Wednesday the same to find out.

Fate content by Taro when?

Foxtail made me kinda dislike Tamamo and I don't even know why.

>not leveling all your servants
I know it's a pain, but having the options to make almost any team you want is almost fun.

be content with how good her Valentine's CE's art was

5 Star Demi-Servant Francis Xavier.
I can feel it in my bones.

I'm just annoyed that Gozen is Tamamo 2.0

>corrupting Taro with fateshit
Never I hope

I thought most of them were pretty decent. I mainly just want to see other artists draw Medb in-game.

It really highlights how two-faced she is. Her arguments with Suzuka are pretty entertaining though.

I can feel it too user, I can feel it too

A surprisingly reasonable estimate. Throw in Old Man Li Shuwen as a longshot. Rani never ever.

that's fair enough, I just figured hers was one of the most memorable

If Redman didn't need fucking hearts and dust I would've leveled him months ago I swear.

Mummy with his Origin suit would be neat.

>tfw tried sengoku rance a few times
>tfw always awaken nobu too early and get stomped

Describe your favorite servant in three words or less.

sexy massive whore

hijikata-san knows what is good, how can shitty round of fucktards table gawain compare with his shitty taste?

Has dragon dick

5* when lads?

UMU!

Will we get Kiara playable

cute ayy lmao

Either Wednesday or in six months if she's like a raid boss or something.

might be genghis

All signs point to yeah maybe.

Queen of Sluts.

Gareth-chan when?

Severely autistic.

smug red man

You gotta narrow that down a little more friend.

Mumei would be nice but he's the same as Emiya. How would they make him different?

best buster buffer

I now get why Tristan is in this event

Excalibur Image, and wearing gayer outfits.

It's because you realize she's a bitch and not actually that sweet of a girl. She's a loyal bitch however, so she's okay in my book. Still a bitch though.

Don't bully him, he thinks it's cool.

say what you want about Nero at least she wouldn't manipulate her lover like Tamamo

A massive bitch though

Dancing Nito

twitter.com/bety_5k/status/854665650509291520

If Kiara were to be playable but showed up as an enemy first would her art be able to be datamined?

>datamine
user...

Things she says and things she does contradict a lot. Also it goes deeper into showing what trouble a girl like this can be.

She chastises others for things she's currently not doing right either. She says to VIolet she'll always put aside personal feelings for her master and the chapter treats this like its right, when in the very same chapter she chose not to use her NP even when it was the perfect move, due to her own selfish feelings.

You only saw Tamamo when she interacting with her master before for the most part so she comes off as sweet, but when interacting with anyone else she can be a bit crass.

What do you think about Mash?

Datamine is dead for real.

Assuming datamining was working, only if she appeared in the Pokedex. If she appeared in a later gacha, probably not.

What if the 5* is Agravain or Saver

if anything post-gilgamesh became weakened to the level of a divine spirit, how are amaterasu and the olympians still“true” gods so to speak when they are from significantly after gilgamesh’ time? the age of gods may have ended formally with gilgamesh, but in order for what you say to make sense the decline of the gods’ power would have to have been a slow process. they could’ve still been significantly more powerful than the average modern divine spirit by the time the ulster cycle plays (which is around the first century), especially considering ireland is both secluded as an island and has an unusually high concentration of magic.

we don’t know when scathach became immortal, or when she was born, so it’s not impossible she does in fact come from gilgamesh’ time all the way back when gods were full power stronger-than-divine-spirits gods either. we know basically nothing about her origins and she speaks of the norse gods as if she met them personally, for starters.

scathach also has a second more powerful form that we have absolutely no stats on whatsoever, so for all we know shecouldhave solod tiamat with that. even if she couldn’t, tiamat is THE oldest god, and the older something is the more powerful it usually is in nasuverse. not being able to kill tiamat doesn’t immediately mean that she wouldn’t be able to kill other, less ancient gods.

The Age of Gods ended during King Arthur's time.

yahweh > those losers

Sasuga Reddit.

Age of gods ended three times basically; The first nail in the coffin was Gilgamesh, then Solomon, then the final nail was Arthuria. Gilgamesh created a path for humanity, Solomon etched it further and gave them something to work with, Arthuria ended the last vestige that fantasy could live on Earth with.

And that's not even getting into how Extella created this new bullshit about how there were multiple age of gods.

was Kiara even on the leak list

i tend to be suspicious of ppl who try to argue that scathach is Not Actually That Strong bc more often than not the underlying reason is that they can’t deal with a female character being stronger than their precious gilgamesh

scatfags, everyone.

Scat isn't a god retard. he's an irrelevant literal who that has been wanked to shit. She's a mere footnote in her own myth, get over it.

No. It ended with Solomon. The only thing that ended in Arthur's time is the residual mystery of Britain. Even if the Age of Men began with Solomon's death, there are places that tried to resist the inevitable or were apart from the mainland (mainland is Africa+Asia+European continent mass) such as the islands of Japan, American Continent, and Britain. But they were heading to the end. The Europeans' arrival on America a thousand years after Arthur's reign brought the Age of Men there.

>174653876
Get over yourself, falseflagger.

No (You)s for you

No.

You do realize like three dozen things we've gotten so far weren't on the leak list.

All of Shinjuku for starters basically

It ended in Arthur's time. Killing the dragon marked the official end of the Age of Gods.

Materials did say that she has some sort of affiliation with Skadi and that she has a higher tier form that all of her students including Cu had to fight against at the same time to graduate, I forget if they won or not

I'm copying and pasting it from a Scatfag on tumblr.

>scatfags
>now salmonfags too

Did you skip all the story of FGO which was about the end of the Age of Gods and the beginning of the Age of Men, user?

>Age of gods ended three times basically; The first nail in the coffin was Gilgamesh, then Solomon, then the final nail was Arthuria.
This is incorrect for a lot of reasons: you leave out the Sefar, and you assume the Sefar and Gilgamesh played an important role in all worlds where there's evidence against it in Prototype. While Solomon's death seems to be a multi-timeline event.

Nasu already stated it ended with Solomon's death.

She's not a god. I don't care what Nasu's shitty writing says.

Give it to me straight anons do I dare hope for a realistic chance of playable Kiara, I think I'll cry if she's enemy only or some shit

Using Tanaka for only that would be such a waste

>I DON'T CARE WHAT THE AUTHOR SAYS SHE IS NOT A GOD BECAUSE I CAN'T DEAL WITH IT REEEEEEEE
lmao

Vortigern just wanted to restore the age of gods in Britain That's all. It wasn't a big or important event as you think.

>he thinks Nasu created scatach
I knew scatfags were dumb, but I didn't think they were this dumb.

Let's try it your way. Point me to where Nasu explicitily states sat is a god. I'll wait, scatnigger.

Not him but Nasu introduced the concept of an immortal Scathach who wanted Cu to kill her in Ataraxia

so he kind of did create her

>Using Tanaka for only that would be such a waste
They used Sugita for only that

God, please not again. Who the hell summoned Solomonfags?

How resistant are swords made of bones

King Arthur was also totally not a girl etc. etc.

This is Nasu's world he can change it however he wants, since you're playing in his world, his rules are what goes and you just have to dealwithit

Still waiting for that quote that says she's a God.