Retrograding culture?

Good ole boys sporting their God granted heritage. Are we going WAY too far?

What did he mean by this?

Is society pushing the "politically correct" agenda too far? We are pushing harmless activities outside of the ever narrowing funnel... called the web of life.

It's a tricky subject, really.

There is no political persecution for being politically incorrect, just social. Freedom of speech is still largely intact, but you will be ostracized by many people if you say stuff like 'damn niggers' all the time. It's somewhat comparable to how feminists still go on about social inequality despite being politically equal already. You can still display the confederate flag, as the US government doesn't persecute it, but corporations won't sell them anymore.

I might've worded this pretty shittily, but I agree when you say society has gone too far with the PC agenda. However, as long as it doesn't result in any government policy changes (which hasn't happened, but it might, and I hope it doesn't) there isn't much to worry about.

Can tricky subjects be the cause for alarm? Grey area is dangerous commrades. Those who leave it up to the lower portions of society will care when its too late. Wisdom can be better than perceived absolutes. Relative to everyone else will eventually have us compromising for so much 300 years from now that we will be degenerate versions of our ancestors.

Yes, it's cause for alarm.

Do you really believe we are innately more degenerate than 100 or 1000 years ago?

More structured if the whole acted as an individual identity, yet unfortunately genetically degenerate. Brains have shrank as much as the size of a baseball on average since our Neanderthal buds were on the roam.

In essence, I see it moving from predators to grazers continually. Some predict we won't be able to use previously invented technology in 200 years.

The flag needs to be buried. Robert E Lee and Jefferson Davis agreed.

The war was much more than those 2 individuals.

Someone put me up for president! Ill fix it.

Society in general seems to naturally balance out, in my opinion. There has been a huge push for everything to be more "politically correct" and "inclusive" for the sake of "diversity" and protecting everyone's feelings. It seems like these people think that a perfect society is one where no one has to hear anything that would hurt their feelings.
But the equilibrium is starting to tilt. That's why Trump has so much more support now than the last time he tried to run for office, the other side is pushing back.
Just one man's opinion, but things don't tend to stay the same for long.
Picture unrelated.

Can you atleast take off the name and reply directly?

I don't even know what you're saying. Brain size does not correlate with intelligence by the way.

Here here! I agree on the shift between logical conclusions and appropriate universal feeling over time, however, I do see shifts to equilibrium being slight moves to the darker side of things as well. I despise the exergonic nature of these phenomenon.

It weakly correlates, yes.

Show me how! Lol I'm missing something

Eh, "darker" is relative. So you believe that things (society, man, etc) are getting worse? Or at least that we're on a negative trajectory? I would disagree, I would say they're neither worse nor better, they're just different. You could even say things were more "degenerate" thousands of years ago. At least now orgies aren't really publicly acceptable

Mmm overall sure. I believe in the course of a typical lifetime ,in particular eras, it has gotten better for people but as for now and the future, I see it all accommodating the incompetent too much in the next 20 years, all to our own downfall. Dark is relative.

source?

Frequency of the orgies, and how many participated would be a curious fact for me.

Maybe if they actually were just enjoying their heritage instead of waving Confederate flags just to be edgelords to give the middle finger while waving it. Freedom of speed doesn't mean anyone has to respect you if you intentionally act unrespectable.

Either way. They haven't done anything inherently wrong. You can accuse them of what could possibly happen but it still sounds like they're busting your balls and getting their agenda accomplished. From your own perception I see that as having said nothing while saying a lot.

Hey friend. In order to link/reply to posts, click the post number of the post you want to reply to (upper right-hand corner).

I hope you enjoy your stay on Veeky Forums, and be sure to "check my dubs!" Hahaha.

Our pictured friend on the left wants to know your source. Lol

Very helpful. Thank you.

>They haven't done anything inherently wrong.
They haven't done anything inherently right in their entire redneck lives. Take your spooky morality elsewhere.

Lol, are you talking to yourself?

No I'm talking to you Jeffy.

Good.