Previous:>「Fate/EXTRA CCC x Fate/Grand Order GW EX Special Event」
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170421
>4* BB welfare
>Extra related servants (and Tristan) will have an advantage during the event

>Pre CCC event campaign
news.fate-go.jp/2017/extraccc_campaign/
>Nero Bride's NP power-up through Interlude, also animation update
>New Mystic Code
>Servants appearing in Extra CCC have half AP Interludes and Strengthening Quests
>Main quests half AP until Solomon, 19th until 30th
Rate-up gacha:
19-20 Bride
21-22 Gilgamesh
23 Bride and Gilgamesh
24 Karna
25 Tamamo no Mae
26-27 Bride
28-29 Gilgamesh
30 Bride and Gilgamesh
>May
1 Karna
2 Tamamo no Mae
3 Bride, Gilgamesh, Karna and Tamamo no Mae
>Gawain, Nero, Emiya, Liz, Robin Hood and Cu Chulainn, also CE Victor from the Moon, Another Ending Piece of Year 2030, Ideal Holy King and Demonic Bodhisattva are always on the rate-up

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
- Latest changes fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/iwamotobusta/status/855682353640873984
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Umu!

gae thread

I want to fuck Sumanai.

very soon

Nana when?

Siegfried is for breeding, rough and hard doggystyle alongside brutal mating press.
Unfortunately he is very fragile and requires plenty of aftercare. Bubble baths and massages must be prepared beforehand.

No

>Rider: “Anut and Set, it is good that you dwell in both of my arms! Astarte, wish me well so that the earth will be soaked in the blood of my battles after my glorious victory! I who am Horus and Ra will give happiness to the world when I get another life, from here on! O’ my beloved Nefertari, you will bless the call of Ozymandias as Hathor!”

I like Ozy

Stop posting this picture of Gil pleas

Fuck off Sumanai why your lame ass didn't spook me yet

Why would anyone choose Gil over smug?
No oppai, flat manlet stomach, DYEL arms and the neck of a parakeet.

When? I want someone to protect my Sumanai, Bryn has been giving him weird looks

?

Medusa would be so much more attractive in F/GO if her eyes were still drawn as they appeared in F/SN and Ataraxia, back when her pupils were a bit weird

Why was Gil afraid of Archer in FSN?

I want to fuck my mom(fake)

So Kiara has some kind of cult of a bunch of dudes and they all have huge gangbangs? why is she evil again?

Gil has nipples

She was considered a threat because she was so charismatic that she began to undermine governments and other major religions due to being considered a messiah

Finally Seth is mentioned.

>Tada, Ayameru Nomi - We Need Only Kill, For The Dagger Will Never Return
How chuuni are the servants you like?

What are these expressions trying to convey?

All those who followed her committed suicide as well.

It's alright you can like him

Wasn't chuuni at all until Narita got ahold of him

I just like his personality better. Design-wise Gil is bottom-tier among other male Servants.

If this post ends in 9 I roll the bait gacha. If it ends in 0 I'll make it a 10-roll.

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

sauce?

SUMANAI TOKE FAFNIR DRAGON DICK DO YOU HEAR ME KRIEM?

Tiny white babylonian dicks.
Not gonna lie, shot myself in the foot with that one being there.
Fair enough.
How can anyone not like Sumanai?

Repostan
>ステュムパリデスの鳥
>由来:第六の試練「ステュムパリデスの鳥」で退治された怪鳥
>アルケイデスの放つ青銅の矢を金属の翼と嘴に爪を青銅に包んだ巨大な鳥に変化させる。
>フィリアを仕留めるために使用したが、真バーサーカーには全く歯が立たなかった。

>ケルベロス
>由来:第十二の試練「地獄の番犬ケルベロス」で捕縛された魔獣
>象の成獣程もある大きさの三つ首犬を召喚させる。
>ハデスの加護を持っていないため強さも神獣には及ばず、『悪霧は倫敦の暁と共に滅び逝きて』で悪魔に変身したジャックに倒されてし った。

is kerry the smuggest?

FUCKING NASU ARGHHHHH
WHEN WILL TSUKIHIME BE RELEVANT AGAIN

Is he going to draw giant Passionlip?

twitter.com/iwamotobusta/status/855682353640873984

Edison stronk

Because Nasu decided vampire stories and hero stories have different tonalities and themes so he'd rather tackle them in separate bodies of work.

It needs the names of the Servants and some pictures at a bigger quality, other than that it's good.

Post seigis

>Cerberus nerfed because gods ded
>Man eating birds can't eat non-humanoid guy

Being the father of smug gives him NP "Smug aeturnum ascendit fumus viriditas" which cannot be countered. So, yes.

So regular Passionlip?

>Mashu only
>Level 1
>Sending friend request
Why do you fucking bother?

thanks

>Cerberus nerfed

>fuck my loli body as if we were rabbits right now

How do I get Ramses to fuck my bussy, what does he prefer? How do I seduce him please help. Does he want a slut?

They will grow in time

>Edison
It's not Edison, something else got summoned with his catalyst.

>Rule breaker - All seals must be broken

not very

>ステュムパリデスの鳥>由来:第六の試練「ステュムパリデスの鳥」で退治された怪鳥>アルケイデスの放つ青銅の矢を金属の翼と嘴に爪を青銅に包んだ巨大な鳥に変化させる。" onmouseover="this.style.backgroundColor='#ebeff9'" onmouseout="this.style.backgroundColor='#fff'">> Stemparades' birds> Origin: The sixth trial "The Bird of Stumperides" The monster banished by the bird> The bronze arrows released by Alcaydes are transformed into metal wings and beaks and huge nails wrapped in bronze. フィリアを仕留めるために使用したが、真バーサーカーには全く歯が立たなかった。" onmouseover="this.style.backgroundColor='#ebeff9'" onmouseout="this.style.backgroundColor='#fff'">> I used it to settle Philia, but the true Berserker had no teeth at all.
>ケルベロス>由来:第十二の試練「地獄の番犬ケルベロス」で捕縛された魔獣>象の成獣程もある大きさの三つ首犬を召喚させる。" onmouseover="this.style.backgroundColor='#ebeff9'" onmouseout="this.style.backgroundColor='#fff'">> Kerberos> Derived: Summon the three-necked dog of a certain size as much as the adult of the elephant> the demon captured by the twelfth test "The watchdog of the hell Kerberos". ハデスの加護を持っていないため強さも神獣には及ばず、『悪霧は倫敦の暁と共に滅び逝きて』で悪魔に変身したジャックに倒されてし った。" onmouseover="this.style.backgroundColor='#ebeff9'" onmouseout="this.style.backgroundColor='#fff'">> Because he did not have Hades' protection, the strength did not reach that of the god beast, and Jack decided to be a devil by "Destroyed to ruin with the Akatsuki of Ritsu", and it was destroyed by Jack.
What?

I am sure Passionlip is a womanlet and not something like this.

So basically, Bird and Cerberus are Alcide's NP as well but they're not nearly as OP as he thought they'd be.

I'm calling it Edison Abomination at this point becasue I'm sure that even if it's not Edison it's related to him somehow, it bordering on something out of a Carpenter movie at this point.

>Akatsuki of Ritsu
It's all make sense now.

Oh.That kind of giant.

I don't really have a problem with it since Jack managed to defeat it. It being weakened protects Herc's accomplishment of subduing it as something great.

Sorry, he is married

>but they're not nearly as OP as he thought they'd be.
The birds were effective against Ishtar, that should count for something at least.

It is about being nice and helping a new player.

I typically give them 1 week to get to a reasonable level, if they don't I delete them.

>loyal husband
That makes me want him MORE damnit. Alright well, who is actually a loose slut when it comes to handing out dickings and is interested in their Master?

Gonna need you to delete that right now, friend.

>O Sun, Abide to Death

Middling chuuni but I love how it works with his legend.

I now have the image of her being smug only to get attacked by birds and run away

Which Servants are best described by the following:

Muh dick
Total whore
Bad boy

He had many wives, one more shouldn't be an issue.

cute

>Muh dick
Shotalexander
>Total Whore
Shotalexander
>Bad Boy
Shotalexander

Tristan
Siegfried
Gilgamesh

>Muh dick
Scathach
>Total whore
Medb
>Bad Boy
Cu Alter

>muh dick
My waifu
>total whore
Your waifu
>bad boy
Gilgamesh

Why random stubble on Gudao?

source

It just occurred to me, we already have two conceptual servants this war, Jack who represents The Ripper's legend and Pale Rider who represents a curse of death, what if the Edison Abomination is a conceptual servant that represents Edison's hunger for being the number one no matter how many people he had to step on to make it happen? It would explain why it grows bigger from consuming rubble.

Muh dick-pic related
Total whore-Medb
Bad boy-Hyde

Who's the most forgettable gold servant

was you at some point

Can't remember

Sounds like something Narita'd do, at least.

Do you shave every day? I thought so, user.

Whoa hey now I'm like barely 140 pounds, the Ferg would annihilate me.

I think thats just a random CHaldea employer

I'm surprised by the lack of Darius doujins

David

get fucked

Irisviel or Li Shuwho

Nobu a CUTE.

Yes, I'm not a disgusting sub-human.

Thats MC's clothes.
The staff wore a different one,that kinda look like Roman.