Self-made Millionaire AMA

Self-made Millionaire AMA

How old are you?

how much was your initial investment and obviously, what did you do

LOL

I had a few lucrative jobs and simply saved up

Who shot ya, G?

Did you pull yourselves up by the bootstraps, walk into the store, give the manager a firm handshake and ask him for a job?

user, don't be jealous, I'm sure you can make it too

which altcoin is this

Im a self-made millionaire. There are millions of fields to get into. It doesnt surprise me how majority of you are stupid enough to stay broke

Example
Examples of fields?

you stupid you-you-you-you stupid

I dont have to spoonfeed you fields to get into when you know millions exist and everything has room for improvement. I picked 3 very basic fields and now make upwards of 2 million every 7-8 months with plans to expand my core business.

The reason im not telling you the fields my organizations are in is because well...i dont spoonfeed success. Youre a man, figure it out like i did. I was broke and stone dead after my mba. And my work doesnt have shit to do with what i majored in which is funny. I just got tired of working deadend jobs and wanted to build my own empire. Which im proud to say I have.

Why brag and be cryptic? "Figure it out" is so frustrating to hear when it comes to money/wanting to be/do better, holy shit. You can't offer ANYTHING ELSE?

lol my car is worth 1million yen. fkk yeh

how can you not see that he is trolling?

poor people are usually stupid

>The reason im not telling you the fields my organizations are in is because well...i dont spoonfeed success. Youre a man, figure it out like i did.

piss off faggot

I was dumb and didn't look at the picture, lol

the first million is always the hardest, user. just keep working harder AND smarter, and browsing Veeky Forums, and everything will click.

>A young man asked an old rich man how he made his money. The old guy fingered his worsted wool vest and said, "Well, son, it was 1932. The depth of the Great Depression. I was down to my last nickel. I invested that nickel in an apple. I spent the entire day polishing the apple and, at the end of the day, I sold the apple for ten cents. The next morning, I invested those ten cents in two apples. I spent the entire day polishing them and sold them at 5 pm for 20 cents. I continued this system for a month, by the end of which I'd accumulated a fortune of $1.37. Then my wife's father died and left us two million dollars.