/swgg/ Star Wars Games General

Worthless traitors edition.

/swgg/ is not your personal tech/customer support forum. Google search before posting.

>For General SWTOR info and finding people to play with:
pastebin.com/Cp37vLab

Referral system is broken, ask politely in thread if you need a link.

>How do I setup Battlefront II?
pastebin.com/fsYU4BUC

>/swgg/ Guilds
Legio XVI Coruscantia - Tomb of Freedon Nadd (Imperial)

- Ebon Hawk (Imperial/RP/Memes)

- Harbinger (Imperial)

>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>KOTET Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=LbpDxrew4A0

Last containment

Other urls found in this thread:

funnyjunk.com/channel/Veeky
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for orange butt cheeks.

suck it, valky

3rd for worst girl.
:^)

Is there any game out there that isn't pure cancer like this one and WoW

Nah

is Brageta still around? or did the possibly potential user get bored and stop entertaining us? I sent him 10k in the mail and he sent back 1mil

are you kidding me? damn

everytime i log on i have to re-add Brageta to my friend list, what sort of mad sorcery is this?!?!

two shadows? what does that even mean? does that mean he is following you IRL?

I dare one of you to post this shit on imgur then /w him the link

>when your reflection blinks
>I scryed you
>two shadows
>cold hand brushes against your phantom limb

what kind of creepy shit is this guy into? The scary part is it sounds like this is someone who knows about these kind of things first hand

Don't forget this creepy shit

He told you to close the door. That meant he was in the room with you.

Glad I didn't mess with him

>not BRAGETA edition

lame desu

>Jedi council allowed Anakin's training to begin at later age and were aware of the risks
>Surprise, those risks started popping up
>They did nothing but demonize him for those
>He tried suppressing it like a good jedi
>Yet again what a surprise when it boils over
>Still they did nothing but condemn him
>He turned evil with the aid of sith lord who was the only one who understood and supported him

Jedi only have themselves to blame.

you don't feel creeped out by him because you were not interacting with him. If you saw him you would understand there is something unnatural about that person. It all seems "le edgy" till you get disconnected or feel goosebumps when he turns and looks at you.

Funny experience I was in fleet and looking at stuff and I turned around and he was right behind me just staring at me. He then went to his creepy stronghold or something but I could tell he wanted me to know without saying a word he was watching me

>Tried to suppress it
>What is the entirety of AoTC
>Sheev understood and supported him
Do you think con-men are the nicest people in the world?

Was looking for that one greentext in which an user makes a case for Anakin and found this page, which includes some neat discussion on the topic. Reposting pic and one of the comments:

>I completely understand why Anakin fell to the darkside and I don't blame anybody for the fall of the Jedi but the Jedi themselves.

>Their rampant paranoia, arrogance, and over-stepping of boundaries (at least on a whole) led to far many more problems than it ever solved, and made enemies of everyone else as well (hence why really nobody cared when they heard the Jedi had been wiped out, especially on the Outer Rims, where they celebrated, because the Jedi did nothing but meddle in their shit and fuck up their economy and centuries long wars).

>Anakin was a reactionary. Before everything else, he would treat you how you treated him; he would risk everything to save your life if he believed you would do the same for him, and it is for this same reason that he hated deception and subterfuge in all of its forms (and hey, guess what the Jedi asked him to do, betray his principles AND his friend by spying on him, and he fucking did it, because he was a good Jedi), and he was STILL completely fucked over by most members of the Order and other Jedi, repeatedly.

>Good fucking god, ALL Windu had to do was say "Yeah, sure, come on up and help us arrest this Sith Lord we've been hunting for years because, hey, we asked you to do it, we asked you to betray your deepest held principles, you have completed and kept everything we asked of you and trusted you with, no reason to distrust you now" and EVERYTHING from the final half of three and beyond would have been avoided. But noooooooooooo, he had to be a show-off and take only half a dozen Jedi to arrest THEE most powerful Sith in the galaxy because 'lol Anakin doesn't deserve it'.

funnyjunk.com/channel/Veeky Forums/user+makes+a+case+for+anakin/aopnLnb/

>Funnyjunk
And here I thought we couldn't go lower than needing sluts to keep the general alive

Meh. Like I said, some of the commenters made good points.
What's up with you and FJ anyway?

Was gonna request that myself, but I thought it'd be too obvious. Guess I was wrong

>playing Inquisitor's story for the first time
>becoming painfully obvious that Zash is going to betray me
god dammit
i just wanted to have sex with her

>becoming painfully obvious that Zash is going to betray me
One of the reasons people don't liek that story that much
You, the player, can see all the shit coming but your character can't, because apparently they're holding the Idiot Ball.
She'd be domming anyway

>uncomfterble & slighlty nervous twilek

I have a question about how dots work in this game

Does the game snapshot your current stats and stay that way throughout the dots lifespan or does it do it like WoW where it uses your current stats for every tick of the dot?

>Nottalon: The Early Years

The latter. Just tested it

I have added him as friend twice. I log on and I have to add him again. How does he do that?

I have had to re-add him 5 or 6 times. Once was barely 30 seconds after him leaving my friend list.

What's this race of little dudes called?

So are emergency fleet passes no longer needed with this new quick travel map thing?

wrong pic

Jawas

Nope

really, nigga?

>he doesn't know
You'd better be screwing around with us, user

I haven't watched a Star Wars movie since 2008 anons. I don't read any of the comic shit either.

To clarify, I know they show up in one of the original trilogy movies (I think it might be the first) but I didn't recall their names. I think they guide Luke to Obi-Wan or something. Or they attack him.

>not knowing Star Wars better than your mom's face

nigga please

>login
>have to re-add Brageta to friends
>check to see if hes online
>he deleted himself off my friends again
how does he do it???

Why can't I select the boarding party? Need it for a quest. Is it because I've done it today already?

What happens in SWTOR if you play a Sith but go light path, other than potentially getting fucked out of equipment (because of Dark tier requirements)?

Are there any benefits to it at all? Do you even get a different story?

There are definitely story differences. Lightside Inquisitor is a little more boring because you lose out on the stupid fun of using lightning to solve everything, but you do recieve a different title at the end. Sith Warrior lightside is pretty well done from what I recall. Feels more like an honorabu warrior than a slaughter machine.

Maybe you already have it as a conflicting phase, or you have the mission to do it in master/story diff.

To add to what said:
LS title is Imperius
Neutral/kinda light/kinda dark title is Occlus_
DS title is _Nox_
idk if the game bases it on ur actual alignment or story decisions tho

What about the equipment? Do you really get fucked out of good equipment or is the dark/light aligned equipment mostly flavour/looks?

Pretty sure the equipment is just for looks/flavour.

And to add to , because I forgot and it's been a while since I played warrior, but lightside warrior is actually pretty fun at times because everyone expects you to be an edgy ruthless killer.

That sounds fun and i might try that now. Further question on warrior is since ill just be doing story and such on them which is more fun between the two classes? Im sure both kill stuff just fine. But what is more flashy and entertaining to play?

And one other question on top of that. Is there a Republic side class that is fun going all dark?

Marauder probably, simply by virtue of having two lightsabers. Plus if you're just playing for story, marauder kills stuff faster.

I had fun with darkside trooper and knight. Knight feels extra edgy sometimes, while trooper is just a dickbag for the most part.

Lana got Marr'd

I saw Brageta in fleet. He pointed at me and I disconnected. I then logged back on and he was off my friendlist again. how does he do that? I had to add him yet again

My first thought was "Its a coincidence."

Then I see the image of a closed door. I am glad I am not that user that got the million from him.

Lana is cute! CUTE!

I sure hope you're not currently in Ireland.

We need to get SIS and Imperial Intelligence on this case right away.

Or scooby doo and company

Veng Jugg and Anni Mara have really cool animations.
Smuggler is best DS pub story imo.
>do whatever it takes to get moar creds
>get DS female love interests, rare among femLIs especially pub ones
>if you go male, not only can you sleep with a bunch of NPCs, you can also get Akaavi and Risha riled up with each other. Fun times man

I'll get some answers.

Who am I kidding, that guy's a phantom.

how does he escape my friends list constantly? i think he managed to get online undetected, he was off before i readded him, how does he do this????

I haven't even seen the guy other from pictures here
I'll make a note if I do

thanks for collecting all of this. This is really creepy

How has SWTOR not died yet?
There hasn't been anything new for what, months?

>can replay kotfe/kotet chapters
>cant replay class stories

Exactly. All the important shit is in phases anyway, so I don't see what the big deal is.

at this point they're only making money off the cartel market

and for some reason whales never stop wasting money on it

dark side trooper is fun. you basically play as a war criminal that somehow manages to keep getting work and promotions.

is swtor worth it? im tired of wow and want something else.

Only for the story.
If you expect a good MMO, fuck off.

It sucks that they still haven't gotten around to that, along with replaying some of the other stories too, I kind of want to see the cutscenes for the three missions that sets up SoR again with my main, rather than having to so the whole thing again on an Alt

play for the story. Don't expect epic raids or other things.

I came over from WoW. I just level alts and go to Ebon Hawk imp side for relaxation (aka The Las Vegas of TOR)

I miss my undead qt 3.14 but WoW is unplayable now. The normies fucked it up

Yeah. I miss the days of WoW when you could actually die. Now it is so "family friendly" that the only way to die is to fall off a huge cliff.

I am not saying make it impossible to go anywhere without a raid party but how Vanilla WoW was back in the day if you were stupid you died. Go off the highway you would die. Take on more then one or two you will die (unless you were frost mage - those bastards).

TOR is sort of like that. It used to be much harder but they turned a lot of red mobs yellow.

I am going to have to make an alt on that server so I can feel this guys power.

Warrior is so fucking shakespearean

>There won't be a heart left beating
>Time to rage
>It is useless to defy me
Truly a man beyond his time

>Looks like it's time for a blood bath

>Now you'll see what a Sith is capable of

which is the reason why the game sucks now, they only cater to the whales with cartel crap and normal players suffered from it

I think I'm going to make my first light side, is JK story any good?

You'd think he was actually educated with the shit he says, though that clearly can't be the case when you somehow don't know the damn Sith Code of all things

I personally hate it but most seem to think its alright, or good

It's the best among the pub characters, which means it's slightly above shit.

w-well wasn't the warrior like a fancy noble until then, but were super strong in the force so they were able to skip a lot of the actual Sith stuff.

Consular story is good

Brageta just sent me an email, and I've never given out this email before... what do

>you'll never wake up to the news that Obsidian is developing Knights of the Old Republic III

where's the spooky guy on the fleet i want to see if the memes are real

'no'

Sup.

why not?

>not enjoying being Space Jesus, and actually doing Jedi shit besides waving your glowy stick around

I bet you voted for Hillary too

different user but i did, better a shill than a retard

it's boring and consular has terrible companions
>to intelligent too use lightsaber

rich kid with too much talent that never tried very hard or studied

yeah but how can you be a noble within the empire and not know the sith code?

So did you choose to spy on everyone?
And they better let us see one day what kind of dumb poetry Lana writes

of course