The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
"What version should I play?" Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
youtube.com/watch?v=XHr8DKtmtqU
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XI
April update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52441-Apr.-4-2017-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE
/ffg/'s Boundless Nemesis clears: imgur.com/a/k2Bvc

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dV0B7D9rF5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2 hours until mandragoras cause RKuck rage

>clothes swap
why is this so hot to me?

Guess I posted just a moment too late.

BE Arena is filled with cheaters or rich assholes, I can barely get a gold out of the stupid crystal gacha thing how do these guys have so many rainbow assholes.
I can't be the shit one it's impossible

2 hours til we get BTFO by Mandragora kids

because you're a fag

>A clothesswap that is not gay
Thank you OP

I hope not.

The best part is, this is something women in real life ACTUALLY DO.

Being in the military I can't imagine wearing more than one set of clothes ever, but apparently civilians actually wear a different outfit EVERY DAY. Truly baffling.

Trash. Get it to 5 star for the water seeds then forget it exists.

I will say, having a deck with 226 water seeds is pretty fucking sweet.

>different outfit every day
I just can't fucking into this
I wear whatever for like 3-4h where others can see me
Next day I have to wear something else?
WHY, IT AIN'T DIRTY YET

true, but 3* card is damn cute

She stays cute in the actual Terra Battle game.

Why do people think clothing swaps are gay?

gay

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

umm

>loses breasts
no thanks

Will Vayne bless us with his presence for the Mandragora's tonight?

Whats so gay about kissing your bros?

Yeah DNA Recode is a bitch.

And what did he do right?

I'm planning on it lad unless my connection shits itself again for no reason.

That's a choking hazard.

youtube.com/watch?v=dV0B7D9rF5Q

5 0 0 m i l l i o n d a m a g e

>tfw this is me, but with pants and socks

I have a set of favorite clothes, so if I could, I would just go around like a fiction character, wearing the same clothes every single time, except for a few special occasions.

That being said, who do I put as my RW in RK? Tyro/SG, or Ramza/Shout? They're both at the same level and I don't have any good medicas/OSB/Orlandeau.

Gladio stole the assmeat from all his bros.

Are they lesbians?

ORLANDUFAGS WIN AGAIN BOIS

>21 IPs
>21 views
nice

>stat hack
Is this supposed to be impressive?

Reminder to setup your best team for tonights raid.

Queen - Slightly Weak to Earth, Vulnerable to Confuse
Prince - Slightly Weak to Fire, Vulnerable to Stun
King - Slightly Weak to Holy, Vulnerable to Stop
Tomato - Slightly Weak to Dark, Vulnerable to Blind
Pumpkin - Slightly Weak to Water, Vulnerable to Sleep

what realm?

XII and VI

The primary problem isn't so much setting up for their weaknesses as shoring up ours. They all start with Haste so as someone was asking earlier we needed AoE Dispel like Hope's BSB2 and a lot of debuff resists like Tyro USB.

XII

This Hein raid really made me see how much my dear Papalymo can do.

>flare conversion for self buff, on top of ley lines, OK buff, and metamorphosis
>6 fire/non hits
>9999x6

HNNNNNGGGGG

How much stamina do the raids tonight cost? Just 1 or more?

wtb carry

1/2 for leaders.

yeah but it's a new difficulty so I dunno what the base stamina cost is

I'll be bringing Fran with her BSB and Full Break, Arc with Word of Kindness and Curaja/Protectga. Could also sub in OK with BSB if needed and Dispel/Esuna in some combination on Arc and/or OK if needed. Which one do we want to try tackling first?

anything past U+ has never been more than one stam

Is it possible to do 6 hits without ley lines? I have his BSB but not Ley Lines.

With other magic buffs I believe so. Just do a Flare Conversion to self buff.

>raids

whats half of 1 stamina then?

You can't have 1/2 stamina usage.

So if I use Orlandeau as my party's chainer (with a friend cid) does this mean I need to farm 4 other Excaliburs for my melee finishers? so they can all take advantage of the light imperil ?

Right. And none of the content past Ult+ in single player cost above 1 stamina until we got D200 and D250 dungeons. Hence why I wanted to ask if the new D200 and D240 multiplayer content would have similar higher costs.

Depends on if your finisher can equip great sword, you might also want to farm Garland's TM

>fused my cecils together months and months ago to get a quicker excalibur figuring I'd pull another one to train
>never did
P A N I C

I hope none of you are falling for the "DONT USE SB BOOSTING MATERIA" meme tonight.

Why?

Just use Durandal, senpai

Just started Brave Exvius and Record Keeper.

There's always one material to hoard til endgame because it's super rare and encourages whaling. In Mobius it was Growstars, what is it for these games? Just so I know not to waste it.

Are you talking about Ace Striker? Why the fuck would I use that?

Lapis and Mythril.

>Le Knight's Charge meme
>Spamming Lifesiphon with Ace Striker
I hope you learn to play the game correctly and to optimize your damage

mythril in RK

Ace striker could help with Ultros. 1.2mil HP is a lot to go through so it can eventually outpace starting meter.

Nah I don't meant the pull currency. Growstars in mobius are used to augment cards to 4* and the only way to get them is effectively time-gated for F2P players (You get a max of about 6 per month), where 5* augment mats are easily farmable. It creates a severe paywall.

Unless there isn't anything like that.

Most of these I can get behind, but I don't get Ignis/Vincent. Also Tifa/Iris and Yuffie/Cindy would make more sense given their personalities.

sacred crystals for BE. RK doesn't really have anything like that but you'll be short on hero souls for a little while while starting. they're pretty easy to access now though with nightmare dungeons being permanently open

In BE, it's 6* awakening materials, enhancement materials, and sacred/holy crystals
In RK, it's 4* motes and 6* crystals

The only thing I can think of in RK is that you have to be sort of careful with the 4* record sphere motes until you figure out what your A-team is going to be. It's extremely frustrating to not be able to add stats when you need them.

I shall be bringing Golbez to Mandragoras because most of their attacks can be redirected with sentinel. Secondly I'll be taking Hope for his BSB2 which can AoE dispel their haste buff.

Orthros on the other hand has a multitude of NAT attacks, thus a tank would be ineffective. For him Celes is much more effective with either Kain to provide more damage or the old healing standby Y'Shtola.

>Y'shtola's soul break is fluid aura

This is hilarious to me. Most white mages don't even use that skill because it requires being at melee range and is a dps loss if you aren't using it during Aero's instant cast.

also
>no Hildebrand
Did they even play the game

most of their attacks are NAT so only their opening physical attack can be redirected

>starting meter.
The fuck would you do that instead of a +% damage RM?

Unless you have an utility SB, like Hastega or SG it's a must, otherwise, fuck off with yout "I must spam SBs on the first turn", this reeks of newfag

Oh right, the crystals too. Luckily most of the 6* abilities are so niche that even if you fuck up with spending them it's not going to break you.

It's 2 firions, 1 Gilgamesh, 1 luneth. They can all equip great swords yea

yikes

Are you guys ok with carrying level 80s through Mandragoras and Ultros?

Alright thanks. I have a bunch of those motes i got for free somehow? I made the account like two years ago and apparently racked up a bunch of free shit in the meantime.

>RK doesn't really have anything like that
4* motes, MCs, Crystals

We're okay carrying low levels in most content but in tonights raid, if you're lower than 65 then don't bother.

Yeah, the 3* are usually fine, but some of the 4* ones can be a roadblock if you just put them into whoever. The main problem is that they did a terrible job planning the drops for the motes, so one or two of them run out and you end up with tons of the others. Wisdom ones I think are the main problem?

I'm a dragon quest player, so i'm used to collecting a shit ton of these damn things and saving them for the final boss for a massive upgrade.

Honestly, we don't know yet. This is a step up a bit from the hardest raids so far.

Would any of the following be useful at lv 80 then?

BSB: Golbez, Ingus, Desch, Ashe, Eiko, Refia, OK (lv 99 but not dived)

OSB: OK, TGC

desu I kind of want to master it with other experienced regulars before going to help with carries

Got it, I'll sit this one out first

Pretty much all of those BSBs are useful.

I believe their attacks are normal above 50%, NAT below, correct me if I'm wrong.

ayy lmao

That doesn't mean for you to not try with others, pham. There's always going in with other anons, or pubbies at the very worst, to get a better look at the attack patterns

The biggest problem as I see it right now is that survival might be a problem. So looking at it as of now Ingus might turn out alright. You might have trouble keeping the other healers alive. But then again, this might end up being a silly worry after we actually try it and see what the damage difference is going to be.

Setting up a scylla hard room in a moment, need to clear it before it leaves in a few.

Just things like mob distribution already say a lot about how little RK's devs played the games - some appear in zones they were never in in the source games. For example, orc mobs in Delkfutt's tower in XI stages, when that place is all about goblins, gigas, arcana, bats and some undead at most.

Lon getting Tripple Attack as a Soul Break is ridiculous when that's a passive thief trait and applies for a percentage of regular attacks...

But as for Hildibrand, what would he even do? Find a polearm, have stuff explode under his feet, get launched in the air and drop on his foes from Dalamud-ish heights?...

Will do, I'll scout it out with pubs first assuming it's 1 stamina