/tesog/ The Elder Scrolls Online General

Backstreet Capitalism Edition

Elder Thread: >Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2017/04/18/watch-the-warden-gameplay-trailer
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2017/04/13/warden-guide-skill-lines-and-abilities

>Latest ESO Live
twitch DOT tv/videos/133603967

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/330377/pc-mac-patch-notes-v2-7-10

>Latest PTS (public test server) patch notes
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/335600/pts-patch-notes-v3-0-0

>Builds and Guides
docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit [New Player's Guido]
pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm - Alcast/Deltia Guides

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.us/download-the_elder_scrolls_online-pc_games-p-19435.html (authorized reseller)

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl or @the_kyrox for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA and EU] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>Is this game worth playing?
sup nig

Other urls found in this thread:

elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Queen's Elegance Set
strawpoll.me/12805315
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/243441/end-game-stamina-nightblade-build-pve-dps-one-tamriel-ready
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/335600/pts-patch-notes-v3-0-0/p1
live-services.elderscrollsonline.com/announcement/message?announcer_id=2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Asking this again from last thread
I'm not even hardcore endgame and this templar nerf is affecting me
WHAT WERE THEY THINKING??

Whats a good replacement for rushed ceremony?

Is Healing ward good enough? I really need an oh-shit heal for groups.
People go down way too fast for this not to be a thing, and i cant spend even 1 second trying to find the group member thats dying, and then aim my healing cone at him

have you tried a 2hander stam dk yet? i feel like with the vigor change you will need to weave in a lot of heavies or just be able to burst 1 person down then be completely out of stam

>>Is this game worth playing?
>sup nig

Limited pvp with the 2 hander stamdk, but rally will help to take the edge off of the vigor usage, and if you heavily invest in man at arms, you can pump out some impressive damage with your heavies. Against a dummy, heavies are accounting for almost ~20% of my damage, about 22k DPS sustained with unoptimized gear and enchants. That will change, and is in no way a real benchmark for pvp, but its looking like the changes aren't as bad as everyone thinks they will be, everyone will just have to change their rotations and enchants, possibly gear, but they will adapt.

thats what i thought but everyone is freaking the fuck out over the stam changes, i still feel like the major mending nerf to sheilds is a big hit to DKS but maybe something else can fill the void

So will morrorwind be the death of DW Magplar?
Also will magicka users be forced to use the Atronach mundus?

How hard will this patch hit stamnb?

as if stamnb really needed a fucking nerf of all things, fuck man

My guess, worms raiment will be a necessary set on the buff bitch in trials, lich will be used for bosses that have heavy burn phases for the burst magicka regen, and this may be an interesting 5 piece, especially with how much damage you can now do with heavy attacks when perked correctly, doing damage and gaining resources at the same time.

elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Queen's Elegance Set

The thing that will take getting used to is the timing, since staff heavy attacks are much slower than dual wield and melee heavy attacks.

nigga just look in the general direction. It's a 180 degree arc. If they're on your screen you will heal them. If you're very afriad then use Ward ally since it gives both you and your friend a shield and enough time to turn your head.

Was Reddy StamDk dps-ing ever good? I am having second thoughts. Sure, poison damage isn't bad, but it feels like I am not doing enough damage

I thinking about making a magika transition but for some reason I don't feel like tanking with a DK

The sign with the skull says "Noah"

I see Dfyu69o

Hello just curious about this

strawpoll.me/12805315

Watch your mouth.

>im in the + category

fuck you

no

Shouldn't you be sleeping, Grandpa?

Necropotence Staff is a myth

There with you friend.

OLD PEOPLE GET OUT

>mfw just turned 26
>starting to become too old or busy for video games

I see, this is what older people feel like when they say "I want to be young again"

I want to cuddle a small cute Bosmer waifu.

FUCKING

>mfw reading the closed beta forum
Wow if this was live this game wouldn't be broke, it'll be dead, I mean fucking gone!

Seriously like sustain nuke more like a gamma ray burst enema, if this went live the playerbase would empty within 2 weeks.

Can you boost shooting star with the mages guild passive?
Like using inner light before shooting star

yes.

Ok so it's best to always do that before casting shooting star?

>same forums that mourn the loss of a youtuber because he believes Templars are ruined forever

Why can't you go back to /tesg/ where you belong?

but user, /tesg/ despises eso

Just post your shitty bosmer there they won't notice it amidst the sea of other shitty waifuposters.

Ok let's see how triggered they will get

I really need a stamnb DPS build

my gear is perfect for running V dungeons but for some reason im not pumping out the dps i need

can someone help

inb4 change class

lol they didn't get triggered at all, they called her cute

hm seems to be a rare occasion
you know what's the best of it?
this isn't even my character

pretty much, best to use a mage skill ability or other skill that gives empower before you do any big hits. Now mind you it doesn't really work for DOTs and Channeled attacks so the DOT portion of shooting star won't do more damage but that initial hit will. It also won't empower procs from set bonuses, but just your actual attack skills. Use it before big ults like shooting star (it will work on the first tick of elemental rage as well but not the subsequent ones) or Incapacitating strike, or surprise strike out of stealth, or crystal fragments, something like that. It gives magelight some use that way other than sitting on your bar for a passive. Actually the empower is half the reason gankblades slot radiant magelight, the other half is to spot other gankblades.

Which confirms that /tesg/ has shit taste, same as you bud.

At the angle she is shown it's impossible to tell whether or not she's cute which was likely intentional

>to old or busy
Im just fine. The key is not to fall for wage slavery and become a NEET. They want you to work to destroy you.

What are is you going to do when you're 60 with no kids and nobody to take care of you or love you?

Waifus are forever

BOSMER

uggo/10

I really need a stamnb DPS build

my gear is perfect for running V dungeons but for some reason im not pumping out the dps i need

can someone help

inb4 change class

What are your skills right now

no im CUTEST!

forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/243441/end-game-stamina-nightblade-build-pve-dps-one-tamriel-ready

veiny low-poly tranny

would still drop a nut in,
but I have very low standards

This coming patch seems pretty cool. I just got into the game so I don't even think this stuff will effect me. And it's fun to see metagame shitters say it's the end of the world.

Shut up faggot I just now finally got comfy in this game and they're pulling the rug out from under me

Just adapt.

>veiny
thats what makes it CUTEST

Why are you so obsessed with posting your degenerate vomit-inducing character.

help

memes

I want to capture a vampire
cut off her limbs
remove her teeth
and make her a living eternally young body pillow

And when she goes mad from never having blood to drink, she'll suck my cock with her toothless mouth extra hard

What is this stupid looking rat-creature you have posted

What are you guys doing in preparation for the new expansion? I cancelled my subscription for the next two months to save myself the extra money and unlearn how to play the game. I've also been questioning my lifestyle choices and going outside. It's been great!

CUTE!

they're just removing sustain calm ur bitch tits fatty

rude

will hircines veneer become meta?

I've tried different stuff on my magicka NB and I just don't like it. Merc Resolve makes the rotations feel clunky as fuck and it doesn't flow at all like my sorc. How's DK? I read that the rotation is complicated, but that's not a big deal as long as it feels fluid.

Probably, overall DPS will adopt more utility because Tanks/Healers already are doing it. People will have to respect mechanics more because less burning through them to avoid them as well as less sustain to heal idiots who stand in red constantly.

what are they changing about magplars?

repentance don't restore stamina to groups, only to caster, maybe it is still usable if you are magplar tank

resource restoring synergy is now not based on max stat but it will be fixed with level of character

forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/335600/pts-patch-notes-v3-0-0/p1

It's quite a bit of bar switching, but it isn't too bad. More just making sure you cast the abilities that have similar durations at the same time.

So, in a boss fight, I'll let the tank grab aggro, then elemental drain the boss for magicka back. I'll pop flames of oblivion as I run towards the boss and drop an eruption under them from range. As soon as I get in range, blockade of fire, then I switch bars. I'll then use engulfing breath and embers (fire does more damage and another DoT), then I'll heavy attack to regain magicka, whip when I have magicka to burn. When blockade runs out, recast, and the next time blockade runs out I'll have to reapply it and eruption again. Besides that, its keeping my other DoT's up, kleeping the boos debuffed to fire, and watching my resources. With luck grothdarr will be going off all the time, and hopefully BSW will be proccing on cooldown or close to it.

Speaking of magdk, been thinking about trying VMA, and magdk is the character that I feel the most comfortable with. Have BSW in divines, grothdarr in divines, willpower jewelry, and gold sharpened fire stave, 300 CP. How viable would I be? I know that other classes have it easier, just asking if I'd have a shot.

>all of these costumes and shit
>just learned about the servants outfit

holy fucking cocks, I haven't been able to get in for 4 hours now

Yeah, even when I got in I was getting infinite loading screens every once in a while.

Welp, game won't let me in anymore, so that's it. Have a good night bump lads.

go on the forums and reddit and tell everyone to stop buying things from zos until the servers are fixed

seriously this shit is unacceptable and they haven't done anything about it for months, they hardly even acknowledge the problem

Which platform are you guys on? I'm currently playing on PC NA, no lag or anything.

For anyone trying to get in, just spam it. It worked for me a few times now as I left to go play HotS or other shit.

Go here
live-services.elderscrollsonline.com/announcement/message?announcer_id=2
and when it loads you can get it

er, in. Otherwise you'll just see the cannot connect message.

same

worksonmymachine.jpg

some guy named Hexchaimen just said "toons"
please /tell him to kys

in this case that is useful information because it means its not their end, its something to do with the internet tubes between you and them.

tracert and pingplot and then bitch to your isp. I once got the fiber between my local node and city node ripped out and replaced due to such investigations :^)

>ISPs caring
user I worked at a hosting provider, even when it was our fault we still blamed DNS propagation and your local ISP.

So I got Hero of Wrothgar and the costumes didn't unlock. Did I fuck something up or what?

How does one make loads of cash in a timely fashion?

Did you do the museum quest? That's what gets you the costumes.

i just got back into ESO. last i played was when they took muh vet 16 and when orsinium was fresh. working on thieves guild now, and had to go to grahtwood to steal from a lockbox, and i noticed the star herald cart guy had the mission marker for the craglorn. is the game making me do that shit again? i noticed i had to rediscover everything, and they added markers for the nirncrux mines and the crystal fights... please tell me its not going to make me do the serpent quests again ;_;

No, but they redid Craglorn so there's other shit to do out there now too.

Rakkhat hm to 8% and I'm tilted as fuck, hope yall sleep better than I do.

So, while the game is fucked, I pose a question. Is it worth continuing on my stamDK? Seems like they're shit or going to be. Should I just level a magSorc?

If you play the game solely to play with what people theorycraft as the best you are going to be disappointed. Before the last "big change" everyone said 2h was going to be broken OP and Destro staff was garbage, turns out it was entirely the opposite because people are dumb and spread bad opinions like wildfire.

Play what you think is FUN.