/pg/ - Persona general

Previous: NEWS
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd in Sumaru City: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12800419
alexanderlozada.com/iasip/?TWlzaGltYSBCbG93cyBJdA==
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ryuji and Ann ____________

How 2 get gifts from friends? No one wants to go out to actual spots so I never get anything to decorate my room with. Yusuke is the only one who gave a fuck.

Are good friends of mine

>NG+2
>Haven't gone to the batting range once

Is it any good?

I want to date Kawakami
I want to put a ring on Kawakami!
I want to marry Kawakami!
I want to impregnate Kawakami and rub her swollen belly!
I want to rest my head on Kawakami's pregnant belly and feel the baby kicking!
I want to raise a family with Kawakami!
I want to tell Kawakami how much I love her!
I want to grow old with Kawakami!

Best villain

Depends on where you take them, Ryuji will give you one for going to the ramen shop.

I want to call Kawakami Sadayo!

>Our beginning plays as the support poll finally reaches 100%
It was cheesy as fuck but I still couldn't wipe the dumb smile from my face.

can someone spoonfeed me on how to cheese this guy, and for what purpose exactly? does he just give a shitload of xp or what

So she teaches and Joker is a stay-at-home dad?

But I never get the choice to take them anywhere, it's random isn't it? What am I supposed to do if they're never willing to go out?

He gives 72000 xp
The cheese is during Flu Season he has a chance of starting the fight with despair and killing himself in 3 turns

Are you waiting for them to call you first?

Get it on once joker leaves for the boonies

Cucks that want to play on easy mode (if the game wasn't easy enough as it is) use reaper to farm level 99. Yes, he does indeed give a shitload of exp.

Go to mementos during flu season, wait for reaper to appear. If he's not affected by despair, run the fuck away, If he is, wait 3 turns and he literally kills himself. Rinse and repeat.

hmm...I wonder if I should take the time to see if I get a bad ending accepting Shido's offer. I have a feeling it's an instant death or just goes to the battle anyway but now I'm curious if it does something interesting like have you fight your teammates

Now that the dust has settled, who was the best MC of the modern persona games?

strawpoll.me/12800419

>Joker is a stay-at-home dad
>not working at Diet
>not striving to become prime minister

Oh they have to initiate? I managed to get Yusuke's gift by going out with him when he was at the station without him calling so I assumed it's random bullshit.

You can't accept Shido's offer.

You either say no outright or say that he's probably full of shit since he's killed half his minions and was going to kill Goro.

>akira
>minato
>captcha

Smug-kun

>yu
>minato
Be consistent fucker

Sadly this isn't Xillia 2

>Wanting edgy endings

He's a felon. You think he has a future in Japanese politics?

>he starts the battle despair

wait youre saying he just

he just kills himself with despair and i dont even have to do shit

holy shit.

Exactly, you just need to survive 3 turns.

So... we are not going to see Caroline and Justine in the spin-offs, right?

I'll miss them.

No, they don't. You can invite them out when a slink lvl up is not available. With non-party slinks it's also fixed. For example you can only invite ouya to sushi bar between her 9th and 10th levels i think, and hifumi to a book story between 8th and 9th

>Yusuke is the poorest
>Buys you the most gifts anyway
Makes you think

If Namtame and Tora can still make it Joker, who's crime was redacted certainly can.

Yeah it will be a stigma at first but with all the contacts he has he can get over it.

"Survive". It's not like the Reaper actually does anything if he has Despair. As long as he can't kill you before you can run, which he really shouldn't with how far into the game flu season is, there is zero danger

Since you obviously didn't do the link, Caroline was just putting on an act and pretty much acts like Lavenza at the end anyway

He's poor because he keeps spending his money on things he doesn't need

no, I was thinking Breath of Fire 4 where you fused with Wu and became complete and killed your team as an ultimate dragon

>survive 3 turns
>he literally mopes around and loses 600 SP a pop for every 'turn' requiring zero effort

The real survival is for when you run into a normal Reaper and he launches right into attacking.

That's really bullshit, it's way too vague like this.
Yusuke is the best.

Best boi

So if I finished the game in about 80 hours, how long do you think it would take to do a new game plus if I skipped all the cut scenes and dialogue?

he's poor because he doesn't just get a damn job to fund his art

He doesn't even do anything?
I wouldn't know, I never tried to farm him since I'm not a cuck.

I could see Joker being a doctor too.

What's a recommended level so I can fight The Wardens and The Reaper legit without cheese?

His school funds his art, he's on scholarship, they're even shown to be pretty lenient with him.

why does he have to buy his own brushes and everything then? art supplies are expensive as fuck.

>120 hours on NG+
>I just realized that the HP/SP portraits at the bottom right of the screen look like the signs prisoners hold when their photos are being taken by the police
It's a nice touch. I don't know why I never noticed it before.

Does he have to?

Daily reminder that futaba would be a better character if she looked like this neet.

I put Haru on my team because of how she holds it.

Yeah, he just despairs for 2 turns and then commits suicide on the 3rd.

I did the Reaper around 60 and the Twins at late 70s on Hard with level relevant Personas, no invincible Yoshitsune solo Joker bullshit. Reaper was pretty easy honestly, but the Twins took a couple tries. Twins on Hard mode are just pretty luck based unless you cheese them, if your party members don't evade stuff it's very easy to get wiped out without being able to do anything about it.

>finish the game
>now I'll finally be able to catch up on seasonal anime and other stuff
>sudden urge to immediately start NG+
Send help.

>Be a Public Prosecutor for Tokyo District Special Invesitagtion Department
>Work extremely hard to be treated equal in male-dominated workplace
>Alienate most men in my life for being so agressive
>Have gotten laid in years, no good at the dating game
>Try apps and sites for one night stands, but never get any hits
>Go home late after being shoveled with loads of paperwork
>Leech of a sister is eating dinner with her boyfriend
>They cooked me dinner
>Eat it quietly while they talk and flirt right at the table
>Talk about moving in together and building a future
>She tells me he's spending the night
>They retire to her room as I offer to finish the dishes
>Change out of work clothes into old teeshirt from college days and a pair of sweatpants that have a hole on the thigh
>Grab a bottle of wine and a pint of strawberry ice cream and go into my room
>Put in a romantic comedy
>Turn up the volume so I can't her my sister and her boyfriend in the next room doing things
>Cry the entire night while stuffing my face
>Eventually pass out in a drunken stupor after finishing all the wine and all the ice cream

Despair means you can't act for 3 turns (losing a chunk of SP every time) before dying if it's not cured by then.

The Wardens you can do whenever if you're a fusion god before NG+ but if you actually want to do it with your party at least 75
The Reaper you just need levels (60 at least) you can't really outplay it with fusions because he starts spamming Concentrate > Megidolaon and you simply don't have the health pool to take it.

Persona is at its best when it's cheesy as fuck.

>made Bane jokes when the game was frist revealed
>Getting caught was actually part of his plan

I'm pretty sure there are mementos comments about having to replace brushes, and in one of the manga strips Makoto shows him that he can buy supplies online for cheaper so he's not wasting money.

I like to save up episodes and binge watch them.

DO IT

>I have coursework to do
>I could take a 10 minute break
but here I am completing all of Kamoshida's castle on NG+2

I'm going to marry Sae!

If you've reached the treasure but haven't sent the calling card, do party member social links disappear until you do?

I'm two away from maxing Yusuke but he won't show up

Yes. That's why you usually want to send the card as soon as possible.

Minato is the cannon name of the P3 protag isn't it? Pretty sure Atlus confirmed it in Persona Q

Best bae ;_;

So if we're going by the MCs from nicest to biggest asshole, this is accurate?

Narukami > Maya > P1 Guy > Door > Tatsuya > Potter

>Joker Marries Makoto
>Sae spends the entire wedding crying and then gets drunk at reception and tries to get any guy in sight to go out with her

>it turns out Morgana survived the entire cognition-being-rebuilt thing
>he just chose to become stray for 2 months because it would be awkward to come back immediately after saying goodbye in such serious manner
I missed this fucking autistic cat.
Still, this is the autism that rivals Yusuke's.

Can't wait to play Persona 5 Akechi Goro!

Tatsuya isn't an asshole, he's just emotionally constipated

I want to play NG+ and see all the bad endings, does each palace have a unique bad ending if you fail to finish by the deadlines? If I secure a route but never send the calling card can I still get the deadline ending?

Who did you chose as a starter between Ann and Haru?

Squirtle.

P3 MC can be a huge cock to almost all his social links, he easily has the potential to be the biggest asshole. Joker is fairly nice aside from his Mishima bullying and that guy is basically begging for it

It's Makoto in the movies

Is that still the case in November? I'm running out of time and don't want to get fucked by sending Saes calling card too soon

>"A..alright Mishima, this is you're big chance. D-don't blow it."

You can't send out Sae's card soon because Goro already made plans with his hit squad

Actually, Potter isn't nice at all if you choose to go that route.

I swear every one of his confidant stories have a negative dialogue option involving whether he's getting rewarded for his work, and he can be a complete ass to Ryuji to where he can let him get raped.

You do want to send Sae's as quickly as possible. Or at least try to, the group will decide not to send it until the last minute but attempting to send it will open up all your social links and others stuff again.

Sae is the one exception, as they won't send it until the last possible day so the story will line up.

As a result sending the calling card will just get a "we should wait until the last day" scene and all confidants will open up again.

alexanderlozada.com/iasip/?TWlzaGltYSBCbG93cyBJdA==

I could see it. Sae would kill herself after sobering up though

Joker's not an asshole he's just cocky and too gutsy for his own good. All the trouble he gets in is motivated by wanting to do good.

Haru after she learns One Shot Kill, otherwise Ann

Actually it depends, they don't usually, as I still did stuff with Yusuke and Ann during Kaneshiro's bank, it's just the new party member for that palace you can't. It still revolves around their schedule for appearing though, they aren't available all the time.

Don't games have priority over movies? In persona Q it's Yu and Minato.

Should I use the death exploit once for the accessory on my first playthrough or is that just going to make things too easy?

I ran Haru/Anne/Ryuji

Haru should give Goro her knockers to prevent him being an edgelord

What fucking movie did Haru invite me to

I'M SO CONCERNED

Would that work?

Mishima would stay in a corner wanking to Iwai banging Sae, maybe fingering his own ass,

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

Haru likes scary movies.

It instantly makes her best girl.

>plebs don't think the Cake Knight Rises is the best movie of 20XX

Shit poll

Was getting baked part of your plan?

Fucking this.
I want to see this made into an actual short film so fucking bad now.