/wpsg/ wow privat server generel

Nigger

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20080624003030/http://petopia.brashendeavors.net:80/html/articles/stats_families.php
web.archive.org/web/20080624052402/http://petopia.brashendeavors.net:80/html/skills/skills_compare.php
tbc-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?spell=35298
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No thanks.

>It's just a bad 2 and a half decades not a bad life
gee thanks

hecking dead as heck!

sunwell.wwu

>5 posts in
>page 7

So where the fuck should I play then?

reddit.com/r/atlantisswow/

Hellfire or Wargate?

>using this image in OP
It's like you want this thread to stay dead.

gummy wwu

both are fine

I prefer Hellfire.

Why are you still playing private servers?

The private server scene has devolved into shitflinging, server overpopulation, and crashes. Its been like this since ToD came and went. It's just been mass migration over and over again, servers created and dead almost right afterwords. Even the post-nost vanilla servers are trash now. It's all just chaos instead of just playing on whatever server suited you best.

The hype behind new servers is so strong it caused the other normal ongoing server playerbase, admins, mods, gms etc to get extremely concerned. It created corruption, ddos attacks, and the like.

Now we all just migrate to "the next best thing." Its created so much unneeded drama. This cycle will continue until the private server scene is completely dead. Or it kills it so much so, that it'll go back to the way it was before (Hopefully, but probably not.)

How do you manage to level a character to max level, devoting hours of your life away, just to give up on it within days or weeks? How many characters on how many servers how you forgotten about? The fact that you keep playing private servers that you KNOW will die, shows an addiction. It's an addiction to this fantasy you haven't yet realized wont exist. A private server that is blizzlike, with a stable non-cancerous population, with good scripts, thats progressive, that wont die out. This will never exist, due to the community, the attention, and the overall well being of the scene. Private servers will never be perfect, and that is what you fail to see. You've been playing private servers so long, striving for perfection, that its hard to discern what it was like back before the scene was like this.

The hope that is instilled in you is almost delusional. If the scene continues like this, you'll be migrating servers in a continuous fashion, forever stuck in a loop, because you will never accept the fact that it cannot get any better.

Why can't you accept that this scene has been long dead?

le aunt poisoner

let it end retards.

Will this general end up like /a3g/?

stop making this thread, retard. This general is shit at this game and full of egotistical losers who come here for their human social interaction needs

Have a page 9 pity bump

p10

>This general is shit at this game and full of egotistical losers

Who touched you in the wrong spot?

i'm glad your general is dead, you fuckin faggots

I haven't for a long while. I keep taking an occasional look to see if something worthy has entered the scene.
I think Bloodcraft 3.3.5a was the last private server that had lead contributors to an open source project (Trinity Core) that constantly returned free scripts back to the public. Rebirth also returned scripts back to Mang0s but their code was largely shit. Still, an effort was made.

They were the last. A new generation of gamers couldn't give two shits about WoW and the gaming scene's moved on.

Comments like this always bother me, because I've never had problem with egoistical individuals in wpsg guilds. Shitters - yes, losers - yes, but in general 99% of people here are normal people that you would find in any other normie guild.

i don't think normal people become utterly obsessed with attentionwhoring and shitting up online communities using their gay little cliques, even youtubefags aren't that autistic

don't how is wpsg responsible for "shitting up online communities" when there's like 16 people over here right now
every guild in wow that aspires to be a "raiding guild" becomes a clique, don't know how wpsg is any different

shut the fuck up you actual dindu

>ulduar 25 hardmodes in peenix

twitch tv/rajptrain

thanks for reminding me why I don't come here anymore

>peenix

But you're here right now you magnificent retard.

anyone got a list of tbc pets and what the fuck they do?
leveling a huntard alt while some friends level up on hellfire

Where does the time go.

web.archive.org/web/20080624003030/http://petopia.brashendeavors.net:80/html/articles/stats_families.php

web.archive.org/web/20080624052402/http://petopia.brashendeavors.net:80/html/skills/skills_compare.php

tbc-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?spell=35298

Mainly you'll want a ravager for above spell. It's basically an upgraded claw which will be your focus dump. Until you can tame one (unless you're dran), I would suggest a cat, or if you're very lazy and frugal while leveling, a boar.

thanks BRO