/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Rock Solid
>The Fire Fades trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=zKaHQVDjJZQ

>Patch 1.13
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75840229415620604

>Ringed City items checklist
pastebin.com/724E2jEB

>Ringed City pre-launch media
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

First for HEY

fun

AND I SAID

Yes, with great club golf swing unparryable r2s. I wasn't sure how you were classifying great weapons

>People still listen to Scott Jund and Inferno
>They think sorceries still suck
>Win 9 out of 10 matches in arena with my dark sorceries
>Win 7 out of 10 matches in arena with my standard sorcerer

Did Fire Fades edition add anything new and when is it coming to PC?

Poise is SO good.
I can't get interrupted by FOUR people at once.

OH HULLO!

hahaha I like how npc invaders can rotate their body on the spot while they chug in your face so you can't backstab the cheeky little fuckers haha
great feature
haha
ha

Are there any conditions that increase your chance for being summoned as a church boss?

I've only been summoned once and it was just a scrub that died right away ;..;

Poise is for the weak

>implying winning against scrubs at the arena proves anything

B I G P O I S E 4 B I G B O I S

Nope, it's the same as the deluxe edition.

It does, because those scrubs are you.

How often are blueblerry summons now?

3 has some nice ones.
Twin Princes
Soul of Cinder
Friede's
Gael's
Abyss Watchers is okay I guess. I mostly like it because it incorporates the Undead Bell, which is why I love Friede's too.

It's not as good as Bloodborne's though.

>all the tone/earth-based weapons are fuckoff huge ultras that weigh a tonne
>can't carry more than one of them at the same time without a million vitality
>no small or flexible earth-based sidearm to accompany one
>only stone-looking armour in the game is havel's, which has long since trodden into meme territory
>can't do a make an earth-themed build that isn't just havel with a different hammer
Shit sucks. Why couldn't we have had a stone-based mace with a unique WA, or treebark armour with high lightning but terrible fire resistance, or a str-based stone scythe that churns the earth. Why did we need like 3 stone-based greathammers? Why Does the Millwood Greatbow WA just look like an explosion and not like the ground eruption it claims it is? Why is Earthseeker so shit? They couldn't even fucking translate it right.

is caestus low key OP, or tryhard like quicksteppers?

my SL85 dex/fth wins about 9.9/10 matches in the arena when ever i lose they point down... like i did something wrong.

Is that Dusk's post-rape animation?

DUDE WHAT?
It's COOL as FUCK
Man, /dsg/ doesn't like anything, I love this fucking poise character. This shit is too good. I can even mid-roll still, so it's like, "Hell yes."

It's just people trying to look KEWL and EDGY XD after winning.

At least they're not DS2 invaders.
>rolls out of jumping attacks
>their jumping attacks home
>they can cancel an R1 into an R2 when it hits you
>or before to fuck up a parry timing
That shitty 3x npc boss in the sunken king DLC was the most awful thing in that game, and that's saying something.

First time Creighton spun on the spot while eating a divine blessing I felt genuine outrage though

>quicksteppers are tryhards
I'm a quickstepper who also uses a spear and a standard mace and pocket a crossbow, ask me anything.

>quickstep
>tryhard
Nah, I'm just not playing your stupid ass game where all we do is trade blows. Preventing is better than healing it off.
>hehe I combo'd you for 80% of your health because I poised through something

>I made a great Faith build
>want to start a new game to make the same faith build to have the experience all over again

sad desu

Is K***ht not censored anymore?

Not on PS4 at least

Pure sorc run isn't so bad so far, does it get really bad later? Yeah, I have no hp but I got pewpew lasers. Does it get a massive nose dip or something?

yeah
sacrifice mechanic

Basic technical competence with the game's controls will net you a 99% arena winrate just by virtue of 99% of arenagoers being genuinely that bad.

Caestus are easy to win with because perseverance is a retard-check, but it's mostly harmless against good players. It's a gimmick. People point down when they win because it's a meme made popular by some e-celeb. They'll point down every time they win, no matter what they were fighting against.

It does look similar, not sure though.

All it says is lying down as the idle animation

fffuuuuuuuUUUUUCK

Holy shit that soul stream killed 3-4 people.

Almost makes me want to try it out in invasions with obscuring ring.

If I wanted to make a dragon build to take advantage of the dragon greatshield's WA, what's a main weapon that I could use to both take proper advantage of the shield's perseverance and fits the greyish stone dragon look?

want some help

>he can't handle the booty

Dragon Tooth

That's an old webm of pre-nerf soulstream. It's not that strong anymore.

I've remade my faith build like 4 times. Faith was already one of the most fun playthroughs and every time they buff/fix something, it gets even more fun. The concept of melee-focused caster with hyperarmour is so fucking great and I can't believe it took them so many games to try it. If only they weren't afraid of making more spells not-shit.

So how does Acid Surge works now? How long will it take to break someone's equipment?

Why can't we have corrosive urns? or other 90 different kinds of consumables like DS2?

T H I C C

Already has HA (and a better perseverance) so it's kinda redundant to have the greatshield.

Naw man self imposed challenge, but thanks for the offer

Because people hated DS2 too much

You can hyper armor through the dragon greatshield roar with ~30 poise. I always just r1 spam against people that use it.

Don't, that's an old pre-nerf video. It's guttered now

>when the booty so strong you start growing trees out your eyes

wolf knight gs

Anyone on PC wanna mule few items from my character to other character? I fucked up my build and need to start over.

I never wanted to breed with anyone more than I want to with Emerald Herald. That perfect, curvy body. Those bountiful breasts. The child bearing hips of a literal goddess. It honestly fucking hurts knowing that I'll never mate with her, pass my genes through her, and have her birth a set of perfect offspring. I'd do fucking ANYTHING for the chance to get Emerald Herald pregnant. A N Y T H I N G. And the fact that I can't is quite honestly too much to fucking bear. Why would Fromsoft create something so perfect? To fucking tantalize us? Fucking laugh in our faces?! Honestly guys, I just fucking can't anymore. Fuck.

Phantom grab deaths is the only truly frustrating part of this fight

Some advice:
Go in with an empty offhand. As I'm sure you've already noticed, you get fucked over by the genuinely terrible collision of the dancer's legs with the dagger's 1H moveset, so if you empty your offhand then you can retain access to quickstep, which makes dealing with her spammy multihit and delayed hit patterns in phase 2 easier.

>99%

Stop lying m8. I'm not even that good and i've never lost to someone with caestus (or any other fist weapon). Perseverance or not, that shit range is just to bad

Tailbone Shortsword
Storm Curved Sword
Ringed Knight Spear

Heavy, sharp and refined infusions were a mistake

>1 year since the DS3 release
>binocular bug still not fixed
based A-team

>pregnant
You've got it all wrong, user. There's only one place on the Herald that's made for breeding. You can't spell Shanalotte without anal

I'll give that a try

Lets be honest though, Shanalotte is the best souls level-up lady

Whats the best soul memory or whatever to farm Bell Keepers in DaS2?

I just need Hidden Weapon.

>through the dragon greatshield roar
user, it's a perseverance buff that lasts ~6 seconds. The roar is just there for visual flair.

I'm having more fun invading around in DS2 than I ever did in DS3.
2 is so much more fun in terms of everything, including destroying ganks.

No. Maiden.

But how active is SOTFS these days? I can't be bothered to replay it even for the singleplayer, if there is no multiplayer to connect to after I've started finishing my build

>I need a pvp spell in a game with dead pvp
Why?

Still really pissed it doesn't knock people down and do damage like the actual enemies.

Why is there faith scaling on the weapon skill if it does no damage?

Did From actually nerf the only fun, useful and unique spell out of the entire Sorcery path?

>farming concords
>actually get covenant summon
>instant duty fulfilled
>not sure if awarded
I'm certain I had 17 beforehand and got one but it didn't show up as a reward.

There isn't faith scaling. It just has a faith requirement because they didn't wan't every strength build ever having free perseverance on their millwood axe.

best heavy infused weapon to rollcatch summoners? long sword?

Master of Sorcery achievement

2700 - 3200 active players, as much as DS1

I invade people every 30 seconds in wharf, usually.

HOLY SWORD BUFF WHEN ???
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh, in that case you can buy the spell in NG++ from Wellager, I believe.

got that guy last night
cursed him and he commented on my profile saying how i was an asshole for cheating lol

Anyone?

Van needs your help.

>tfw a blessed longsword is now a straight upgrade to Lothric's Holy Sword
It's not fair.

use CE

On PC? I went through 300+ Cracked Orbs with constant invasions. Though I don't think you'll find many people to duel, but Invasions, It's there. Just invade in areas that a person should be during SM range.

Less than 300k. You can also farm the Mad Warrior in Belfy Sol. If on pc just start up task manager at sit at bonfire. If your memory usage goes up, Mad Warrior gonna spawn. If it doesn't just re sit at bonfire.

I don't think that spell's for sale.

Well what the fuck. Thanks a bunch.

Oh shit, I didn't see that you were on PC.
I'll start my game up. Where do you want to meet?

post items that are really good in the SL80 range but turn to shit @SL140

its okay at 120. Probably one of the best UGS.

Was he also invincible last night?

high wall
pass: van

here's a small list for easier track of things:
dark hand
whip
slave knight hood
desert pyro top
slave knight leggins
fap
untrue dark ring
hunters ring

Also, would greatly appreciate if you could drop these in addition, but it's if you don't have them

second dark hand
black leather leggins

>retard Farron user thinks his L1 spam will do work
>parry into riposte every time

>Dist cucked out of running at GDQ again
lmao

this if the latency isn't too bad

Yea during Aldrich and Sages.

What happened? I like dist.

A connection error occured.
Returning to your world.

Hollow is so fucking bad now, holy shit.
Just meeting basic dex requirements makes sharp better than 40luck hollow on almost every single weapon, and now that bleed scaling is nerfed, you get like 3 extra points at most compared to base luck

Sorry for the wait, sign's down.
I've got the leggings but don't have a dark hand

Argued that because BOTW was accepted before the game came out that he should be able to run TRC DLC since he made the estimate with that DLC in mind (His PB is 1:25, """bad""" runs are 1:30, estimate was 1:35) but they aren't going to let him so they're cutting the game out of the schedule.

>they're cutting the game out of the schedule.
You mean they're just straight up cutting DaS3 entirely out of the schedule? Jesus christ, what a mess.

Wow. Speedrunning's obsession with zelda games is disgusting.

yeah he added me after i cursed him on midirs bridge saying something about haha nice hack but i have god hack next time that wont work
in broken english ofcourse.