/TCG/ - Trumpcoin General: WE BECOME THE JEWS EDITION

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN

THE RUSSIAN TRUMP COIN STORY IS PICKING UP TRACTION.....

IF YOU WANT TO MOON THIS YOU NEED TO BE SUBMITTING TIPS, MESSAGING JOURNALISTS AND FALSE FLAGGING YOURSELVES AS PEOPLE WHO WERE REDIRECTED TO OUR TRUMPCOIN AND THOUGHT IT WAS INTERESTING/DANGEROUS/A SCAM

THIS IS YOUR FUCKING CHANCE

I'VE DONE IT FOR A FEW OUTLETS BUT FIND WHICH JOURNALIST RAN THE STORY AND TWEET/FACEBOOK/EMAIL THEM ASAP

JOURNALISTS TO MESSAGE/TWEET/EMAIL

[email protected]
[email protected]
@wear_a_helmet (Heather Dockray)
@SACrockettJr (Steven A Crocket Jnr)
@diannedeguzman
[email protected] (newsweek)
twitter.com/AndrewStilesUSA
[email protected]

all of these have run the Russian Trump Coin article, we need to surgically target them

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1681939.0
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1558916.540
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1367265.4640
youtube.com/watch?v=zKkbC1JLFZo
youtube.com/watch?v=uZ2w2g9tjCQ&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/magatipbot
reddit.com/r/trumpcoin/comments/4w9h91/trumpcoin_tipbot_is_live_umagatip/
twitter.com/TrumpCoinTweets
youtube.com/watch?v=0A0KzoFuOLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI
docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0BwskNk0XGluUbHRnZldfNkVONHM
docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0BwskNk0XGluUd0ZGZUhPWS1yNmc
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cc.trumpcoin.wallet
149.56.232.107:3043/address/TV7y6KepZwF6mzEt2GRNV2Jni6J1oUxSDq
linkedin.com/in/jasonbobbitt
strawpoll.me/12156157
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1536643.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SAVINGS -> TRUMPCOIN

YOU HAVE HOURS UNTIL THE TSUNAMI HITS

Don't get discouraged boys....

ANY price change, spike or drop will be insignificant to what happens if we get coverage

All it takes is one or two of these to run the story and they all do, these outlets are basically litmus tests for CNN and Washington Post so they can decide what runs

You are dealing with powers beyond your imagination

guys I have a plan
We need to target JOE BERNSTEIN
Of Buzzfeed fame. That's right, the very same Joe who gave an interview with Sam Hyde. He's the technology correspondent at Buzzfeed.

He will be the one most interested in Trumpcoin.

I dont feel great about using the media and portraying the god-emperor as bad

I'm going to spread trumpcoin talk around here. Hopefully that will help.

>He will be the one most interested in Trumpcoin.

He'll also be the one most likely to know that if he covers it that it'll jack the price up.

I am messaging people in my country. They love making profits off of cheap things.

viewtiful joe?

Order book has the back end of the buy side coming closer to the front. Has gone from a depth of 6k sats to 12k

He doesn't care, he is obsessed with the "alt-right" and consideration himself the lead reporter on internet culture and technology, he has even written about Bitcoin before. This is perfect for Joe Bernstein.

I'm only concerned with history-keeping right now. Is anyone screencapping all the nay-sayers?

Im going to tweet him, if any of you want to throw racist or any wild accusations against me that might help

email is better, he actually replies too

JOURNALISTS TO MESSAGE/TWEET/EMAIL

[email protected]
[email protected]
@wear_a_helmet (Heather Dockray)
@SACrockettJr (Steven A Crocket Jnr)
@diannedeguzman
[email protected] (newsweek)
[email protected]

all of these have run the Russian Trump Coin article, we need to surgically target them

TEMPLATE FOR EMAIL: CHANGE EVERY WORD

Hey ______

Was searching for the “trump coin” article that was run the other day and noticed the majority of the traffic from that input came to some sort of crypto-currency hinged on Trump and used as currency between his supporters.

Its currently worth about 40 US cents and from what I’m reading it will apparently be making an appearance at the inauguration with physical tokens. From what I can tell (I've played with crypto in the past) it seems to want to use a collaborative fund to fund pro-Trump/alt-right propaganda/messaging. Given your prior articles on the idea of a Trump Coin I thought this may be something worth addressing.

Not sure if its scamming people out of their money, sending out similarly aggressive messaging like whats suggested from the alt-right or just a new altcoin but given how often it shares sentences with the word "cuck" I assume it's being traded on Veeky Forums (I think they either were or were unable to develop a tipbot for the reddit board r_thedonald).

May be of some interest and could end up being a part of the new alt right digital infrastructure.

go to any news site with a submit a tip or their journalist's information and shill shill shill boys

72 people per TrumpCoin general working together can actually turn this into a wave

>Trumpcoin

>We the jews now

I think it's better to leave out the price per coin otherwise they may suspect that we're shilling.

then they go on Veeky Forums, find this thread and see what we are up to...

like i said, customise boys

make it your own and link the site or the MAGA video

>journalists
>going on the hacker known as Veeky Forums

have you ever read an article about Veeky Forums? They're not thoroughly researched

Feel free to leave out the Veeky Forums stuff tho

hey can this campaign be its own general? Keep /tcg/ for relevant info?

if you don't mention the price, how are they gonna know that it's worth it?

pretty sure everyone on Veeky Forums has seen the info pertinent to trumpcoin

+ linking to the btctalk threads is hardly going to fill anyone with investor's courage

OFFICIAL TRUMPCOIN WEBSITE!
www.trumpcoin.com

TrumpCoin ANN thread
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1681939.0

Former TrumpCoin ANN Thread
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1558916.540

TrumpCoin Original thread now reopened
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1367265.4640

Rog Wants You To Buy Trumpcoin!
youtube.com/watch?v=zKkbC1JLFZo

HYPE VIDEO, SPREAD THIS SHIT!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvBDCBOjDwk

>Community member makes video and spicy memes.
youtube.com/watch?v=uZ2w2g9tjCQ&feature=youtu.be

Twitter tipbot @magatipbot
twitter.com/magatipbot

Reddit tipbot /u/magatip
reddit.com/r/trumpcoin/comments/4w9h91/trumpcoin_tipbot_is_live_umagatip/

twitter.com/TrumpCoinTweets What is TrumpCoin?
youtube.com/watch?v=0A0KzoFuOLQ

>Introducing: TrumpCoin
youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI

TRUMP WALLETv2

Windows:
docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0BwskNk0XGluUbHRnZldfNkVONHM

Mac:
docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0BwskNk0XGluUd0ZGZUhPWS1yNmc

Android:
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cc.trumpcoin.wallet

wasn't talking about Veeky Forums

New floor looking to be 30k. That was a nasty crash but we'll survive and rebound

maybe true but you will give up in a day so we need the info

Yeah,
some ideas for mails:
-the classic scared mom
-putin coin & trumpcoin linked?
-got this weird flyer at the inauguration
-the tweet from @pizzapartyben
-shaming nina for promoting trumpcoin

Guys I would wait there is nothing stopping or reversing this crash. Just chill and stop looking at the graph. Trumpcoin will survive and BTC is set to rise this year. Trumpcoin will rise with it.

>journalists caring about any board except pol

>tfw no one has made sure this thread is comfy

national news coverage would make this "crash" look like nothing

>making sure this thread is comfy

>bought my first trumps last night for the inauguration
>it's fucking crashing
JUST
U
S
T

can someone set something up so u can buy TRUMP with USD? would make it rival bitcoin

Good point.

Making sure that the thread is comfy.

buy more. right now.

I keep saying this: TC is a long-term coin. It's backed by a 4-year office term.

excuse you

Anyone else notice the awkward "Hello"?

lets meme this to $10

I'm pretty sure he said "Buy Trumpcoin"

More like "buylow". HE KNEW!!!

"Trump coins? Shut it down."

checked

so ive been monitoring a few things, and honestly i think soros is hitting the coin hard trying to kill inertia. I'm holding.

>8 years

i was assuming the worst-case scenario, famalam

The profit to be made is way too low for a guy like Soros.

the idea of a free currency annihilating legislation and banking corruption, which he feeds off of, is not too low for Soros to stoop over and consume.

But he doesn't realize how spicy this one is, so I'm holding.

Interesting point, but I don't think he'll get triggered by a market cap of 2,2 million.

who has emailed/tweeted so far?

the word "Trump" triggers him enough tho

what about emailing

"hi trumpcoin seems neat you should do a story on it, it could help fix a lot of america's problems"

Soros could care less about this let alone know about it. TC is gonna dip to a new floor at 30 - 35k sats and dither there for awhile before rebounding.

out of curiosity, will that rebound be before the end of the month?

my landlord wants to know..

the inauguration is over. We need media attention and/or polo listing to go to the moon at this point.

>33 cents
>no big milestone left

JUST

start posting links to twitter where trump supporters are. get in on the news ones first

>Soros could care less
>could care less

>could
>care
>less

Why is that? I dont get why the inaug was such a big deal in the first place.

>tfw two smart for trumpcoin

My guess is it was used to build hype even though the devs/whoever came up with that rumor of the inaugration pump knew nothing would happen so that they could buy up cheap trumps and wait for the media attention on the 23rd

There is alot of interesting psychology at work here. People claiming that there is no more milestones to look forward to for Trumpcoin so now its just gonna wither and die.

But people are forgetting that this is now the world's first Presidential coin. So I think there is going to be a slow shift in thought in the market. Before this was considered a CAMPAIGN coin. Now however thought needs to be shifted to the fact that this is a PRESIDENTIAL coin instead. Never before has there been a coin named after a US President, let alone an active US President.

You think that is chickens way of saying he dumped?

Someone research this, I'm feeling one of the devs dumped on us

All those who hold shall be greatly rewarded

Alternatively, you could sell now and make me even richer :-)

I believe you mysterious one. I will hold for the gold!

so it seems trump wallet was a scam

I was holding TC in it since November, just transferred it all to YoBit maybe 5-6+ hours ago. still hasn't shown up

BEWARE: TRUMP WALLET IS A SCAM

lol chicken fucking dumped on us. We got cucked.

It was signal7. I followed TSt65isKg47WXPEXa7Rq866QCTNxYFL2CB which is the treasury address he made to here.

149.56.232.107:3043/address/TV7y6KepZwF6mzEt2GRNV2Jni6J1oUxSDq

This is just one branch I followed.

lol what the fuck are you on about? The yobit literally has a history of this shit happening. Not just from the trump wallet.

Follow from TSt65isKg47WXPEXa7Rq866QCTNxYFL2CB and see dates where he split the wallets down.

I want to buy more but there's no way I can get BTC into CCEX in time.

Well I feel like a lynching is in order now.

worked for me :)

Are you retarded?
Bitcoin and banking are not incompatible. He also wouldn't attack TRUMP if he was trying to hurt BTC.

uh... right. He totally would because it represents a political and technological threat. Oh, and compatibility? You can either take a donkeypath filled with thieves and tolls or a german autobahn in a BMW.

totally compatible. What's your donkey's name?

Is it confirmed then? this dump was just chicken being a jew?

Not necessarily. That is signal7 wallet.

Is signal7 a jew then?

Ask him

this is a good thing

>He totally would because it represents a political and technological threat.
It has fuck all market cap and no technological innovations over other cryptos.

>Oh, and compatibility? You can either take a donkeypath filled with thieves and tolls or a german autobahn in a BMW.
Do you also believe fractional reserve banking won't work with gold even though it did for centuries?

Is that the treasury that they said would be used for donating?

strawpoll.me/12156157

Yes. The half that signal took. bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1536643.0

>vote.trumpcoin.com
no dns found

Remember brothers. Jason M. Bobbit aka Signal7.

Just put the address where he sent coins into the explorer and follow transactions. They lead to today

The way those buy walls popped up during the drump.... and then now these coins are getting gobbled up at ~37k. It doesn't make any sense, does it?

Why would a coin that literally just crashed be bought this quickly, and in such a way that it doesn't drive the price up?

was just illustrating a point. So the nazis stole half, now we have a pure American trumpcoin?

>be bought this quickly, and in such a way that it doesn't drive the price up?
Can you go into more detail?

meant for

Basically in the last 15 minutes, everything below 37,400 is being bought instantly. Probably ~6k of em.

But nothing above 37,400. Absolutely nothing.

He deserves to get his name slanderd for being such an untrustworthy backstabbing shit, same goes for chicken.

It's sad that we don't see the full potential of this coin because of retarded devs.

Is bobbit trying to make out like a bandit here we need evidence here lads take screenshots

My browser just froze, never mind. I refreshed and saw everything.

I'm retarded.

gotta love whoevers spamming the trade history with .0001

Could be a whale with a bot.
Why's everyone so sure there will be a polo listing soon? If that's more than a rumor the whales are definitely preparing for it.