/rsg/ Runescape General

Saradomin is the greatest God Edition

Official World: 42
Official FC: "grindanfc"
Clan: GrindanScape (For an invite, go into the FC and ask for one. No requirements.)

>I've been inactive, what did I miss over the past x years
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Update:Game_updates

>Latest Patch Notes
services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?15,16,192,65899569

>BTS
[YouTube] April - RuneScape's Month Ahead
youtube.com/watch?v=2V-0wSDcjJE

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/runescape/comments/65qmbo/correction_of_a_popular_meme_posted_yesterday/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Before we get started with this new thread, I just want to point out that Zaros has never been stated to be autistic by Jagex. You can't say someone is autistic without a professional diagnosis, so the people speculating about it probably just don't like him. The same people say he should play with Legos, but you don't have to be autistic for that since they have universal appeal. Also, there's nothing wrong with being autistic even if he was, which he's not.

What should we expect from tomorrow's spring festival event? Will it be beach-tier XP or will the activities actually be worthwhile since we supposedly will have a limited amount of tickets to spend on all of the activities?

Sup Zaros

>Going through port voyages trying to get a ancient bone voyage to make scrims
>rapidly clicking reroll through all the azure contracts
>a bone voyage shows up but ends up getting rerolled by accident

I'm so sick of this shit happening, they need to make a small update where you can prioritize certain voyages so when you try to reroll it'll warn you that you're trying to reroll a voyage on your priority list.

>zarosfags

damn runescape looks like that????

Reminder that Zaros will NEVER become an elder God. Reminder that Zaros will betray all of his followers.

The slutwears bad.

Yes he will. Death said he'll go supernova, so he will become a star, if only temporarily.

What scrims do you make for profit? Elements or vamp? How much do you sell them for? I just got 92 fletch and was looking to make some for cash but don't know what to make and how much they are worth.

Mah could've been lying.

>new way to expierence the game
reeee

This was created for ironic memeing right? Right?

I wish
reddit.com/r/runescape/comments/65qmbo/correction_of_a_popular_meme_posted_yesterday/

>implying Mah has the mental prowess to lie

I literally couldn't even read the first sentence. Why do quest/lorefags even bother to get up in the morning? Just kys selves

I like Zaros

He's completely right though, talk about character assassination. Just like they how ruined Guthix, Saradomin and Zamorak. Makes sense since Stephen and James didn't come back for Children of Mah and Sliske's Endgame, you have mod raven to thank for that.

If she doesn't have much mental prowess maybe there are ways for him to power up that she doesn't know about.

Did you mean to say Jas?

>ruined Guthix
He had to die, made sense. You can't really write about the other Gods with him around.
>Saradomin
He wasn't ruined, people just misunderstand Saradomin
>Zamorak
Okay, he's garbage now.

Yeah I got them mixed up somehow.

Reminder that Saradomin killed all of the Naragi for being uppity.

>He had to die, made sense
Nothing to do with that, it's his post-death apparitions like the one in Memories of Guthix where it turns out he's a childish, whiny baby who was just pretending to be calm and wise.
>He wasn't ruined
Of course he was, Jagex tried to spice up their lore by making the good guy not so good but messed up, even they have admitted that they went too far and have no idea how to fix their fuckups.

>every thread is a saradominfag thread now

ovo

Actually they died in the crossfire between multiple gods' followers that was happening on their planet.

Wouldn't you?

>this is what saradominfags actually believe

Well yes but thats not the point.

>it's his post-death apparitions like the one in Memories of Guthix where it turns out he's a childish, whiny baby who was just pretending to be calm and wise.
Okay, you have a point here. They should have left Guthix as he was.

>this retard takes the bait seriously

fuck you m8

>>this is what saradominfags actually believe
Cool argument. Do tell who's the guy that made Guthix so angry he went and killed said guy?

>everything i don't like is bait
I'm sorry you feel this way, user. Saradomin is the greatest God, you really can't debate that. Hopefully the new Gods introduced with the slayer update work together with him.

see?

The World Guardian

>Saradomin is the greatest God
Weird way of spelling Bandos

is this a joke I'm not getting.

>saradomin invades Naragun
>starts trying to conscript Naragi
>naragi resist
>starts genociding them
>tuska arrives
>gets btfo so badly he fucks off to cry
>tuska and Skagorath fight
>skagorath valiantly saves guthix from Tuska and the memories of Saradomin and in a fit of madness guthix kills him
>guthix becomes a god
>saradomin continues crying alone deciding which species to genocide next

If only Bandos could stop being so bloodthirsty. Also, the reason Bandos lost was retarded.

>skagorath valiantly saves guthix from Tuska and the memories of Saradomin and in a fit of madness guthix kills him
sounds legit.

Jagex really should have added something unique to the elite slayer monsters that spawn out of the bunch, osrs did it right for theirs

Bandos lost because it turns out pitting designated antagonist against furry justice man means he'll lose.

Lore says that part of the Balance Elemental's mind was a time traveler who saw the WG die in the future.

I am a top tier loremaster.

I don't think Jagex will ever be able to kill off the WG considering its an MMO that most people play as glorified cookie clicker or budget WoW.

>starts genociding them
That's not exactly what happens. But, Saradomin did mess up, he's not perfect.

Skargoroth crushed and killed Guthix's daughter without a care in the world, because he didn't give a shit about anyone, all he cared about was fighting, like Bandos, so he chased Tuska whom he saw as a true opponent.

Not as such but it's implied the player character dies in the future due to the job Guthix gave him.

Nope I'm fairly sure thats what happened.

osrs does literally everything better than rs3.

But can he see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

>fight elite rune dragon
>think i'll get good shit
>nothing
Nice game, Jagex.

>everything
>nmz better than dominion tower

>fight anything
>think you'll get good shit

There was a war, it wasn't genocide. Saradomin isn't perfect, he's made some mistakes. That doesn't change the fact that he will create utopia. The Elder Crown will help him achieve this. Eventually, he will gain control over the Wand of Resurrection and make up for his past misdeeds.

>plays runegame
>thinks he'll get anything good

He was in it for the thrill of the hunt

The war was where Saradomin tried to conscript the Naragi, failed, started genociding them and then ran off when Tuska turned up because he's too pathetic to fight an angry boar and tall cabbage farmers at the same time.

Didn't he get the wand in some endings of that quest?

It's been 80 kills and I haven't gotten a leg bottom

Can someone explain this shit?

I've done about 40 kills with LotD and 40 without

He gets it in every ending unless you kiss you up to him constantly so he doesn't steal it off you.

Pretty sure he gets it in every ending
Either you give it to him or he steals it from you like a bitch

See:

The wand hasn't recognized him yet. He wanted to resurrect the centaur race that fought for him so valiantly.
>too pathetic
I'm sorry you feel this way.

How does he get it to recognize him? Not that we'll ever get a sequel anyway.

>fedoras can kill the giant boar
>nearly every other active god at that time manages to beat the tall cabbage farmers
>saradomin can't do either
>not pathetic

Why can't I use wand of resurrection on bandos

He has to be good and pure of heart of which he is neither.

God's souls are destroyed and scattered when they're killed (hence divination) therefore they can't be resurrected or experience an afterlife
>guthix will never get to reunite with his daughter

The fedoras stabbed it in the head for half a month which didn't do anything. Vorago is the one that killed it.

Saradomin has always acted towards a greater future. However, there have been times where he has sacrificed too much in sake of this. Becoming a mortal again in the latest quest has awakened him to this fact. It'll take time, but I really do see the wand accepting him.
He'll just give it to his daughter to use.

Vorago was a fedora at the time.

I don't make scrims to sell, I mostly make superior vamprisim scrims since I do melee a lot.

>first three rune dragon tasks
>get rares each time
Can I marry my lotd?

Is any God worth a shit?

where did you get this from? all it says is that multiple gods' followers killed the naragi in their crossfire.

Are you going to give your ring a wedding ring?

>eight tasks of rune dragons
>no rares
Let's trade.

The World Wakes and that "do a fuck tonne of div for bonuses and holograms"

Saradomin. His ideal world creates the greatest world for the greatest amount of people.
He's stretching the truth.

Which summoning familiar is the cutest

I don't see it, that's what I meant by ''all''.

>he'll get it right this time guise for real

steel titan

He's been getting closer each time. The faithful will be rewarded.

BDSM Mistress Fara

>only 50 more extinctions and he'll do it guise
>just stay faithful and I swear you won't be one of them guise

He already did.

Might be a good deal if 4 of them are the elite slayer mobs.

>extinction
That's not at all what happened. They fought in noble wars. They'll all be brought back in due time. They will be rewarded for their service.

Why are torva boots so much more expensive over the gloves? Dom tower gloves?

>da comrade, stalin said if we charge these machine guns he'll bring us back and reward us for our service

dom tower gloves, and to an extent, t90 gloves, aren't pricy

dtb

>stalin is the same as saradomin
This has always been a fun comparison.

no_