Dueling Network General - /dng/

Dueling Network/Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2507
Blaster ;( edition
Last Thread: New mechanic, Link Summoning: ygorganization.com/ekisotorarinkuexclamationpoint/

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>High Quality YGOPro Images: ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Official /dng/ ruling test: testmoz.com/466984
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Code of Duelist (April 15th)
●OCG: Collectors Pack 2017 (May 13rd)
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist (June 3rd)
●OCG: Cyverse Link Structure Deck (June 17th)
●OCG: Circuit Break (July 8th)
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Spirit Warriors (August 11st)

●TCG: Structure Decks Machine Reactor & Dinosmasher’s Fury (April 14th)
●TCG: Maximum Crisis (May 5th)
●TCG: Dimensional Guardians (May 26th)
●TCG: Pendulum Evolution (June 23rd)
●TCG: Battles of Legend: Light's Revenge (7th July)
●TCG: Starter Deck: Link Strike (July 21st)
●TCG: 2017 Mega-Tins (August 25th)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sq8l6WHRthM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for cardians

and die

time to move on

Never

We TATAKAE now?!

xth for support when

Post that one card youve always liked but never really used.

More DP18 reveals when!?

Is there room for more Vision HEROs? I like the implication that they become Continuous Traps since you could use their summon effects during either turn. Salty about the Witch Reid nerf but I'll shake on that Monkey's Paw to get more Main Deck Vision HEROs

hacked

>self dox
wew lad

That's a lot of Mexicans.

Elemental Masked Heroes vs Destiny Vision Heroes

Dark Magician/Magician Girls vs Blue Eyes White Dragon/Eyes of blue cult
Junk Stardust vs Red Demons
Utopic Syllable vs Galaxy Photons
Performapals vs DDDs

>Christina
>Maybe Poline
What deck(s)?

>only Performapals
what about mages?

>posting your info on a chan

Hopefully we get some good Spell counter support.

Sex with Aisha

Proud of you Cody ;)

youtube.com/watch?v=sq8l6WHRthM
Duel Starts @ 42:00
>The Cheeky Chalice on the Link Spider.
Yooooo lol.

I paired with Christina Round 1, she was playing Gravekeeper Stun. She was the only girl in the store, Poline was some fat beaner dude. I won 2-0 vs Christina.

Next I played against Lawrenz, who was playing Dinos. He made the foolish mistake of going first and I OTK'd him both games.

3rd round vs. Alfredo, he was playing Skull Servant Grass, and in game 2 I resolved Lithosagym with two babies and realised he was playing a T W E N T Y (20) card extra deck. I swiftly OTK'd him instead of snitching because that's what real men do.

Final Round vs Sebastian and his Artifact Windwitch Invoked. What can I say, that deck autoloses to dinos.

And so I got 7 OTS packs for my win but didn't pull any ultis, rip.

/blog, I'd like to see anyone on /dng/ do better

I haven't played this game since Gladiator Beasts were t0, should I come back to it?

Run away, user.

>gladiator beasts
>tier 0

Prob not desu but all Glad Beast stuff are unlimited which could be cool for you.

Depends on how much you like the current game tbqh

yea, Gladiator Beasts were tier 0 at one point.

Shocking, I know

I think you are using the term "tier 0" quite loosely. I don't remember them being THAT prominent.

I remember a friend mentioning that they had put Bestiari at 1 or 2 or something a few years ago but idk how the game is nowadays, I see a lot of extra deck stuff I don't even know wtf

You don't remember "Chariot, tag Equeste"?

What's the current game like?

Does anyone have THE WEBM?

I don't remember it being over 70% of the meta. Or maybe I am remembering it incorrectly.

Unless it's an infinite exodia combo that can be done consistently I doubt it'll be that bad.

with it being gb

>I like the implication that they become Continuous Traps since you could use their summon effects during either turn.
I really doubt we'll see Vision HEROs as cards in the S/T zones.
Rather we'll just get S/Ts that we'd benefit from tributing. Like Metalfoe or Draco S/Ts.

Well. Gladiator Beasts are getting new cards in the coming pack. They're pretty great too, relatively speaking at the very least.

If we get the other main deck Visions they'll definitely have their crystal beast/paleozoic effects. Konami has never changed an archetype THAT much.

Sure they have. Though I guess they might not. Would still feel weird though since none of the printed monsters to this point have had anything to do with it.

Man Card packs are a lot more expensive then I remember as a kid.

I assume that's because to utilize their you have to tribute a Vision hero meaning they would have to print more than one at a time. They're getting the generics out of the way.

I bought 3 blister packs today, I pulled two Secrets including Zoodiac Barrage.
Feels good.

Does anyone here buy actual cards/collect or are we all cheap bastards?

2 factors
-They are
-It's your money

I buy petdeck cards irl
Don't go after meta stuff because I don't care enough to spend the cash

$4 is more expensive than you remember? Maybe you got them from elsewhere? Some places have them for cheaper. The $.99 Store used to have Cyberdark Impact back in the day and you can find that Millennium Pack at Family Dollar. I think I've seen other packs at dollar stores. It's funny how everyone shit on CDI back in the day but it's considered a good set today.

Its fucking 15.00 brazilian dollars and 50.00 each structure deck.

special packs can reach the 100.00 mark. I hate this country.

Could've sworn they were like between $1-2 per pack back in the day. Wanted to get one of those booster boxes, thinking they would be like $40 max and the new ones are like $80-$90.

>It's your money
Guess that's true, don't think much about it when you're a kid spending your parents money.

I brought 3 Kaiba tins with my 3 dinos and pulled a Strike, twin twisters, and 2 infinitys.

Also pulled a Imperial order from a duelist alliance box, thinking about running it in Dinos to throw people off

>it's considered a good set today.
Let's not go that far. It's got Instant Fusion as it's only BIG card and then some rouge shit in the Barrier Statues. Vanity's Fiend, and Black Horn of Heaven.

>It's got Instant Fusion as it's only BIG card
Monarchs changed that

The set is shit

I usually just collect I don't really go out dueling people here in the city so I'm wondering if I should sell Zoodiac Barrage, I also got The Grass Looks Greener a few weeks ago after buying 4 packs so I've got some decent luck with this set.

Pretty good, I was able to get Blue Eyes alternative from the gold packs and Honest Neos + Legacy of the duelist.
Lucky living on a military base allows cards to be a little cheaper, and no tax feels good.

Monarchs aren't relevant anymore.

So what is the single worst main set with respect to relevancy to the current/recent metagame? Metal Raiders for instance is pretty trash tier since it's best usable card atm is Mirror Force.

Magician's Force, one of my favorite sets as a kid, probably has Rivalry of Warlords or Spell Canceller as it's single most relevant card.

Some people still play them.

>want to get back into the game
>GX was still on tv when I quit
>all the current structure decks don't interest me
wut do?

get ygopro
mess around until you find a deck you like
buy it irl

download ygopro or use duelingbook to look up random cards until you find an archetype that interests you
Netdeck a build and play

>all the current structure decks don't interest me
>He doesn't like Dinos
YOU NEED SOME DINO DNA ASAP

>GX was still on
>no interest in structure
do you even dino king?

I want to play a good Fish deck!

Thanks user, I'll do that.

Just because it was on doesn't mean I was really watching it much. It's when I started to loose interest.

look into new mako

h-hey anons, I'm still at 3, why don't you run me anymore?

why even let them get the card?

hand trap loli mind crush when

so ash's dome getting smashed?

Give me a new Red-Eyes structure deck with "Paladin of Red-Eyes" already.

Warrior's Triumph R

>ghost ash has a 400head
>ghost reaper's eyes make her look metally handicapped
>ghost ogre is the only good-looking one
why

>trap
>sends it to the grave
Would be nice in some decks though, I loved using it in psy-frames since you see their hand all the time with Omega's eff.

ogre having a proper lore

What goofy thing is the next one going to have?
Manhands? Crimson Chin? Boobs?!?!

>Red-Eyes fag asking for more support when they just got some a few days ago
Kek

>ogre lore
pls explain

would you get mad if a new player came to your store's game night and asked question before buying anything?

It'll be laid out in a way that makes an unintended funny picture with the thing behind it. Something like a rod poking out at groin level.

This card is so needlessly hard to summon correctly. I wish there more efficient ways to make an xyz monster a level monster besides only 2 magician cards.

Some boxes can be found for that cheap. Cyberdark Impact used to be like $30.

Snipe Hunter used to be good and considered the only good card in the set
The Vanity's cards
Instant Fusion
Chain Strike
All the Barrier Statues
Black Horn

This used to be considered the worst set ever.

FUCK THE RAT

>"more support"
>already existing card
you need to stop (in general) and read for once

folk tale which is why she only has one arm

depends on kind of q's and if they dont buy

How do you make it with an XYZ monster as material, anyway?
Do you have to use one of the XYZ Pendulum Magicians?

RUM Launch

like what cards do you recommend to start, how are the events at the store, or am I welcome here?

You too Bob

cute chinese magician

That last one is weird. Just did this but i haven't played since GX. Guy told me about the structures decks but they sold out had to buy elsewhere

dino structure, weekly tourny and potentially sneaks & uds if konami noticed, it will be like that due to meta soon
what else

It's called Paladin of Dark Dragon dumdum

So I need at least 3 monsters, with one of them being level 7 (probably OEPD), just to summon OERD "properly"?

Pretty much, summoning shit properly is for the anime though.

Use a RUM

In the anime it's pretty easy to do though since the magicians weren't nerfed to absolute shit.

It's the same case with CDI.
It's not like you need to summon it using 3 level 6 LIGHT Machine monster.

Celtic Guards will be never good, right?

DINO DNA