pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu (embed)
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

old:

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for our main man doritos hitting 100 on SSF HC

I thought you were better than everyone here, catposter?

who removed the old thread

show yourself faggot i will gut you

Why did the other thread rip?

Fourth for our main man Gary hitting 100 on SSF HC sometime in early July, slow and steady wins the race!

Either the guy who made the thread got banned or mods are shit

>thread is nothing but shitposting
>gets deleted
>wonder why

>abberath's hooves open up the most eurobeat build in the game
>maxing out movespeed and killing shit by running past it so fast your feet explode the ground
>they're expensive as fuck because "lol leveling item :^)"
fucking normies

i just want to blast engine noises in my ears while clearing maps at increbile hihg speed and dying if anything so much as touches me

>animeshitter thinks hes entitled to speak

lmOa

>thread is nothing but shitposting
>gets deleted
>wonder why
>blatantly lies and continues shit-posting
dumb animeposter

>they're expensive as fuck because "lol leveling item :^)"
they're not you fucking retard, they're expensive as fuck because you clear shit by running, you're not a special snowflake that came up with an endgame build for them they're just that good

first of all the old thread was on topic

it was me

>Abberath's Memes
>levelling item
just what the fuck? seven steps are 100x better than them for levelling and far cheaper.

dumb dumbposter

>leveling items

nice luxury lol

SSF HC is for true gamers

the builds that use them don't even fucking use them to their full vroom potential

>lol use them to proc heralds :^)

i haven't seen one fucking person who's using queen of the forest to reach 350%+ movement speed, and for some fucking reason nobody's going raider with it

>they're just that good
lol

there are like ten billion more profitable less expensive faster simpler builds

i just want to be fucking sonic everyone quit ruining my game

yeah, no fucking shit, that's why i put the ironic :^) face after

>start ssf
>find tabula first go from hillock
yeah ssf real """""""""""hard""""""""""""core

why would you use them with a shitty life chest that only gives movespeed after heavy investment when you can just shield charge and move as fast? attackspeed is much easier to get they proc at the same rate while shield charging
>there are like ten billion more profitable less expensive faster simpler builds
yeah, agreed, I may have exaggerated there, but abberaths' are fun AND good.
>lol use them to proc heralds :^)
using them with herald of ice is legit since the aoe is pitiful, I dont know why people use it with hot though.

>why would you use them with a shitty life chest that only gives movespeed after heavy investment
because I DON'T SELL OUT

just want new game s2 to come out already holy heck

seriously though blade flurry is retarded
trashing everything on a cwc 4L

?????????????

Cthonian presence has entered your instance.

this is your brain on neversink

PRAISE ABAXOTH

Solaris best girl

Why is raider slowly becoming my new favorite Ascendancy?
Why am I so bored but still enjoying theory crafting?
Why can't I play the game for over a minute without getting bored?
When will I stop being depressed?
Is everyone else here depressed?
That must be why the generals are always empty now right?
Shout out to FrEE poster

>Why is raider slowly becoming my new favorite Ascendancy?
Gotta go fast
>Why am I so bored but still enjoying theory crafting?
Path of Building, all the fun of leveling a character without actually having to do it.
>Why can't I play the game for over a minute without getting bored?
Run double beyond
>When will I stop being depressed?
When you make sweet love to Abaxoth
>Is everyone else here depressed?
This is a buff
>That must be why the generals are always empty now right?
3.0 beta when

So why has nobody realized that Vaal Spectral Throw is the single best skill in the game?

>16 souls per use
>stores 6 uses (you can use it on bosses)
>each hit does 100%, can hit 3.3 times per second per cast for 330% per cast for a total of 1980% damage per second with 6 casts BEFORE any extra modifiers are added
>slower projectiles to keep them on the enemy and is also a more modifier
>gmp is basically a 3x more modifier because more projectiles = more time dealing 1960% DPS
>steel spirit is the single craziest jewel in the game, can stack like 8 of them no problem and get 40% increased damage on each projectile whenever it impacts an enemy (these are 1 alch each)
>by the time your spectral throws are done raping the boss they're at like 800% increased damage (more on bigger bosses)

I don't know how the increased mechanics work for projectiles but that's at LEAST 2x as much damage as you were doing, probably more because who has 700% increased (and if it works like a more modifier jesus christ)

and this is with fucking two support gems. get a fucking sire of shards or a dying sun or something or just add lmp and you'll basically be shooting out slowly-expanding rings of 1980% base dps death

i wonder what the fuck you could do with knockback and this

>225% inc life
>it's not enough since I'm playing ranger
Nice game poopturds

it's too slow for regular mapping and it sucks vs guardians/shaper/atzoobi

should i use my orb on jungle or arcade map?

Why would you shape Arcade?

Jungle Valley is decent.

>it's too slow
you just drop it and leave, the ring devours the pack on its own and you have your souls back by the next pack

people have been saying cause 2 bosses so i wasn't sure

>you just drop it and leave
I guess you don't like loot
>the ring devours the pack on its own
if you move far enough away (about 2 screens) it actually does nothing.

New player here. I want to use the hiltless on a scion. Any recommendations? Cause I'm going in blind.

(you)

>he still hasn't completed the challenges

I got 38 like a week ago, and i jsut cant bring myself to do 40/40

uberlab hurts my soul

wat do

pay for runs?

I was so motivated to get 36/40
Then I got fucking bored
Will I regret this?

I have a meta PF 6LQoTF poison BV dedicated for uberlab farms, running it isnt the issue, it fucking pains me to run it I just hate it, paying someone to carry wont change anything i still have to run through everything. I guess i should just run it all on a really fast day idk.

Yeah, this is the best portal effect GGG made imo

>the average shitcore player

What's a good arpg once you're burned out on POE? I've already tried grim dawn.

Devilian

Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing

6l armor drop when

>I've already tried grim dawn.
well then you aren't looking for a good arpg if you didn't like grim dawn

To be fair to them, GD isn't particularly aesthetically pleasing (D2 is arguably better) and it is incredibly clunky.

I personally loved GD for a couple hundred hours, got a couple maxed characters but I can see why most people don't like GD for more than just a few hours.

diablo 3

>Path of exile
>Clunky
pick 2

>Playing as a doom bolting occultist who has the dying god constellation

grim dawn is pretty based

>tfw no milf templar that scolds non-believers
just

>Playing as a shaman/nightblade with creeping vines, devouring swarm, bat devotion, zipping everywhere devouring the blood of a thousand souls

diablo 4 will save the genre

>Diablo 3's retarded designer was named Jay "Fuck That Loser" Wilson
>PoE's retarded designer is named Chris "What is Taste of Hate?" Wilson

what the fuck is it with Wilsons and ruining ARPGS?

>redditors defend this
>ggg thinks this is sound design
clips.twitch
.tv/PlacidWealthyTermiteFloof

>Years ago
>"PoE is better than D3 because D3 is brainless GOTTA GO FAST garbage that no one likes. PoE is much more methodical and is the thinking-mans game."

>Now
>"LMAO WHAT, YOU DONT LIKE PATH OF 12345? WHAT? NOT SMART ENOUGH TO GO ES? NOT FAST ENOUGH TO CLEAR STRANDS IN 45 SECONDS? NO VAAL FIREBAAL OR VAAL SPARK? GET THE FUCK OUT NIGGER, FAST ONLY, MORE STRANDS, BRING ME MORE SHAPED STRANDS, I NEED TO BE FAST AND PRESS ONE BUTTON"

and retards still defend this and never justify their lack of consistency.

>if u dun like it then go away! :) ill just continue to throw money at ggg they do no wrong

funny how the same people say d3 is absolutely shit and poe is this god-tier game.

at least 3.0 will fix everything

...right?

the problem isn't that the game is GOTTA GO FAST

the problem is that that that is being pushed as the optimal style of play. there are obviously better ways to play than just to run strand over and over and over again, but the community has been brainwashed into buying into the clearspeed meta as THE WAY TO PLAY.

and this has unfortunate effects in many ways. for one, shitson would rather eat shit in public than change the clearspeed meta, because it's how most people like to play, and he's terrified of losing players.

>and he's terrified of losing players
That's the real issue and one that wasn't a reality in the heydays of poe.

>PoE is going to live long enough to become the villain

how did this happen

r*ddit

>reddit makes up for 2% at best of the entire poe community
>has far greater than 2% influence over GGG
makes me wonder

seriously though vaal pact is like the biggest issue with the game's balance right now

puts too much emphasis on life and ES and not enough emphasis on mitigation. especially ES, since "lol i will facetank shaper by regen my entire 20k healthpool in one hit"

guarantee the "life sucks" complaints wouldn't exist if instead of spending 3000 passive points on shitty life nodes to get 10% more health you got to spend like 5 passive points on armor and end up taking one tenth as much damage

REMOVE GHOST REAVER
It's that ES has more restoration options than life currently, multiplied by the higher pool and far more efficient usage of intelligence than strength for life.

vaal pact is still a stupid mechanic

Agreed. Especially with these added mechanics and ways to tweak said mechanics of leech cap and leech rate.

lamo who cares when you can go vp?! :^)btw vp is best with CI

10/10 GGG

Hello, I am a computer science student currently studying data compression, and I've taken the liberty of running your post through an algorithm I've developed. Here's the output:

>I'm retarded

wow so even retards can finish compsci nowadays

That is actually some impressively high quality.

id lick all her pits

What loot filters do y'all prefer, and why?

[chaos recipe intensifies]

Nevershit Strict. 99% of the work is already done and it's a decent filter.

What's a fun budget melee build

cyclone

wat da fug

>the weird cunts that stand in your hideout aimlessly ages after you've sold them something

nobody is selling jewels that I want and crafting jewels sucks reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Is it worth getting into this game now that it's been out so long?

Have I missed out on too much? Would it be impossible to "catch up" to everyone else?

New challenge leagues every 3 months means a fresh new economy to play in. Standard is where all the wealth accumulates.

There is nothing to miss when every 3 months you are forced to restart from scratch. Either start now or wait for the 3.0 patch in 2-3 months.

You'll never catch up to the top players in Standard, but that's also why most people don't give a shit about standard and only play timed leagues and races.

I would start now to get familiar with items, mods, leveling, etc etc etc, so much shit to learn...
Everything will add up when you start a new league

PoE is like everything else in life. The more time spent = the more you'll know. Even if time spent isn't 100% optimal efficiency. Association alone will help.

So I'm trying to make a Cleave Slayer build which goes crit, uses the Retch, dual-wields swords and uses a Cospris Will to get poison. Problem is that there is not enough life on the right side of the tree to make a character who fights in melee range. Another problem is the lack of jewel nodes, see tree:

poeurl.com/bhGi

I'm only at 105 points so I could possibly re-do the tree a bit to get a few more jewel nodes, but it still kinda feels iffy. I probably won't even get to 6k life in any case. Should I try to go CI?

>or wait for the 3.0 patch in 2-3 months.
Isn't it only about 1 month away?

I don't think they've confirmed a release date. We only know that it's not coming before the League ends and that's pretty much it.

beta maybe

just copy paste alk's blewboar

why are there tons of people listing items in cartographer's chisel?

>"poeg - only for the elite players"
>filled with dumb noob questions

>filled with redditors*

nobody said this general is only for elites haha go jerk off with your guildmates

what do i craft on this?

what teh fug is that compression