FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL WE HIT 750 POSTS OR 250 IMAGES
>REMEMBER TO REPORT AND IGNORE SHITPOSTING
>LOCK HIM IN THE BRIG

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/u/pokemaniacal
5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=gmod_fag
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Repositing

watermelons are good fruit but worse robots

>another Ghost thread
Nope.

Make a Tumblr callout post about him and fuck off, please.

>You act like I'm the only one that hates him.
and who are you, exactly? so we can filter you.

Hey, asking again this thing about VGL I guess If you all still wanna compete let me know here, we don't have to and reminder I won't be managing anymore. I can teach anybody who would be interested in managing, though, also let me know and we can get in contact or whatever. We can also play autopilot without a manager, but it'd be at a disadvantage and the chance of getting far would be lower.

Signups open tomorrow but the actual stuff won't be due for a month and the tournament starts in June.

Oh thank God something different.

never forgetti

Reposting.

That stupid, stupid fox.

Call him a disgusting gremlin

I loved watching the games the past couple years, but I can't cut my participation as an OCfag to manage the team. If we autopilot I'll still watch out of thread pride.

Did he really do anything wrong?

Oh haha actually excuse me, signups are open right now.

So yeah if you wanna play still, whether it's autopilot or by a new manager somehow, reply to this post I guess confirming that and I'll sign us up why not

Five nights at Fazrock when?

>I grow some fear, fazburr is near

He was retconned so hard he may not even exist. I think most would consider that a mistake.

Well, you don't have to cut your participation as an OCfag to manage technically. Me not making as much OC wasn't cause of managing, it was different personal stuff. Does require something of a commitment, especially on the weekends the thing actually takes place, but eh.

Then can you draw a picture of Foxy RIGHT NOW?

Reminder that Bombay stalked Paperblossom's facebook and anyone that defends him has to be out of their mind.

>people still have my template
I'm happy about this.

CAN YOU?

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH WHAT FUCKING FREDDY WE WANT TO KISS ON THE MOUTH?

Bev's femFreddy, Tired's most recent femFreddy, Fredrica, Snax's Party Bear, BB's Toy Freddy and Servo's femFreddy are the ones I want to kiss on the mouth and hold hands with.

Her name's literally Jade Harley, nigga.
It's not that hard to find, holy shit.

Hey, I know this miiight not be the best place to ask this, but considering for the life of me I can't find it on my own I thought I'd ask here.

You know that AU Fanfiction where Mike is like, living with the Animatronics or something like that? The fic that Weaver draws the title cards for?

Yeah where the fuck can I read that?

That's what she gets for having a facebook in the first place. Who expects privacy on the internet

I think the fic you're talking about has since been deleted, sorry. If you check the writing pastebin there should be something similar.

>all of this over one guy opening someone's facebook page and the rest playing white knight
I now understand why Penguin called you fucks tumblr-headed retards

Like, 44 chapters with title cards recently being updated to the booru and it's been deleted?
Wow I was meaning to read that shit for forever, if that's the case that sucks ass.

>not the best place
>when it originated here
Also just outright state it instead of beating around the bush.
pastebin.com/u/pokemaniacal

I've never visited these threads before so I had no clue where that fic came from.
But hey, cheers man.

i think hes talking about roommen

they probably want to fuck paperblossom too desu senpai

In that case
5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=gmod_fag
I AM SUCH A FUCKING PIRATE

Ah yes! ROOMMEN!

Is this the critically-acclaimed series you were talking about, good sir?

I want Bonnie to stuff me in a suit and kill me.
Sexually.

I want to piss on paperblossom's cold little feet to keep them warm!

I want Beanie to give me a deapan stare before taking off her spaghetti strap top

desu bombay and a couple anons were probably the only one that gave a fuck about her in the first place. this shit was poltiical, just further insentive to start shit on him.
the question now is who the fuck is behind this? is it starchy again? who did he piss off now?

I never noticed the little Beamz head on the computer in the background

How can someone stalk your facebook unless you added them as a friend first?

NOBODY FUCKING CARES ABOUT THIS NON-GENERAL HORSESHIT, IGNORE THE PEOPLE TRYING TO PUSH IT AND TALK ABOUT THE GODDAMNED GAMES.

No, my dude.
The question is what do they get bringing this shit TO THE FUCKING FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S GENERAL

Because you morons keep responding to it. It's probably a third party that has figured out an easy way to milk drama out of you naive fucks.

Because they have no other outlet.
Posting it in their own Discord group just furthers the circlejerk everyone here knows happens, and if they bring it to Tumblr they end up proving Penguin right in front of Damsel-In-Distress Paperblossom, and they don't want that.

The only place they can whip out their dick and seem relevant is in this dead videogame general in a mongolian tapestry visual forum, and that's even sadder.

I remember back when OCfag drama was entertaining to a certain point, but this is just dull and dumb.

That aside, i wouldn't mind seeing more writefaggotry again.

>mongolian tapestry visual forum
>not Polynesian Musical Instruction Chatroom

This.
The only person that cared about her and her "art" was Bombay and Penguin. It wasnt until her fighter was submitted to the fight AU when the quality of other fighters plummeted. The only reason Jade or paperblossom only came into the spotlight is because people realized they could use her to fuck with Bombay's insecurity.

J told Paperblossom everything about Bombay.

He also spied on her on discord by making an alt account, told people to stay away from her, and told her that the people who didn't like him were scary and mean and wouldn't like her either.

The best part of all of this
>bombay threatens starchy on multiple occasions with his father's money
>starchy finally reveals this
>everyone hates starchy now
Haha good I always hated starchy...

So.
Why can't all this stay off the thread?

Returning to the subject of the general, anyone else upset that there won't be an Update 3 thanks to Scott listening to whiny reddit bitches?

You and me both.

>Listening to Reddit
>Ever

Why didn't God warn scott of leddit?

>trusting J

Yep.
Update 2 was great.
Though from what he said, there were a bunch of issues in the game, so he may have to redo the whole thing to iron out the kinks, then put out a new Update 1 since the improvements and additions to the original game would be undoubtedly added into the remake.

I want to see Scott go full shitpost

He's working on it.

>Trusting a Finn
>ever

God's working on it.

So J wants some hot oriental sideways pussy and turned on his friend for it?
I know Finland is cold but damn.

I am. I think of FNAFworld as a shitpost in game form that could have been pretty good if more time was put into polishing it, which was what the updates were doing.

Because it is Scott's mission to help the retarded find Him. We are next.

God is DEEEADDD

With chickens and zoom gas?

>I know Finland is cold
it would still be too cold for him to pop a semi

Who needs that when you have the power of wholesome prayer?

Yes.
Shame too, because it looked like there were plenty of things that could have been expanded upon. I only hope that he is going to pull a Chipper and Fnaf 1 with this and take what people said and just go all out on a FNAF World 2 or something.

He could redo it for the console release, but like said, there were early design choices such as the world being loaded all at once that caused problems such as the long loading times and for it to not work on most mobile devices properly with the only benefit being smooth transitions throughout the world.

I really want him to look into FNAF World again.

I know it's not Bombay that's been posting all this shit to the thread, but that doesn't change the fact that all of the retarded drama over the past months has all revolved around him.

Is this going to be the new CDF people will talk about in 2019?

>inb4 we're not going to be here in 2019
You know we will.

Fuck that.
Squirt that zoom gas in your face and get on with it.

>sociopath is stalking a girl
>is so protective of this girl he's threatened to kill people, and even threatened to kill people for the fuck of it.
>expects everyone to play personal wingman
>threatens people/people others care about unless they spy in chats he's been banned in just to see what this chick types
>is a creep about her in dm's
she really likes anal...

yep. Fuck J for telling her.

Fuck you J you tumblr-headed dickhead!!!!

Hi Starchy

>snitching on your friend for internet pussy and validation points
The lowest tier of trash. Nigger broke the bro code and wants sympathy

Fuck that, I'll kill you all first.

sup peng

If Scott popped in it would've been during the /v/ or early days in 2014. We're small time for the big guy now. He's running a franchise right now.

I actually have a pretty good feeling that a brave new World really will be made along side the console remakes for the other games, since he was so surprised that people actually liked World.

sup protom

whoops im autistic

sup peng

Considering the fact that more and more people have been migrating to the bombay-less discord lately and vocalizing their distaste for him, I'm pretty convinced anybody that's been defending bombay is either penguin, anons, or people who don't actually like him but want to bait people.

>im autistic
We could tell

Yeah I can, sorry, I got dragged away but I did it

I hope so I really do, FNAF World is really fun and he should defiantly do something with it. After all, he has how many copyrights just from Fnaf? Something like FNAF World is his chance for him to use the characters in a fun way.

nice retort peng

I wouldn't mind a Final Fantasy Styled FNAF world

>everyone who disagrees with me is Penguin
Nice retort, user

Foxy a CUTE!
Boop the snoot.

thanks peng

qt

Also to play around a bit more with the setting and really turn it into it's own thing.
And I am hoping and praying he doesn't pull a not canon/totally canon twist like he did with SL: the spinoff that wasn't.

oh your Foxy always puts a smile on my face even during the crappiest of days.

It's fucking adorable

It was it's own thing, it had its own lore and everything.

Actually, thinking about SL and tying it into Fnaf 1-4, what if SL is like TSE where it is a reimagining of the Fnaf timeline/lore.I mean yes there were the Fnaf 4 easter eggs, but what if it is just borrowing things from Fnaf 4 for it's story?

>Whoops im an autist

That's the spirit!

>That aside, i wouldn't mind seeing more writefaggotry again.
I am always surprised there is still writefaggotry at all with all that no discussion it gets.

>It was it's own thing, it had its own lore and everything.
True, though I think it could have done without that Baby blurb in the house.
Damn it, I just want the guy to both improve and expand on the game and it's setting.

And isn't Scott is already doing that whole reimagining thing?

He's like a little muffin.

Last time he mentioned it there was a few game companies interested in having his remaskes of 1-4 on their consoles, but that was sometime last year.

>I think it could have done without that Baby blurb in the house.
Well it was a teaser for SL, but it could have also been worked into FNAF World's lore as well.

And yes TSE and by extension TTO, aka the books, are their own separate story that is a reimagining of the games, only canon to the book's lore, not the games. The only similarities are the sharing off certain ideas, characters, and settings.

SL could still go either way for wither tying into the story of Fnaf 1-4 or being it's own separate thing like the books.