/aog/ - Attorney Online General

Ryutarou Edition.

/aog/ is a place to primarily Attorney Online but also Ace Attorney in general.
Whether you want to talk about your favourite cases or characters it's all welcome here.

>What is Attorney Online?

In short: It's multiplayer Ace Attorney.
AO is a virtual chatroom/courtroom mix which we use to perform improvised AA-like trials, Civil Cases, Class Trials, Jury Cases and more! Choose from a wide selection of AA characters (and guest characters), pick a position (Defence, Prosecution, Judge, Witness, etc.) and dive into a whirlwind of logic, banter, theories and memes.

Come join us on our server:
Attorney Online Vidya (Dedicated)

>The Main Reference Doc (contains AO downloads, rules, FAQs, polls and more): docs.google.com/document/d/13DDwBcpxQp3p7AQDSLLf6TysJTsDr_EbypQs45zHZ-4/edit

>AO Quickstart Guide (joining the server, using the client, etc.):
docs.google.com/document/d/1gwg1AVZPlPAFy3aWAW28e9lH1vjIk4d8jOt3mChoy74/edit#

>Gameplay footage?
Streams typically run in the evening, US time. You can also check out recordings of previous cases via lawfuldickish on twitch.

Alternatively, you can look through our Case Archive to find completed documents and recordings of cases:
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Case_Archives

>Archive Initiative (for case recordings)
drive.google.com/open?id=0B1A-2r36taNbZEM5Q3dGVXFIZnc

>Theme Template Archive for AO2:
docs.google.com/document/d/1CuduJm723hEVhPnxHl0n16BJ9scASwyH_8TzV4d-TjU/edit

>How to create black footage for the 3DS games
docs.google.com/document/d/1k5wNNmF2-i6U4AI0zI7dkIJK9iChx36k2e3VW1bzofk/edit#

>News
Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 trailer: youtu.be/uOqR-y7jXKQ
Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 browser demo: capcom.co.jp/dai-gyakuten2/trial/

Other urls found in this thread:

implyingrigged.info/wiki//aog/
docs.google.com/document/d/1NFdIafGmrdxkfkHQDbUq1h1vHRYtxRbgvVT1XeIrbPg/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/1PaVkDZk0pv8saAANK_q03JDKYvg7cIjeD5r6WDZ_O5I/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1ihsVxLVarPMPgGcU4W81CQyv3gPkLvS63GK7k0N78Qw/edit?pref=2&pli=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is the official thread. The other thread has the old and now obsolete link to the the main doc.

Assistants tier-list

>Could defend you in court, maximum USEFUL tier
Susato

>Classic tier
Maya
Ema

>Annoying tier
Kay
Athena

>Sucking off the prosecution tier
Trucy

I prefer Maya but I can't really deny this list in any way

Top two tiers are the holy trifecta user.

Music won't play and all my options are red
Wat do

Get the update and delete all your current music, replacing it with the new music folder.

Hey everyone, Veeky Forums league 8 is coming up, and I'd like for /aog/ to compete once again. While I have stepped down as manager, the team should be in good hands with an old player from the server.
As is per regulations, generals must show interest in a virtual memegrass team representing them to compete, measured by (You)s. So reply to this post if you'd like to see /aog/ play again

)ouy(

(me)

here's your (You)

>have to download 2.2gb of music because crayon wielding adminmods
You have the files renamed, and you have copies of the old files handy. There are numerous of ways to package a way to rename them all and avoid having to download the same files twice, and you did none of them.

why don't you do it, user? I'd appreciate a script

>why don't you do it, user?
Why should I? It's not my server, and I don't do it for free.

Will we get good?

because apparently you know this great method to do so that the people who fixed the doc up did not, and decided to waste your time as well as all of ours to post about it. So if all you have to contribute is snarky and obtuse commentary of zero value, stfu and stop being a bitch about it. It's a small download, and you just have to delete and replace.

Not rocket science.

It's a brand new version of PES being used for this one, so anything goes

Also, don't forget to suggest roster additions/changes/removals so we can keep our memes up to date
Our current roster is here: implyingrigged.info/wiki//aog/

>Verin case
>it has a terrible meme ending

woaaaaah what a shock.

Can't be worse than last-minute transformation endings.

I am having a tough time thinking of more prominent memes. There's Klav the Lad, I suppose, as well as Debeste Reasoning.mp3, dude hope lmao / Hopeman, Mr. XXX, and Larry Butz / "yeah i lied"

Oh, and 14" glass dildo, "omit", and Lesbian Slumber Parties.

You forgot ESL testimonies

Half-Eaten Burger, Blue Ruby, Status!, Roast beef??, Stepladder, omit, The Dark Age of the Law...

Yes I did forget, thank you.

Wow I forgot a lot of things. Though Stepladder and Dark Age of the Law are innate Ace Attorney things, not just /aov/. And on that note, so is "eat your burgers." However, Japanifornia itself likely qualifies, and Blue Ruby is good.

Suggesting Hum..., Joint Reasoning, Multi-Witness Drifting, and BLURRY RIPS.

Half-eaten burger and dark age of the law are both represented by the team's ball and home field respectively, and blue ruby and LSP (generalized as >sequel cases) were originally on the roster before getting kicked for newer entries

The rest might make for good players. There will probably need to be a poll for them

Call it an unofficial server event, call it science gone wrong, call it mankind's self-destructive curiosity...

On Friday the 28th of April (that's the one coming up), at 7PM EST (that's 11PM GMT. You got another timezone, too bad.), we intend to run a case like one out of this doc.

docs.google.com/document/d/1NFdIafGmrdxkfkHQDbUq1h1vHRYtxRbgvVT1XeIrbPg/edit?usp=sharing

Yes, you're seeing that right. We're calling this a Chaos Format, but while you can sign up, see if you can keep your memes balanced and your spam out.

If we somehow manage to avoid crashing this case into the ground, it could turn out to be hiliarious. When we inevitably end up crashing this case into the ground, it'll probably still be hilarious.

Sign-ups will be done at the time stated, probably with a fresh doc. The case'll be built beforehand.

Again, 7PM EST Friday evening. Five Co-slots and three support slots per bench. Two judges. Two detectives. Three stenographers. Five witnesses AT ONCE. NO SURVIVORS.

Finally, here's a picture of Blackquill riding Fulbright. Peace.

You fucking psychopath, I'll be there for this planecrash.

Same.
RIP Gregoy.

Decided I should've cropped that left side out, wew

>screencapping yourself as a mod.
Please fuck off.

Ok bye

Turto is literally the worst mod.

bro is literally waifu-tier mod

Mikotoba is ok I guess.

crabmod is the cutest and usefulest mod!

What roles do you want to improve on, /aog/?

I wish I could consistently fire on all cylinders as lead defense. Connecting the dots can be murder sometimes.

Namu is a slut.

He's pure, puure!

All of them. I feel like I flounder uselessly in every position. I'm not smart enough as defense nor prosecution, I'm not creative enough as detective nor witness, I'm a feckless layabout as judge, and I'm an incompetent stenographer.

It's all about practice. Ask around. People got endless pro-tips.

I know, I do just need to do things more to get a better feel for it. It's just rather hard because I know that a bad player can really drag a case down, even unintentionally. I've done okay in the past, I just want to do better.

Don't let the thread die while I sleep, /aog/.

>Waifu-tier
Only if you like tsunderes, user.

Hello darkness, my old friend.

What a fucking case to have as first time detective.

Some first times are better left forgotten.
Others will be treasured forever.

Have my (You).

stay mediocre

google exists

Been away from this shit since like late December.

Any new epin memes I missed? Did we make the full jump to AO2?

Everyone been switched to AO2, new updates that changed alot of shit and you missed a 80 line testimony

Blegh, fuck it. I'm redownloading the whole thing again.

Don't forget: you're here forever.

i's obvious ryutaro is just susato cosplaying raidou but i kind of hope she isn't to have a cute shota raidou lawyer for /ss/ trials

>Susato is Ryutarou

really makes u think

>community effort
>every individual assistance and info source counts
>"lol fags why you so obtuse leedle leedle ee"
>>"Okay but how?"
>"NA LOL"

Have a (you) straight from me.

Which update?

The newest one, "Juked The Update". There's a main update download, and also a music download you need to get; delete your existing music and replace it with the latter.

It's not showing up on the main list.

docs.google.com/document/d/1PaVkDZk0pv8saAANK_q03JDKYvg7cIjeD5r6WDZ_O5I/edit

Out of interest, how'd you find that doc? It shouldn't be accessible anymore.

I clicked on the main doc through download.

docs.google.com/document/d/1ihsVxLVarPMPgGcU4W81CQyv3gPkLvS63GK7k0N78Qw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Are we discontinuing the downloads page? If so how will we be accessing updates going forward?

Looks like you found an old version of the main doc as well, somehow. It was updated for this thread.

What do you mean? That's just the old download page. The new one, that I linked, has all the updates. That's where I downloaded my update from.

Got confused. My bad.

Oh sorry.

I kept the old doc around. Was not aware it updated.

Thanks for clearing it up--I was confused.

A magical bump.

How can my magical girl possibly be this cute?

>every individual assistance and info source counts
the information isn't hidden, you fucks are too lazy to google search

>>"NA LOL!!!"

Continue contributing nothing outside of snark then, you are useless.

why not?

I hope to be involved in more cases worthy of memeshotting.

Speaking of /aog/, think we should stick with this logo or change it up a bit? Maybe make a logo that's more of a square than a rectangle, I have no skills in logo-making though.

We have this right now

what about something that says "Attorney Online General"?

That one is complete shit.
Jesus Christ.

It was made by some newfag his first week here.
We really need a new logo

memes?

Other than the bit of white around the black outline, what's wrong with it?

It's very clearly just feen edited into Greg
It's be better if it used Greg's actual pointing pose

The silhouette looks bad.
Greg is a floating torso with hands. This might not be that bad if he wasn't situated at the very top of the image.
Ugly gradient on the number 2. Why is the number even there?
Vidya Rebound means what exactly?