/pg/ - Persona General

Previous: NEWS
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

start talking about groo already holy shit

Ryuji and Ann are ___________

I want to date Kawakami!
I want to put a ring on Kawakami!
I want to marry Kawakami!
I want to impregnate Kawakami and rub her swollen belly!
I want to rest my head on Kawakami's pregnant belly and feel the baby kicking!
I want to raise a family with Kawakami!
I want to tell Kawakami how much I love her!
I want to grow old with Kawakami!

CASH GIRLS SUFFER ME IVE GOT NO ENEMIES

So was persona 4 supposed to be a biting satire of the ideal teenage life in Japan or did they intentionally make the characters a bunch of dorks.

is there any mirror bosses i can expect?
i actually sort hope there are, theyre always the best fights

When do I get the ability to fuse Satan? I'm in NG+ and already did the fusion tutorial

give him chocolate

My best friends

>we'll never get a new party member as perfect as Nanjo

No, it was about a bunch of dorks. I'm okay with that, they provide a good contrast to the businesslike nature of SEES and the flashy theatrics of the PT

DON'T FUCK MY DAUGHTER!

I want to sexually assault Ann!

>I want to impregnate Kawakami and rub her swollen belly!
>I want to rest my head on Kawakami's pregnant belly and feel the baby kicking!

Maybe it's just because he wears it in the beginning, but that hat makes Sojiro look really mean

>max out Futaba's romance before doing Hierophant Rank 10
Well that was awkward.

>Piercy x Nanjo

If its not Joker, it'll be someone else, at least you know he's a good dude

Why does number one man in japan looks 30 here?

reposting cos I still need help

who has the cut-in border thing extracted from the game? Need it for a design

I feel like I'm on the decent track for the ""perfect"" confusion spam persona, honestly I can't get enough autism to make it 100% amazing but Shiki Ouji with Invigorate 2 is as good as I'm gunna get.
Basically I can just spam Pulinpa forever now, Honestly the most annoying parts were just trying to level up the luck stat but I just stopped at 41 and put on the +10 luck charm, is there anything that gives a bigger bonus to that?

>Be a Public Prosecutor for Tokyo District Special Invesitagtion Department
>Work extremely hard to be treated equal in male-dominated workplace
>Alienate most men in my life for being so agressive
>Haven't gotten laid in years, no good at the dating game
>Try apps and sites for one night stands, but never get any hits
>Go home late after being shoveled with loads of paperwork
>Leech of a sister is eating dinner with her boyfriend
>They cooked me dinner
>Eat it quietly while they talk and flirt right at the table
>Talk about moving in together and building a future
>She tells me he's spending the night
>They retire to her room as I offer to finish the dishes
>Change out of work clothes into old teeshirt from college days and a pair of sweatpants that have a hole on the thigh
>Grab a bottle of wine and a pint of strawberry ice cream and go into my room
>Put in a romantic comedy
>Turn up the volume so I can't her my sister and her boyfriend in the next room doing things
>Cry the entire night while stuffing my face
>Eventually pass out in a drunken stupor after finishing all the wine and all the ice cream

Only mitsuru could handle him though

Woah dude, you can't go after kamoshida's bitch like that!

I'm sure you're proud of yourself for finally fixing the typo, but does this really need to be posted every thread?

PERSONUAAAAHGH

One of Joker's weapons gives +5 or +10 to every stat, can't remember which it is.

Being Sae is suffering. That said, her confidant portrait is beautiful though.

Best Persona 5 Ass

Why did Sojiro accepted Joker in his shop? He had no family relation with him at all.

KOI
ROOOUUUGUHHHKAAAAAYYYYY

All of the confidant portraits are amazing. They even managed to make Ryuji look cool as shit.

RyujixMorgana

it looks so perky and soft

i wanna spank it

Someone post an image of him slouched over the seats in the Morgana car please

SAE NIIJIMA: ACE ATTORNEY WHEN

He says at some point that it was because Joker reminded him of himself when he was young.

Yes? What do you want gayboi?

I almost forgot to wish my Queen a happy birthday.

Happy birthday Queen!

But who was MetaNav voice?

false

Is he trying to compete with MC on who has the most fucked spine?

Claim

can you beat these fags up for me

worst thief outfit

Ok but don't blame me when you get killed instead because they have Repel Phys and you only leveled me for smashing stuff.

but her desk is on the side of the room

I kinda wish someone would make a wallpaper with all of them

Objectively true.

seconding this.

Makoto "Can't get past the sad panda" Niijima is not my queen. She's bitchy and probably a traitor as well

So what's the preferable form of birth control for each of the P5 girls?

You're not doing anything today, right? Let's go to Mementos and finish that request!

makoto's braid is a headband

aw shucks loki why are you always like this

Nice """"subtle"""" clover on Ann's hood atlus. They sure know their audience.

>Veeky Forums invented clover logos.

The ONLY reasonable reason why anyone would hate her

Objectively gay

I think I miss something when it comes to some posts.

What in God's name is Neogaf?

Did you know that Futaba is Japanese for Veeky Forums?

Actually it's because she's a bitch

you're pretty stupid user

It's hot, but it looks like shit in contrast to everyone else.

Right, so I just finished P5 and went about starting NG+. Can I not change the language setting at all unless I start a completely fresh file? I loved the JP dub but I wanna go ENG for NG+ just for something different.

Happy birthday Makoto!

Did you know that Medjed is basically Anonymous and the entire arc is a metaphor for 2chan fucking Veeky Forums?

Maybe if you didn't make me do all the work and got Robin Hood to get off his lazy ass.

Or maybe actually get more than 2 fucking Persona's.

Read the menus, user.
When you're loading a save, see where it says triangle and language? I believe in you. You can figure it out.

You can change it when loading the game.

Neogaf is a game review website or something. Basically, they put P5 on blast for stupid fucking reasons.

I picked up that much just using context clues in these threads, user. You DID pass 3rd-grade english, right?

This tiny smile Lavenza makes

Oh man, I'm literally fucking retarded. Thank you for being gentle, at least.

Why oh why did they, after letting you choose inherited skills in fusion, decide to make the sacrifice skill random? And apparently subject to the same sort of inheritance tendencies that the old games had?

At least let us see what the skill is going to be instead of having to try it and reload the save over and over.

Did anyone else think he was going to die like MC did in 3? When I saw the final dungeon was in December and the Calendar went forward to March I thought they were gonna do a skip ahead and Joker was gonna die.

They might be but I'm not.

Bend over.

why'd i have to give up superior loli caroline for that shit lavenza

Congratulations. You're a grandpa.

>Neither of her halves wears any sort of makeup
>Suddenly has lipstick on.
What did they mean by this?

Because if it's just a little RNG, it's still fun.
There's less than half a dozen times where you NEED to get a SPECIFIC inherit, anyway, unless you're trying to minmax. If you're trying to minmax, you should expect a grind for your fruits.

A web forum dedicated to video games full of SJWs, trannies and the likes where you need a paid mail to register.
They where hungry for PS4 exclusives back when it was released so when it was announced that it would be coming to it, they hyped it to high grounds without even knowing what it was. Now you have daily threads about how the game is homophobic, too hard, creepy, etc.

>Liking that bitch and not the infinitely superior Justine.

Because then you get any skill onto anything and that would really make things too easy.

Lavenza is a slut

Too bad Makoto isn't half as good as her sister

Now you're just being a hipster

Spoilers FUCK

>Not preferring superior braids to buns and a polite loli to typical tsundere trash.

"It's great that you got yourself thrown in jail for real after spending all game freeing your fate from a metaphorical one"

Fuck you Lavenza.

>Not feeling the purest of love for all 3

> it's still fun
No it isn't.

You still can, you just have to be doubly autistic about it, just like in the old games.