/khg/ Kingdom Hearts General

Sadness Edition

KINGDOM HEARTS HD I.5+II.5 ReMIX released

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X[cross] available on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
Live updates:
Global: twitter.com/kh_ux_na

Current Campaigns/Deals/Events:
>Union X launch
>One Year Anniversary

KHUX Damage Calculator:khuxtracker.com

KHUχ guides:
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Union, JP and NA Medal, Material Spreadsheets:
pastebin.com/h0iYnMJt

Kh1.5, Re:Chain, 358/2 Days Tips:
pastebin.com/tep0iyS4

Newest Trailers:
1.5+2.5:
youtube.com/watch?v=Tg3hEIgHYiI
Union χ[Cross]:
youtube.com/watch?v=1Gc1gYox_Xs
youtube.com/watch?v=kycDgmjpGsg

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

khunchainedx.com/wiki/The_King_KH0.2_Ver
khunchainedx.com/wiki/Sora_&_Riku_KH3D_Ver
khunchainedx.com/wiki/Man_Wearing_a_Black_Coat
youtube.com/watch?v=26JVWuFv3AM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

delet this thred

I'd like to congratulate whoever drew this because they somehow gave Aqua a dumber outfit

So what is this about Namine liking abuse? She's a pure girl who needs to be treated nicely. She isn't a slut.

She has daddy issues

user...

Sasuga Noruma

>Namine
>pure
Kek and even if she is, she won't be for much longer once Vanitas abuses her with his dark cock blitz.

Stop this meme

khunchainedx.com/wiki/The_King_KH0.2_Ver

khunchainedx.com/wiki/Sora_&_Riku_KH3D_Ver

khunchainedx.com/wiki/Man_Wearing_a_Black_Coat

W h e r e

>implying Namine won't enjoy it

I still don't see what's good about Young Xehanort. Like, what kind of situation would he be useful in?

Proud quest most likely and maybe coliseum?

Proud mode 100% for sure, good point. I've been grinding proud mode quests in JP and the two kind of quest that have been fucking me over the most are quest where you can only use medals that use one gauge or less and quests where you can only use tier 3 or lower medals since I haven't been playing JP for long and all my good medals are tier 4/5

Coliseum and HSC/other retarded events where you find high level cannon guns. An AoE buff remover for 1 bar is pretty solid. Not the best medal ever but versatile enough to find use.

Marluxia ruined her already.

Terra is a faggot

This is known

I'm just reminding everyone.

>coliseum fights in kh2 don't give you any exp
give me one good reason why the underdome isn't a waste of my fucking time

100%

Vanitas will ruin her more. Marluxia will get BTFO

What KH teen do you see wearing earrings? Surprised Nomura hasn't had any with what he does with FF characters. Saix/Isa, Xaldin and Luxord don't count.

Jotaro

Vanitas likely wears them. We never see his ears.

the girl in a slut dress isnt a slut?

What's the deal with absent silhouettes? Zexion was easy peasy after I figured out how the mechanics worked but I just tried to fight Larxene for the first time and she kicked my fucking ass and killed me almost immediately. Do I need to come back later when I have more abilities/higher stats, or do I just suck? Do most people challenge them as soon as the fights are available or do they come back for them on return trips?

its the stats and that the other bosses are basicly hit x and triangle

>no good bara kh fanart
its not fair

Does KH even have characters that could become bara?

Holy shit these guys got joocy since the last time I saw them. This is beyond Sunshine levels of huge.

BBS is a fucking mistake

yes, i agree but it gave us aqua

But you got three (3) storylines! There's no way that could've gone wrong.

I'd like to point out that Donald is a traitor to the French side of Disney world, by siding with Germany during the war yet Mickey still pardoned him and made him court magician.

perhaps darkness is what we deserve

What was wrong with BBS?

Everything

nothing

>440 jewels

you need to beat goddess of fate to get ultima weapon.

They were all easy after reaching the end of the game. try the data battles and lingering will if you want hard.

I'm really disappointed at how easy the data Organization fights were. I hope KH3 makes the data Organization fights worth the challenge.

But the organization is dead.

>he didn't play DDD

I think he means the Neo-Organization.

You can beat them at pretty much any level depending on what growth abilities and magic you have.

As long as you have reflect and possibly dodge option you can beat Larxene.
youtube.com/watch?v=26JVWuFv3AM

I actually wonder if it can be done without reflect and without a dodge skill.

Huh?

>Neo-Organzation
Wait what? Who are the members?

>man wearing a black coat
Was it really that hard to just call him Young Xehanort?

Xemnas, Ansem, Xehanort, young Xehanort, Saix, Xigbar, etc.

Jesus you're behind.

These are the confirmed ones.

Other potential members are
Terranort
Middle-age Xehanort
Marluxia
Larxene
Demyx
Luxord
Vanitas
Luxu
Any of the 5 neo Foretellers (but probably either Emphemera or Blaine)
Someone we won't see till KH3

but keep in mind only 7 of them will be Xehanort, but that doesn't exclude them all potentially being badguys.

Man I really have to play DDD now. So Neo Organzation huh. I'll miss the old one.

>Luxu
>Middle Aged Xehanort
Cmon now. Besides those and the foretellers, everyone else is a possible candiate. As Nomura said they're familiar characters and you could guess their identities just by their seating.

The real question is if Braig or Isa will be norts too, we know for sure Xigbar is, and we know for sure Braig exists now too

They're the same people stupid

Does 1.5+2.5 run at 60 fps on a normal ps4 as well? Or just the pro?

All PS4

All PS4s, the only thing a Pro does is with 2.8, it makes 0.2 run better, at a higher resolution (1080p), framerate (60 with some drops), and I believe graphical fidelity as well.

Kill this general

impossible
there's 2 or 3 no-life autists who would literally kill themselves if they didn't have these threads as a hangout so they keep making them

Share the worst kh fanfiction you've ever read.

Case in point

358/2 days

This one fanfiction where axel and roxas were nazis and the plot twist was roxas was actually a jew

Any fanfiction starring Roxas desu.

A fanfiction where Kairi and Sora came from abusive families and Roxas saved them.

Who the fuck uses Ultima Weapon in [CURRENT YEAR]?

Is there a reason not to use it? I'm apparently a scrub.

the pumpkin keyblade is better for damage

I remember that one.

but decisive pumpkin looks dumb and out of place.

is halloween donald B any good

"exceptionally powerful" makes it sound good but i'm not sure

look at the multiplier

A sword shaped like a key looks dumb and out of place.

Because Decisive Pumpkin is 100% better.

what range does the multiplier have to be in to be considered "good" "great" "really great" and "OP"

Is the PS4 package with both the Remasters in it any worth checking out? I have both of them for PS3, but I mean, I suppose its an excuse to trade them in. I'm really only looking to replay KH1.5. It's probably the only KH game I even like anymore.

Wasn't the lux week rank 101-1000 and not 101-600 then 601-6000? Am I remembering wrong? On JP.

>60 with dropsIt's an unlocked framerate that can go up to 60. It doesn't target 60.

wtf is /v/ doing?

Reacting to something that is months old.

This is my best birthday present

These flirting eyes are a mistake

This.

Lucky I got Raid Damage on mine

>>no good bara kh fanart

They actually DO exist. I remember getting swamped with Bara KH art when I went to someones blog I think, but I do not know where it is.

I think they have couple things on paheal though.

>Does KH even have characters that could become bara?

Xaldin, Lexaeus.....and whoever else Xaldin and Lexaeus get paired with.

>by siding with Germany during the war

You didn't even look at the entire short.
Donald looked extremely miserable and like a slave on the German side.....and then it turns out the whole thing was just a dream and Donald wakes up in his home in the United States, hugs something and basically says, "Thank God for America!"

BBS tried to be sad, but it failed and just made everyone look stupid.

>Reading fanfiction
>EVER
Fucking why, then again it can't be worse than the actual kh plot

JOIN NOW WITH YOUR BETTER HALF

he really does looks look better with red eyes. maybe because there's not really any red eyed original character in kh

He just needs earrings and he's set on becoming an even bigger edgelord than he is now.

>tfw SENA will never ever give us ranking rewards this nice

>implying he doesn't wear earrings already
we never see his ears after all because of that dumb jawpiece of his

>5th place overall

iirc the two places below top 10 both got a M&B too, and ever other place got a varying amount of brooms

AB3M or AB4 on KDG?