/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, April 21th:
753 BC – Romulus founds Rome.
1506 – The three-day Lisbon Massacre comes to an end with the slaughter of over 1,900 suspected Jews by Portuguese Catholics.
1802 – Twelve thousand Wahhabis under Abdul-Aziz bin Muhammad, invaded city of Karbala, killed over three thousand inhabitants, and sacked the city.
1863 – Bahá'u'lláh, the founder of the Bahá'í Faith, declares his mission as "He whom God shall make manifest".
1925 – The Manifesto of the Fascist Intellectuals is published in Il Mondo, establishing the political and ideological foundations of Italian Fascism.
1926 – Al-Baqi cemetery, former site of the mausoleum of four Shi'a Imams, is leveled to the ground by Wahhabis.

>News
EU4 Mandate of Heaven is out.

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod
mega.nz/#F!GBByDSgS!9ia87JfAeOQgADjGq9y4hw

>>[CK2] - user Music Mod
mega.nz/#!vIQnEZJK!5YCtpPMElgZJ3DDaVSaxJqEGym87SKZxfx-uKVwZmqM

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6.1 - 27/11/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2]Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TxJi8BGMUj8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>he just tells CIAanon you asked for CP so he crashes your computer with no survivors
Seriously, what the fuck did he mean by this? He contacts the CIA and lies to them about having criminal information and they v& whoever he's playing against? Is CIAanon one of their meme personalities? If so how would he crash their computer?

La Plata

How do i prevent shit like this? Can someone redpill me on the division designer of this game?
Also, how do coups work?

How do I delete items from my treasury? I have a bunch of ingredients that I need removed.

>no R&I
shit thread
sure, you only need tanks and you blitzkrieg everyone.
coups are shit for small countries, you only coup if you re going to help with forces your side

wew lads

not white nor based

Just stop playing. Hoi4 is designed for dumb people, if you can understand hoi3 then you'll never be able to understand hoi4.

what?

>proper thread
Where is the improper thread?

Forgot link.

youtube.com/watch?v=TxJi8BGMUj8

reminder that m&t (2.0 - to be announced) is white and based

Real thread.

15th for qt crusader grills

can't wait to play the white horde and spread the white race

Okay this is really weird. My 60 year old ruler got cancer and somehow became healthier because of it.

Cancer is considered a serious illness with -3 health.
My cancer was treated experimentally giving me +3 health.
My particular case of cancer however was mild so I got an additional +1 health to lower it to only -2 health.

Basically I got cancer and got +1 health and +3 to all stats as a result making my ruler much healthier and significantly more skilled at everything.

>that
>qt
should have gone to specsavers

Cancer can actually make you stronger, you just need the applicable cell groups. Look it up.

if we could control cancer it would heal us instead of producing tumors.

looks like a dude in a wig

Are you both fucking retarded?

Croatian fascists have awoken.

the white horde were congolese though

i hate my vassals

i must destroy them

>No surrender event for France
>Austria dropping the ball hard after making it all the way to Ukraine

no it is based on actual facts you fucking negroid piece of shit

Back off!

>playing game that can't simulate trwnch warfare to simulate trench warfare

GAS THE CHETNIKS

It has entrenchment bonuses for units dug in longer than two days for what it's worth.

>cancer makes us stronger
>cancer heals us
Are you deliberately being stupid? My dad died of fucking cancer, it doesn't help you, it kills you, you're both fucking imbeciles.

His highest base skill is a 7.
By getting cancer he became 50% better at everything. Even if cancer had some mild benefit this is just absurd.

t. a guy who neither knows what cancer is nor what they actually said

wew did you not pay attention to the oncologist at all? Did you not love your father enough to pay attention?

I know, that simulates WW2 tier warfare, ww1 was a whole different story.

your dad was weak
cancer DOES heal you, look it up

Fuck you all, you're both fucking retarded. You have no fucking idea what you're talking anout, you're just spouting shit. FUCK YOU NIGGER SHITHOLES

t. 60 IQ monkey

t. Nigger

This is the rudest post I have ever seen on Veeky Forums.

>Even if cancer had some mild benefit this is just absurd.
You clearly don't knpw anything about cancer. It fucks your body up, but if you survive it your entire immune system becomes incredibly strong so you never get it again, that's why you can only have it once.

>quotes three posts
>uses the word "both", implying two
look who has no idea what their talking "anout" now

I misstyped a word because I'm in fucking tears, you think you're being fucking funny but these are real concepts you're talking about. Go back to playing with your maps and knowing you will never be loved by anyone you fucking disgusting pieces of trash.

But it has nothing to do with your immune system user, and you can get it more than once.
What in hell are you speaking of

You get immunity to cancer after you have it once because it targets the immune system. Like you can't get chicken pox or mumps twice, you can't get cancer twice.

>I'm in fucking tears
pathetic, i hope you DON'T get cancer, because you would never even be able to appreciate it

I'm just sad that your father died in agony wishing that he could live while you did nothing impotently while it ravaged him, like a certain Scandinavian nation.

I don't recall that being how cancer works. You can develop antibodies to deal with a virus and you'll never have to worry about that particular strain of the virus but other viruses and mutated strains of the same virus will still affect you.

Cancer on the other hand is caused by faulty DNA which continue to self-replicate endlessly and thus cause huge, cancerous growths. Just bunches of useless cells that continue to replicate until they cause enough problems to kill you.

That's my understanding of it in any case. Not sure how I know any of this.

That's not how immunity works. Cancer is literally just uncontrollable rapid cell growth, it can happen after a cell divides just because your genes didn't copy properly.

Haha user,

I'm your dad.

is my mom a good lay?

wow, you really didn't love your father

Nah she's a bad bitch.

>cells can kill you
Sure thing, anons, that must be why everyone is dead.

>tears
t. cuck maybe you should learn how cancer works , heck i thought maybe someone that had a close experience with a cancerous individual like your father would actually research this stuff. Cancer can heal you and make you stronger piece of shit.

>cells dividing kills you
HA I knew /gsg/ was stupid but this is beyond anything I ever knew!

How do you think you grew from a tiny shriveled sperm and egg dummies!

Just go for 6 Infantry, 2 arty and 1 heavy tank. Use a maintance and hospital support if you are playing as a nation with low IC and manpower

I had to read this like four times

>what are tumours
Surely you don't think that having all of your organs and useful tissues turn into useless cancerous growth is something you can just walk off, right user?

What do you honestly think they're made of? Rubber? Say I have a stomach, when we eat food it expands, creating more cells. By your logic I shoulf die EVERY SINGLE TIME I eat food. Everytime I blink, everytime I masturbate, everytime I even think. You're fucking retarded if you think uour own cells can kill you.

Alright.
So I basically single handed a crusade for spain.
My demesne size is now 140.
My limit is like 16.
I'm the emperor of the UK.
I don't seem to have anybody in my court that are of age and part of my dynasty, and I don't want to give it away to people I'm not related to.
I'd like to hold on to it because I'm working on conquering Italy and want to recreate the roman empire.
What do?

Well we only have so many telomeres so useless cell division at the very least ages you faster and in the case of cancer it creates useless matter in the body and hinders normal functions.

Cells that are functioning properly don't replicate for no reason. They replicate to solve a problem then they stop. Cancer doesn't. It just keeps going and going.

edit the files so you have a higher demesne limit.

>Cells that are functioning properly don't replicate for no reason. They replicate to solve a problem then they stop. Cancer doesn't. It just keeps going and going.
Ergo your body is continually healing yourself, so cancer heals you.

Do you think Americans get cancer more than other people as a sort of natural body armor to protect from gunshots?

t. Mega Nigger

This might explain the stories of the blacks that have gotten shot 5+ times and lived. They're turning themselves into armored insects.

Nah, evolution takes too long to happen. But they probably do get cancer more often because when the wounss are healing and they heal too much that's cancer.

you just wait you piece of shit, the american race is going to be the strongest in the entire world.

Not evolution, adaptation!

Nigger listen to what I'm saying
Cancer cells don't serve a purpose, unlike stomach cells, sperm cells, etc...
Cancer divides way the hell faster than normal cells and don't stop, and they replace those healthy cells so wherever the cancer is has a much harder time functioning.

No but everyone will be dead

so yes your cells dividing does eventually kill you

Underrated

that is because you dont control them you inferior being. while i have taken control over my cancer and im becoming stronger every single second that passes by. so you better watch what type of bullshit you re spewing out of your mouth.

>cells dont serve a purpose
Right, so if I chopped off a random piece of you you wouldn't care because "cells dont serve a purpose", right?

t. Black Nigger

You think Europeans will start to develop colon cancer more to protect against refugee dick?

so this is how a thread looks like when we dont have R&I

It's marvellous, isn't it?

Well they do believe in Darwin, so probably.

>100 posts in an hour
Why is /gsg/ so busy today?

because we are discussing the benefits of cancer.

t. Wigger

it's currently being used as a chatroom to shitpost instead of posting of content

We're discussing cancer, we're experts.

Where do I post Steel Division?

We have the best cancer.

so just like /sc/ and /srg/

How do I start a 1.20 Athens Academical run pls help

I always start off by getting independence ASAP from Byzantines by improving for a few months with the Ottomans. I break free, get independence, take Achaea and Morea and war reps in the peace deal. Start improving with Austria and Hungary, get Hungary into an Alliance, Austria has been hit or miss.

Pour all my Admin into stability to get back up to 0, because unrest at -3 stability is unmanageable.

Any better way of doing this? I inevitably get declared on by the Ottomans after our truce is up, and they're usually +1 mil tech over Austria and Hungary and we end up losing.

I also end up falling deeply behind in military tech because your ruler is a 2-2-0 or something trash like that, and it's not like you can afford advisors either.

Help?

t. STILL pissed off he doesn't know how cancer works
Just fucking read about it. More cells make you healthier, cancer produces more cells, cancer makes you healthier, this really isn't a difficult concept.

you fuck over the ottomans and then fuck up the byzantines with the help from the venetians.

ottos lose to austria and hungary near the beginning of the game? did 1.2 change anything about them? I've beat them with poland/lithuania+hungary plenty of times and austria really should be able to solo ottos at the beginning.

why cancer even kills you?
it's just a bunch of cells. once they are so many that they start damaging bordering tissues, a portion of the tumors can be removed to give the patient more time.
ideally the body should eventually destroy the cancerous cells itself.

i bet jewish doctors are behind this ruse.

yep, if you look at history the oldest case of cancer was 3000 BC and guess what, the guy was jewish.

Venetians have hated me in every restart so far. In a few they even declared if Ottomans dropped alliance before I secured alliance with Hungary.

We're being raided if you haven't noticed

By who?

By /gsg/

by /gsg/