ewww
>pokken
ewwww

remove animals

Nine sucks and she's a straight furry

buy ichiban

twitch.
tv/ozhadou
First weekly ever with the Eddy-Bears build.

>animal ears
>mommy
>loli
>incest
>transsexuals
BlazBlue is the perfect fighting game.

Killer Instinct, Skullgirls, Mortal Kombat, Mace: The Dark Age, Bio F.R.E.A.K.S., Ready 2 Rumble, Fantasy Strike

Why would anyone draw or save such a hideous image?

Actually, I've just discovered Chun is pretty fun to use. I may end up playing ichiban.

chinese kof14 tourney going on
twitch
tv/dueling_the_kof

or something like that, i'm on mobile and forgot exact name of restream

featuring nemo, ET, M dash, xiaohai, dakou, and other chinese players.

play goob

How hard to play is she in Rev2?

Divekick is footsies in its purest form.

she's high tier and has mashy neutral/insane okizeme

>making superwoman look like a retarded Stacy

NRS finally improves on making female faces at the cost of actually fitting faces.

Completely forgot about that, it was in my first draft

I'm getting PTSD just seeing this spinning motherfucker

Receding hairline man is my favorite super hero.

excite

More sniff

Superwoman is not in the game, m8. Neither one of them.

Should I?

well he was bald last game

>dead weebshit
no

CF is coming out next week.

>Stacy
who

I want to play Kazumi
right
the fuck
NOW

kys capcuck

I meant Wonderwoman.

Best girl
Still mad no ending with her

Her nips are erect in her win screen.

Enjoy being left behind, dank.

Good face.

best girl, if only there wasn't any shit sundaes

>Horsecock legs

So, pretty much anyone agrees that SFV is boring, bad, not very well balanced as of right now, bland, uninspired in terms of visuals and gameplay ideas and not fun.

Why are people still playing this game? I mean, not everyone in this world runs for that eSports money. That may be a reason as for why pro players are still playing that game competitively, but I'm talking about other players.

No, I will not play your anime games.

I'm unironically asking why. I don't even play anime games.

playeona

>pretty much anyone agrees
Ill answer if you answer why do you say stuff like this when trying to make your argument better?

Because why it is kind of bad (even if not that bad), it's the only fighting game worth playing as of right now.

Maybe Tekken 7 and I2 will change that. I2 will change that for sure, at least.

I play because I do have fun with it. It's far from a perfect game, but the criticisms it gets are gravely exaggerated.

I did but now I'm playing mommy Dizzy while I wait for T7

Look at various interviews of pro players and the general impressions of the game from places that aren't circlejerks like r/sf. No one is liking the game.

I like the game.
Not a good enough reasoning so I wont answer your question.
Seriously stop doing that for real.

>it's the only fighting game worth playing

What do you mean by this? Money prizes? You're most likely not gonna win shit in any of those games.

It doesn't sound like you wanted to change your mind anyway.

Playing is alright
Fuck watching it though shit is boring as fuck to watch

>Not a good enough reasoning so I wont answer your question.
>Seriously stop doing that for real.

You write like you're 12.

>chinese
>not doujo

English is my third language, get fucked nerd.
and see me in SF5

Don't assume I'm an English native.

Brand recognition and blind fanboyism.

That's pretty much it. Casuals have lost interest in this game already and as you said pro players aren't really enjoying it. It's mostly the bunch of Capcom Players that don't want to try other games and still keep complaining about SFV while buying the next DLC costume that shows Karin's buttcheeks.

>tfw early 2017

Leona is my favorite KoF but she's shit tier

Does HeroOne still post in this general? Or whatever that Vega player was called.

why do you care as one of the millions of scrubs who will most likely never move past playing online or drowning 0-2 in pools at any major
why does it reassure people to put the game down if professional players dont like it?

>Why are people still playing this game?
Because its fun.
All the other games currently out are much worse.

Also that new Baiken theme sucks.
They fucked up.

Did I do that thought?

I thought she was top tier in XIV

You're implying that being ESL excuses you of speaking like an underaged retard.

Because "pros" play it, streamers play it, and some people are of the delusion that they can win money or sponsorship from the game some day. Anyone who only plays SFV has more than a few brain cells #leftbehind. SFV is low level, casual shit that is easily accessible. Hard doesn't make a fighting game better but there's minimal depth to the game and muh shimmy back and forth is about the only expression and meta to the game.

I just dont care enough about sounding intelligent on the internets.

>All the other games currently out are much worse.
Every fighting game out there have one or two aspects that are better than SFV. It's quite the opposite.

She has top tier boob physics

lmao

when u say shit like this you need to name those aspects..
u cant just fucking state it as an obvious

I still remember that dodger who spammed a webm and made fun of some dude named 'whenshonda' and then he dodged whenshonda when confronted and challeneged, what a beeyotch

But it's not fun at all. Do you have fun playing a game where your options are deliberately limited, straightforward and wonky and where almost everything revolves around corner carry and 50/50s? That doesn't sound fun at all.

The SF franchise sits at a semi-cozy place among fighting games where the ethusiast community rallies around it as the common game everyone picks up with every new edition. While this doesn't assure the game won't be a commercial flop, it does assure it will be played more actively and have a much more competitive scene then all other fighting games so it's still worth supporting regardless. Everyone complains but the point is that they complain together.

Why does Superman in the back look like that 1 protagonist from GTAV?

>But it's not fun at all.
Imagine being so retarded that you think that absolutely everybody shares your shit tier opinions

I was surprised to see that those old blazblue games actually are top sellers on indiegala during a sale.

I think that's Black Adam.

Imagine being so retarded that you think you're having fun when you're playing SFV.

lmao

>why does it reassure people to put the game down if professional players dont like it?
The inability to consider that people might genuinely like a game more than [user's favorite game]. The firm belief that things they read on the internet and agree with are true. The insane idea that it's all some conspiracy and people deep down all long to play [user's favorite game]. See , ,

kof13eu?

what makes a game "anime" exactly

well first of all it has to be dead.

GGXrd has better graphics, presentation and gameplay ideas;
KI has better netcode, soundtrack and gameplay ideas;
KoFXIV is better paced and it has many options in order to please your own playstyle unlike SFV;
Even MKX has better netcode than SFV.

And I'm not even talking about the ones that are coming in the next months.

to me: air dashing
which is why i hate anime fighters

Some universal mechanics like air dashes and also very long combos.

MK confirmed for anime

Sniffs

"non-capcom 2d game that i don't like and will associate with licensed anime games like naruto"

post your favorite street fighter matches for me to watch

To me you sound like the one who thinks it's a conspiracy that there is the possibility that people who don't like SFV exists.

SFV is an early access scam with no thought involved in it and it only pleases Capcom Fighting Players solely because on the name on its cover. And people don't really like hearing that.

GG is airdashing into your face into 50/50 that puts SFV to shame when it comes to stupid rushdown
KI has retarded RPS combobreaker garbage for idiots
KoF14 is confirm into maxmode with every character 24/7 while jumping around like retards

Nice games you picked there

m8 I can assure you that there's more people playing MK now than all anime games put together at this moment.