/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Could not commit child abandonment
>The Fire Fades trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=zKaHQVDjJZQ

>Patch 1.13
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75840229415620604

>Ringed City items checklist
pastebin.com/724E2jEB

>Ringed City pre-launch media
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/gfm9RA6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

anime

cookin up

HEY

get this fat pig nosed bitch outta here

Now that the Ash has settled, what do you think of In Defense of Dark Souls 2?

breeding sow

who care

No!

I respectfully agree with the points and argument it makes

how is this edge turning me on?!

7/10 would collect tongues for

Why is maiden in black the perfect waifu?

i think his opinions are shit

just want to say one thing though

there should never be a point in ds2 or any souls game where you are required NOT to use the lock on because many of the weapons and spells are clearly not designed to be free aimed

actually two things: why don't they add a fucking aim mode like the bow for spells

I haven't played ds3 in months.

I heard the Fire Fades edition came out but I can't find it on steam.

Has it not been released on pc yet or am I missing something that a google search might answer?

So is the Fire Fades edition gonna be like SOTFS or is it just a deluxe edition

its just the game + dlc

Fire Fades is just the Deluxe Edition. Thats why the digital Version isn't up.
Physical copy works an registers as Deluxe.

It's discussion.

I'm afraid I cannot due to his tendency to immediately contradict himself or fail to expand upon his points beyond "I liked it" or "this is how you are supposed to play it".

There's no reason for them not to do it since you can use the binoculars to aim spells anyway or wrestle with the camera for spell control.

I can't agree with his points in an earlier video that "the only good way to play is dodging and in melee, fuck spells, fuck shields, your fun is wrong." It's obvious that he comes into the games with a certain mindset and refuses to consider other points of game design.

just a physical deluxe edition.

Anyone got actually good cosplays? I don't know if it's just me sucking at making faces or is the character creation not that good. Feel free to post "cosplays" too if you have them.

Well aren't you just the sweetest...

But would you truly worship a defiled woman?

I see. Thanks. I'll just buy the season pass since it's 5 dollars cheaper than both dlcs.

I'm disappointed that there's nothing new. Why make a big deal and give it a release date if it's just a re-purposed deluxe edition that already existed.

$$$

>summoned as blue spirit
>A connection error occurred. Returning you to your world...
FOR WHAT REASON

Hey, that's pretty.

The CC is shit. Weakest point of all of the games.

Can anyone please help me with Darkeater Midir on NG+++?

I can't get him below half health and every phantom I summon dies almost instantly.

Throw your sign down in front of Midir's fog gate.

Pass: dsg

Cheers

Kill yourself degenerate

HUH! What did you just say?

Not this faggot again...

It's a boy pretending to be a girl pretending to be a boy.

what sl are you and what platform?

Anyone just wanna co-op, PC SL113, Untended Graves against Champ. Pass would be /dsg/~ Just put your signs down. I'll go ahead after 5 minutes of this post.

give me a few seconds senpai

Oh sorry, I'm SL 120 and on PC.

Didn't think SL mattered with passwords though...

Where do i put sign? Is password dsg?

Aight senpai~ though I guess i miswrote pass it's simply dsg without "/"

It's mostly so people know what they're up against, if they're going to be massively downscaled etc.

Yes? And what are you going to do about it.

sign down

Just by the bonfire~

fucking die you degenerate scum

srry mate i got cliped by his anus with the tail swipe for 90% o my hp

i think darkwraiths could blow ring knights the FUCK out in a battle 2bh

>90% o my hp

you're supposed to have more than 15 vigor lmao i bet u cast spells

no worries

I'll resummon

How much poise should one be aiming for, ideally, for UGSes?

I'm watching the Bloodborne is great video by the guy that did Dark Souls 2 defense and I wanna fucking have an aneurysm.

>put white sign down as a purple in Grand Archives
>guy wants to duel because hes a faggot
>bring him to the lothric knight with the spear
>rapport the lothric knight
>it attacks me
fuck you fromsoft

You fucking retard, this is Midir on NG+3, and that tail swipe has always done a shitload of damage. Even at 40 Vigor pretty much every attack will one-shot you.

If you haven't bought it already, The Fire Fades is on CDKeys for 38 dollars. I've never bought a Steam key from a grey market site before, but I took the plunge and despite Steam saying there was an error when I tried to redeem the code, the game and DLC were added to my account anyway, so it seems to have gone well.

That invader. Why did he just stood idly by. I should probably carry Blooming moss myself though.

>buying stolen keys
I bet you think G2A is a legitimate business operation too.

Unrelated but

>invade via aldrich
>there's a guy and his phantom killing another aldrich
>go to fight them
>another aldrich comes in
>just fucking watches me kill the phantom and then barely die to the host

Fucking why?

Honorfagging maybe?

Why would I do a silly thing like that? Your presence here is really starting to annoy me.
Wouldn't want me to have to round up my Rosaria acquaintances and cut that tongue of yours off would you?

Apparently some people think that that place is all about honorable duelfaggotry.

they are
sure, they knowingly profit from stolen keys, but they're the best way to buy and sell games

If you wanna honorfag, why not just throw down a red soapstone sign?

2v1 in a cleared area isn't really honorabru anyway.

Same could be said of Ebay. You're always taking a chance with grey markets, that includes buying used games, but no one complains about those.

Holy fuck, i just tried the avelyn for the first time in Das3 and oh boy is it shit, 120 roughly damage on someone in armor and i would be lucky to break 200 on some faggot wizard in bathrobes

As a quality build, what are some decent ranged options? I have plenty to weight to play around with and worst case i might even consider spending points in INT/FTH. Even at low stats it can't be worse than that piece of shit avelyn

i know its counter intuitive but itll be alot easier if u try to stay in front of midir with me. he becomes more predictable and we will eat less tail swipes i think

there's nothing more annoying than fighting a 1v2, having another aldrich show up, wait on the side until you die then as you're fading out, watch him bow to the host and his phantom

He is honourfagging incorrectly. The only "legitimate" fight is 1vs1 no estus. As soon as it becomes 2+ vs 1 or someone uses estus, the honourfag is supposed to jump in.

okay i'll try to stay where you are

I'm switching to a washing pole as well.

Should be easier to hit him than with the ultra.

Anyone who needs a sunbro on PC?

Go to Reddit if you want to be a bleeding heart.

I've always done around 150-200 with a single shot from Arbalest using regular bolts. Strap some exploding on, and I'm sure you'll put a bigger dent in.

Avelyn is meant to rollcatch with explosive bolts and shit.

Pick up a pyromancy or go DEX/FTH and pick up Lightning Arrow.

I like 2v2 fights and actual organic invasions, I usually just slap on Aldrich when I have no idea where I want to invade but don't want to Undead Match.

I hate this honor duel bullshit culture, don't bow to me, let's just try and kill each other.

Crossbows in general could do with a buff, especially Gael's.
>sniper crossbow's weapon art isn't chester's sly sweep kick Fix this.

>kill one phantom
>host and buttbuddy run off back to bonfire
>give chase, turns out there was a fourth phantom just chilling back at the bonfire, idek what he was doing
>dispatch of two more phantoms with a well timed morne's rage
>blode of dorkmoon summoned
>host runs out to ledge and tries to cast force to knock me off
>not today, nigga
>blade of dirkmoon shows up, kill him in two hits before I get ported back to homeworld

felt good, felt real fukken good

That was the reaction I had too. Fucking everything about it is moronic. I felt my grey matter shrinking just watching it.

I used heavy/lightning

>show stats instead of bolts
fug

I fucking knew I should have waited with further NGs until I'd done the DLC. I'm only on NG+2, but I'm fucking dreading trying to take on Midir for the first time.

what SL you at bubba?

hahaha le running katana poke xd

fuck this shit game fuck souls

whats a parry
LMAO

120. I know, I shouldn't be having any trouble at that SL, but I'm old and have brain damage.

haha just parry it :)
or trade with it using poise/spells like a non retard

what rings do you have on? have u tried steel protection +3 because i had to switch to that

I'm trying to find something to talk about but he just keeps saying stupid things.

After this and In Defense of DS2 I'm convinced he's an elaborate troll. No one can contradict themselves this many times in one video.

Also, just a little nitpick but I fucking stroke out every time someone on youtube says "WELL OUR TIME IS RUNNING SHORT / WE'RE TIGHT ON TIME SO WE WON'T TALK ABOUT THAT". Like nigger, people make 6 hour videos. You're on youtube, no one is forcing you to make this video 40 minutes instead of 45. You have hard drive space? You can make more video. Talk about it or don't bring it up. If you're worried about having your video go long, make another video.

ehh, might as well go higher
fairly sure you'll have a much harder time at 120 on NG++ than 80 at NG

>Also, just a little nitpick but I fucking stroke out every time someone on youtube says "WELL OUR TIME IS RUNNING SHORT / WE'RE TIGHT ON TIME SO WE WON'T TALK ABOUT THAT". Like nigger, people make 6 hour videos.
>but user people's attentionspans diminish a lot after 5-15 min
>You're on youtube, no one is forcing you to make this video 40 minutes instead of 45.
>o-oh

How much regret will I experience trying to cosplay Felicia as a DLC cooperator?

Hi, I'm Sir Johnathon Knoxvale, welcome to Jackass

Like I said though, if they're worried about length, just make it into a series of videos that are 5-15 minutes or some shit.

Like how they have their video split into "chapters" inside of the video. You could just upload the chapters individually. Youtube won't stop you.

>tfw mommy always hogs the bed with my man-grub

Somebody please post OCELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTE

Anyone who requires my assistance on PC?

I personally like the honorfagging culture but honor fag shouldn't let 2v1 happen idly by. Or if you're in Aldrich you really shouldn't be fucking honorfagging.

Just had madbro invade me, he was being honorubru about it was at 1hp and 1 throwing knife could've killed him but didn't estus. A blue came in and I just let those two duke it out. Purple one, got his Veratabre and fucked off. Few moments later Red invades, Blue shows up and purple bro joins the fray! So now it's 2v2 going on, then another cop. I decide to just hangback but Red decided he rather just kill me.
So it ended up in 3v2 scenario. There was a risk of both my phantom dying and turning into 2v1 but I was willing to take risk as honorfag.

>opened the door, got on the floor.webm

BRB creating Sir J. Knoxvale the 4 pronged plow and bloodlust using buffoon

then you miss out because of how youtube works
if you have 5 vids with 50k views each, you'll get less popping up in recommended vids or whatever than 1 with 200k

yeah i have steel protection

also life, fap and chloranthy

maybe flame stoneplate could be helpful?

Then you lose either way. Either you make a video with all you want to say and it runs five or ten minutes longer, or you split up your shit, or you make a video that's still long but doesn't say all you want to say.

So just say what you wanna say and make your video maybe a little more cohesive, you know?

fucking kek it's like some slapstick out of an old silent film

your character looks like young dicaprio

discord.gg/gfm9RA6

ya replace chlor with flame for havel to get big boy defensive armor. that or fire infused iron tarkus shield