Previously:

First for friendship

QTmaker

nth for reminder

>she genuinely thinks of them as friends
>they think of her as a pest that's only good for work
This hurts me more than it should.

>tfw playing quake champions beta weekend
so THIS is how it feels like when skill matters in a game..

The last character you played is forced to have sex with you.

How fucked are you?

Looks like pharah is getting a sibling

Gwoup up with me.

does it hurt because you're afraid you can relate?

very much same

On Expert+ Uprising how the fuck do you get past that narrow ass sectopm midway through the payload push when you get attack by Eradicators from the front and Tank Bastion from behind

I've been stuck on it for hours

Why is Ana able to stop trusting Gabe but Jack can't seem to let go? What's keeping him from letting go?

No, it just hurts because Sombra's just a poor woman with no friends.

When is Blizzard going to remove all the characters I dont like? like wtf are they doing?

How can anyone defend roadhog.

Why are so many 5 star neckbeards fucking shit at this game? I would expect them to be fucking amazing but nope.

Here I am a level 55 mercy main having to carry these shitters.

It's not that she thinks they're friends, just that they aren't in the same group as her enemies

Found a french spider. I am trying to charm her but she doesnt respond. What do?

>Junkenstien was a fun diversion
>Uprising is also great but stuck on one map

PvE mode fucking when? Imagine just having an all heroes Uprising but for most maps, maybe a few defensive parts like Junkenstien and fighting off different characters that fit each level.

>mercy main
>calling others useless

Fastest way to Farm Loot Boxes that don't require you to be in a group?

Friendships, especially ones made in the military, are very hard to break. Having a brother to endure the super soldier program with and then also to serve with will bring a lot of respect and trust desu

Am I good yet /owg/ ?

Sombra is a very lonely chica.

>there are players who bought the game and have played nothing but the event

no

N E R F S O L D I E R

Just do the pve, you were told already.

>it's an "our DPS doesn't kill the mercy before she revives" round

It's not doing enough tho

The minimum required to participate in this general is 4,000. Please leave and dont come back until you got it.

Pretty sure I played Mercy last so I'm alright with that.

Sombra is so much fun in Uprising.

>hack a Null Sector bot and it's paralyzed
>get right up to them and unload her Uzi in their asses
>Translocator fucks with their AI
>EMP ACTIVATED

How is it any different from all the other people he served with? How is it different from Ana? Are all the hardships she claims to have helped him through somehow less impacting because she's female?

>mercy useless

In what universe?

You realize 95% of the people here are in the 2000s right?

>I'm just gonna stand here with my shield and wait for mercy to die to do anything

lol no we arent. /owg/ are mostly pros with successful twitch careers and making 7 digits a year. Everyone else is fucking shit.

>replying to the reaper76 shipper

Wasting your time m8

>There are players who bought the game and only play against bots

>1165x681
>career high: 3133

>it's a "Genji Dragonblades and Ana Nanoboosts him without knowing where the Mercy is" episode

The bots in this game are the worst ive ever seen. Decades ago you could play in unreal tournament and enjoy bot game as good as humsn matches.

It's an /owg/ meme. I'm not even sure if people really believe it or not.

She's fine. A bit underpowered but she's a fine pick.

i'm sad

I want quake champions to take off but I don't see any hype for it...

>Junkrat
>implying anyone would have to force me

He probably just switched to windowed mode for easy screenshots.
Taking screenshots in fullscreen mode when you have 2 monitors is annoying and take unneeded space

yeah true it's just super refreshing to play a game where it's all about your own aim and movement, and of course some map knowledge

no fucking teamwork bullshit or playing "meta"

>replying to the ana76 shipper

how pathetic desu

Is it going to be another steam only game,

>underpowered

Again in what universe?

I want to see one of her ballet performances.

Sombra is a CUTE Christmas Cake!

ITT: we bully mercy mains

Or you could just, you know, use the screenshots that the game generates...

>it's a "lucio drops the beat to counter enemy ults" round
Lucio is such a shit hero.

It's not because Ana is a womyn, but more of what they've been through. No other character mentioned so far has been there in the dirt with Soldier as much as Reaper. No one else has been through the soldier program and the frontlines with him. It would take a lot of shit for Soldier to stop trusting Reaper

i'm bored and i have nothing to do. why not take the bait?

What does widowmaker drive? She rides a mustache.

I wanna FUCK Ana so bad

I have a fetish for MATURE WOMEN

In the universe where Lucio and Ana outheal her.

Best waifu coming through

>genji is with you

>posts a toaster
>calls it a waifu

Heel me.

hopefully not

explain how she is more useful than literally any other healer

>lucio

Pretending to be retarded still makes you retarded

I wonder if limmy lurks. Limmy get back into comedy. Lay off the dark stuff. You are a genius

>not marrying your toaster

fag

>the only thing mercy brings to the team is healing
>ana outheals her AND has more utility
>lucio will never be replaced ever because movement speed
>mercy has her bullshit ult but it's vulnerable in the current meta

Her sole purpose is to pocket Pharah and to punish teams that aren't paying attention.

THE CHURCH OF APPLIANTOLOGY...

Lucio is the best healer in this game.

>her ult is vulnerable

She's literally invulnerable during it, and it's instant, and she can do it from behind a wall if she's close enough to the corpses

You are literally a bigot if you don't accept a robots gender identity.

I know, it's pathetic

what if i'm just robophobic regardless of their robosexuality

>not knowing about the Lucio buffs as of late
C'mon son.

Is D.Va's ult supposed to hit nothing in diamond+ because nobody is stupid enough not to run, or am I using it wrong?

Any thicc girls in this game?

>No other character mentioned so far has been there in the dirt with Soldier as much as Reaper. No one else has been through the soldier program and the frontlines with him.

I would agree if we actually had that information. Uprising was the first snippet of information but before that all we knew is that they joined Overwatch together after going through the program. It's not even said if they were partners only that they met there and became friends and that was from an outside source that never knew them. Uprising gives a bit more of an impression (at least from Jack's perspective) but not much. Other than that Ana, Gabe, and Jack all fought in the same war together and endured many of the same hardships. If that difference is there, it really hasn't been implied anywhere yet.

Also there is still one other angle to consider, Jack has Ana's support. It's not as if Jack pushing Gabe away would leave him all alone. That's even more incentive considering the allegations.

Well maybe if she would stop breaking into peoples labs and stealing their tech she would make more friends.

Can Dva carry in competitive or am I just not playing her properly? I've been playing her for the first time properly (since launch month) for the past few hours and she seems to be great. I've been getting 3-4 golds in every match I play, high elims and only 1-2 deaths. Does she get shit on hard in competitive or is she worth sticking with?

The thiccest

>Tracer's face
The fuck?

When is the best time to use lucio's soundbarrier?
Also why does it take so fucking long to build ult?

>healers
>supports
>taking long to build ult
Hello bronze.

Damage boost and self rez.
Never been beaten out by a healing wise so I wouldn't know.

There's a reason why teams tend to have two healers you know.
Also
>mercy has her bullshit ult but it's vulnerable in the current meta
Shes literally invincible you tard.

Personally I watch how the battles flow before I pop it. If Ults are being comboed I'll do it just as the damaging ult comes out. If my team's trying to make a push, I'll amp up speed boost and drop it to start a fast fight and try to overwhelm the enemy team.

So really, the best time to do it is when you're going for a hard push or to try and save your team.

His healing range is no longer the entire map so he isnt constantly healing all 5 other teammates which means he isnt building ult

Soldier, Pharah, Genji and Zarya ults and if you avoided Rein's stun. Otherwise just use it to initiate a push.

Slipping out of time is a pretty strange sensation alright

I bet it would be nice

And those two tend to be Lucio because he has healing and speed boost plus buffed damage now and usually Ana because of her utility and denying the enemy healing.

Reminder that even back in the day, Tracer and Winston were already best friends

His ult was slow in charging before the buff. Now you have to move more but personally, I like this.

The enemy has a teleporteur.

Think he ever gave her the BGC?