shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Cards Art (updated with TOG) (1.95GB):
mega.nz/#!DRwEyKqB!7XlYLtKQZ1pkmZHZxPMIllK8g6jXv-yWUy-SnF6JIs8

Only the Art updated with TOG:
mega.nz/#!qYplEYJQ!_Ot8MwzytP-HaftJ6_cmTUwJ6IsJ0dwEwJAmiVFnLl4

Dead General

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSenNefpiURdxdYK4wRTm3f-5CuyudT1NZZbJPF-XnXe76ielQ/viewform
usamin.love/sv.html#freshman_lou
usamin.love/card/fortunehunter_feena/e_special.wav
svdb.ze.am/v/leader/ja/vo_01_005.wav
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why are you still playing this awful game?

>tfw actually climbing ranked in AA now with pepecraft

Most fun deck to play too, only Haven is a big problem when they spam themis and other such shit

Eris is my 17yo wife.

Here's the poll for /svg/'s team.
It'll be open until the end of the thread.
Poll results will come the following thread after everything is tallied up.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSenNefpiURdxdYK4wRTm3f-5CuyudT1NZZbJPF-XnXe76ielQ/viewform

Gotta get it all set up right now, but there won't be anything happening until June.
I will also be managing the team, for better or worse.

Again, if you have any logo or uniform ideas at all, please post them.

Reminder that with current meta this game is not worth playing anymore.

Reminder that Luna killed Shadowverse.

>lurching corpses and necrossassins aren't a problem

I still here

>/svg/'s team? What?

Kill yourself, discordshitter

>Lunafags wanted her to be tier 1
>She actually is
>Nobody wants to play the game anymore

Why not? I don't think it's the best idea in the world, but it was a good goal for me at the time. It would be inefficient to craft anything before crafting it all in one go, as cards could change in value due to nerfs, or I could open them. I've had a soul dealer since I started playing and I never vialed it, now it's viable. The same could happen to other cards.

You can win where in masters? In meme tier or at high level? I can't refine the decks unless I get more cards, I'm doing the best I can. I don't think I can do any better without getting more cards. And I don't particularly enjoy grinding it out with meme decks that have negative win ratios.

I don't use discord

If Shadow was just tier 1 it would be fine, but Shadow is absolute fucking cancer right now. There is a reason why it has such a high winrate and some people call it tier 0.

I wish Fuhrer Eris had finished the job

ded

I just gave you two (You)s, didn't I?

phantom howl + cerb have been killing the game since day 1

>tfw when you drop Pepe, evo him and buff him
>if the opponent has no random removal you can feel them panicking trying to rush you down before Pepe kills them

even if i play dragon and shadow?

>tfw you have a 10++ attack pepe on turn 5

Good try i'm saving for the next exp

usamin.love/sv.html#freshman_lou

Only one.
No, this two class is what killed this game.

The Morning Star should be the logo

usamin.love/card/fortunehunter_feena/e_special.wav

>shadow running necros and lurching anymore

What the fuck rank are you playing in

The uniform that Albert's girls use in GBF could be reworked for a soccer jersey

lurching is standard senpai

AA2

Is that true though? It's silly, but here's how I got the idea. I used to play MTG, and then later HS, quit both. I watched Kripp stream HS, and something that struck me was how he planned to get every single card in the game, one of the most P2W games I had ever seen. Of course he spent a ton of money on it. I wanted to do the same for free in SV, a much more generous game. I was fine with waiting a long time as long as I could eventually do it. The problem is the game is slowly becoming unplayable for me unless I renege on my earlier limitation.

>open up shadowverse for the first time in a week
>start a ranked game despite my mind and gut strongly objecting
>its dshift
>im playing bunga blood, dont get a 1 drop
>he kaleidoscopes my shit next turn, then windblast the next
>end up getting stalled to turn 9 and dying to double dshit
>instantly close the game
>uninstall shadowverse

I guess I'm just getting numbed by the beast-sergeant-cata-orthus shadows

I haven't see lurching in ages.

I'm in Master and I just got wrecked by someone who was running that combo.

How do they keep fucking up?
>End of DE pretty good game state, just need a few tweaks here and there
>RoB buffs Rune and Forest to cancer status
>Post-nerfs looking okay again
>ToG buffs Shadow and Dragon to cancer
Can't wait for nerfs to fix the meta again only for the cycle to repeat next set.

almost all of the shadows I've played against have switched to aggro with goblins and lyrials

you can run all those alongside lurching and x3 of that card that destroys something and draws 2

I feel like Aina and Soul Dominator are underrated.

>complaying about DShift when tier 0 Shadow and Zell cancer burst is a thing

>>Post-nerfs looking okay again
Albert says hello (twice, can't be damaged)

Firin's list runs 3 lurching. Necroass is always good tech vs Dragon.

It's the general's team that will be participating in the VGL, a semi-annual virtual divegrass tournament between Veeky Forums generals that's played on Pro Evolution Soccer.

It's AI vs AI so you don't know what to expect.
But there are autists who enjoy it.

I tried firin's list for quite a long time and while it works, I just couldn't deal with having no phantom howl anymore. I lost countless matches against dragons because I lacked just one of those.

I've fixed the most egregious instances of powercreep. Especially the cards that are already good but have an Enhance effect slapped on them for some retarded reason. Cygames hire me.

Shadowcraft
Prince Catacomb: Mana cost changed to 4. Fanfare now longer affects Prince Catacomb himself.
Orthus: Stats changed from 1/2 to 1/1.
Zombie Party: Mana cost changed to 4.
Soulsquasher: Mana cost changed to 3. Necromancy cost changed to 5.
Demonlord Eachtar: Mana cost changed to 8. Instead of spawning Zombies, now spawns copies of the lowest cost allied follower that was destroyed this game.

Dragoncraft
Dragoon Scyther: No longer has Bane. Gains Bane (and Storm) during Overflow.
Breath of the Salamander: Damage changed to 2.
Zell: Mana cost changed to 3.
Rahab: Stats changed from 2/5 to 1/5.
Sibyl: Fanfare now occurs only if an allied evolved follower is in play. Heal is now based on the number of allied followers in play, excluding Sibyl.
Lightning Blast: No longer affects amulets.
Ouroboros: Stats changed from 8/4 to 8/3.

Swordcraft
Albert: Mana cost changed to 6.
Luminous Mage: Stats changed from 2/3 to 2/2.

Forestcraft
Vist: Stats changed from 2/5 to 1/5.
Jungle Warden: Stats changed from 4/5 to 4/4.
Crystalia Aerin: Needs a nerf.

Havencraft
Ancient Lion Spirit: Evolve stats changed from 4/5 to 3/4.
Heavenly Aegis: Stats changed from 8/8 to 7/7.

Bloodcraft
Dark Airjammer: Stats changed from 3/4 to 3/3.

Runecraft
Levi: Evolve stats changed from 4/4 to 3/3.

Neutralcraft
Grimnir: Stats changed from 2/3 to 1/3. Enhance cost reduced to 9. Enhance now destroys all enemy followers with defense 4 or less. For each enemy follower destroyed, deal 1 damage to the enemy leader.
Sahaquiel: Damage the summoned follower takes persists after it is returned to the hand.
Isafril: Stats changed from 8/8 to 7/7.
Bahamut: No longer has fanfare. Effect is now "At the start of this player's next turn, if this card is still in play, destroy all cards in play, excluding this card."

I need a concede please 58373

There will always be a tier 1 deck, that doesn't mean the meta wasn't fine. Every craft was viable, winrates and playrates were very well distributed.

svdb.ze.am/v/leader/ja/vo_01_005.wav

good job you made shadow bottom tier, you rage cuck

>playrates were very well distributed.
I don't know at what time you were playing but I got Sword upon Sword upon Sword. Actually worse than dragon this expansion believe it or not. I was ready to uninstall.

>x is cancer
>"b-but y and z is so much worse!!"
>this is a sound reasoning for continuing to play the game
really gets the ol' neurons firing

TY master!

The problem is that they take too much time to make obvious nerfs. They really need to nerf Shadow by the end of this month/start of next month. If they take as much time as they took to nerf Daria/Roach, the game will just slowly die, since Shadow is much worse than both of those were.

>Ancient Lion Spirit: Evolve stats changed from 4/5 to 3/4.
What

Soul Dominator was in that kys blood deck that got jewed out of a tourney championship.
I'll probably slip it into mine when I pull some.

Great changes fellow swor- I mean shadowverse player. With these the game is sure to have even playrates just like in post nerf RoB. Ikuzo!!

you're the face of this thread, i.e someone who knows jackshit about balance

he wants to make the card shit and unplayable.

nice confirmation bias

This was last week of RoB.
You won't ever find any meta in the history of Shadowverse with playrates looking anywhere near close to this.
>inb4 self-reported data
Yeah, I am sure people don't know what classes they are playing against.

>Nerfing old cards
>nerfing Levi of all things

Levi is literally the only thing holding rune out of the "complete and utterly useless tier".

You should probably kill yourself
Nice shitpost though.

OK, man. Keep complainign about Rune.
Just keep in mind that crying about Rune right now is the equivalent of crying about Dragon at the start of RoB.

>You won't ever find any meta in the history of Shadowverse with playrates looking anywhere near close to this.
Dariashitters clearly had not caught on to Sword or didn't want to spend vials on something that might not be tier 0 in a month.

Soul Dominator can easily deal enhanced Albert levels of damage as long as your deck can consistently leave small followers on board. Can't believe anons shat on it so much when it was revealed, it's not a bad card at all.

>elf 9.1%

Some of your ideas are actually decent, but most are retarded, especially if you implement all of them together at once.

Levi is retarded though. It's like Roach. They really need to give those crafts multiple good non-OP cards and nerf those two cards to the ground.

This is a result of the bandwagonners that jumped into Roach leaving the class and thinking it was dead. People were still playing Forest at tournaments and it still had good winrate.

Daily remember, ToG is fucking horrible.

Levi is nowhere near as important as roach. Remove roach and forest literally ceases to exist. It's the wincon of forest. Rune has multiple ways to win, none of which require Levi.

People just get tired of always playing the same shit, over and over. Even Dimshift gets more variations than the entirety of Forestcraft.

>Crystalia Aerin: Needs a nerf.

Honestly that card is kind of ridiculous

don't touch roach though
fair and balanced card

You're a retard if you can't see Aerin is pretty much the Khawy of Forestcraft

I'll never, ever understand this. It has always clearly been the root of Forest's balance problems, and nerfing/banning it would open up design room for new cards without having to tiptoe around Roach forever and ever.

Not disagreeing, just pointing the retarded way he decided address it after spitting so much shit about other cards.

>get to the end of a rank/the beginning of the next rank
>get stuck there for like 3 fucking days before I begin advancing again
Is this common?

yeahp you skyrocket after 20 wins

12369 need concede

>Rune has multiple ways to win
>Forest doesn't

Did Wolfbolt suddenly cease to exist in this game?

>Aerin is pretty much the Khawys of Forestcraft

Forest is used alongside roach, because if you draw the silver bolts before you could suicide wolf, the whole combo is useless

Wolfbolt without roach is horrendous. The 0-cost bolt is almost always a supplement to roach combos. Here's a pic from RoB

People stopped running it so they could stick in grimnars and jungle wardens.

anyone?

Most wolfbolt decks still carry roach.

And they're useless without it until turn 8. And they're fucked if they draw all their bolts before turn 8.

The Wolfbolt deck also wins with roach half the time... yeah it's an alternate win condition, but it also needs to rely on roach as a crutch just like every other forest deck out there. Much like PtP Forest arguably won more often by roaching than actually getting to 30 shadows.

WHY WON'T THEY FIX THIS GAME ALREADY!?
GOD DAMMIT I JUST WANT THEM TO BUFF ROLAND SO THAT THE AMULET DOESN'T GET INSTAGIB BY BAHAMUT

Your match ID does not exist friendo

My bad, I forgot it. But I think there still is a difference. Roach and silver bolt are designed to single-handedly win you the game. Levi isn't.

Daria wins through synergy with spellboost. While Levi is a good card, you don't need him to win, and he actually has anti-synergy with Daria since he can't be reduced and only contributes much value if you can evolve him.

Dshift wins through using enchanted blade on a follower and then using Dshift for extra turns. This doesn't require Levi. While blade mage is optimal, any of the followers in your deck can be buffed and used to end the game.

If that thing wasn't removable it would actually be cancer as fuck.

just play another roland after they bahamut the first :^)

>Relying on amulets nowadays
It's the current fucking year grandpa

source?

>not winning the game by turn 6 with a turn 3 rogues creed

someone else came first, thx for trying to help and sorry for not updating!
google, thats amane from grisaia

Guess that explains Haven's shitty winrate.