/neog/ - SNK and Neo Geo General

KoF Destiny Mobile game trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=kOTUGI-nrDs

Version 2.0 and DLC characters are out! Comes with 2 new stages and new BGMs free for all users.
Version 2.0 patch notes: snk-corp.co.jp/us/games/kof-xiv/news/KOF-XIV_patch_ver.2.00_en.pdf

KOFXIV DLC Characters Trailers:
youtube.com/watch?v=0QE25tVaB5k
youtube.com/watch?v=nMA5vqR1JRE
youtube.com/watch?v=RxkfWYCq9Oo
youtube.com/watch?v=OksMT-OBaaM

New KOF Chinese manga:
twitter.com/PrettyBakedCake/status/816915802083340288
twitter.com/PrettyBakedCake/status/817381037114171392

New SNK mobile RPG:
game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/newproject/

Latest tournament footage:
youtube.com/watch?v=iYGCcScogDk [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=lFivKsF2CkE [Open]
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxd-2FxFQ75qeXH1xi-QMpjbMgOWsSM5d

DandyJ's beginner guide:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU [Open]

Community resources:
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/

Discord group:
discord.gg/HYAQYFh

KOFXIV gallery/OST:
pastebin.com/mYwAPcM0

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ATRyoSakazaki
youtube.com/watch?v=U8zx9qxCSvM
youtu.be/ctUymHVXGEI
youtu.be/Kzv-zMEfSX4
twitter.com/TechGameTeddy/status/855883115147005952
twitter.com/CEOJebailey/status/855590453693075456
twitter.com/Antinomy001/status/855902265718255617
youtube.com/watch?v=j6hOgysWIpw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to play KOF: Destiny guys

Will it suck?

Who knows. From the bits shown in the trailer it looked kinda like it was some sort of fighting game maybe.

looks better than what most people can draw. It's a nice pic drawfriend.

why is /neog/ so much better than /fgg/?

We're cool like that

Is a beat'em up

>Is a beat'em up
Now I'm kinda interested. That reminds me that Oda once posted (I forgot if it was on facebook or twitter) and asked what people would think about the next AoF being a beat 'em up.
Personally I'd be interested in that. It could probably be a hybrid, a beat 'em up when confronting regular enemies and then switching to something kinda like a fighting game when facing bosses.

>It could probably be a hybrid, a beat 'em up when confronting regular enemies and then switching to something kinda like a fighting game when facing bosses.

Looks like that is what Destiny is in fact

www panda tv/
hd/
fightclubcup2017.html
Asian matches, GET IN HERE!

M' is in this tournament.

There's a choi in here.

Fug, Xiaohai always rises from the ashes. The choi took out two of his characters and almost half of Iori, but he pulled through and basically reverse OCVd the other guy.

btw, this tournament is also on twitch/uwantsssf4

We got ET with a team with Clark and Bandeiras!

Iori is his main and most trusted character. He uses Iori most of the time when he is serious or knows that his opponent is no scrub like that one time when he was toying with Luong with the other players but then switches her to Iori when he faces Reynald.

>ET's Clark

I'm more interested in this than in KOF World to be honesto.

>Honest

>inb4 no Western release, again

My gut tells me that this will be the case. Hope I'm wrong though.

Would it be possible that Geese killed himself at the end of Real Bout Garou Densetsu/Fatal Fury was because he didn't want to live with the shame of losing to Terry again?

I'd say it was a combination of that and a fuck you to Terry

from KOF Destiny. It seems each character was drawn by a different person, but I like it.

Oh it was a total FUCK YOU to Terry. Terry "won" but Gesse denied him any satisfaction of any kind. Terry gets his vengeance, but it shows it was hollow and the 2nd time he beats Gesse he actually tries to save him and put it behind it seems.

But Gesse, in his scumbag glory, screwed him.

Bigger audiences attract people who want attention, especially the negative kind - niche topics are less appealing to that kind.

Source?

twitter.com/ATRyoSakazaki

>Terry, King, and Iori's sprites are edited from their CvS incarnations
God damn it China. SNK doesn't even own those sprites.

et knows that clark is scary to fight against now, so it works for him

youtube.com/watch?v=U8zx9qxCSvM

youtu.be/ctUymHVXGEI
youtu.be/Kzv-zMEfSX4

vod of last night's tournament

>Everyone looks so serious.
>Benimaru is seductively looking at you.
>Terry is so dreamy.
Muh heart for those two jesus.

>yuri has no braid in xiv
>she has her braid here
how can we get her braid back without recycling her old costume for a costume dlc

I want to marry Yuri

Can't wait for top 4. Kinda hope ET REKTs Xiaohai.

>game takes place post haircut
>has no braid
>game that is retelling of events pre-haircut
>has braid
Hmm kinda activates the action potentials.

>implying she can't grow her hair out

i want to fuck shermie

Anyone Know if DLC characters were not allowed in yesterday's tournament? I can't imagine why they wouldn't be and they were selectable. Could it be that the participants in this tournament just didn't care about them?

GJ team

Probably

They're still too new

I hope we see a lot more of clark in the future.

He rarely if even mentions his sources, mostly reposts stuff found elsewhere...

>dat auto-guard against K' DP+super.
Yeah Clark is pretty scary right now.

What is Andy or could it be Young Geese? doing in a chinese cartoon about wincest (NBR)?

he's dodging a team attack by shunei and kula right there

What is the best tournament to watch with the most variance in character picks?

With a huge amount of characters, I always see the same charcters. Iori, K', Robert ect..

To be fair, Dino can do the same

Hypespotting 6 was pretty good about that. The winning team was KOD, Verse and Antonov

>Hypespotting 6 was pretty good about that. The winning team was KOD, Verse and Antonov
cool, checking it out

twitter.com/TechGameTeddy/status/855883115147005952
Wut? I can see how broken characters can be fun for some people to watch, but at least it's only one person, right?

Who is that guy?
Everyone wanted the game to be more balanced so we could have more character diversity, it makes no sense to want the game have broken characters on purpose.

Why would anyone want this?

Canadian tourney on now.
www twitch tv
/torontotoptiers

There's a Dino, Luong, Chin, Mian, Sylvie and Meiten.

>Dino on point

Why

It's over. Guess we barely caught the end of it.

My first SR from the free medal crank.

twitter.com/CEOJebailey/status/855590453693075456

This is why there is no american sports team and why SNK should focus on pretty much every region except the US and Europe.

>He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither 1Cor 10:31 Linux advocate, IT admin, Web Developer, Student of Life. #Linux #HeatIsOn #FlyEaglesFly
i wonder

Not really surprised, coming from a retard like him.

is it really jebailey's fault noone's signing up though

?

Now that I think about it all the tweets have slowed down and I barely see any Rock on twitter recently. Did you know who already drop the game?

we saw it coming a mile away

that's why rock gets a bad wrap

if it was my shermie, at least *i* would have used her, she'd be my permanent 3rd character of pure waifus

sylvie / luong / shermie

I mean I was predicting it too, but a part of me was hoping to be wrong.

i was only hoping he'd stick around long enough so i could get a match against him, each time i had the chance his room was always full

>To be fair, Dino can do the same
Yeah, but can he climax cancel after it?
Being able to land a climax from a simple command grab is definitely scary. Just look at ET winning a match by doing exactly that, the damage is crazy.
Top 8 when? Im rooting for ET.

He's next match is against Xiaohai, but I hope he succeeds. Top 8 is tonight (at least where I'm from). Only reason I found about last night was because Gatoray tweeted about it. I hope he does the same today.

it's actually how a lot of clarks win, doing whatever from a command grab

believe me, i played plenty of them a couple days before the tourney et was just in happened

Was there footage of that tournament in Kuwait?

Is there some trick to getting Tizoc's air grab to come out consistently? I can only get it once out of maybe 10 attempts.

in xi or motw?

i admit i never touched him in xi so i don't know

MotW. I can only get it to come out while I jump back, I rarely can get it neutral/forward jumping.

it's probably that you're missing the straight down portion while you're doing the other two jumps, i have a tendency myself to miss it when doing certain things myself

Now the tables have turned and Kula tried attacking Shun'Ei. She tried to cr.B him, but he managed to roll at the last second and ended up on the other side.

>mfw I've been sitting on 70/80 for ever

Swiggity swooty
twitter.com/Antinomy001/status/855902265718255617

That's me with Abigail right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=j6hOgysWIpw

Anyone have honeyspotting 6 top 8 youtube link for KOF 14?

I don't think it's up on youtube

If you mean Hypespotting, it hasn't been uploaded far as I know. Here's the link to the twitch archive

twitchdottv/
videos/

KOF begins at 09:40:44

3 1/2 hours until Chinese tourney top 8

>3 1/2 hours
Really? By that time it'll be 3am where I live. Well, at least I know it will be uploaded later.
Can't wait to see how it ends.

Nice, can't wait.

> Find an evenly skilled new player online
> He's playing team Fatal Fury with Alice subbing in for Andy
But on to my question:
Am I supposed to feel like an idiot every time Terry lands a rising tackle on me? Because that move is dumb looking

>Wanting snake people cloaca

Poorly translated info about Destiny:

>Recently, SNK China officially announced: will be launched in the summer, "King of Fighters" series of adaptation of animation works, large-scale 3D blood fighting animation season play "fist fate", so that the global boxing fans fans excited.

>"Fist of Fist" has Japanese & Mandarin double dubbing version, the story from the Wolves Wolverine Gita, Terry father revenge start, kicked off the story of the series of fist, the first quarter debut role as many as 35.

>Debut character suspense map: SNK hope that this form of animation through the intuitive form of the boxing to convey to more groups, everyone familiar with the fighting home, familiar moves, as well as their daily lives in the little-known story onto the big screen. With the animation of the broadcast, but also the king of the series of many mysteries opened the moment.

>At the invitation of the KOF Conference
with the words "R" in the South Town , it was issued to the hands of the fighters all over the world, and some people came with special experts, and some people came with special missions. people come for revenge ...... these have a variety of purposes elite fighters Qi Junan town, in the game brought a fantastic table for the world audience
to play.

>Fighting home gathered in the South Town mercenaries appeared KOF contest - "Hardy" information disclosure

>Guise dominate the town for many years, secretly do a lot of illegal activities, has long been targeted by Interpol. Taking advantage of the KOF contest, Hardiran assisted the Interpol to sneak into the south town to start a survey, halfway through the encounter with Gis revenge Terry and others and a series of stories, but with the investigation in depth, he found a greater Of the conspiracy over the KOF meeting.
>Hadiran wallpaper on the battlefield
, he was ruthless, but a lay down the arms, Hardy is very love the lives of ordinary people, like fishing, spend the warmth of family life, the most important thing is his family portrait photos. Hardyan tired of playing like killing, knife-edge licking the blood of the day, so gradually out of the mercenary circle, intended to live an ordinary person. Do not want to be in the past after a mission, was Lucas's revenge, his wife was killed, he was also taken away from the right eye Lucaar. After Hadiran has been assisting Interpol to combat all sorts of evil forces.
>"Fist fate" animation in the release before the occasional launch of more exciting animation clips, like the fist of the players, please immediately concerned about the official dynamic (search "fist fate" or concerned about the official WeChat "fist fate animation")

Guise = Geese
Hardy, Hadiran and Hardyan = Heidern
Lucaar = Rugal

I'v gotten so used to Robert Orlando Bloom that he looks weird to me now.

Shit man, I'm sorry. Got my links messed up and that is the top 8 for NCR.

This is the link to Hypespotting

twitchdottv/
videos/

KOF begins at 02:48:00

Top 8 is on!
www panda tv/
hd/
fightclubcup2017.html

Streamboaring, but look at them chink numbers.

Fug, I like the characters I'm seeing so far. On another note they put a lot of effort in their tournaments don't they?

Is spamming 666666 like their equivalent of wwwwwwww? I see almost nothing, but 6s on screen.

For once I wish I knew Chinese

Me too. I've got no idea what they're saying or typing. This game belongs to no one, but the chinese.

Oh man ET's Clark was really nice. Didn't quite get to watch the end because the stream started shitting itself for me.