/pg/ - Persona General

Last thread: NEWS
>P5D, P5U, P5R and P5AG.jp domains registered by Atlus
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd in Sumaru City: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Ann is best!

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

Die in a fire.

I love Goro!

Would Mishima have become a school shooter if left unchecked?

Okamura confessed to his crimes before dying, so the Phantom Thieves should have just killed Shido's shadow and gotten rid of him once and for all.

Any good perfect guides out yet?

Dub is good.

Sub is good.

Persons is good and fun.

probably

Post the cutest Futaba you've got.

Why is Akechi better than all P5 girls combined?

Ann is fat!
Fat!

game isn't set in the us so no

Goro a best!

She's not doing Pikachu's voice; she's doing Konohamaru's voice. If Morgana sounded like Pikachu, I wouldn't have a problem with it. But she's doing her shota voice, and it's annoying.

Morgana Dub >> Morgana Sub

>dub is good

Wrong.

tbqh i'd swipe right for a girl that is willing to post a picture of herself wearing 21 shirts at once.

Best boy incoming

All of your waifus are best

Kids can't get guns in Japan, dumbass.

Unless they have blue hair.

Mine is just slightly better than everybody else's

What if my waifu is male?

Best boy here.

no u

That's your guy waifu

>Morgana talks about pancakes
>Akechi walks by and talks about cake and hears about pancakes

Wait what

Did he hear Morgana?

Guys please, whoever you prefer Ann or Makoto, let's agree on one thing.

How beautiful Goro is.

I mean shit, never seen a villain that hot before, it makes me question my heterosexuality.

If only he was real...

I agree, after listening to both, They both have pros and cons.

That's not Goro, user. Although Yusuke is a close second.

That's why the twist is so obvious.

holy shit leave this thread if you haven't finished the game

I'm game for that.

Get out. Leave RIGHT NOW and don't come back until you finish the game.

Yes

>wears a hoodie on the beach
What kind of--
How fucking autistic--
How does someone even--
Why does he--

I expected pic related from Mishima, but instead got a great confidant story about a harmless kid that is deeply troubled.

I don't get why MC treats him like such shit for the most part. He even refuses to admit to Futaba he is his friend.

It pissed me off that none of the characters noticed this. For being phantom thieves, they have very poor detective skills.

You're misremembering things Ann is the one that brought up pancakes.

Sunburn

What are you doing?

i wanna fuck that priest
or at least i think Anne's supposed to be a priest

He has to protect his complexion user

I want to date Kawakami
I want to put a ring on Kawakami!
I want to marry Kawakami!
I want to impregnate Kawakami and rub her swollen belly!
I want to rest my head on Kawakami's pregnant belly and feel the baby kicking!
I want to raise a family with Kawakami!
I want to tell Kawakami how much I love her!
I want to grow old with Kawakami!

My waifu

Which shadow/persona wud u fug

EVERY FUCKING TIME I SEE THIS IMAGE I FUCKING LOSE MY SHIT I LITERALLY CANNOT CONTAIN MYSELF

stop it

Someone please send help, this game is making me feel really bad irl. I've spent my past week playing around 15 hours of it every day and i'm finally finishing it today but i'm way too addicted. My real life is so boring compared to this game. Also, i will never have such a cute girlfriend like Futaba irl. This is making me feel the same as i did when i watched Toradora for the first time. I thought years of watching anime had rendered me jaded from these feelings but i'm unironically depressed now.

you're waifu is old and busted

All of them

That costs money and he'd have to show off his skeleton body to everyone

what is the issue?

>Ryuji: How does the model gun work in this world?
>Morgana: Because the enemies see the realistic model and perceive it as real.
>Ryuji: Why does your slingshot do as much damage as a gun, then?
>Morgana: UH PERCIEVE IT AS YOU WILL BLONDE MONKEY

Why, Hackshino, why?

Yeah, being autistic does that to you.

They only considered changing Mishima's heart over something so trivial because he knows who they are and was clearly trying to exploit them. They even say as much in the same Link event that you meet his Shadow.

While I agree that it's bullshit you didn't eventually get the fiance as a Target, there are reasons to consider Mishima's slight a more important one to deal with.

Honestly, this is one of those games where I want to be able to change the language of each character individually. Both dubs are good enough that I find myself switching between them pretty frequently.

I never got tired of Xander's clips for MC, either.

If No-Good Tora had a persona which would it be?

Maybe the slingshot is real? I mean, slingshots aren't illegal by any means.

even Black Ooze?

You ever been hit with a slingshot?

They fuckin hurt

Is it gay if I want to have coffee with him in a non-date way?

>Akechi's entire "The phantom theives may or may not be morally just but by being outlaws they are a threat/I just want the truth" persona was a complete lie
>All the interesting scenes throughout the game where joker can empathize with his viewpoint or play up the phantom thieves are thus meaningless
>Could've been the suzaku to jokers lelouch or at the very least his zenigata
>He even has the wild card
>In reality akechi is just a dumbass lapdog assassin for the real badguy who gets outsmarted by everyone and rants about bonds like minazuki 2.0 with a slink that genuinely makes no sense

What went wrong?

Rocky Balboa.

Got a little bit late, but here it is:

>You actually believe everything she did was for the sake of a recommendation?
And you actually believe I'm talking about just papers? This is nothing more, than a way to sum things up.
The recommendation by themselves are somewhat a manifistation of that role you keep talking about, getting them is the fundamentional goal for her in order to keep the model role student status and make her sis happy. Put it simply - recommendations.

>I literally say this in the next few sentences.
So I debase it, yet you still clinging to the 2 birds with 1 stone argument. Really now.

>Why would she go to Sae and leave your asses hanging when she wants to know your methods and motivations.
I failed to comprehend this logic. What does goin to Sae have to do with blackmailing PT? Her original goal, given to her by the principal, was to solve the problem with the students from the Shujin Academy getting involved with the drug dealers, not the identities of PT. Yes, she was also tasked to observe the actions of the problematic students, but even that task didn't involve figuring out who PT were, the principal didn't even know they were students of the same academy. She just happened to stumble upon the real PT since Ryuji was a dumbass, but even though that's just her luck, that's all. She COULD've just gone to her sister, and would benifit much more from it (she even got upset when her sis got home after Kaneshiros' arrest telling her she was planning on getting a promotion but failed since PT did all the job) but since she was a coward, she chose to be a complete bitch and blackmailed PT for her own selfish deeds. If that's not the most miserable behavior, then I don't know what it.

>I dont that user is capable of understanding
>forgot to put 'think in the sentence'

This is probably the most ironic and funny thing I've seen in those threads so far.

Pussy ass bitch

No such thing as not being gay for Goro, user.

Regardless if the slingshot is real or not, both a real slingshot and the damage of a slingshot as perceived by almost everyone is about the same.

As much as a bullet?

nixon

I want cu chulainn to bend me over and shove his gae bolg inside me

>make sociopath autist
>"ok now make him uguu too cute"
>do that
I'd ask why but really the answer is within all of us already

more than a bullet depending on where you've been shot

Not if you pour it on him.
Otherwise, yes.

I want to fuck Shido!

>100k yen to start that fortune teller Confidant

Holy shit this bitch better suck my dick at rank 3

Fuck

Please tell me you're joking.

This place is terrible

Mishima I get, but what about changing the heart of someone because he cheats at video games? Is this more important than dealing with the fiance?

Narukami doesn't seem like that bad of a guy if you go by PQ and the anime

Nah, he probably would have just killed himself

Morgana is already a cartoonish cat. The slingshot runs on the cognition of cartoon logic. Cartoon logic says slingshots can fucking do the real soviet damage. Let the cat have a slingshot.

What I want to know is why the fuck Akechi's lightsaber toy that you KNOW is a lightsaber toy works on you, and why your weapons that he KNOWS are fake work on him.

>Iwai's Rank 10 event has him wondering how the fuck you're pulling heists with model guns that don't shoot and dull-as-fuck fake knives.
>There's no option to tell him or even give a half-baked explanation.

only if you say his name correctly into the mirror three times

Embrace it

Everything, apparently

Bazett please leave

Just avoid P4GA Yu. He'll drop your ass for Marie. No one likes to talk to him.

Everyone is talkign about best boy this, best girl that.

Have you all considered that the main character is, in fact, the best boy? I nearly came in my pants in the cutscene where he goes "But before that we will take this city" or something. Doesn't help that he's voiced by Jun Fukuyama doing his Lelouche voice. I wish he spoke more in cutscenes.

I want to sexually bully him

Well, at that point it's not up to you, it's up to Shido, since you're in his palace and he's the one perceiving all this shit.

Guys what happened to Sho being P5HERO?

The fuck was that about?

I unironically expected Sho to pop up at least once at some point during the game.

That mission literally exists to get the gamer to teach you how to shoot gud. It's just a contrived circumstance. My game design intuition tells me that it's likely a rush job to get Shinya's Confidant started, and they originally had something else planned.

No

Please do not engage in animal abuse

The only had room for one awful character and chose Akechi instead

>caring about fanservice side games

Wouldn't surprise me if he was meant to be the P5 protag at one point, but scrapped him and decided to shove him in the fighting game

P4GA Yu literaly brought down Yu from his #1 spot for the first time in years

I didn't.

If it was anything more than a brief cameo most of the people playing are either first timers or have probably only played like P3/4 or something and would go "who?"