/pol/ is too busy shilling for Trump that I'll take my thread here...

/pol/ is too busy shilling for Trump that I'll take my thread here. What do you think of Hans-Hermann Hoppe's book about essentially the fall of the West?

Let's see:

>blames democracy for advancing society's moral and cultural degeneration
>says "libertarians" who are for open borders are deeply confused people who do not understand what private property is
>States that Western Civilization can only be saved by going back to protecting property rights and rejecting every single egalitarian-multicultural laws that pass
>says the reason why modern African monarchies are inferior to Western democracies is because sub Saharan Africans have lower IQs and a higher time preference than Caucasian Europeans
>says the modern libertarian movement has been hijacked by far left anarchists since the 60s and has actually contributed to the erosion of private property rights
>says that some people are objectively "human trash" and would most likely be banished from civilization under private property anarchy (bums, vagrants, drunkards, irresponsible degenerates)
>affirms that the nuclear family is the single greatest civilization builder
>is in favor of cutting welfare so parasites living off the productive members of society either straighten up or disappear from civilization
>says the reason why we see norms of conduct fall and moral degeneration rise is because the welfare State makes people less likely to have children to support them in their older years, and therefore people have become more and more irresponsible and short sighted

I could go on and on. This man is absolutely brilliant if you ask me. Reading this book was like uncovering THE truth that links the uneasiness and gloom that many Europeans and Americans have for our future.

>The west will soon fail for this reason.
t.Monarchist from 1815 who's near the begining of a golden age of the west.

He's wrong and bluepilled as fuck just like all you /pol/ kiddies. Just because it's edgy and contrarian as fuck doesn't make it right.

t. plato

How exactly is he bluepilled? Have you read the book? What are your grievances with it?

Fuck off back to /pol/

Unless this pertains to specific political HISTORY (older than 25 years) and not some literally who's meme book, it doesn't belong here

>but my board is shit and I want to discuss political books

That's not our problem. At the very least since it's about a book, take it to Veeky Forums :^)

Haven't read that book by him, but I liked the few things I read a lot. This is probably too reactionary for this board.

>And Natural Order.
>Appeal to Nature.
This is enough for me to think this gonna be shit.

>moral and cultural "degeneration" aka simple change causes civilizations to fall
Top meme you got there

I thought so when I first picked it up butI assure you that it isn't the case. He lays out the foundation for his entire argumentation straight from Chapter 1. It envolves logical axioms and irrefutable logical propositions to devise a couple of theorems which will lay the foundation for all his historical and empirical data to support his viewpoint.

>Herman Hoppe
>literally who
Fuck off leftypol

>supporter of tradition
>praises the nuclear family

???

You have to be very very ignorant to say that Professor Hoppe is a literal nobody. And by the way, this book reaches out as far as medieval Europe, with hundreds of footnotes with empirical and historical data to back up his theoretical arguments.

spotted the /pol/fags

You're a fan, doesn't mean he is right, this kind of argument has been made since the beginning of recorded history, no mankind isn't Doom, humanity build, loose and rebuild better than before.

What's the point of this anyway when fascism or a pure monarchy can do all of this better and even more? Libertarianism is a insane joke.

> moral and cultural degeneration
Could as well burn this book, at least that would be useful in a cold winter day.

I do not think those words mean what you think they mean.

>advocating 'anarcho'-capitalism AKA neo-feudalism as superior to democracy.

>Hans Hermann Hoppe
>thinks that monarchism is the epitomy of freedom
>invented argumentation ethics, which has as its first axiom that if you disagree with lolbertarianism, you're wrong by default
>and of course best of all, has been a public employee for most of his life

Why are lolbertarians all such fucktards? Is it the autism?

t. Utopian

You are trying to sculpt a perfect abstraction. The function of politics and especially economics, is to manage an imperfect reality.

>>thinks that monarchism is the epitomy of freedom
That's wrong, he says it's the third best option. The second is aristocracy, the first anarcho-capitalism. At least as far as I know, haven't read much by him.

Currently existent mess is literally natural order of things, user. You need to be in denial to claim otherwise.

Why do you post in a thread about a thinker and subject you blatantly know nothing about? Do you just enjoy feeling supeweeor?

& Humanities :^)

huh really makes you think..

Hoppe's idea of a convent community of private property owners fits the exact criteria that ancaps use to define a state.

I know that he's a thinker who promotes anarcho-capitalism despite that he's never held a job in the private sector. That's all I need to know

He differs from the usual libertarian attitude of not caring whether people like buttsex or cannabis as long as they pick themselves up by their bootstraps and not trample anyone else's rights.

>some people are objectively "human trash" and would most likely be banished from civilization under private property anarchy (bums, vagrants, drunkards, irresponsible degenerates)

If I were not open minded I would assume his motivation is hubris, I have seen a lot of h8ers before and this is very similar, it would be naive not to suspect it.

>anarchy
[colapse]

Taking this too seriously is a waste of time.