a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
Last edit: Apr 19

>3DS
-New stable Luma release. github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases
-A new kernel exploit for 11.3 has been released. Any 3DS up to 11.3 can be modded. wololo.net/2017/04/11/3ds-hack-nintendo-pushes-firmware-11-4-smealum-releases-kernel-exploit-firmware-11-3/
-11.4 patched the new kernel exploit and soundhax. DO NOT update if you don't have CFW. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.4.0-37
BootNTR update is required. NTR streaming currently doesn't work and is going to require an NTR update. Don't update if you want to stream to PC.
hbl_loader works on the New 3DS, but doesn't on the original 3DS until it gets updated (this could take a while).
-Doodlebomb, a new entrypoint, has been released. mrnbayoh.github.io/doodlebomb/

>Switch
-2.2.0 was released. wololo.net/2017/04/18/nintendo-switch-firmware-2-2-0-released/

>Vita
-New taiHEN release brings PSN spoofing back. henkaku.xyz/changes/
-Adrenaline 4 released, features full support for PS1 games. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/Adrenaline/releases
-3.65 was released. Don't update. Spoofing still works for now. wololo.net/2017/04/18/ps-vita-firmware-3-65-released/

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/mtheall/ftpd/releases
youtube.com/watch?v=gpNQhLS5uWg
pastebin.com/1meU3xkx
3ds.titlekeys.com/downloadenc
my.mixtape.moe/lmneap.png
gbatemp.net/threads/mario-kart-8-ai-mod-are-you-craving-a-challenge.425746/
discord.gg/dhhG67a
gametdb.com/
wololo.net/2017/04/12/ps-vita-get-recently-banned-might-root-cause-fix/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anything with the PS4 yet?

ftpd link is dead. anyone got a mirror?

When exactly will we know if PSN spoofing is dead again?
I only put my Vita and PSTV to sleep mode, so PSN spoofing will still work for me (at least, it did the first time PSN spoofing was there), just asking out of curiosity.

N64 on 3DS when?

github.com/mtheall/ftpd/releases

just got a9lh installed. how do i install custom themes?

well i'm glad a hack was released for 11.3 but i have no way to read a microsd card

what do? i have an SD card reader and a USB

You know they make a commonly thrown in for free adapter for that? Find one or stay bad forever.

Is there a better handheld for 2D emulation than the 3ds.
The 240p screen and subtle scanline effect are really great, just wish the dpad position was switched with the circle pad.

>hbl_loader works on the New 3DS, but doesn't on the original 3DS until it gets updated (this could take a while).

According to leddit it works if you get the 11.2 payload specifically (not 11.3) and rename it to 11.4 (eg. OLD-11-4-0-37-USA.bin), but I can't confirm since I'm staying on 11.2.

Yeah but you get used to it

If it were that simple, surely Yls8 would just push that.

youtube.com/watch?v=gpNQhLS5uWg

oh i'm lucky i just found one in this house

Not really, yls8 and specially smea focus much more on stock and almost ignore CFW. even if the fix on CFW is much simpler. Like how Luma quickly reverted the new syscall from 11.3 that fucked things but we still didn't have a new payload until they found the workaround for stock.

Well I didn't realize it was just skating by on cfw.

i'm kind of new to this so please bear with me

I have both an emuNAND and a sysNAND as far as I'm aware and have it autobooting to my emuNAND

luma is updated

fuck off.

So I'm looking at some config stuff with regards to PS2 games on a CFW PS3, and from what I understand some games need config files to run correctly? I'm having trouble finding if I need them or not, assuming I'm using webMAN for mounting. Also I'd imagine there'd just be a download of all the config files for the various games, but I can't find anything like that.

does godmode 9 do the same things as decrpty9? planning to unban my 3ds.

yeah. just use decrypt9 for now wait until it gets updated

Yeah it's just a little less retard-friendly since things aren't in a nice menu anymore.

SecureInfoA and LocalFriendCodeSeedB are located in Sysnand CTRNAND -> rw > sys, and the NNID save is in Sysnand CTRNAND -> data -> (32 char garbage) -> sysdata -> 00010038 instead.

can't you also do the same thing from FBI?

xD

what button do i hit to luma again?

>he answered that guy's question when you didn't
>but he should fuck off!

Are you going to be like this on a Friday night?

Where do i download 3DS dumps for Citra?

D if you're using a 3DS, F14 if you're using a keyboard

I guess? Never tried doing sensitive CTRNAND things with FBI though, dunno if there's any catch regarding encryption/signing.

i heard something happened to 3dsISO a while ago

uses same .3ds files for flashcarts

Nintendo's CDN. I'm pretty sure you can do it from a PC and make .cci files out of the contents file.

Actually they're different, Citra uses decrypted .3ds while flashcards use encrypted. In order to decrypt you need a 3DS though (or a xorpad, which is also generated from 3DS).

Can't flashcards also use decrypted ones?

how many tries?

should work first try, make sure the boot file from the starter kit is on the root like step 1 said and make sure you renamed the otherapp correctly cannot have "otherapp.bin.bin"

No. Gateway possibly could if they weren't shit (they can't even install decrypted CIAs what the fuck, this kinda sucks for filehosting because shit that could be otherwise compressed for relevant CFW can't when encrypted so to give compatibility to these faggots everyone elses get bloat on the filesize).

Sky3DS is out of question since they try to mimic real carts.

make sure to rename. i forgot to do that at first.

oh i put the starter folder into the microsd not the files within it

thakns

3ds or vita for emulation? i have both and have hacked both,

Holy shit, putting cfw on a 3DS takes half a day, hope the games are worth it.

I updated to 11.4 how fucked am I?

took me like 2 hours.

You should have seen the old way, you latefags have it super easy now.

Wasn't a problem for me though, I like the process of following a huge list of directions to hack something. Vita was fucking boring.

NTR streaming fix when?

literally less than 2 hours, should have since the first guide shit had 5 parts like 3 or 4 backups risks here and there that shit took like 5 hours

>only 11 slots left in my alphabetical order game folder
FUCK. Really regretting not getting a 128gb though desu, being a hoarder is painful.

Sometime after it works properly on PC

/hbg/-chan, daisuki~

I keep reading Kirby team clash can be purchased in full from the e store

Can the full game be dumped?

Also does the fork off free store update it's cache more often than vanilla?

You can download the game from the eshop or a dump, both are the same.

There's an NTR plugin that lets you give yourself apples, items, and increase the tree size to max so you can harvest more apples per day if you want to play semi-legit.

Apples are just the currency you can buy with real money or earn in game.

Ok, either I fucked up somewhere or am not understanding something.
I did everything in the
>Section VI - Installing CIAs
exited the FBI and turned the console off to reboot it as said in the
>Section VII - Restore Health and Safety
but pressing the power button with and without holding start does nothing, both screens are off andbl green and blue lights are on(it was connected to the charger during the entire process). Have I bricked my piece of nintendo trash? Wat do?

no just added info and more language support

what do i do with the latest luma zip?
just drag and drop?

I should have realized jii (who accidentally destroyed the old Veeky Forums archive) had gone under. The ftpd link has been updated.

Sorry about the outdated .3ds conversion guide. It's been revised for GodMode9 now.

pastebin.com/1meU3xkx

Just replace arm9loaderhax.bin on your root.

does new update break anything?

It's a really good update. Get it, and remember to apply

“Autoboot SysNAND”
“Use SysNAND FIRM if booting with R”
“Show NAND or user string in System Settings”

if it asks.

>one of the Ninty 3DS guides says Style Savvy is good
>you have to play as a girl and can't be a sassy male designer
dropped

Anyone have a qr code or file link to EUR v1.1 of team Kirby clash and will this launch on 11.2, not interested in updating to 11.4 just to download it via eshop

Can't see a clear update on that iso site

Are there ANY telescopic metal stylus for the small n3ds?
All the ones I can find are for the dumb fat n3ds.

I don't understand why they'd switch to these shitty plastic ones instead of the decent ones that came with the o3ds.

Why doesn't 3ds.titlekeys.com/downloadenc work in FBI? Can't download the freeshop thing.

because that's what you scan with the qr scanner inside freeshop's settings, no where does it say to scan that with FBI only says scan the freeshop cia to install it

>You'll need an encTitleKeys.bin for FreeShop to work properly, you can
get it from 3ds.titlekeys.com/downloadenc or you can scan the qr code at
my.mixtape.moe/lmneap.png instead.
I would do it with QR it just says "Waiting for QR-code..." Does my laptop have a shitty monitor or is there a trick to it?

Question. Is there a way to overclock the adrenaline psp for better performance with ps1 games? Or psp games?

Oh wait, I'm retarded. Above means way above not the same section.

Can I install Vita games that require >3.61 or is that still not a thing?

Still not a thing

Daisuki akarin ~

has the age of metadata retention by governments made you paranoid about downloading roms etc?

Just leaving this link to a Mario Kart 8 mod where it increases AI's difficulty.

gbatemp.net/threads/mario-kart-8-ai-mod-are-you-craving-a-challenge.425746/

So after I've installed CFW if I want to get a new SD card, do I have to do any fuckery or can i just copy everything fron the current one into the new SD card?

copy paste

>half a day

Are you unironically retarded or something? It takes 2 hours at most now.

Half a day it was a year ago, first because the guides were dogshit and you needed to figure out shit yourself at times, and later because safe A9LH needed a fuckload of NAND backups and emunand shenanigans. The current guide is piss easy and straightforward.

Does Adrenaline support both joysticks? I tried Ripto's Rage and the right analog stick was messed up but that was on 3

discord.gg/dhhG67a

Thank God. I'm amazed at how relatively easy all this is. But can I use any SD cards or only of a specific type?

any, 64gb+ needs to be formatted to fat32

Did Nintendo improve build quality at all with the n3ds? Just lost the right hinge of my o3ds. Which is no surprise considering it was always a wobbly piece of shit and had that terrifying double snap every time you open or close the lid.

ebin

Is $200 a good deal for a used 3.6 oled vita with a 32gb card?

I paid about $250 for mine, and I got the non-oled and a 64gb card

It's up to you

I know a separate drive is needed for vWii, but will a standard wii game work correctly if installed to the Wii U System Memory?

Literally just saw one at a pawn shop on sale for 60$

Just checked my Vita and turns out i got lucky

Only thing I'm worried about is if I mess with this will there be any consequences to the account synch with it? It's my brother's so I'd rather avoid that

I have a question about memorycard emulation in Nintendont. How can I manage the saves? Specifically, there's some I want to delete. But the only way I can find to access them is just opening the save folder on a computer and then I don't know what files are for what games and such when I want to delete ones for specific games I'm not gonna play anymore.

Oh and I'm using Wii instead of Wii U if that counts for anything

Look up the games title code then delete it.

gametdb.com/

For example melee is GALE01

If it was something to worry about, going cold turkey on roms now wouldn't erase past data. it'd still be a known thing in my data. So I'd already be fucked anyway.

Thanks, user!

nobody's been banned since henkaku came out last year
I think spoofing means you can still go online in games but that's dumb and you probably shouldn't
if your brother isn't going to use the particular console anymore maybe you could just wipe the memory card and make a new account

>not ordering from amazon and then claiming it was stolen

wololo.net/2017/04/12/ps-vita-get-recently-banned-might-root-cause-fix/

I fucked up and accidentally formatted the wrong 3DS. When I start the 3DS it boots into Luma 6.6 so I can configure it. Where do I go from here to reinstall CFW?

Red pill me on the psp.

What is better buying a psp and hacking it? Or emulation? I'm looking for on the go, so it would be phone emulation.

You should still have CFW but you're gonna have to inject FBI into Health & Safety again to get all your CIAs back.

a9lh or luma don't go away

Welp. As far as i know my account isnt banned since i just cheked the psn store on browser. Yay me

Alright, I'll get FBI again. Thanks

Thanks for the clarification

I hacked my 3ds during the 10.3 exploit to rxtools using that guide for retards. Looking to play catchup to a9lh. That guide had you format the drive into gatewaynand. Would following the new guide overwrite rxtools or should I just format the drive and start from my backup?