/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1209

Last Thread: (Cross-thread)

Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/xZAgBX33

Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls is coming to Steam this summer: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/851517134127616000

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality Stuff:
The team behind VIIR reveals some new details about the game: gematsu.com/2017/04/megadimension-neptunia-viir-super-remake-seems-like-different-game-new-engine
DengekiOnline Article: dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/500/1500281/
Official Teaser Trailer: youtu.be/bVDmMvp51mo

NepNep Connect Chaos Chanpuru News:
Chaos Chanpuru is to be released in Japan in May: gematsu.com/2017/04/nep-nep-connect-chaos-chanpuru-launches-may-japan
New gameplay trailer: youtu.be/QtSK_z-DFOQ

Last thread is . Not .

>Beautiful flesh, is the phrase that comes into my mind. It’s like when carnivorous beast comes upon fresh meat, meat that makes its deliciousness known to all five senses, and the beast rejoices. It seems that there exists in this world flesh that can do much the same thing, flooding all the sense with nothing but its beauty.
>But — even so… Why am I finding it so hard to breathe?
Is there ever any instance where Vert put/hugs Blanc between her marshmallows?

I love Nepgear!

In official works? No.

IF, on the other hand...

it's been many years now
where are the good doujins?

Read the pastebin.

I'm going to post Rena every thread until Compile Heart add her to next Neptunia game.

Have you worshiped your goddess today?

I turned on the Menu voices plan but how do I view their voices?

Ban evading again, I see.

Every time you bring up the menu they'll say something.

Now keep doing it until your fingers fall off.

Yo how goes the progress on tracking the guy down. Think you can strangle him with his own intestines by the end of the month?

Okay

Remember me?

autist

I love Nepgear...

>implying I want to move to go to China
Ew, no, it's filled with dirty communists and retards.

Hi Vert-san. I want to live in your nation.

I love Gearnon...

Hi, ban evader. See .

And also, stop answering to yourself.

Compa, nya~

Okay, Eddie.

Gearnon's wives Nepgear and Uni are so cute!

He screwed up that drawing. They look like they're floating in water rather than swimming.

>Dead

I like Ram.

Finally cleared the no random encounters + basic equip run of VII

Pretty ez outside of the Gold Third battles and the 4 CPUs in H dimension

Yeah, I was bored and wanted to see how hard VII could get - but I was pretty disappointed

Do the Coliseum then.

Did it already but in a normal run.

The Dark CPU fights there are just long and boring(not to mention you almost cannot damage them if your STR/INT is below 9k) - didn't clear the LV.999 one yet, just how strong am I supposed to be to even deal enough damage?

Level 999, of course.

It's an endurance contest.

Not autistic enough for that, I guess
Dark CPUs were already autistic enough desu

Welcome to Neptunia.
CH has no idea how to make bosses really challenging beyond just boosting their stats.

Even if FFF:ADF does unlock new attacks if you play in hard mode.

I like Rom.

Hi Rom.

I want to spank Ram.
While Rom is watching.
And Blanc is cheering.
And Mina is giving helpful advice on how to maximize the pain while avoiding wounds.

See and , and also kys.

Fucking wew. Don't even want to try.
Can't they just make them spam statuses like Bind, Paralyze and Confuse so you have to be careful of where to place your neps and have an OP attack start every 20 turns or something?
Or I dunno... make very peculiar AoE shapes?

Another idea could be making the boss use a very OP skill with a big AoE but it requires said boss to stand in a precise position of the battlefield - so you need to push it constantly or at least build yourself time to escape the AoE range.

Yeah. Or even have a counter-attack system where the enemy will adopt a block stance, and retaliates if you try to attack it anyway.

Shit, just play Chrono Trigger or Final Fantasy and see how bosses behaves. In Neptunia, everything feels completely random. Sometimes they use their strongest attacks, sometimes no. You can't silence them or drain their SP, so you just take their attacks in the face.
You have tank characters, but since the AI magically know everyone's armour, they'll usually ignore Blanc and make a beeline to Rom and oneshot her, since there's no taunt skill.

I played both and indeed - bosses were a lot more scripted and funnier than Neptunia.

So far the only pattern I noticed in Neptunia bosses is that when their HP is under 50% the chance of using OP skills is higher(think about Arfoire) - HOWEVER - this literally allows them to use said OP skill twice or thrice in a row, completely killing your whole party whatever you do

I also noticed that the AI will try to attack from the side or from behind, but will prioritize hitting several people at once. So if you put Ram behind Blanc, it will usually prefer attacking the both of them with an AoE than attack Ram only.

Ram is pure lewd

Yeah, that too.

Also in RB games some bosses and dangerous foes prioritize the party leader.
I just tried that in RB 1 against Clione and he always attacks the leader first and follows her

I want to do disgusting things to her

Oh, that's interesting. I wonder if they ignore characters that are blocking and try to attack these that don't, or if it doesn't count.

Didn't notice such a thing, blocking doesn't seem to affect their behaviour

Pick Blanc and Rom and make Rom block constantly, see if they proritize Blanc or Rom
To be sure, make Rom the party leader

Well, I experienced with FFF:ADF mostly, and I noticed the enemies only block if there's no target in range. If there's one, they'll always attack it. If they have a choice between different targets, they'll pick the weakest one.
For my experience, I gave the cute little but underleveled Tiara an overpowered fairy, raising her stats over Fang's. And Fang ended up being constantly attacked.

I don't know if the AI is different between Neptunia and FFF, be it ADF or vanilla, but once the election is over, I'll have plenty of time to... experiment.
That's gonna be fun, ah ah!

Well, have fun with that

If you find things that don't make any sense or seem suboptimal - it's Compa you are talking about so...

Je sais, je sais.
Don't talk smack about Compa.

nepu~

I want to protect Compa's smile!

I am sure she does a good job at protecting her own smile - Compa is no damsel in distress

Why is Nep so cute? Why doesn't she exists?

She's too cute and perfect for this world.

All we can do is praise our beloved goddess and stay true to her always.

Now, you guys sometimes go on about how Gearnon loves Nepgear, and how Unianon loves Gearnon, but let me drop some truth on you, some real good pairing that actually makes sense for once, I present to you, the sole Vertanon we have here and Gearnon, now, I know you guys might think this is random,but think about it
>Vert wants to steal Nepgear as her imouto
>Gearnon wants to stay with Vertanon
It makes perfect sense, Unianon is already enough of a proof that Gearnon is okay with being gay, Vertanon is obviously gay given Vert's fujo tendencies, it's literally a perfect pairing! They can suck each other off while Vert records it for her secret fujo blog and Nepgear watches!

>Unianon is already enough of a proof that Gearnon is okay with being gay
By that logic, I'm gay too, since I had a couple of guys hitting on me.

It's more so that Gearnon would have told Unianon to fuck off it he was against that

Or he could be afraid of Eddie taking it as positive attention.

I'm more inclined that it's the same person since the true gearnon should be addicted MH like cocaine with new game out

>Paint skillz over 9000.jpg

I like Neptune.

Fuck off Vert

Is it possible to love nepnep and waifu her without being a depressed lonely faggot? I only ask because I'm none of those things and I still love my neppy.

Where are the memes for mature, well-adjusted adults who love nep?

>memes
>mature, well-adjusted adults
Pick one.

Grownups can like memes too.

Having a waifu means you delude yourself into thinking you're in love with a fictional character.

Grow up.

>thinking you're in love with a fictional character
And what's wrong with that? It's no different from loving a real girl.

You are correct. But let them enjoy their fictional wives. It's the best they'll get.

What if I like seeing people in pain?

>It's no different from loving a real girl.

Not an argument

Well...
Depends on your definition of love.

If for you love is simply feeling a lot towards a girl and getting nothing in return - so a complete inward process - then yeah.
But most people see love as an exchange of feelings

And of course you cannot fug her

Dude, it IS different. A nep will never pretend to love you, and then cheat on you, and call you a mysoginistic scum when you call her a cheating slut, and then lie to everyone that you've been beating her, even through the cops proved it was wrong and everyone is like "durr if she says it it must be true hurrr".

I live my neps.

>quints
Nice

So unrequited love isn't love then? You just got rekt, son

Is there a pic like this one but with Neps?
Pls tell me there is and that one of you Neppers has it. Gimme.

Rena is so cute.

Well depending on the salt concentration, maybe they are just floating in water.

That's what most people think -
I am fine with defining love as an inward stuff but it simply cannoy be compared to a human who also give you back those feelings.

Generally I don't think one-sided love is healthy but I guess your Nep also cannot reject you so...

You misunderstood. I meant lightning-wise. It looks like they're floating in front of a picture showing the ocean.

You're right. Loving a nep is way better than loving a real girl.

Oh yeah. Never mind then.

Damn right.

>trying this hard
Have a (You), you worked hard to photoshop Neptune's face to make up for the lack of reactions.

Do you often make images with a collection if your own posts?

Neppy would agree with me, you know. Of all the girls, the 4th wall breaking memelord would understand the benefit of loving neps

Evidently all the time.

A super extravert like her telling you to not love 3DPD but turn into waifus?
Hardly

She wouldn't say not to love 3dpd, but if an user wants to make her his waifu, then she would understand

Nepnep whose hidden dream is to be loved by everyone telling you to love someone else than her?
Hardly.

>only 3 posts
>No [zoomed words]
4/10 you should try harder

Yeah, she should understand that and appreciate, althrough I feel like this fits Compa and Nepgear more.

I wonder what's candidates and makers dreams...
If I have to guess...

>Nepgear would dream of her sister fawning over her and being a mech, maybe in some mecha anime
>Uni would lead Lastiation military and have Noire keep calling her a good grill and giving her appreciation
>No idea at all about Rom&Ram, probably just a fun world for kids

>IF of course goes full chuuni and lives in her delusions
>Compa is very hard because she most likely is already living her dream and other than being a nurse who helps everyone she seems to have no other desires

>Compa
Only other indication I have is her dying quote being "I never got married..."

So Compa may be married in her dream and... well, nothing else different from her reality

I tried messing with the lighting, but that's just a part of it. They both have a glowing white outline which makes them look out of place.

Melon Saturn again.

Lady Green Heart.