>Straight
>Sad
>Cute
>Includes best girl

Jamison Fawkes!

No, this is the best ship

Widowmaker

That ship does not have enough sadness.

I've been playing Competitive recently, winning and losing some games, slowly climbing up with SR, nothing too fancy.
Yesterday, a friend wanted to play with me (he had about as much SR as I did) and we lost every single game.
He wasn't that bad, sometimes had Play of the Game, but in the end I lost 300 SR in the process of playing Competitive with him.

How? Is the matchmaking fucked up when premades enter or what kind of sorcery happened?
I played alone again after, caught up on 150 SR points

That's a pretty dead ship.

Ships don't need to be sad

Besides I like polar opposites. Junkrat is pure chaos, while Symmetra is pure order. Harmony and Discord, Zenyatta would love it

Chu spent all his overwatch money on weed. Makes sense why the green ganji is his favorite.

Give (You)
For the Bleu
>tfw landing headshots on that annoying Egyptian rocket queen

Jesse McCree
best ship but without all those stupid reasons

you
the first one is free;)

give bleu.

I want to feel his firm wiry body all over and lick his cute nipples.

Looks more like a Battleborn character, amirite??

I USE RED WIDOWMAKER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Have this

what the hell's with groups and threatening to have you banned?
I've been banned twice now because of just playing the fucking game and apparently the diamond people who get stuck down in silver get mad when I lose

I think opposites attract is a lie, i much prefer people with some differences but arent widely different.. But hey, to each their own have a good night user.

Mercy is exclusively for breeding.

>win three in a row
>one single loss cancels all of it
How the absolute fuck

angela is for loving from a distance and never actually doing anything about it because even if she wasn't way out of your league you're too socially autistic to even look her in the eyes

>Support
>100 HP / 200 Armor
>Passive Ability causes its glass to break open upon death releasing a smokescreen of fumes that blinds and disorients enemies in its radius
>M1 shoots razor-sharp leaves
>M2 sprays a stream of bong water that leaves a DoT on the enemy
>Ability 1 tags an enemy with a dart that slows firing rate and movement speed for 4 seconds
>Ability 2 creates a smoke aura that reduces damage you and your allies take by 30%
>Ultimate burns the plant inside the glass to supercharge its movement speed, firing speed, and emit a healing aura for six seconds while "Smoke Weed Every Day" plays

>log on to Overwatch to play after work

>Lose
>Lose

That was fun.

Genji stop.

He's the best! I want to kiss his tummy and hold his hand!

I love Mei

I wonder if a parallel universe Overwatch could work

>Morrison as the vengeful villain, Reyes as the lawful vigilante
>Dr. Winston became rogue scientist after moon apes kill baby Winston
>Gerard Lacroix survived and ends up killing Amelie after she was found out as a sleeper agent for Talon
>Sojiro is the only Shimada playable after the Overwatch assault on Hanamura ends up getting Hanzo and Genji killed in action
>Jamison Fawkes is an anti-omnic billionaire entrepreneur who employed Mako as his top mercenary and they go Nazi over omnics

Anyone?

Mystery heroes is such a casual filter.
If you see someone wrecking your team just immediately kill him and watch as he struggles with whatever hero he gets next.
The only problem in this mode is tanks, because all you need to do as a tank is not get killed and you can easily steamroll the enemy if you get another tank on your team.

Jamison and Mako hate omnics already, if it was a parallel universe, wouldnt they side along with them?

Is she still viable in comp?

It averages out both of your SR. Either your teams were shit because of lower SR or you two just don't work well enough together.

>tfw your genji carries your team 6v1 then when you thank him he's very humble about it

is there anything more cute and adorable? :3

i relate to that more than i am comfortable with

Yeah, but I kinda want them to stay the same. At least they're not trash dwellers anymore.

Pic related are 2 of the best pals of Overwatch. Obviously not the best but they stand the test of time.

A reminder that anyone who insists they fucked is purely delusional. There is more evidence against it than most "ships". In fact, its practically already debunked if her new spray has anything to say about it. Don't fall for the meme and ruin the canon friendship for others.

I have never once seen a Genji player be humble regardless of how good or bad they were at Genji

In gold, maybe.

Post esports

I am diamond and every other match has Pharmercy.

rank?

Masters

give reasons

No, she is for abusing and exploiting.

that helix jump is more impressive desu

Which one?

F is objectively the best.

>
No thank you. Mercy is for the existence of the white race and the future of white children.

>Jamison in a vest and tie and a dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up

rude

>Mei is thicc
>no belly folds

How to spot a tumblrina.

I would much rather have time travel or alternate timelines with slightly different outcomes to different key events in the lore.

A big time skip for a sequel would be fantastic with a whole new lineup of heroes and some old faces just... older.

hot monkey dick

As what, the Genji, Mercy, or 76?

We were both close with our SR, probably we don't work very well together. It's weird because I lost 8 games in a row or something, I wanted to stop but he said we're gonna win the next one but we just kept losing.
I mean yeah, we had some retards in our teams as well, but from my experience in playing solo competitive it's not always the other team members who are retarded. I think a lot are better solo but aren't as aware when it comes to team play and combinations.

Do you think Genji ages?

>enemy has an obvious aim bot
>they still lose

>ult is the most clear "time to push, team" signal in the game
>can build ult fast as fuck, cripples teams when used well
>insanely difficult to kill if you're half decent with her
>hack and stealth allow you to disable key enemies at key moments (no rez/dragonblade/earthshatter/whole hog for you
>ult ALSO completely negates lucio ult, and obliterates shields in AOE

is this conejita cuchi the secret turbo-carry?

Why can't I get these summer games items?

because the summer games event isn't active?

This games hit registration, hitboxes and aiming is the worst in any fps game ive ever played

How do you notice an aimbot?

I'm serious; I probably can't tell.

if

and really only if

your team is not assblasted that you pick her

I don't think so. All of the good points about her you pointed out requires your team to not be retarded.

She can't carry unless her team is willing to be carried

YOU'RE NOT ACTIVE

I really hope blizzard makes the old event items available to buy when the event comes around again.

>tfw you've hit your weekly victory allotment and can't find a single match without a smurf/thrower/leaver/sniper main ruining it

>loving
Of course. Who wouldn't love to see her belly swell with their child

>10 matches
>4 2cp
>4 1cp
>2 payload
i just want to play koth JESUS FUCK

what the fuck does salty mean and why do these faggots dodge the question when I call them out on their nigger speak?

wonder why my games have been going bad lately, then I remember its the weekend

Hows your unlocks, boys?

Next hero ends up being a healing flanker. It's Genji and Mercy's kid that time traveled to the past.

It means bitter and angry like a salty sailor swearing.
Its funny because all this swag speak comes from White people including swag. Cultural appropriation.

Did you guys know that you get more sr for card upvotes? That's why you should always upvote yourself to climb faster.

Isn't 1cp KotH?

>Young martial artist with some ninja skills that heals people
>melee hero that uses a bo-staff to attack and to also heal like mercy

Source

>it's another dps won't kill the mercy so she resses the whole enemy team and costs you the teamfight and the match episode

Salty is East Coast slang for upset. I thought it was only flung around in fighting games.

He's full of shit. Cards do and mean nothing.

I just started playing Overwatch 3 weeks ago, will the Halloween skins etc be avaiable again next time or will I never be able to unlock what I missed?

You literally cant kill her anymore on a rez. So these posts are just pointless.
Lost a game today at 99% capped with overtime bar depleted because a mercy cast god mode into the point.

>shoot mercy
>she flies away and pops res, becoming invincible

or
>shoot mercy
>the enemy team rapes you immediately

Its much easier said than done

>solo comp
>hanamura map on defense
>pick symmetra first
>Condescending white guy: Uhhh, I don't think we need a Symmetra. Can you maybe switch to healer?"

Uhh why didn't you hapa?

>we don't need a symmetra on hanamura defense

That guy clearly hasn't played symmetra, she rapes on hanamura

junkrat players need to off themselves

just sayin'

Why can't I set myself to invisible in Battle.net? I just want to play some Overwatch in peace ;__;

>lone Mei fucking with the team
>usually getting behind them and freezing for instant kill
>team finally wises up and stays together
>lone Mei on the point
>attack her
>hides in icicle
>team pushes up with me to kill her and secure the point
>unfreezes and instant drops blizzard
>no chance to run out
>gets the whole team killed

Feels good to be rewarded for teamplay, huh?

That's not a very nice thing to say, user!

Nobody knows for sure. Summer games are confirmed to be happening again, but theres no details as to how the old skins or new content will work; if we'll be able to buy last years stuff with currency, or what.

Post tits

yes, locked event items will be available again when reached the time for said event to be unlocked again and they said they'll see if they add new items for those events

how big's your cock, girl?

Halloween skins, sure. Summer Games, probably. Chinese New Year, some probably while others probably not because of a new zodiac animal. Christmas, most likely. Oni Genji, who the fuck knows.

do you think Angela likes getting her feetsies kissed