strawpoll.me/11542461
strawpoll.me/12100304
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just beat SMT1, protag should of had a harem with Heroine and Lilith

I like it when they're naked.

P5 spoilers.

>Become everyone's friend and be like a son to Sojiro
>End up leaving anyway

Anyone feel like that ending was a little bit shit? It was kinda sad, but god damn it I'm disappointed.

Tell me about Gale, why does he like dickgirls?

Someone added P5 protag to this meme chart.

Because he comprehends.

what does it mean

He lives like an hour away anyway.

Which Persona girl will join Embryon in the DDS remake?

When do they say that? I can't recall anyone ever mentioning how far away he lives.

Chie obviously.

Haru teaches the Embryon how to farm. Alternatively Ayase.

i can't read nihongonese

can anyone help me understand

This. Game about hunger and eating fresh meat.

HeatxChie OTP

>An Embryon with a Persona
How strong would they be?

>play 4
>get neutral on my first run blind
>lel complete all the side quests faggot
I dropped the game and now I have some free time I want to play 4A. Is it worth the effort?

4A has lousy story/cast but the gameplay is great, and in general has a lot of improvements. Go ahead.

I find it has more replay value than 4.

>have the Atma form of one particular demon
>have that same demon as your persona
>and summon it using a Demon Summoning Program
3 Jacks might as well be a royal flush, no-one can manage that much hee-ho from one man.

>more replay value than 4.

Why, what is even there to do? Get the bad endings?

TRIHEEGEEHO

>Get Law first playthrough.
>Do all the sidequests anyway because they're fucking there.
>all these people that drop the game because neutral

do people really not do sidequests when they play rpgs?

Remember when this hyped the shit out of people like nothing else?

Jesus how did they drop the ball so bad

How do I get gifts from confidants in P5? I hanged out with Togo and Takemi at least 5 times after rank 10 and I got nothing, is there some trick to it?

>there's strafing in SJ
I played through it never knowing.
Also is it me or is the DSJ UI sort of shit compared to SJ? I feel that the darker blues and black was better compared to the one we see now.

>do people really not do sidequests when they play rpgs?
Depends on the game. Sidequests are great when they're exactly that - sidequests. I tend to be completionist and go out of my way to do everything as well but I can fully understand that IV becomes a bit of slog when pumping out over 15 side quests is literally forced upon you to progress.

You have to travel specific locations. You have to visit the art museum with Yusuke, for instance, and with Ryuji it has to be a ramen shop.

so im up to the part where thor nukes everyone in smt 1 and not people are telling me that even the alignment of my demons will effect my route?
is this true of just some BS the game is spitting at me?

I don't like how the bottom screen interface is using sprites instead of the art like 4 and Apocalypse.

spouting random one liners about friendship and trust against him sure was metal af

You can switch

Well I've got nothing against the UI changes so far then.

Sure hope they do something about the fucking dark room viewer program. Even skipping most of the animation it feels like a massive time-waster.

But the game gives me no choice as to where the outings will be.
Sometimes with Takemi she'll do a quick examination and send me off and Togo will have a match then send me off aswell, how do I get them to leave?

Why does it feel like I have to force myself when it comes to playing Apocalypse?

I just think the brighter buttons and backgound loook meh compared to original's
Blues and black grids work well.

>doomguy
>not strafing

Goodbye, if. I'm not gonna miss you.

come back ;_;

>open up my old smt IV neutral save
>turns out i fell for the best angel meme and beat the game with that faggot
wew lad

Naa, not gonna buy a fucking Switch.

Why Lucy so terrible at disguises?

I'm having a hard time accepting they haven't reused this design. It's literally the coolest demon in the franchise

>a templar robot with guns
>literally the coolest demon in the franchise
I like the design too but let's not get crazy.

>a templar robot with guns
>not the most rad

Should I play SMT4A on Apocalypse difficulty, or is it a bullshit difficulty?

What do I do after tokyo floods? Ive wandered all around the cathedral and the terminal isnt working

Why do we hate this game again?

Haven't played it, was never excited about because never played FE either. I've heard some tracks from the OST and they were pretty good though.

It's not anything like what we were told we were going to get.

>draw monkey
>call it a new character

Pretty sad.
The translator said that the editorial wants to claim rights to all the books so they don't have to claim them one at a time, but other than that I haven't heard any other news.

Seriously though who told him this was a good haircut?

He saw too many movies and thought it was cool.
And it is.

Leave that for a NG+
The War difficulty is still fun.

As a minor you have no say and you only left due to court order. But you leave close enough in which your buds kidnap you with no supplies to chill at a beach.

Joker-kun deserves a happy ending desu.

Left: unreasonable
Top: rewarded
Right: got what they deserved
Bottom: unrewarded

Poor Tatsuya ;_;

Does the "agree-agree-refuse-end talk" thing still work in Apocalypse?

you have to invite them.

How?

>Game where you kill your friends and game in which your friends die 4ever if you fuck up
>idolshit

Its idolshit so, the aethtictics and themes dont appeal to me. Even if it was marketed as SMT x FE at first, I would still stay clear from it.

Ryuji says he'll come and hang whenever he can so he honestly can't be that far. When Sojiro called Joker a country kid he was probably exaggerating.

I actually thought it was a hopeful ending, though for some reason I'm completely unable to think of what the characters would be doing after the events of the game.

I think so.

They removed "end conversation".

I was shown the MCs of old and instead I got idols.

You can just agree every time actually

No, demons in Apocaylpse are much more nicer to Nanashi during negotiations and treat him like a child or a long lost friend. Even female demons want to coddle Nanashi. The only hard time I had recruiting demons was with Incubus because I couldn't tell if he was trolling

lewd

Tatsuya fucked up though

The had an image problem and didn't know how to advertise itself.

>persona 5 introduced guns along with demon negotiations and non-randomly generated dungeons to the persona series
How can mainline compete?

idolshit and tiki's design doesn't make me want to fuck her anymore

>Mementos

Mainline can't compete. Atlus is too lazy to put money into mainline, which is why SMTV will look like something made in RPG Maker with Kaneko's demons clashing with Doi's human portraits and demons in Post Apocalyptic Tokyo.

>demons don't bite you in the face or ask you for items or money

Shit conversation system. SHIT!

It's better than tartarus at least

I honestly think they tried out bringing in more SMT things in P5 to try to get more people into SMT whenever a new one comes out

Plus we got all those new demon assets, and Atlus loves re-using shit.

One would only hope that whatever the combat is like is just as fast and stylish. Persona hype is alive and well, Atlus could easily get people to make the jump to a SMT game.

At what level should I face the undead man of bullfighting in smt3? Pulled up the fusion calculator and uzume seems good but level 18 might be a bit too overleveled for it.

SMT4 is shit or Im playing it wrong? I mean, there 30 hours spent already and i don't even know why im still playing.

TOTALLY NOT RANDOM ENCOUNTERS which you can't avoid. no plot, no characters, no demons, no bosses. you know, good battle theme but no bosses. no hardcore, just a lot of fucking easy battles for nothing.

i completed P2IS-EP, beat Nocturne with all endings, all difficulties, all demons compendium, beat DDS1-2, and then killed Hitoshura in DDS1 (thats hard you know), completed boring Raidou Kuzunoha games, playes NINE on XBOX ONE (the one first one), played IMAGINE, completed Strange JOhny 2 times (usual and solo), even played Maken X and FOLKLORE, and all that games didn't gave me so much dissappointment. you know, even etrian odyssey is somewhat better

That requires Atlus to stop using YHVH and Law as the antagonist for their mainline games.

>TOTALLY NOT RANDOM ENCOUNTERS which you can't avoid. no plot, no characters, no demons, no bosses. you know, good battle theme but no bosses. no hardcore, just a lot of fucking easy battles for nothing.
????
are you playing the challenge quests only?

>though for some reason I'm completely unable to think of what the characters would be doing after the events of the game
Ann's trying to be a top model, Ryuji's focusing on running, Yusuke is focusing on his art, Makoto is going to college to be a police commissioner, Futaba is being a normal girl and going to high school. I only got Haru to Rank 9, but I assume she's busy with her company.

>have to backtrack for the millionth time in Raidou 1 because I don't have a demon with a specific skill or some random item that's needed to progress the story

i dont know what im playing. yes, i'm doing some quests too. why not, if they are there?

get the fan hack that adds more hardcores

There is a fan hack for SMT IV?

>strange johnny

Should I replay SMT1 or restart and finish SMT2?

I greatly prefer SMT 2 and its a far better game then SMT 1

Other then to know where the pillars where and where the grand chapel was because I forgot, I didt need to use a guide since its not as fuckign cryptic as SMT 1

How far are you in the game?

Vote for best mainline game here
strawpoll.me/11542461
Vote for best spinoff game here
strawpoll.me/12100304

King of Manlets

I'd call anyone who lists a wooden rectangle as their closest friend weird.

It's babies first SMT. Too difficult for newbies and easy for veterans. Dungeons are lacking until you get to the reds farm. Still pluto is where dungeons become somehat real dungeons but they're still linear. I blazed through the game because of that. I think around 30 hours after going through the alternate tokyos I got on the neutral route. Beat the game after 40 or so hours. Plot moves at a snails pace and essentially is just a bunch of samurais exploring tokyo for a while. Things start ramping up after your sent to kill the black samurai for the second time and characters start doing stuff but the plot still moves at a snails pace because of all the traveling and sidequests to do. SMT IV:A improved on some of the faults IV had, which also lead to some issues of it's own. The plot is now not snails pace. The dungeons, although somewhat linear are pretty good compared to what IV had to offer. Gameplay is still easy but the plot has issues.

well, in 30 hours i've got to some japanese-girl-demon boss, that eaten all gaea cult.

Yeah your still at the part where it's just a bunch of samurai being country hicks in tokyo. Plot really doesn't do anything until you kill kill the black samurai, which you haven't done yet. Then you start getting a few relevant npcs.

NOT JAPANESE!! SHE'S A DIRTY CHINK REEEEE

He's honestly not that hard at any level between 14 to 16. Just come in with buffs of your own and you should be fine.

Gimme a run down of what makes Strange Journey good

I'm 20 some hours in and it's good, but I haven't really had a moment where I've said "damn, I love this game"

There are some interesting things with the bosses and dungeons, but I dunno where the story is going.

I'm in sector Delphinus right now. Do later bosses or anything get more interesting?

Haven't been on /smtg/ in ages. That trailer with Doi Odin in it was SMT 1 HD teaser then, or something else?