Was ancient Egypt a meme? Everyone conquered them

Was ancient Egypt a meme? Everyone conquered them.

They conquered Canaan and part of Syria and Nubia

but they conquered the galaxy

And the vast majority of Black people romanticize and worship them. Makes you think, doesn't it.

>Everyone conquered them
check out Egypt's neighbours and then tell me Egypt got conquered more often than them.

>meme this meme that
this board seriously has to go

Egyptian military was shit.

egypt's dynastic history is pretty long, comparatively it outlasted all of its conquerers in age

egypt is not a meme, remember what vorenus says to pullo, you should respect it

didn't Egypt not fall to any kind of foreign invasion until after the Bronze Age Collapse, which wiped out pretty much every other major civilization in the eastern med except for them anyway?

I know that Egypt and the Hittites became pretty fierce rivals for a while but I forget wether or not the Hittites actually decisively conquered them.

They had fallen to the Hyksos who ruled them for a few centuries until they got kicked out by the native Egyptians.

Either way Egyptians didn't fall to the sea peoples but after defeating some of them they came to terms and some were employed as mercenaries, some of those were settled by the Egyptians in Canaan/The Levant, much like the Franks did with the vikings in Normandy.

>Was ancient Egypt a meme?

Literally yes, but not in the way you mean.

True, but at least they HAD a military which is more than what you can say for more of their neighbours...

They got rekt by a bunch of niggers.

This happened once or twice, which is not a lot considering we're talking about a state that existed for over 2000 years.

And for the rest of that period they were getting rekt by other nations. They were punching bags.

They wrecked Canaanites, Nubians, Syrians, Hittities, sea peoples, Egyptians were harcore

Wrecking sea peoples is hardly an achievement as they were a bunch of fucking pirates.

A bunch of fucking pirates that destroyed the Anatolians/Hittities, Cyprus and most of the major cities in the Levant including Ugarit itself

They also wrecked Judeans (early Hebrews=

>its history spans thousands of years
>reducing this to memes

daily reminder that Veeky Forums's iq is lower than /pol/'s

IT'S HISTORY SPANS THOUSANDS OF COCKS WHICH THEY SUCKED

Like who?

Like everyone.

That moment when you realise that /pol/acks taking a genuine interest in politics makes them significantly more likely to have an IQ higher than the rest of society

How did they lose to the Umayyad Caliphate?

Persia Macedon Babylon For starters

Umayyad, bro?

I mean Rashidun caliphate.

And yet they watched dozens of empires and kingdoms come and go and they just kept on charioting.

Allah (swt) granted the Muslims victory as he will eventually grant them victory over all nations inshallah

>genuine interest in politics makes them significantly more likely to have an IQ higher than the rest of society

Because they were ruled by Greeks (Roman Empire)?

>And the vast majority of Black people
>vast majority

How on earth could the Roman Empire be greek? It makes no sense

Well it was a major empire after another and they didn't have an army

>politics
>intellectual in the least
Lol my nigga

> It makes no sense
Ever heard of the byzantine empire?

Yes but they're Greek, not Roman
Rome is in Italy, not Greece

Retard

After 2500 years of existence

>doesn't know simple geography
>calling others retards

When the Romans took Egypt they didn't make big changes in the ruling class which was Greek. That's what he meant I think

after earth was destroyed the first time by yawh we as a race have never come near the tech we had.
this is what your god did to earth.

>Was ancient Egypt a meme?
Yes, until the righteous Empire added them to the fold of "states no longer bullied".

Because the Egyptians enslaved them, why wouldn't you look up to your masters.

bullshit

Ha, TJ should know, he masterminded one of the yellower examples of yellow journalism...

No, the Hittites and Egyptians fought each other to a stalemate which weakened both Empires, neither managed to conquer the other.

also give us back the item you stole from us that you then named the "ark of the covenant" jew thieves.
it belongs here , it would power earth .

Not taking the bait, fuck off roach