>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

**ATTENTION CONSOLE BROS**
There is now an official PS4 and XB1 Community!

If you would like to join, search For Honor General (PS4)
For Honor General Official (XB1)
or Message/add TheSteroid386 (PS4) or metalkid267 (XB1) and we will invite you.

>beat someone with shug with no oni charge bs
>"im glad hes getting nerfed"

hahahahahahah

hahahahahahahahha

I should have started learning the game as an assassin

Reflex guard was a mistake, this shit is hard

First WebM for Ubi's QoS.

I'm hoping Ninja ends up being a non shit/meme assassin. You can't play PK without getting shat on for light spam, Orochi has nothing beyond his flicker and top light, and Beserker is literally feinting the class

What are the top 3 characters for balls to the wall aggressive play?

PK, Warden, Warlord. I would say Shug, but his charge is getting gutted so he's not going to be viable for aggressive play after that

>warlord
>aggressive

If warlord is aggressive why every single one i meet just sits there fishing for parries?

>180 unblockable headbutts isn't agressive

He also headbutts while turtling, not letting you turtle back

Warlord is built to be agressive (armored heavies, superior block on light, unblockable opener, good at closing distance) but everyone good plays defensively.
The problem is his parry riposte that stuns and kills all your stamina, making him a better counterattacker disabler than LB.

>Nobushi will never tell you to sit on the ground in firm but terrible Engrish and fondle your crotch with her foot

>Decide to start learning Raider

>Every single attack is parrybait

>Inconsistencies everywhere with what actions confirm what attacks
>Can only confirm heavies on wallbangs or light parries. Otherwise have to zone
>But can only confirm heavies with wallbangs if you're far enough from the wall
>Can't zone against assassins off a GB, because they recover soon enough to parry it
>Without a wall thats at the proper range, the only thing a heavy parry against an assassin will confirm is a light

>90 damage Exhausted punish
>Less damage than Berserkers
>Harder to execute than Berserkers
>Gives your opponent a free GB on you if it doesn't kill them

>Slow stance change speed

>One of the first two characters confirmed to have a buff on the way
>Still hasn't been buffed
>In fact, is the only character to have received no balance changes at all.

Simply epic.

>punish headbutt once
>he never does it again and just turtles 3 minutes straight

We been though this

Her feet are probably fucked up

Dev outright said she has nice feet, checkmate atheists.

>nobushi will never make you suck her feminine dick

>YFW you just read the new patch notes

YOU FUCKING BUFF ROACHES? UBISHIT? REALLY!!!??! FUCKING NERF THAT FUCKING BROKEN CLASS AND REMOVE THE FLICKER GOD DAMN IT FUCKING WHY WOULD YOU JUST LEAVE THEM BE!!! FUCKING BULLSHIT FUCKING SHIT UBISHIT I HOPE SOMEONE BOMBS YOUR FUCKING HQ REEEEEEEE

At least you can still be like pre-patch LB mains and say your losses don't count because your character is bottom tier.

Wait what

Spotted the shitter.
Not a roach main but he deserves a buff, what he got now is usefull yes but it's still nothing against turtles, he should get a buff on his other tools like faster storm rush, feintable riptide and maybe a small speed up on side lights while nerfing top light damage.

>False Canadian
>degenerate
Color me shocked.

He actually said she has nice feats,
but you know how people are

>When 4 people gangrape you in a corner and you have Last Laugh equipped

>last laugh
what?

Berserker
Sorry I don't have a webm of feint dancing spastic play.

Unique level 4 PK feat
A high damage grenade detonates after you die.

Peacekeeper feat. Basically drops a Pugno Mortis on their death. Except a little stronger I think?

PK Martyrdom

Martyrdom for PK you casual.

>be roachfag
>just spam flicker glitch the entire time
>get 90% win rate in duels because all I do is bug abuse and GB

I personally want to put the rope around your neck faggot

Now that's a good pepe.

>Your village will never be raided by an all female group of vikings
>They will never take turns raping you and everyone else in the village, even the women and children

>it's another law doing nothing but get his block 50/50 episode
Law buffs make him annoying and unfun to fight against

Law was always annoying and unfun to fight against, because turtles are unfun.

Then somehow Ubi found a way to make his turtling even more obnoxious.

I just spam shoulder.

>he doesnt look at the roach animation to block/parry his zone
>can't CGB on reaction
>complains about top lights and zone when that's the only thing roach can do
I really want shitters like you to get gud or stop playing

Sorry about the cykarunes, but I found this screenshot amusing. It's almost like the god gives the warden the sword so he can keep on deus vulting.

You'll never get laid in the first place lardass.

Faggot we want him revamped around not spamming fucking bugged shit 24/7. Go fuck yourself roach player with a knife in your asshole.

>Flicker isn't broken, just watch his animations instead of the indicators!
Roach fags deserve to be hung

>Gently headbutts you in the back
Baaaa! >:3

>roach is overpowered because of something that's not actually a class specific feature, and the existence of is unintentional

>Almost one month since release
>I still do not have my smoke execution effect

Yes, and? The great thing about imagination is it doesn't have to be realistic.

>tfw even warlord doesn't wear mail despite the helmet and sword/shield being on point

they make the most retarded orders

> complete 3 skirmishs matches without dying 5 times

this just encourages you to run away and not die, doesnt matter if you lose

Thats exactly what i said, nerf top light damage buff his other tools so he doesnt only zone/top light
Every character has the flicker bug, it will be fixed after defence meta is gone and just because it is a bug it doesnt mean you shouldnt find a way to react to it

How much would you rate my retardness.
Also good lord, Join game mid match while their score is at 500 and ours is 0. Somehow lose at 900-1100. Die first time because our Nobushi was retarded feeding Revenge to everyone and literally just stared while I was getting executed. I'm pretty sure a bot would've been more helpful than her.

why

>Que into elimination
>Game starts my team with two fucking bots, enemy team is all between rep 10-17
>Stay a couple rounds to see if I can make this work
>I'm the only one getting kills, my one teammate is just as worthless as our two bots
>Quit
>Instantly get hatemail HAHAHAHA RAGE QUIT
Why the fuck would I stay with two dead weight bots against rep 10s and higher?

And on that matter, why the fuck do games of elimination EVER start with bots?

At least it's not >Play this mode as an Assassin/Hybrid

>manly women

>We are not expecting you to main more than two heroes haha
>Here, take this order that makes you play 6 heroes
Hmmm...

>doesn't understand what they ment by that

PS4 has slightly bigger playerbase, and I'm getting better connection with people there.
And no one has parried my light on reaction yet.

>win a brawl 3-1
>every single kill was mine because my orochi teammate died every game and the only reason i could win at all was because they didnt try to 2v1 me

why are some people so BAD
how does orochi lose to raider/lb

The PS4 life is a good one. Practice parrying lights for a couple hours against a friend or more likely a bot you friendless piece of shit and relish in your new light as a god among men.

Is Valkyrie the most underpowered class in the game? I never see anyone talk about her.

I actually got FH on PS4 because of a friend. It was a hard choice between this and The Fire Fades. I went with this because friend.

Anyways my reactions aren't good enough to parry most lights but I'm able to block them fine. Hell I sucked on parries on PC with double framerate too.

>Queue Dominion
>Game Found
>Character Select screen has everyone ready already.
>Ohboy.jpg
>Match starts
>user has replaced bot.
>Score is 500-3
>Quit to World Map.

lol

no, she isn't
she's pretty good, probably still top 5/6, but she's actually pretty balanced imo
i never see her either, and i dont play her because her voice is grating and so are her sfx

>Lose two rounds in a row in elimination
>Notice that I'm literally the only one on my team getting kills
>Quit
Am I wrong for doing this? It's so fucking annoying seeing that I'm carrying a fucking team that literally have zero kills when the enemy team at least all have 1

>Look sick in neutral colors
>Look sick in attacker colors
>Look like ass in defender colors

Fucking blues

It amazes me that they want to punish quitting, but are trying to force this join in progress bullshit where you only ever join the losing team

>1v1
>enemy stares at me until I attack
>get parried
>feint into an attack
>get parried
>stare back
>get insta-zoned spammed

Wow fun game senpai

>Face an Orochi
>Literally all he does is feint into top lights
>Over and over and over and over and over
>Guard top
>He stops attacking entirely

I don't know what I expected. What a horrid character.

GIT GUD

Orochi attracts shitters. Unironic weaboos who go to him because of muh katana

gas all soulsfags

Beating Orochi as LB or Raider is some serious shit. It's basically a constant Warden 50/50. When he feints, will he zone or top light?

>a class that's BUILT AROUND glitches and has INSANE damage is not broken to this faggot eyes

I hate roach players with a passion of 1000 niggers

>I just did the 6 heroes order just to do it with my main last to give them the XP
>Realize I would have gotten far more XP just doing dominion with my main 6 times normally
Am I clinically dumb?

>Roach is built around glitches

You're retarded.

Got that steel, though.

He isn't built around it but it is the only thing that makes him not totally forgettable shit tier. His zone flickering is all that keeps him from being a free kill.

What the fuck? . .

>flicker flicker flicker flicker flicker OH GB THAT! flicker flicker flicker flicker LOL U THOUGHT U WERE GONNA PARRY? GB OVER HEAD THAT! LOOOOL

>mfw roachniggers defend this shit still

Okay /fhg/ what is the FINALLY solution to the roach problem? We must secure the existence of our community and a place for non roachfags!

>Face an Orochi who actually tries to use Orochi's moveset instead of just feints, overheads and zones
>Crush him without taking a single hit 3 rounds in a row

Orochi needs a fucking redesign. He's awful.

nigga have you seen her shoes?

they should remove the zone flicker, but redesign / buff orochi overall.

nerf light speed across all heros

remake rochi

>Nerf light speed
>Make the defensive meta even worse

I am a level 3 roach. Not Rep 3, level 3.

Flickering is a bug. Everyone knows its not intended, so stop acting like its part of his kit. Everyone wants it fixed after the defense meta is broken.

Pretty much, yeah. Flickers should be left alone until the defense meta is changed, because while its bullshitty, losing one of the consistent methods of offense would be an overall bad thing.

She can take off the shoes to reveal the small but dexterous Asian milf feet underneath.

Devs already confirmed in a State of the Game blogpost from a couple weeks ago that by their statistics, Orochi is balanced and doing okay. With respect to dealing with turtles, Ubisoft will sooner deal with the defensive meta itself before adjusting Orochi.

Dude what the FUCK is wrong with her feet in that picture

They're drawn like shoes even though you should be able to see her whole foot. Like instead of having toes, they taper off into a point like heels

the artist also didn't accentuate the fucking bottom of her left sandal, so it just looks like another rope and now her two feet look like one massive foot

nobushi does not have good feats

>Nobushi wearing no pants
>In the rain
>In the swamp

Honestly if Nobushi used the half shoe things it would be a little better

It's essentially a part of Roaches kit because ALL they ever fucking do is flicker. Yes it's a bug, but without that bug Roaches would see their win rate fucking plummet.
>After the defense meta is broken
No, fuck that. Defense meta is gay, but that doesn't justify this bullshit flicker that's hard as shit to react to. You literally need to go beyond the game of replying to the indicators and watch for his fucking animations instead.
Fix the fucking flicker, because defense meta is going to take MONTHS to fix

>Devs go off statistics instead of in game metas and play
>Because of this, they think the PK is completely balanced

wouldnt that be worse in the swamp?

Uh, user, she's wearing socks.

>He doesn't know about the Kappa build

I want to do things to her butt.

>only using stats

will warden picks finally die out in 4v4 after the nerf

BALANCE IDEAS

>Warden
Now has a new stance kind of like Nobushi. Allows Warden to half sword for quick pokes but disables the use of shield bash in the chains.
Light, Light, Heavy - A double jab into a quick pommel bash to the head, causes stun.
Light, Heavy - An opening jab into a much more deliberate thrust.
Back + Light (Infinite) - move backward while doing a series of small jabs to make some space.

>Conqueror
Full block bound to the "C" key is removed in favor of a new mechanic, Advancing Guard.
Allows Conqueror to hold his guard in a direction while attacking from other directions, cancels with use of a heavy attack or a dash. To let him utilize this well, he now has stronger light attacks (9 to 12), and they can be used while walking. Shield bash now combines two mechanics. Back + Guardbreak initiates a full block stance if held, a light bash if pressed and not held, or a heavy bash when charged and released.

>Peacekeeper
Deflects are now primarily a debuffing tool, light attacks are weaker. Peacekeeper should have limited offensive options unelss you gets a deflect to make her more in tune as a counter-attacker. Her deflect, instead of doing one and a half bars of poison damage, will now slightly disorient the screen (different than stun) and reduce your movement speed for a couple seconds. Along with a nerf to her lights and a buff to her heavies, this will put her more in line as a counter-attacker that has to play it safe, since mashing lights is still a very favorable option, especially in 4v4 modes with max defense gear and Thick Skin.

Lawbringer
Overall, just rollback the newest patch. It makes him into a completely different character. Keep the stun on light riposte and the guaranteed heavy on Long Arm, but gut everything else that was given to him.