shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Cards Art (updated with TOG) (1.95GB):
mega.nz/#!DRwEyKqB!7XlYLtKQZ1pkmZHZxPMIllK8g6jXv-yWUy-SnF6JIs8

Only the Art updated with TOG:
mega.nz/#!qYplEYJQ!_Ot8MwzytP-HaftJ6_cmTUwJ6IsJ0dwEwJAmiVFnLl4

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd_SCXyIKmbgeRGzFPpLjwz33AK_IcZO_M7H3bbitf1Qt9t5A/viewform
poal.me/dcj4aj
sv.bagoum.com/voice/k/vo_102021020_1.mp3
sv.bagoum.com/voice/k/vo_102021020_5.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=qEj0AGFkCww
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You are literally not allowed to criticize dragon in this thread.
If you do you are automatically a shadownigger. Do I make myself clear? NO CRITICIZING DRAGON.

LEWD

If you haven't done so already, vote in the polls for our VGL team.
Previous info here: Runoff poll: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd_SCXyIKmbgeRGzFPpLjwz33AK_IcZO_M7H3bbitf1Qt9t5A/viewform

Goalhorn poll: poal.me/dcj4aj

The previous goalhorn is winning so if you wanted to change that, this is your opportunity.
Polls will be closed at the end of this thread and everything will be finalized then.

why do dragoncucks and shadowpedos try so hard to make this a contest
everyone else hates you both, you do realize this right?

Haven is a pretty lewd craft.

I can criticize forte for being a womanlet though right?

dragon is the problem

a n a l
n
a
l

Grimnir and Sybil make me want to quit this game.

I do hate dragon a good deal more than I hate shadow though

Remember, Catatomb is going to be a helpless casualty when Orthus, the true problem, will get off scott free and keep shadow solidly in top tiers until next expansion.

Turn 4 Cerb + Coco + Mimi
WHAT WERE THEY THINKING

The threads in the past two and especially the last week were absolute shit.
I know 2ch is also in a shitstorm now but what about other places? Is someone shitting up their official forums or twitter or something?
Why did they not post a single comment on the current meta? I don't believe they aren't aware about the general feel now.

Why should I hate dragon when I play Blood and get free wins from them?
Shadowniggers on the other hand ruin my day everytime I see them.
A class whose worst matchup is literally mirror shouldnt be allowed to exist.

Is Morianna lewd?

>complaining about a 4PP 1/2

shadow is fine lmao

Yes, delete Orthrus and leave Catacomb alone. She's the problem.

>Is someone shitting up their official forums
the people in the official forums are too spineless to shit on cygames

>everyone plays a 3/3 5pp do nothing in hopes of surviving to turn 6 to use Phantom Howl-coco-mimi

>manage to win one ranked in D2
>the next 3 are against wallet dragons
I could understand if this was in higher ranks but get this is fucking D rank.

You mean Goblin + Coco + Mimi. Also, it provides only 1 shadow instead of 3 like Cerberus. And a lot of times you need the skeletons from Prince to have a target for the +2 attack.

this is what you get from entering the f2p games

I didn't know the game had a korean dub.

sv.bagoum.com/voice/k/vo_102021020_1.mp3
sv.bagoum.com/voice/k/vo_102021020_5.mp3

>Shadow decks are already starting to sub out Orthus
>"the true problem"

Remember memebanner?

kys dubcuck

does cunnyverse have babbling book and swashburglar like cards?

no there's no thing like that this is why you can't make mistakes in any match

*goblin + keen enhancement + blazing breath

I don't play HS so I have no idea what those are.

no but it has even more retarded balance, so you'll get fucked every time instead of due to RNG

eg there's a card that is a big statted minion that has battlecry: cast force of nature + savage roar. yes, that retarded.

>calamitous curse
>dshift
>scrap golem
what is this deck

these op's are getting lewder

>DorothyDirtShift
wat
>phoenix
No wonder it worked.

Think about it, right now dragon can't even use phoenix but the moment it gets out they'll sure as hell will. Do they care if you get reduction too? Not when they'll be able to Sahabahazell+Forte you in one turn.

How many useless cards forest have?No wonder forest have 1 or in some cases 2 decks that are actually viable which almost use the same fucking cards.

No cause she ain't givin it to you

I'll be the autist then.

Adding up winrates (using master rank Shadowlog data):
(Ramp's wins + Storm Ramp's wins)/(Ramp's matches + Storm Ramp's matches)
>winrate in general
(8781+2526)/(17626+4375)=51.4%
>vs Storm Haven
(254+83)/(510+133)=52.4%
>vs Vengeance Blood
(115+452)/(915+205)=50.6%
>vs Aggro Shadow
(677+155)/(1540+352)=44%
>vs Midrange Shadow
(1450+328)/(3055+589)=48.8%
>vs Roach (this one probably is very inaccurate since Forest decks are insanely misreported)
(457+101)/(879+206)=51.4%
>vs Forest (read above)
(952+222)/(1801+412)=53%
>vs Nep
(126+42)/(331+79)=35.7%
>vs Aegis
(386+146)/(798+226)=52%
>vs Aggro Blood
(205+51)/(482+94)=44.4%
>vs DShift
(316+110)/(656+173)=51.4%
>vs Midrange Sword
(84+312)/(138+626)=51.8%

So who are the people whining about Dragon being the worst to play against?

If I am playing Sword I'd rather face Dragon over Shadow. If I'm playing Forest I'd rather face Dragon over Shadow. If I'm playing Blood I'd rather face Dragon over Shadow. If I'm playing Rune I'd rather face Dragon over Shadow. If I'm playing Dragon I'd rather a mirror match than face Shadow. Even if I'm playing Shadow I'd rather play Dragon over playing the fucking coinflip simulator garbage that is the Shadow mirror match. The majority of my losses across every single class has come from mid-shadow these past few weeks.

The only class in the game that I'd rather face Shadow instead of Dragon is Haven. Unless I'm playing storm haven, in which case I'd rather play against fucking Dragon. So are the whiners aegis playing hag-fags? Control-cucks who play the most garbage non-meta decks who delude themselves into believing dragon is the problem and not the fact that their deck is just out-dated shit? Daria fags butthurt about not being t1 and blaming it on dragon (even though Daria gets smashed by shadow nearly as hard). Shadowniggers false-flagging and deflecting blame onto Dragon?

The only other reason I could come up with is that these people play very few decks and thus have no idea how annoying it is to have one single deck be so strong against every other in the game.

>even though Daria gets smashed by shadow nearly as hard
that's where you're wrong kiddo

Doesn't matter what you prefer though. You lose to both anyway.

They purposely make forest cards with higher pp than they should now all because of forests past with festival and homecoming.
For example ivy should be 2pp instead of 3. It effectively is a 5pp card that does 2 face damage and 3 damage to a follower, a weaker DoD.
If it was 2pp it would be playable, it would certainly make the idea of a control forest deck more realistic.

Oh you're right it's got that tremendous 3% difference. Also it's only 40%, no big deal right?

You're only able to say this because dragon forced all the decks that could possibly beat shadow out of the meta. If you're playing anything that's still relevant, of course you'd rather see dragon. The problem is not one or the other, it's the existence of both.

forest will never get good cards because cygames will never nerf roach

>all the decks that could possibly beat shadow
So, none?

>both cards are 5 and 2pp
>hector is 7pp
>also consumes shadows
I don't see a problem here.

Tell me what deck you think could beat midrange shadow and still be a solid deck overall and I'll tell you how much of a retard your opinions are. The craft that literally is the historical counter to shadow has a negative winrate against it.

By the way, Ramp dragon "countered" Daria last expansion and it was still trash because countering a single deck doesn't suddenly mean you win against everything else that exists.

Dirt can win against shadow.
Haven can win against shadow.
I've even won against shadow with """aggro""" dirt.

Can you play any of those though? Absolutely not because they get rekt by Dragon hard.

>Even aggro shadow is running Grimnir now

Fuck me, this game is doomed

All of those decks have negative winrate against Shadow.

shadow beat all those

if you choke hard do you auto concede? i just cant deal with it so i have to do it

Forest starting to run it should have been the sign to Cygames that it was time to stop counting their money and fix some cards.

youtube.com/watch?v=qEj0AGFkCww

dude just hungering horde, zombie party, blitz lancer, sylvan+may, salamander, wind blast it bro

I only play unranked now, and if I don't god draw I just concede. This game isn't worth spending more than 10-15 minutes a day on anymore.

it ain't no ding dong

But you're not supposed to win against everything else..
That is what dragoncucks failed to understand last expansion. They won against Daria, then lost hard to their counter Nep. But because they've supposedly won against the T1 deck, they thought their deck is therefore better and if they get beaten, that means the other deck is extra OP.
Then all the shadow bitching by dragoncucks started.

It's like expecting to win against aggro as Dshift because you win against heavy control decks.

If the choke was going to make me lose, sure. Sometimes you play braindead decks like mid-shadow where you can slip and still comeback lmfao

What would be the best nerf to Grimmy?
1/3?
2/2?
4pp cost?
Enhance effect change?

>Unranked D level games
>Full stock midrange shadow

"You can do just fine with bad decks" people say

You guys are all fucking liars and this game is complete shit.

deleting him from the game sounds good to me

>dirt can win against shadow
No it doesn't "counter" midrange shadow, it's only got 3 fucking board clears, whoopty do. The banish doesn't mean shit. Dragon can put out a full-board banish on turn 6/7 and guess what, midrange still beats dragon

>Haven can win against shadow.
No it does not, I've played against Haven clearing my board every turn and still won in the end because they ran out of clears and banish.

>Can you play any of those though? Absolutely not because they get rekt by Dragon hard.
They also get wrecked by literally every other deck in the game you retard. No one plays a fucking counter deck that is just trash overall. Haven doesn't have a positive winrate against any other class in the game. Dirt doesn't have a positive winrate against any other class in the game.

No one plays these "counters" because they still can't win against the 60% of the other decks in ladder that aren't shadow.

Hey, I was here the other day complaining that I won't be able to make every card in the game as F2P. I decided to give up on that dream, and just get every card that actually sees any play.

Is there any way I could find a list of all playable golds/legendaries? And for the limits of playable, I mean things like Rogue's Creed / Front Lines, not Castle in the Sky. Thanks for turning me off my impossible path /svg/.

how do you win agaisnt sword? i thought this dykecraft was dead

the stats and ward at 3pp are fine

the enhance needs to be changed

craft the cards that you need

There's lots of sandbaggers at those levels farming easy monthly rewards, but I won't disagree with your 2nd statement.

Remove his ward, enhance now hits both boards and no longer hits face. Basically what said. The card was a mistake.

>he doesn't run Tier 1 decks in Beginner
How are you ever supposed to compete?

right now the only golds and legends seeing any play are shadow and dragon

there's no list of "playables" so it just boils down to what decks/gimmicks you like

I agree with this. I fucking hate losing not to the craft's cards and mechanics but to some random fucking Grimnir. An it's every single fucking craft at this point.

There's a bunch of meme golds that are only playable within certain decks (i.e Midnight Haunt in Tyrant PTP)

I'm probably not going to craft anything RIGHT NOW, I'm just figuring out how I'm going to probably cut my list of to-craft cards in half.

I know they're top tier, but I'm also planning around future sets and nerfs. I also need to know so I know what packs to buy and what to vial. For example it would be pretty dumb to vial something like baphomet just because the meta is currently dominated by shadow and dragon.

seeIf a deck "counters" a t1 deck it still isn't going to see play unless it does well against everything else that exists. Havens worst matchup isn't even dragon. It loses to blood and forest even harder. You could delete dragon from the game tomorrow and Haven would still have a negative winrate because it loses to every class in the game.

I'm doing fine with haven against anything that isn't fucking dragon though.

need a concede

i cant even win with dragon agaisnt shadow, i thought you faggots said it was op?

>pre-evolve: short hair
>evolved: long hair
MAKE IT STOP

It's tier 1 to shadow's tier 0.

>pre-evolve: wearing shoes and/or socks/thighs
>evolve: bare legs

>t10 grimnir
>t11 grimnir
>t12 grimnir

Soccermom is ok though.
What rustles my jimmies is art is just flipped when evo like Amelia.

No. Fuck you.

need a concede pls

>hi im a fag
kys shadownigger

>normal: short brown hair
>evolved: silver hair with twin drills
I'm ok with this.

Make cards as you want to play and try out decks. This is probably the best way for you to do it.

So even if nerfs like zell evo gives dragon followers storm and prince cost 4, bandwagoners would go back to albertcraft with everyone crying nerf albert?

GRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMNIR~

Enraged General.

>complains all the time about dubcucks
>uses the dub quotes
is /svg/ just tsundere about the dub?

Well that's your subjective experience, and in my experience I would rather face dragon than play against wolf-bolt as a control Haven deck. The only thing you can play and win with as Haven is storm, and when I play storm I feel like I have a fair chance against most decks in the game right now which means I don't have anything to complain about there.

More people just need to play storm instead of trying to play shitty Aegis decks, I found that out the 1st week of the expansion. And the data backs up what I said, Storm Haven doesn't have a matchup worse than 47% right now, which is pretty fair if you ask me.

Albert and Forest.

Forest because of healing effects and wards everyturn
Sword because of free evos

What's the Japanese term for meme deck?

only dubcucks care about that Veeky Forums soccer shit

kuso deck

Not touching him because anything that makes people salty deserves to stay
"but user the game will die"
I don't give a damn if the game crashes and burns, it's not as if I spent any money on it.

Albert does need a nerf though, he just escaped justice because the new expansion came out.