pastebin.com/ZaYpkNDw
fireemblem.gamewith.jp/article/show/51662
arghblargh.github.io/feh-inheritance-tool/
rocketmo.github.io/feh-damage-calc/

Previous:

Brave Sword+ on Zephiel Y/N?

No.

This is your BFF

Better to just turn him into a 5 star and have his personal weapon. Then slap on a attack debuff and have lower most if he important stats against he opponent.

Eirika!

So are there any (spear) units that would like drag back from donnel because they can utilize it better than him?

BFF with benefits?

Meh, get me senhime or nothing.

Eww

How did my shit ass team manage to win defense? I mean, yeah there's a Sheena, but I'm kind of in awe.

Dancer + generally low BST.

as you wish

which wyvern rider is for breeding

Should I reroll?

Aren't they all for that?

Depends on IVs, but generally aside from Alm being shit it's not half bad.
You'd want 1-2 5* that you like in your first 20 roll, ideally.

What about this?

Why would you fuse at 4*, why?

It's probably better, but mostly for it's 4*. Corrin, Nowi, Erika, Cherche if +Atk, Hana and Rein are all pretty damn good.
The 5* are also good, just not exceptional. Chrom, Eldigan and Minerva are great. Jaffar and Leo aren't bad, Priscilla is a mounted healer.

Fapping to my best friend then crying myself to sleep at night over depression from being friendzoned!

I wish I had a cute, attractive best friend.

Why do you do this to me, /feg/?

I can be your attractive friend

Prove it.

Fuck the cuck!

post dick or gtfo

Azura is shit.

Lyn~

(lolFuck you Hector!

Cherche a cute

I want all /feg/s to be banned.

repeat after me guys
seven-fifty
can you remember that?
not seven-fourty-nine
not seven-fourty-three
not seven-hundred
seven
fifty

This one existed from way back when the last threads were made, chill.

even better, page 10

page 10

not page 1 as soon as we hit 750

Next time you post this I will fucking end you.

that's not a good thing when it could have died hours ago if morons didn't bump it

Mods, fucking delete this thread and either have us use the on-time one or just nuke us off the site

Fuck off with your shitty meme

hey hey kill yourself

The fuck is wrong with you guys? Why do you care so much about having (you)r thread being the one everyone uses? No one even replies to the OP unless it's the same meme posters we have every thread.

Kakugonasai!

Why is Nowi a goblin? What the fuck is wrong with Olivia's leg?

THARJA BEST AND HEADCANON

>d-delete this!
(lol

PURGE CONFIRMED

WE SUMIABROS JUST KEEP ON WINNING

Finally we can just stick to this thread

canon*

Holy shit, we actually triggered somebody.
Let's go shitpost in his thread and see what kind of reactions we can get before mods nuke him.

If this thread (You)-baiting shit is going to keep happening, I'm just going to start making a million fucking early threads to try and get us banned.

Best husband for Femui and overall best dad in Revelations?

Aside from the obvious Kaze. I've already married him more than twice.

no

Reminder.

That you faggots should stop creating early threads for the fucks sake, nobody cares about your e peen, nor more threads are going make it bigger..

fug fuga

Might as well report in this thread.
Radiant Dawn, was entertaining at least gameplay-wise. Having third tiers again was pretty nice and managing skills was a nice touch as well(God bless Astrid and Geoffrey, your skill sacrifices were not in vain). I remember reading that a new game+ changes things slightly, so there is some replayability there. While I've said good things about it, the plot went full retard somewhere along the way, maybe when Daein started fighting in the war. Some maps were just terrible, being open shit, but I can't really mind that when we get nice maps like Part2 endgame and war being mostly open world shit. All in all, I liked it. Now time to download the soundtrack and look for more art.
Maybe related, but I want to fuck Ashera.

They should have made a /q/ thread to really try and get something done. Maybe have some sort of Veeky Forums thing that doesn't let you make a thread with the same subject line unless the other one is already past 750 posts or 250 images. Or better yet is only available once the other thread is on page 10.

I think Splatoon general actually did that

>chapter 21 of conquest

what were they thinking?

Tharja would actually make a better mom for Lilina than any of Hector's options

>Maybe have some sort of Veeky Forums thing that doesn't let you make a thread with the same subject line unless the other one is already past 750 posts or 250 images.
That wouldn't work. Anons would just change a single letter to make their thread anyway and make things worse for everyone

Ignis on a unit who deserves it looks like this.

Ignis on Eldigan, unless facing a unit with Buckler/Escutcheon/Pavise ready, will always, 100% guarantee and extra 29 damage. No matter the opponent's color or def value.

He'll do his calculated 54 Atk for combat against the unit in question.
Then, the game will tack on an additional 29 damage, straight up. Regardless of previous calculations. Could have been 1 damage, 70 damage, 0 damage.
Hell, if this Eldigan is on a team of 3 other Ward Cavalry Eliwoods and Olwens, the Ignis could add 39 damage.

It took time, but I'm happy. Ignis has only 3 Cooldown on Eldigan and he's literally the perfect unit to have it. Zephiel has Bonfire and so will Xander since they don't have Killer Weapons like Eldigan who procs it twice per battle. Eliwood has Glacies. These are simply better than Lunas for these units.

Alright, give me one good reason why I shouldn't send this faggot home, He's got lower DEF than Maria, and hes a boy.

Shiro.

Just do it
I beg you end the suffering
Stop letting tripfags dominate this place

>deleted
at least a mod probably saw that

it's been real guys. time for us all to get banned from Veeky Forums.

>I think Splatoon general actually did that
So did /feg/

I like all FE games.

He's cuter and has a good title.

that you need to stop fucking around and go up

Marital relations and babymaking with my BFF!

kys nuEmblem cuckidor

Blashphemy.

tumblr

Tikiismywaifu is my waifu.

Highest Res, build a magic tank..

It may have worked on Faye and Catria, but you guys and your damn propaganda will NEVER get me to like Miciah.

+Atk/-Spd doesn't seem like the best but he is a healer and he's useful for grinding thanks to Pain

Well it was just a though, not being able to have dupe generals on the catalog would be a godsend

I only remember the time the threads were autosaging cause we had some trigger word in the OP

>hes a boy.
There's your reason right there you fucking stupid faggot.

He'll have the same RES as my Maria, with less defense.

I already have a Maria with Pain for grinding.

that's a good chapter

Micaiah's BIG butt!

I want to smack it and hotdog it and sleep on it!

>Faye is literally /feg/ incarnate
I get why our collective opinion turned with her, but I still don't get Catria or Micaiah

Possible if running Deathblow. It's a better unit on offense, but a worse unit on defense.

The best build is
Ecksachs
Swap/Reposition
Bonfire/Ignis
Distant Counter/Attack +3
Wary Fighter 3
C-Skill of choice for team

Bonfire sees more use, given his speed but hefty bulk while Ignis will straight up murder 99% of the units that ever see him in combat.

>Highest Res

Respect your elders

>Maybe have some sort of Veeky Forums thing that doesn't let you make a thread with the same subject line unless the other one is already past 750 posts or 250 images. Or better yet is only available once the other thread is on page 10

You could LITERALLY solve this in a single JavaScript function.

Memehouse may have ruined everything she says, but I still like looking at her and her panties

>off by ONE(1)
Shid

>chapter 21 of conquest
Stairway? I loved that shit.

Reinhardt is a cuck

You can't even get dubs on Veeky Forums unless it's 00

Her textual dialogue in Heroes is actually virtually unchanged. The butchering of Effie is far exaggerated for what it actually is.

Is there any way to beat this chapter other than "underdeploy and have good stats"

I think you can actually only get trips and above with 0

That color tho. Who dew this?

All it takes its a benny a pair up bot + blessed lance and some hours killing golems.

And them those fuckers stop giving XP.

Fuck off memehouse

I meant the Res stat. Wrys has 36, and trap has 35.

Tbh Micaiah's kind of an idiot but I'd love to fuck her, she's very hot

I hope she gets a good artist for Heroes so I can waste all my orbs rolling for her