/eog/ Eve Online General

>amarr

>Is it too late to start playing EVE?
No

>Can I play the full game without paying for it?
Yes, Eve is F2P with some restrictions and you can earn enough money ingame to get a subscription.

>I want to play EVE, what should I do?
Get 250,000 free Skillpoints by using any referral link (chaining them with friends works best)
If you have no friends create two accounts and refer yourself, you'll need an alt anyway.
Or use this link:
secure.eveonline.com/signup/?invc=4eca5d19-7c52-44fd-9de6-ff7b1398159c&action=buddy

>Now what?
Do the Tutorial then the Career Agent missions; they give you ISK, ships, skillbooks and teach you basics. Talk to players and try to find a corp. The game is only as boring as you are.
No, really. Find a corp.
You don't want to be that guy.

>>>>>>
Read the /eog/ pastebin: pastebin.com/cqJUuVT9
>>>>>>

Now:
>Remove Anime

Future: (updates.eveonline.com/)
>New Suns
>PLEX and AUR change:
community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/plex-changes-on-the-way/
community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/plex-rework-follow-up/
>Missile changes:
forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6894505
>Upwell Refineries:
community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/introducing-upwell-refineries
>T3C Rebalance (Ex. CPU and PG subs merged, among others) ships will have 4 subs with 3 options each
>Vexor, Caldari Medium Industrials and Rupture remodel
>New Blood Raider caps and PvE Event
>CONCORD Ships:
forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=515826
>New Project Discovery
>Outposts become Citadels

Past:
>March 14: "improved" Probe/Dscan, Fighter, HIC and Rorq changes
>Nov 15: Alpha clones, Engineering Complexes, reworked boosters
>Aug 09: Citadel contracts, dmg/rep visuals, cargo notifications
>Foozie makes a bunch of stupid pointless changes, nobody likes Reyni (don't ever remove this from the OP, because it is always true)

Previous Permalink: orph.link/eog

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ta5nOgXvxdA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw you were seconds away from creating the new thread

Friendly reminder to double check your contracts before posting them.

THANKS /DOG/

I wish I could grab suckers this idiotic.

Totally not RMT :^)))

>availability: public
If it was it was really risky.

Why do people automatically associate nano cruisers with autism? I have a vast collection of cruisers, mostly phantasms and cynabals which seem to be the main issues, and I don't understand how this makes me autistic. I'm a virgin, yes, but nano cruisers actually make me MORE likely to get laid. I have had countless conversations with cute, cute girls in my classes about the dank frags I make. I have been able to speak to women for the first time because they want to know about my solo killboard, or my latest feathering tactics.

>farmed by horde
Is that even possible? How?

Get all your moons taken and stations put into timers.

What if CCP created one-way wormholes that you can't return through?

So you jump through, but you can't come back and you are forced to find another exit?
It could work at different sizes as well, so cruisers might be able to go back through, but battleships would be stuck. Or capitals would get stuck but subcaps can go either way.

#YOLO

you're a stupid, stinky nigger

Like this

Whatever happened to spaceship samurai? I remember they were blue to horde at one point

>Suddenly Spaceships.

They were and still are.
Concordiat disbanded and Spaceship Samurai got swallowed into Horde

reposting

send 500m isk and see what happens ;))

THIGGER!

Suddenly Spaceless

But what if they were roaming connections? So you could potentially seed a capital in a C1, but it would be trapped there until there's another roaming connection to get you out, and that might put you in an even worse hole.

literally why would you ever seed a capital in a C1. if you're about to say "to evict someone!" consider the fact that nobody gives the slightest shit about C1's in the first place

It was simply an example. You could just as well do it in a c3 or a c4. Point being, it's trapped until another roaming connection shows up.

Hol up

What if you could phase structures into other systems. So you build a special structure that is smaller and easier to siege than a citadel, but can still be used as a base of operations. Then when it's done you can activate a module and deep strike an enemy (or friendly) system. This would allow for rapid deployment and sieging.

No capitals would be allowed inside the structure, or be allowed to tether to it. You can't have people docked in the structure as it is deep striking as it would take like a day for it to finish phasing in, or 12 hours/whatever is balanced.

This would allow for more aggressive play and for better sieges where you can just bring your ammo and everything with you. Alternatively it could be a separate ship class that cynos in but allows other players to dock.

>moving a fleet into enemy system just like any other method only now you can play station games
Sounds like dogshit

>the module has ran out of charges

>still no rhml nerf

domination carbonized lead S

Bellicose fleet issue when.

>rhml needs a nerf

>What do you even do with 4 omega accounts?

Account 1: subcap main, jita/sp farming/industry dude, cyno alt
Account 2: rorq + FAX alt, pi+cynoceptor, sp farm
Account 3: rorq + dread alt, pi+cynoceptor, sp farm+industry
Account 4: rorq + jf + carrier alt, pi+cynoceptor, sp farm+industry
Account 4: rattlesnake in WH, VNI+pi+cynoceptor, sp farm+industry
Account 5: rattlesnake in WH, VNI+pi+cynoceptor, sp farm+industry
Account 6: super pilot, pi+cynoceptor, sp farm+industry
Account 7: npc corp jf pilot, pi+cynoceptor, sp farm+industry
Account 8: sp farm, cyno 5 cloaky camping, empire hauler
Account 9: sp farm, cyno 5 cloaky camping, market alt in Horde
Account 10: sp farm, cyno 5 cloaky camping, market alt in Brave

Is this supposed to be sarcastic?

no, it's my actual account setup and i know people who have way more alts

youtube.com/watch?v=ta5nOgXvxdA

>Jebi Vjetar

Where's Rise?

Hopefully the depths of hell

If I want a good mix of null nano roaming and wormhole brawling am I better off joining a c2 corp with c5/ns statics or just a c5 corp? I quite like how capitals are more like flagships in wh space than in k-space so I'm leaning towards joining a c5 corp as I'm training for capitals right now but I don't really know.

the only flagship are t3 blobs

>nano

Yeah but there might be a fax or a dread in there too. It's not like k-space where they'll just drop 50 carriers on you, the capital you bring is important (at least I assume it is)

Bellicose Navy Issue when

New Bellicose model when?

>still no bellicose victory skin

>bellicose anything ever edition ever

>nano bellicose

t. tp iv

bellicose? more like smellicose

Bellicose fleet Issue

4H/5M/4L
2 launchers
75m3 Dronebay
50Mb bandwith

Role bonus:
+50% To stasis webifier optimal range
+100% Bonuse to heavy and heavy assault missile damage

Minmatar cruiser bonuses:
+5% To heavy and heavy assault missile launcher rate of fire
+10% to heavy and heavy assault missile explosion velocity

one bonus too many, too much drone cancer, and not enough lows

Low slot module with bonus to webs when?

webs nerfed down to not being the best module in the game when?

>4 effective launchers
>25% to rate of fire
this thing will literally do dick damage

>50% to web range
>15km T2 web
wow its fucking nothing

This ship should abandon what it was originally designed as.

This thing will easily get beat by the sythe fleet issue and omen navy issue. It brings nothing of value to the table

t. kiter

It should have a target painter bonus.

15km web is actually very strong, you're just used to only ever flying with gamebreaking faggot cancer with +999% per level

t. retard, try killing kiters when you're webbed from 50km

Just fly a Huginn

haha he said target painter so funny meem x_D

what kiting ship has 50k webs

>15km web is actually very strong,
Not really, I'm not going to brawl with this shit

the SFI is better because that thing gets the same number of launchers and guns

>not Rapier

>I'm not going to brawl with this shit

kys then. it should be like the vigil fleet issue - specifically only given bonuses to short range weapons, and made to remove kite cancer

>missing the point of support cruiser this hard

>15km web is actually very strong
yea for brawlers trying to ruin a scam kite. This set up can't do shit against 20+km kiters. The missile damage is shit with only 4 effective launchers. its literally an SFI except the SFI doesn't get a garbage role bonus to a system it won't use.

this is how you respond? bring up a valid point and its all "kys"

This thing won't be able to kill kiters at all. The same way the vigil fleet issue can't. Its range with those rockets is WAY too short, its webs go beyond any range it can even hit and its web range isn't long enough to even stop the kiters that can rip it to bits anyway.

I'll stay with my ONI and SFI

>This set up can't do shit against 20+km kiters

you use piloting skill to get them within web range, which is made easier by the web range being longer

>The missile damage is shit with only 4 effective launchers

yes, the guy who made up the numbers probably got it wrong

>The same way the vigil fleet issue can't

kys please. a vigil fleet issue completely deletes kitey faggot shit. you do admittedly have to actually fly the ship, rather than press approach, so it might be too hard for some people unlike flying a rapier

>its webs go beyond any range it can even hit

this makes no sense. do you think blaster ships should only get a 2km scram because they can't hit past 2km?

Usually the navy version of a cruiser goes outside of the original role of the cruiser its based on. The Osprey Navy issue is an amazingly fast kiter where the regular osprey is a slow logi cruiser.

>you use piloting skill to get them within web range,
No this is not an excuse. Theres no fucking way you're gonna catch my SFI or ONI at all ever. 15km webs with 19.5km over heated is garbage

for the 80m this ship is gonna cost after fitting I'd literally want to fly any other navy cruiser.

>yes the guy who made up the numbers probably got it wrong

I guess CCP fucked up the vigil fleet issue too because that thing does garbage damage.

>vigil fleet issue deletes kiters
except rail comets, beam slicers, and LML condors right? all those kiter ships it can't do fuck all about? please tell me how your 12km rockets with 15km webs and 2 dinky drones is gonna do shit about a slicer or comet that project way farther and fly way faster than your bitch ass.

>the vigil fleet issue deletes kiters

>Theres no fucking way you're gonna catch my SFI or ONI at all ever

you don't know how fast it would go retard

>I guess CCP fucked up the vigil fleet issue too because that thing does garbage damage.

no, you fucked up and have never flown it or even looked at it you retarded aspie. its damage is just fine, about the same as a hookbill

>except rail comets, beam slicers, and LML condors right?

it would happily rape any of those. lol at the condor mate, please kill yourself you're so retarded

>condor

I'm taking your dog picture. please don't post it again until you're good at eve

>you don't know how fast it would go retard
I know that if I get within 20km of anything with an SFI or ONI I'm dead so my entire method is to keep 20+ on literally everything. Your webs won't do shit purely because they can't touch me ever.

>you've never flown it
yea because I need to fly the stupid piece of shit to know its a piece of shit right? 10km rockets and 15km web wow so great at catching slicers at 20km.

it does a whole 110 dps on rockets wow woopty fucking do oh man and it gets 3 unbonused drones, just like the comet! who cares!

A Bellicose fleet issue best be like the SFI in it being fast, focused solely on missiles and shit because this thing is garbage.

it needs 5 effective launchers, the rate of fire bonus, instead of a useless web bonus, do a TP bonus instead which will greatly benefit missiles at 20+km. Then give it a solid 20% to flight time on HAM's so the HAM's get out to beyond the generic 30km that every other missile ship has. 40km HAMs would be a great selling point and give it a distinct advantage over the SFI's traditional RLML's with no flight bonus.

You then keep the same drone layout and give it enough base speed and agility to compete with an ONI that typically operates at 40-50km. Osprey navy issue the same. 3 highs, 2 for launchers, 250% damage bonus with 25% to rate of fire, 10% to TP effectiveness. 6 mids, 4 lows. thats the same number of slots as the bellicose.

Also its a minmatar ship, give it 90 sig, the ONI has 100 sig now it has a good advantage over the ONI. Slightly lower range, better sig

Forget the web bonus its not going to use. none of these navy ships are brawlers at all and 15km isn't enough to ever catch cruisers on the cruiser range level

>happily rape
wow yea tell me how you're gonna catch a slicer at 30km with your vigil webs at 15 and rockets at

>Your webs won't do shit purely because they can't touch me ever

do you think such a ship wouldn't be able to move?

>10km rockets and 15km web wow so great at catching slicers at 20km

people catch slicers without a web bonus, and you thinking the range on rockets has any relevance at all here shows how kys retarded you are. damage mitigation and range control right, the way it works is I orbit you as close and fast as possible. rockets have more range than you need for this

>idea for yet another faggy kite ship.txt

nah that shit's gay. you've got plenty of those already

>none of these navy ships are brawlers at all

please stop saying stupid shit I can't keep up

>wow yea tell me how you're gonna catch a slicer

I slingshot it. pretty fucking trivial with a 19km web, even though you believe my 10km rocket range makes it harder somehow because you've got brain damage

>people catch slicers without a web bonus
yea bad slicer pilots. Ones who DONT stay 20km away

if you are firmly of the opinion that no kiting ship ever dies, then I'm not going to talk to you because you're really dumb

>stop saying stupid shit
>its stupid to point out the fact that NONE of the navy cruisers are brawlers at all

>I slingshot
slingshots only work on people who hit orbit, they don't ever work on people who manual pilot which if you're flying a slicer you better fucking do that or you're one of those retards you claim to catch

No one said that you dumb faggot

>its stupid to point out the fact that NONE of the navy cruisers are brawlers at all

here's a list of navy cruisers that do not have range bonuses:

scythe fleet issue
stabber fleet issue
vexor navy issue
exequror navy issue
augoror navy issue
caracal navy issue

please die

>manual piloting

good for you, aren't you elite. what you need to do to win this fight is keep your target within 19 and 28km at all times, and this ship is about the same speed as you. you can't do it, you'll die, or you'll just play super defensively and burn away to stupid range and he'll warp out

>if they don't have range bonuses that means they're brawlers

you're fucking stupid.

Show me ONE SFI km with any type of brawling set up. I'll wait.

>you need a range bonus to kite
>you can't possibly kite if your already long range weapons like beams or rails don't have a bonus

>what you need to do to win this fight is keep your target within 19 and 28km at all times
Oh man isn't that funny, thats like just outside the garbage web range

>Show me ONE SFI km with any type of brawling set up. I'll wait.

I don't know which SFI you're talking about, but they're both almost exclusively used for brawling. I'm not even going to check zkill, the stabber doesn't really fit artillery well, and the scythe likes to do control brawling fits or xlasb memes

>you need a range bonus to kite

so enlighten me, explain what makes these ships "not brawlers". what's to stop me from making short range fits on any of them?

>sythe fleet issue
>used for brawling

>both are used for brawling

dual rep stabber fleet is alright
>brawling scythe fleet
now that's an xd

>what's to stop me from making short range fits on any of them?
your wallet and your PTSD you'll get from how red your KB will be

I forgot to ask, but could you please relate your replies somehow to what we're actually talking about, the vigil fleet issue. maybe share your experiences flying it

the vigil fleet issue is garbage.

110 dps

>110 dps

I'm surprised a "good" pvper like you would forget your dronebay. and did you fuck up and use the wrong missiles as well?

>15km web thats pretty much too short to catch anything 20km+

you can overheat the web for more range. you have no chance of staying out of 19km web range when your meme slicer is basically only the same speed as the vfi

oh yea and it only gets bonuses towards rockets so no LML's even if you could fit them

I shoot your unbonused drones that will die in one cycle of my beams.

>you can overheat the web
19.5 still too short to catch anything 20km+

>you have no chance of staying out of 19km
yea I do? my overheated Warp Distruptor gets 28km?

>your meme slicer is the same speed
good luck fitting a mwd without gimping your fit

my slicer does 3800 cold and gets out to 25km with pulses w/ scorch. Beams even farther.

Unless you're gonna sacrifice 2 lows for 2 nanofibers you can't catch me

>letme brawl with my awesome dual180mm

>good luck fitting a mwd without gimping your fit

what? lmao, did you unironically think I was talking about fits without mwd this whole time

>Unless you're gonna sacrifice 2 lows for 2 nanofibers you can't catch me

if you think very slightly higher speed means you can't be caught, then you are just larping as a pvper and confirmed never undock

>15km web thats pretty much too short to catch anything 20km+
>pretty much
>which means no propensity to do damage to kiters
>propensity
you really have a way with words. by a "way with words" i mean "mental retardation."

you're a fucking idiot.

>15k web is bad
Wow these people are fucking stupid

>what? lmao, did you unironically think I was talking about fits without mwd this whole time
I know you can't run a MWD without either gimping your medium shield extender to a meta or sacrificing a lowslot for a PG mod.

>very slightly
its 300-400 m/s its pretty significant

also my agility is about 30% better than yours so good luck catching me.

Your best bet is to fuck the vigil and get a firetail. The firetail is actually fast enough, can fit real long range weapons like artillery and can actually haze a slicer

An afterburner tormentor would win against a vigil fleet issue

why?

ok your vigil is gonna web me from 15? great, now what? you'll have to get within 10km to use rockets. Good luck doing that because I'll web back and just beam your ass to next week.

your 3 unbonused drones? great I'll use my drones to just shoot yours, also I get an extra drone.

Just fly a firetail its better in every way

>all these people who have no fucking clue how to fit ships properly

>/dog/ in charge of EVE

please stop trying to make fits, you don't know anything. I run an armour fit, but if you want to run a mse shield fit it does not require any fitting mods. this ship has very good fitting unlike the hookbill. has cpu for double ballistic and everything, which is rare on a frigate

>its 300-400 m/s its pretty significant

assuming you've copy pasted the double nano scrub fit, you go 3786. my fit goes 3689 with 1 poly. what these fights come down to largely, as well as slingshotting, is overheat timing. you have to react to me overheating my mwd, or you will get caught. normally you would have until I get to 13km, but with a 19km web you have no time, you will be webbed, and then shortly after you will be scrammed, your lasers stop hitting and you eat shit

>The firetail is actually fast enough, can fit real long range weapons like artillery and can actually haze a slicer

so your counter to a kiting ship is to get a really gimpy kiting ship and press approach with it

>xDeath

what rigs are those

look the killmail