/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

Dead Orcs Edition.

CHECK BELOW BEFORE ASKING MODDING QUESTIONS

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Project Abandoned, Bethesda disbanded.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83431/?
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Waifus, lore and harmony!

>safety load
oh my god why did I not have this installed jesus

MOMMY

what's wrong with it?

That's old and absolute.

nothing, its just sped up my loading screens, haven't had a CTD when loading a cell yet

someone once told me that sheson's memory patch handled it but that's clearly not the case

>obsolete
not according to that bug fixes mod

Post your roster and how old your characters are

Creation wise or just story?

sleepy start

zzzzzZZZZZzzzzz

35, early 40s, 27, 22, 50, 17-18, 60, 30, 25

how powerful of a rig do you need to make skyrim look better than the remastered?

t. 760babby here

>make skyrim look better than the remastered?
Not much because the remastered doesn't look very good at all.

If you want something that looks decent, you should be able to handle it since you got a 760gtx.

Just grab literally any ENB, even lightweight ENBs like Straylight and your game will look like Van Gogh art compared to """"Remastered""" Skyrim.

Depends on how many FPS you're willing to sacrifice

What do their meats taste like?

Smoky and succulent!

57, 22, 39, 42, 30

Wait...a-are...

Are there no panties underneath that mesh?

nope

867/22/25

>867
uh

>bound armor
>bound weapon
>ward

So is the second one just Freir 845 years ago?

/banish

>Morganna
Does she pester people to go to sleep too?

Would a Namira-worshiper waifu be too edgy?

Yes but I only use her for testing new mod.
She's my test profile on MO.

Vampire magic.

what?

Namira has some wonderful aspects to her. She's the patron of beggars, the plagued, anyone that Society deems undesirable. Sure, that includes cannibals, but it also includes a lot of people that need help and aren't evil.

cannibalism isn't evil as long as you don't kill people for your food. If you just find a corpse lying around and want to eat it, why not?

OH BOY

HERE WE GO

CLONES BTFO

EIRIES BTFO

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83431/?

NISE FINALLY RELEASED HIS TEXTURES

since he makes like the best armor mods so far, this should be fucking great.

>Aliinna
>19
jesus, Haar is a cradle robber

...It's a Persona 5 reference.

I'm sorry.

We've already looked at them and they're crap

>best armor
>every mod has "bikini armor" in the title
You seem to have stated a contradiction in terms friend, might want to sort out your head.

Cool texture though.

They're shit.
>he makes like the best armor mods
Please, stop being 12.

they are utter garbage

>Cool texture though.
take a look at them, they are extremely pixelated and filled with artifacts, really really bad and low quality.

me want 60

Yo /tesg/ give me comfy houses in or near Morthal. Preferably cozy cabins, nothing too luxurious but not a tiny empty shack either

What's the best armor for a woodsman type character?

Commando style.

Then go with some toaster tier ENB, hardcore ENBs will destroy your framerate and you don't really need much more to make your game look better than SSE anyway

Also I don't know how much VRAM that card has but I imagine you can at least use 2K textures for landscapes, just don't go too crazy with texture mods

How long have you been lurking since your "hiatus?"

What's the best werewolf mod?

Don't give him the (You)

furs, hides, leathers
stuff you can craft out in the woods basically

What hiatus? I was so engrossed in Persona 5 and Fallout New Vegas that I've nearly forgotten about /tesg/.

I tried continuing my SE playthrough, but I couldn't force myself to play through vanilla Skyrim's ugly aesthetics and lack of waifu mods.

You didn't answer my question.

Well, I haven't opened Veeky Forums at all until today (in order to avoid spoilers), if that's what you're asking.

Please, if there was any huge drama that happened while I was away, spare me the details... I don't want to hear any of them.

unf

you do a terrible job of sounding innocent

Hey, hey, do you smell that? That smells like a huge bullshit, and I don't fucking buy it. Why don't you fuck off and never return?

Suit yourself, anons. It's the truth and I have no intention to deceive you.

>replying to them
stop

Shes the same age as me, hitting 25 this september.

They are not really that bad, but he uses solid enb and setups light properly just for his character showcases. You are not going to notice any artifacts on such low-resolution anyways,especially on full-body shots not a big deal. Sadly all of the ancient texture packs suffer from this problem of being compressed, but I think SG was included with uncompressed diffuses . . .? And most veterans based their textures on the ancient artifacted ones

They are in small size and certainly don't eat that much of vram. Mine uncompressed are around 388mb, thats a lot. I never really managed to get rid of artifacts on the texture I based on, could use sa-dct with photoshop, and filter these artifacts but I use gimp or just manualy edit pixelbypixel, tedious kinda.

Right, sorry. Anyways, what should I do next with Natalia... Persona 5 was a great help at inspiring me to continue her story, but I still find it really difficult to actually write something.

Why not try doing something new

Well, that's one of my biggest flaws. I find it really hard to reset and begin anew. No offense to Brave, but unlike him, I can't make new waifus with new background stories frequently as I am way too attached with my current character.

Maybe it's because you're autistic?

That's a kind of weird namedrop but it's cool, everybody does things their own way.

sometimes when the way forward is blocked or feels done to death, you can go back and fill in some details about the past

have you done the big quest mods? Wheels of Lull, Gray Cowl, Vigilant, Beyond Reach?

I know that feeling. Playing as Reinhardt inspires me to smash things with a giant hammer.

If you're Brave, sorry man, but I'm one of those people who can't keep their opinions to themselves.

That's a good possibility. Maybe I'm a reverse-socipath, whereas a socipath can feel no emotions, I am overly attached to a certain object or person that I am already familiar with.

I would if my game doesn't crash all the damn time, and I can't be arsed to reset my MO for the third time and following STEP to the letter once again. Maybe I should give up and just wait for SE.

Nah dude, wasn't me

>I'm one of those people who can't keep their opinions to themselves.
we are well aware after what you said you wanted to do to a certain kike

uh yeah, about that screenshot? i think that it's a good idea if you never post it again due to current circumstances.

You could just take some pics instead of writing.

French Blueberry

Dubs decide my first Morrowind character race and class.

Bosmer battlemage

how nu r u

>If you're Brave
I am not.

>dubs
>on Veeky Forums
unless you want to wait on someone getting zeroes, I believe you're misinformed

High Elf Knight

like 500h in oblivion and skyrim
0h in waifurim

yet 0 hours on Veeky Forums

>following STEP to the letter
Found your problem

What?

This sounds really bad. But I don't want to hear it.

Yeah, maybe I'll do that in SE, assuming the 64 bit SKSE ever gets released.

Hey yo.

oh. I'll go sit in the retard corner.

2 decides race, 3 decides class.

Does TK dodge work in werewolf form?

Have you praised the Gods today, /tesg/ ?

>maybe I'll do that in SE
But then they'll be ugly pics.

no difference in quality compared to cumtears other screenshots then

Argonian Archer

>They are not really that bad
They actually are
>You are not going to notice any artifacts on such low-resolution anyways,especially on full-body shots not a big deal.
If you go FoV anything below 40 you will notice it.
>And most veterans based their textures on the ancient artifacted ones
Cloneskin, Mega Milkdrinker, Graphene, Fair Skin and so on are all without any artifacts or pixelation.

I mean, they even have a neckseam. All he did was smash together some random textures and compress the shit out of them.

Is there some screenshot guide for Skyrim ?
I mean, some tricks and tips how to make it look better, some directions, console commands list with explanation etc.

Read the OP

Are dubs impossible on Veeky Forums or something?

>following STEP to the letter once again.
lul

the OP has a screenshot section, but experience and maybe a natural talent play a big role

Yes even he knows they're bad, he probably just uploaded them to shut people up who kept bugging him.

These days Pure, Demoniac, and Mature are also very clean artifact-wise.

yes the posts are skipped, it's been that way for quite a few years now.

Well then, is there a much simpler alternative to STEP? I need a step-by-step guide that can help me stabilize my game while making it look pretty at the same time, but not to the point of being autistically meticulous.

>Celtic

If only every white woman was as attractive like they are in stormfront's fantasy land.

dunmer of house telvanni

i certainly wont write down a guide. I never followed a guide myself. I don't install unstable mods and i dont install script heavy mods until i can confirm my installation to be stable. I would just start with the essential section on tesgeneral.com and work my way down. After that, i would look up different kind of mods from everywhere and ensure they are stable.

is not as good as Slavic, Germanic and Nordic

What's the best hangingmoss replacer out there? The textures on nexus looked like poop

Best advice I can give is just "be smart." Categorize your mods in MO and group similar ones together so it's easier to visualize what's where, what's overwriting what, etc. Keep your mod list as light as possible at first. Get a basic understanding of TES5Edit so you know how to hunt for conflicts. You should still use STEP ONLY for ini configuration and dyndolod, that's all it's good for at this point.
Hey. Hey buddy. You're pretty heccin wrong.

Install ENB and configure your enblocal.ini correctly

Install SKSE and set up the skse.ini with recommended memory values.

Install mods you find visually pleasing without overly taxing your computer.

Congratulations you did it.