teamfortress.tv/servers

>Tips and guides
Blog: tf2.com
Wiki: wiki.tf
Class guides: pastebin.com/u/TheOperator
FAQ: pastebin.com/6t7WNtgn
Mods: pastebin.com/bzzUK5tz
Steam status: steamstat.us steamgaug.es
Preview Loadout: whatsnext.loadout.tf | steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/158547475
HUDs: huds.tf
Game Traffic: steamcharts.com/app/440#1y

>Trading
Sites: scrap.tf | tf2outpost.com | backpack.tf | bazaar.tf
BP check: backpack.tf
Prices: backpack.tf | trade.tf
Scrapbanking: scrap.tf | scrapbank.me
Skins: p337.info/tfview/

>Competitive
Basics: playcomp.tf
Comp Wiki: comp.tf
Lobbies: tf2center.com/lobbies
Scripting: pastebin.com/1VmngMfJ | pastebin.com/H3WfKLaB
TF2 streams: teamfortress.tv
UGC (Global): ugcleague.com
ESEA (NA/EU): play.esea.net
ETF2L (EU): etf2l.org
AusFortress (AUS): ozfortress.com
AsiaFortress (Asia): asiafortress.com
FBTF (Brazil): teamfortress.com.br/forum/

>IRC
irc://irc.rizon.net/tf2g
pastebin.com/9S37Kk0W

>/tf2g/s looking to party queue
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15-e-Sut2sj954Cjm8aGzXMaN4dSSop7xgiyp9DCdOK8/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/2WEkzfK
discord.gg/Dst3G2U
discord.gg/RTGt4Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=cAEb9a-dltk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Some /tf2g/ discords I collected from the previous threads
discord.gg/2WEkzfK
discord.gg/Dst3G2U
discord.gg/RTGt4Tw

draw red shygirl scout spanking a bent over blue shygirl scout with her sandman.

>making the thread early just so people don't make a fempyro op
rude

I know

Is my loadout cool?

>unusual
red flag

its actually pretty fine this time

The items themselves are solid, but the unusual and the decked out weapons just screams "pitiful sap who wants attention"

>too poor for a strange starduster
lmfao 1/10

>tfw too poor for a strange macho mann

>valve looks at r/tf2 for feedback
>it's filled to the brim with pyro mains
>average age is 14
>minimum age to use reddit is 13 so many are probably lying

I have enough steambux to buy a single key. What crate do I open, lads?

How's my General Doe?

don't unbox, buy items you actually want instead of hoping you get the 0.5% chance

>these are the people tf2g bullies
>they're usually the wanna be pubstar reflect-em-all pyro
>don't expect people to shoot the ground near them or use a shotgun
>mfw Valve makes pyro an actual skill based class instead of the ezmode it is now

Oh right, I do have that warbird case, I'll open that instead.

If you're gonna bother with buying Keys, buy 'em through Paypal instead. It's usually $1.80 a key while SCM has them at $2.10-2.20

Go for #83

I think it's 83, the one that is solid killstreak kits.

>weapon cases
enjoy your 20 cent well-worn merc grade skin

thanks

>still opening crates/cases
Ahahaha.

Fashion tips for rusty reaper? aside from not using it

that loadout is actually the best I can think of
the pyromancer mask looks kinda cool with the painted rusty reaper, but it doesn't fit the robot theme

>tfw wanna play tf2c
>4 servers
>all are completely dead and laggy
>the probability of one server having more than 5 people at once is lower than seeing the planets align

i just want to play deathmatch dammit

does four teams actually work as a gameplay mode? I feel like it works if you want something chaotic. But I don't think it works in current tf2 setting

I miss playing Battletanx.

In DM you just pick whatever color you want, it's free for all but there is a 4 way hydro map

I'm new. How can I get cosmetic items without buying them with real money?

Is it worth to get the starting boxes for some classes from the shop? They include all weapons and shit?

basically what said
it needs a full server to actually work though
even 8 people isnt enough because you its just 2 people per team and you probably get an idiot sniper
dm mode is pretty fun though, and its a great display of skill and map knowledge

Buy a Mann Co. Supply Crate Key. Wait until it's tradeable. Trade it for refined metal. Buy loads of hats and weapons without buying them for full price at the in game store.

buying items is usually a ripoff, but I think you need to buy something to get a premium account

just buy a regular mann co key and wait for it to be tradeable, you can then trade that for 20something refined metal, which you can then trade for every weapon you'll ever need, plus a few cosmetics

>even unofficial mods have clueless new players
there's really no way to escape them, is there?

Basically this.
The prices for the mann co store are ridiculously outdated, and the only reason why they're priced for that much is because they needed to earn back any money.

Just trade in the keys at backpack.tf for refined metal and you can basically get most of the hats in the game for a cheap affordable price.

Thank you for the advice. I hope there is a Chinese kid somewhere who is clueless and will buy my shit.

Thank you. This is my tweet to Gaben.

I don't go on Twitter much, but that post reminds me of someone that made Madeon a birthday cake. And he posted it on Twitter. The worst part was, besides being really pathetic, the poster was a guy. I think there's a lot of posts like that on Twitter. I want more

haha just as a joke right haha?

They're aware that it's a terrible place to get feedback from.
Uncle Dane (or b4nny) mentioned that in stream I think.

hey alright listen
i want oc, ya dig? but the janny is beenin right awful. so i have a plan k? a grezat plan.
i want everybody, regardless of talent to open up paint/gimp/photoshop and make an oc of anything tf2 related.
nothing will be turnned away and everything will be spread to ever corner of this website.
ill start us of with my very own epic.

It was Dane that mentioned it on stream.
Not really surprising considering reddit's entire purpose as a content aggregate makes it absolutely awful at anything outside of exactly that. Discussion there is terrible and amounts to simply circlejerking the top comment and burying dissent while ignoring anything that gets posted late in the thread lifetime. Only time that'll ever be a useful form of feedback is if it's overwhelmingly negative, which you wouldn't need reddit to validate in the first place.
In the same breath, Dane did mention that Jill lurks most everywhere even if he doesn't post. He may be in this very thread. But given the nature of how things go that probably isn't the case unless things are happening and it becomes a lot more reasonable to keep an eye on us here.

if we're doing sandviches then i made this a while ago when we were talking about new australiums if that counts

>In the same breath, Dane did mention that Jill lurks most everywhere even if he doesn't post
Then I can give myself a pat on the back for making my voice heard about my autistic weapon balance and new weapon ideas.

Here's something I drew yesterday for /v/

Started coloring it, but got lazy

Ill post some.

Just spent 24 ref just crafting hats together, ended up with a scotch saver, apparitions aspect, brigade helm, and a stylish degroot. Anyone else craft some good/decent stuff?

I crafted a weight room warmer a couple days back, and just yesterday after a couple of failed crafts made a tossle cap which I raffled

fresh OC 10,000 hours in ms paint coming through

some work I did a while back

I recommend using reshade or sweetfx to add more saturation and bit more contrast + light bleed. DO IT.

Yesterday crafted a bruisers bandana, 2 panzerungs, Shogun shoulder guard, Scotland cape, consierge, and sone other stuff

I remember that loadout

Why are there no good Engineer cosmetics in the game?

shit hats for shit class

Gotcha, my man.

Gay.

Oh yes.

Scotch saver beard is best engie beard.

why would you use that much dpi ? even 1600 is a lot
at a certain point in DPI it just makes up virtual pixels on the spot, wich is basically noise
youtube.com/watch?v=cAEb9a-dltk

Thanks but no thanks.

>i have 5700 dpi 4.5 ingame sense

Holy shit that is way beyond fucking high. Did you even read the link?

excuse me inferior engies, stinky pete is here to save the day

Valve will make you whatever cosmetic you want, and it will be top notch quality, they swear. What do you ask for?

anime hair

can i ask them to remove all cosmetics so that trade servers stop existing and people only open the game to actually play it

a better record scratch

post yfw you FRAG

An all class lab coat.

Something really edgy. Like a hood that contains just a black void with a pair of glowing red eyes.

Smissmas hood but the colors actually match the colors in-game.

Cmon valve, this shit looks like teal on blu side.

All class leather jacket. Not some biker shit either.

if only, right?
haha

Add the Torontonian Overcoat or Breakneck Boiler

hatless hat for soldier and demo

because i like it
don't care too busy topscoring and getting accused of aimbot

hahaaaaa nice baby NICE. keep that oc a flowen. gotta anudda one right offa tha presses.

would it be better to switch to 1600 DPI with 16 ingame sens

question about comp
as a soldier, does holding the escape plan with an overheal build uber? or should i hold the escape plan under 200 health to build uber

If you're trying to create ideal conditions for building an uber and there isn't anyone else who is hurt near you, you could try to deal 100 damage or more to yourself and then hold the escape plan. Though realistically speaking that situation will probably never happen.

Sandman is more fun

However the Fan O War does look like a paddle and inflicts a weakening condition.

So good idea.

>get ready to sell keys on geel the jew's place
>he dropped keys by 5 cents
WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKK

Is there such a thing as a good trade server anymore?

i tried 1600dpi with 16 sens which is technically still 1.6cm per 360

it's smoother but sluggish so i changed back

>trade server
>good
what did this jose.drugselleriaso2004 mean by that