/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Most tomb prospectors, members of the Healing Church chosen to explore the old thread, are unable to withstand the weight of the old knowledge, and go mad. >A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/

/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XYzO2js7ggvPEg8125SIKDo6anvqirI2Dxj2JvYR0uM/edit#gid=809286738
youtube.com/watch?v=GjZ-Llbb_Ro&feature=youtu.be&t=52
youtu.be/X4SgqjtqOh8
youtu.be/gHhtQUj57TM
youtu.be/_Wg8pJdMguk
youtu.be/V3QYBTb2JbE
youtu.be/i5JgrSiSG8w
youtu.be/gVO1P0fJOFE
veekyforums.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

maria doll when

PURGE FILTH

this is nice choir

whoever killed the afk bone ash hunter better have a webm of how you bullied me

I WILL HUG THE DOLL
I WILL LOVE THE DOLL
I WILL MARRY THE DOLL
I WILL HOLD HANDS WITH THE DOLL

Chikage users are redpilled as fuck

Redpilled as cuck more like

Chikage users are redpilled as cucks

nth for magic floating coins

Is there any kind of chart that needs making? I've got the artistic juices flowing and I really want to make a cool chart.

you got that image where an user didn't call a doll a princess and everyone got mad?

You like FromSoftware games?
Their early work was a little too clunky for my taste, but when Demon's Souls came out in '09, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically.
The whole game has a well crafted, ingenious level design, and a new dynamic combat system that really gives the encounters a big boost. It's been compared to Dark Souls, but I think Demon's has a far more grim and refined atmosphere.
In '15 From released this; Bloodborne, their most accomplished game. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Ludwig the Accursed", a boss so engaging, most people don't listen to the dialogue. But they should! Because it's not just an extremely relevant and historic character in the lore, it's also a paradigm of the theme of duality between righteous saint and bloodthirsty beast in men! Hey Paul!

quick, take this higher quality meme

Need help with Laurence, NG+7.

Anyone down?

Maybe Gregor if he's still here.

For anyone still spelunking, I have a few glyphs for you.
6m5f63fm: FRC Isz
fw2xmqmw: FRC Loran
7by6c34k: Sinister Ihyll
diu6pn7x: Sinister Loran
Use the Sinister dungeons for the Loot, the FRC for the gems. I've already done all four of them from awhile back, but would be willing to try to join anyone who wants to explore. I'd also be willing to help anyone with any bosses or areas outside the dungeons, if they need.

>not connecting to anyone
;_;
i-its not like i wanted to have fun anyway

Pass?

On my way now my dude, hopefully we'll have better luck this time.

filth
for sure

>tfw the Saif is just too comfy

Either you need the skull or I got summoned by someone else

you got summoned by someone else

Host is Ulysses (me)

Certainly not fuckin comfy to fight

Definitely someone else, no way this is NG+7

We need an arcane tools damage spreadsheet that includes black sky eye and accursed brew

thanks user

IS IT KOS OR KOSM NOW YOU FUCKING STUPID BASTARD

>

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XYzO2js7ggvPEg8125SIKDo6anvqirI2Dxj2JvYR0uM/edit#gid=809286738

>the snail women in the fishing hamlet have a grab attack
>she puts her head in your mouth

~200 hours in this game and I've never seen that. Huh.

fug, got body slammed buy laurence

kamuai we need to have a little chat about your bolt saif :(

>her head
>your mouth

??????

is it like reverse blowjob or something

>she puts her head in your mouth
Are you sure that wasn't just a weird off grab attack? They usually just try to strangle you.

Is the fight club still going on? if so where do I find it?

Sh-should I not use it? My first time bringing one to an FC. Gemmed for physical, the original one.

no im just saying you raped me with it and it hurt

sorry ulysses, had to to do something

>He said neglecting to read the op

>letting people shame you out of using what you want
Don't do that

It happened again

>that wheel dash hit
oof

Of course not! I'm totally still gonna use it because I love the design. It's like a reverse saw cleaver in a way and the moveset looks cool.

I've noticed it quite a bit.

i wasnt you silly sausage, as i said here , im just saying i felt violated because he fucked me up with it

see
They thought of everything.

Who's doing things? I want to help with things!

It guess it could've been a misaligned grab. It doesn't look like it here though.

youtube.com/watch?v=GjZ-Llbb_Ro&feature=youtu.be&t=52

No problem. Which are you?

i hope you dont feel like you felt i was "shaming" you for using it like that guy implied, i literally jsut meant you fucked me up with it

Going to be tackling Living Failures if you want in
pw = ayy

Not him, but ringing right about now

uploading a few clips of the FC, may be a minute. hopefully it'll still be going when I'm done

Not at all dude. This thing isn't even as strong as I want it to be. Gems are around 20-22%.

Oh Jeez +7 Laurence don't fuck about.

>died to the meteors
I guess I'm the real Living Failure here

Ulysses here. Holy fuck. I actually beat him. He had 3 fourths of his health left and I fucking beat him.

Fucking.... Fuck

That wasn't me, but I'm ringing again now

Fucking carried kid.

Good shit my dude! Sorry I couldn't have been better help, I've been way off my game lately.

I wish people would say where they are ringing when they wanna coop.

It really helps.

It's all good, man.

if you need help with a boss, usually fog wall.

need help with an area, ring at the lamp

youtu.be/X4SgqjtqOh8
youtu.be/gHhtQUj57TM
youtu.be/_Wg8pJdMguk
youtu.be/V3QYBTb2JbE
youtu.be/i5JgrSiSG8w
youtu.be/gVO1P0fJOFE

you were all fun as fuck to play against

Thank you tentacle broccoli bastard! Living Failures are done, made a fool out of me though

Does anyone have some kind of blank template for the menu? I'd really like to make some spruced up charts.

glad you got it when i bloodbulleted kumai, i wasnt sure how else to remind you :^)

Except that the host might summon at the lamp and use a shortcut to make things easier for the summoned.

I must have gotten cucked, are you ringing for Maria with the same password?

oh shit was i the host kumai? if so im sorry, i wasnt paying attention and i thought id joined you

Good movies

I usually just ask if I'm not sure. But in most cases, main game bosses are rung for at the fog. In chalices, it's either or, since some people SRRC in anyways.

I tend to be beckoned more than I host a fight. Gotta keep up with that!

Oh man. I'm terrible with the pick. I'm more used to Bowblade and Rakuyo since it's what I usually used trying to get all my stuff together.

lads I'm fucking scared, there's a fake forum copying this general word for word with fake usernames for each poster
WARNING don't open unless you have adblock
veekyforums.
com/thread/174662676/video-games/bbg-bloodborne-general.html

I honestly don't remember

Sorry no, I prefer doing Maria on my own
Thanks for trying to ring though

will report back when i get a virus

I'm seeing a bunch of people trying to summon for Maria, I'll just try for randoms.
Send screenshots, I'm not opening it.

>tfw Guidance 3 could very well be in the FC chalices and no one has bothered to check

Just make webms dude

lel, well if itwas me hosting and forgot to bb then im sorry

it copies every thread on Veeky Forums, not just /bbg/

wonder what username I got... dont have adblock though

Archive

>Been summoned one time by bbg since I bought PSPlus
>It was NG+7 Laurence who instakilled me and the other phantom

I just wanna play video games.

i opened it and its true
i hope i didnt get computer aids

SRRC is faster if the host waits at the lamp and in most cases the bell icon has a x over it if he waits at the fog.

I bet its in FRC Hintertombs.

I did all FC chalices to the end. It's not in them.

Also after god knows how many hours in this game I found that Adella can actually kill the whore if you get enough of her vermin infested blood. Never happened to me. Never used those special bloods either, they are rather useless.

>gregor gets undressed when i invade him
this is getting rather lewd

Holy shit finnegan you kick my ass and I finally beat you lol

It's not an archive, they are scraping the chans, changing usernames, if the OP referenences a board like Veeky Forums in their post it gets changed to "Veeky Forums". They are using Veeky Forums to make it look like a populated messageboard so they can fish for user signups.

Reminds me of that webm of the two guys spamming R1 in pvp and healing each other with the rally mechanic that people use to shitpost on /v/

Is the white church hunter in the DLC supposed to be Amelia? How's that work, isn't it supposed to be decades earlier?

why does this link go off screen?

Sorry to those fighting me, I've never actually done pvp and I don't know what I'm doing with this blt build. It's pretty fun finally playing with you guys though!

Alternate dimension/reality kind of thing

It's not Amelia, just a visual reference

You made me look up what day today is if I had missed a FC.

The Hunter's Nightmare is not in the past. Things from the past go there, it's a bit convoluted.