PlayStation Vita General 2975 - Exile Sample Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Exile Election second trailer
youtu.be/h_lft10KG4w

>Akiba’s Beat story trailer+details
gematsu.com/2017/04/akibas-beat-story-trailer

>Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Hacker’s Memory ‘Erika Mishima and Fei’ screenshots
gematsu.com/2017/04/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-eri

>Shovel Knight’s Free Story Update ‘Specter of Torment’ Gets Release Dates
dualshockers.com/2017/04/19/specter-of-torment

>Under Night In-Birth Exe: Late[st] Gets First Screenshots on Famitsu
dualshockers.com/2017/04/19/under-night-in-bi

>PS Vita Update 3.65 Improves System Software Stability
playstationlifestyle.net/2017/04/19/ps-vita-upd

>PSN Maintenance Scheduled for Next Week
dualshockers.com/2017/04/19/playstation-network-mainte

>Battle Princess Madelyn’s Kickstarter Reaches Funding goal
dualshockers.com/2017/04/19/battle-princess-ma

>Omega Labyrinth Z Japanese box art and limited edition unveiled
gematsu.com/2017/04/omega-labyrinth-z-japanese

>The Legend Of Dark Witch release date
twitter.com/QubicGames/status/854665441897263104

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Akibas-Beat-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B01IFF9Q38/
amazon.com/Danganronpa-V3-Killing-Harmony-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B01NBICZ6X/
amazon.com/God-Wars-Future-Past-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B01MQ5IYNB/
amazon.com/Hakuoki-Kyoto-Winds-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B01MTNFPVN/
amazon.com/Mary-Skelter-Nightmares-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B01N63QY1I/
amazon.com/Operation-Babel-Tokyo-Legacy-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B01N1JM8BG/
amazon.com/Period-Cube-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B01N650A23/
amazon.com/Summon-Night-Lost-Borders-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B06XH5H3MT
amazon.com/Tokyo-Tattoo-Girls-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B06WD6VM46/
amazon.com/Tokyo-Xanadu-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B01MZB2YGH/
amazon.com/Utawarerumono-Mask-Deception-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B01N35E5WE/
amazon.com/Utawarerumono-Mask-Truth-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B01N4PIC40/
amazon.com/Ys-VIII-Lacrimosa-DANA-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B06WVFPZ4P/
play-asia.com/demon-gaze-ii-english-chinese-subs/13/70asrx
play-asia.com/ys-origin-multi-language/13/70aylx
4gamer.net/games/373/G037334/20170421032/
youtube.com/watch?v=PkOVsJTDEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post your latest Vita plat!
Post your latest Vita screenshot!
Post your favorite Vita wallpaper!
Post your waifu before you get KEKED
Post your latest Vita purchase!
Post what Vita games you're currently playing!
Post what Vita games you're currently looking forward to!
Post skittles!
I love you Vitagen!

>Upcoming Vita games currently available for preorder on Amazon

amazon.com/Akibas-Beat-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B01IFF9Q38/
amazon.com/Danganronpa-V3-Killing-Harmony-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B01NBICZ6X/
amazon.com/God-Wars-Future-Past-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B01MQ5IYNB/
amazon.com/Hakuoki-Kyoto-Winds-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B01MTNFPVN/
amazon.com/Mary-Skelter-Nightmares-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B01N63QY1I/
amazon.com/Operation-Babel-Tokyo-Legacy-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B01N1JM8BG/
amazon.com/Period-Cube-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B01N650A23/
amazon.com/Summon-Night-Lost-Borders-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B06XH5H3MT
amazon.com/Tokyo-Tattoo-Girls-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B06WD6VM46/
amazon.com/Tokyo-Xanadu-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B01MZB2YGH/
amazon.com/Utawarerumono-Mask-Deception-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B01N35E5WE/
amazon.com/Utawarerumono-Mask-Truth-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B01N4PIC40/
amazon.com/Ys-VIII-Lacrimosa-DANA-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B06WVFPZ4P/

>Upcoming Vita games currently available for preorder elsewhere

play-asia.com/demon-gaze-ii-english-chinese-subs/13/70asrx
play-asia.com/ys-origin-multi-language/13/70aylx

>PDP grips for the 1000 are like 60 burgers now
Uh ok.
Those seem to be the best ones from what I can see, are any of the reasonably priced grips as good?

Are guys still playing AH3?

Seeing how long it is taking for Romancing SaGa 2 to get here I doubt it.

>grips

WInd jammers is coming hopefully soon, we'll have to see how good the port is though. But from what I've heard that's a solid versus game.

A couple big titles to look forward to:
>Dangan Ronpa V3: Killing Harmony
>Dies Irae
>Utawarerumono Mask of Truth
>Utawarerumono Mask of Deception

Potentially five otome will release in 2017 (the first four from Aksys, the fifth from Idea Factory):
>Bad Apple Wars
>Period Cube
>Collar x Malice
>Code Realize: Future Blessings
>Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds

Hopefully some of these titles from Sekai Project will release next year:
>Fault Milestone One
>Root Double: Before Crime After Days
>Narcissu 10th Anniversary Anthology
>World End Economica
>The Grisaia Trilogy

Some other titles to keep an eye on:
>Muv Luv + Muv Luv Alternative
>Sharin no Kuni
>VA11 Hall-A
>Quantum Suicide
>Exogenesis: Perils of Rebirth

Games that are rumored:
>Clannad
>Chaos;Child
>Punchline
>YU-NO
>Umaru
>Net High
>Danganronpa V3-2 (wt)

I want to impregnate Lize and Eltricia

ys 8 cant come fast enough

duuuude. windjammers. that alongside neo turf masters and dunk dream are the holy trinity of neo geo arcade sports.

I got the Rose plat and now I got the blues. This was such a great game
Spoiler because I got the plat in the most spoiler-heavy way possible

>tfw TP hogging party
I wish maids can do something like "buffet" that restores TP for an entire party.

PS4 only

They reconfirmed it's still coming in the west for Vita, but they were having some PSN issues. In the mean time they're bringing over Saga 3 for Vita too so we'll probably get them both once Saga 3 is released

Can't wait to Jam with you guys.
Hopefully at least a couple people here are decent.

>want to play a new game
>buy new game
>atmosphere is incredibly bleak and depressing
>don't want to play new game anymore
>nothing to play again

go easy on me. im just a spritely korean jammer unable to cope with american strength.

???

I just don't like depressing and sad games. Don't mind if it's an arc or something happens during an overall story, but one focused on those two elements is not for me at all. Don't deal with with horror games at all either.

what game

From the sounds of it probably Rose in the Twilight.
That game was legitimately depressing to me and I loved every single second of it.
Thanks again to that one user from the previous thread too.

SaGa's audience isn't there. Decided to go back to roots on handheld systems.

DT2 is really fun, and normally I don't play DRPG. I wish I find out about this game sooner. My DT2-2 is on its way, and given how inefficient the customs in my country is, I can take my sweet time completing this game before DT2-2 arrives.

>DT2 is really fun, and normally I don't play DRPG.

Thats actually...really high praise. I've never heard of a DRPG with crossover appeal for people who arent already into them.

Square don't care

I want to sleep so 2 fights is enough for me tonight
Good night and thanks guys

I hated DRPGs and hated DT2. Game was grindy bullshit like all DRPGs. The gameplay was slow and lacked depth. The whole time I just wanted to play an SRPG.

I want to sample.

4gamer.net/games/373/G037334/20170421032/

Well this can possibly last you 200 hours, or at least 100, so you're good.

Me either. I don't get depressed from them or anything like that, but I just don't want to play games that look like that. One of the reasons I will probably never play soul sacrifice, everything just looks too sad in that game and it looks too dark.

Post some Miku, vitagen
youtube.com/watch?v=PkOVsJTDEE
Ithanks man

That's why I stick with sappy/corny stories that generally are and end happily and such. Though I don't mind bitter sweet endings and sometimes things ending on a down note, I just don't like overly bleak titles.

Good for you, though if you started with DT2 then it's probably gonna be difficult to try other titles since you've already played one of the best.

Demon Gaze probably qualifies too, since that's what started DRPG's rise in popularity outside of Japan, and even in Japan it was a pretty nice sleeper hit. So does Refrain.

I DON'T CARE.

It's kinda interesting because for me it's the other way around. I really don't like moving the characters in the map at SRPGs, it just doesn't feel fun. In DRPGs you get fast to the battles, and fast out of them. Plus all the mapping which I really like. Oh well, different people like different things.

welp the room is dead, thaks guys

Yeah, if they look dark and edgy right from the start chances are that I'll never really want to play them all that much. That said I have enjoyed things like chaos;head which I knew from the start that it wasn't a happy story.

Should I?

Valkyrie drive would be better than EV.

>paying for movies
>paying for DIGITAL movies
I'm so confused right now

What's his name again?

Swap EV for Valkyrie Drive and you're good to go

Yeah, Netflix sub would be better use than that.

What's wrong with Estival Versus?

book = play = movie = tv show = video game

It's not as good as VD.

Gameplay is incredibly shallow due the size of its roster, story is pants on the head retarded and since it was developed for the PS4 it runs like shit on the Vita.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't developed for the PS4.
Even moreso considering how the 320k sales they announced a month or two ago had 60% Vita sales on it making the devs want to do another Vita title

What's wrong with it, mostly, is that it the SK games got ported to PC and now the "muh exclusives" crowd suddenly hates them. Same thing happened with Neps.

Also, VD is more refined in some ways.

I say if you want to play EV, get EV. It's far from a bad game.

shouldn't newer games be better than older games?

Senran Kagura is actually getting worse as time goes on. It's over emphasizing the fanservice too much and not working on the gameplay at all.

This, look how fast people turned on atelier.

Not all of those at once, especially if they're all full price.
At the same price you can get physical EV LE that comes with a CD and artbook.

60% of the initial sales in Japan were on Vita. For US the split was 2.5:1 or 3:1 in favor of PS4.

Uh neps and senran have always been shit.

Japan is literally where these games matter though.

They should, but they always aren't.

Wow, if one guy is shitposting about the game here that suddenly counts as everyone? I still like atelier even if they port it to everywhere. Porting to pc doesn't matter to me at all.

And VD is still better than SK EV, even if they ported it my opinion of that wouldn't change.

The game is very poorly optimized for the Vita, with bigger slowdowns and shoddy graphics even compared to SV. Is clear the focus was the PS4 with the Vita being an afterthought.

Hell, we never saw footage from the Vita version until its release.

They were never everyone's thing, but the general consensus here was favorable until they got ported to PC.

News were shitted on even before the ports happened. Seems like you know nothing.

>but the general consensus here was favorable until they got ported to PC.

Not really.
The senran games always held their niche. Even now people like senran but it's rough to talk about since there isn't much to talk about in the first place.
Many more got into VD due to the more complex fighting but even then it's rarely spoken of due outside of weekly playing or bump posting.

Same with Atelier games. People disliked Sophie long before it went onto Steam, and Firis wasn't even on Steam until it came to NA but it was horribly-received due to various reasoning, most of all being the gamebreaking bugs and significant deviation from the formula old Atelier lovers enjoyed.

Nobody gives a shit about PC ports outside of mustards. They don't even play the games anyway.

Sounds like you haven't been on vitagen for long because neps and atelier were always staples until pc nep releases. Neps vs Atelier was one of the bread and butter discussion for vitagen for a long time until nep went pc and all the memes started.

Seeing as how you're just making up shit by this point I'm going to go ahead and assume you're one of those mustards I mentioned. Don't you have something better to do?

>you're one of those mustards

You really have no idea how retarded you are being.

Why not at least put mention that this is all VNs somewhere?

Wrong pic! I've been on vitagen a long time man.

And that's what I mean with neps being shitted on. They were always labeled as worse games when compared to Ateliers. They weren't really discussions from Nep side anyway, just an excuse to post more neps.

The anti-nep thing all started because of rivalry with /nepgen/, and that in turn happened around the time the first PC ports came along. It's actually been dying down again of late.

I don't recall anyone shitting on SK until a couple of months ago. And for a long time, EV was considered a MUCH better game than SV.

I don't think anyone is denying that VD is a more refined game in multiple respects, but that doesn't make the earlier games bad, and the idea that the SK games are played out and that their stories suck, etc., is a new attitude here recently.

>And that's what I mean with neps being shitted on.

I think you are forgetting the hype for Sega Hard Girls, Nep U and Blanc vs Zombies when they were announced. You are just biased.

Maybe because they aren't?

>is a new attitude here recently.

Probably due to new people picking up Vitas / abandoning other generals for vitagen and bringing their distaste of the series over. That doesn't mean vitagen suddenly hates the games due to moving to PC. That'd just be stupid and only mustards actually believe that.

>The anti-nep thing all started because of rivalry with /nepgen/

This, I hate all these newfags and their revisionist history. Probably a bunch of pirates from when the vita was hacked that have no idea about the history of our threads. The only thing ever universally hated in vitagen was that nigger Onso.

They all are VNs

man, vitagen isn't a collective mind, people in here have different taste, some like neps others hate neps

Aside from Underwater Ray Romano which is already famous for being part VN, which ones can be considered anything else?

It's just a strange list to me that excludes the obvious choices of upcoming games to be excited about (Tokyo Xanadu, Mary Skelter, Ys VIII, Caligula) in favor of VN games.

Some people are trying to make it out as if vitagen always hated neps.

Can we just ban the spammer? All he does is post the same shit we see every thread and doesn't even discuss any of it. Literally no point in doing so and it wastes a post.
Mods need to do their fucking jobs

I think the main difference between people who like and hate neps are those who played the original PS3 version first vs people who played literally anything else first

You're a VN

I like neps, but I love to shitpost with em

I really don't remember too much hype about those. The point is, there wasn't any huge change after the pc ports, some people didn't like the games before those happened and they continued not to like them after that.

Is that TWGOK?

some of them did
I play the first game, I fucking hate that shit

VNs are nice. I like VNs.

Neps are pretty great, and so are Senrans.. I like things

You're in denial if you think there aren't people here whose opinion of a game changes for the worse the moment a port to a non-Vita system is announced. It's not just about PC, it's about "losing exclusives": the same thing happens to a lesser extent even with PS4.

They are not. Utawarerumono and Danganronpa are hybrids (mostly VN, yes, but also with significant elements foreign to conventional VNs), and Umaru is primarily a raising sim.

Ateliers get shit on all the time too. Last Atelier game that was liked by the majority was Rorona+, and the only Nep game that was almost universally hated was the original (not rebirth).

It might be the characters, the fanservice, and the class system. I find the dungeons painful at first, it starts to get ok at lvl 15. I'm enjoying the exploration at lvl 30.

Some people didn't like neps from the start but the unreasonable hate for neps started after the pc ports. I was there for nep vs atelier, it's was nothing like the shit posting that takes place now.

True, you shat on atelier like last week

>it's about "losing exclusives"

This alone makes you lose credibility. The only exclusive people care about here is Soul Sacrifice Delta. You're delusional if you think PC ports mean anything.

>TWGOK
? its nepuru nepuri

Stop talking about Ateliers Luci. We already know that you only played 1/3 of a game in the whole series.

The fact that you think Rorona+ is the last one to be liked by the majority is proof of your ignorance.

Danganronpa and Utawarerumono are VNs.

>not mentioning freedom wars

Talk about losing credibility.

Don't ever reply to me again.

What's the story behind this? Do they know each other in this game?

People want Freedom Wars redone user. It was literally unfinished when they released it and want a remake regardless of platform.