/pg/ - Persona General

Previous: NEWS
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Best girl

I love Fuuka!

Best Ship

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

Post the CUTEST Futaba you've got.

There has never been a more pure girl

Labrys is a cute. A cute!

Also is that Solid Snake next to Theo?

>he hasn't seen the light of fat anime girls yet

oh my god if Takeyama Shimeji or Kinoshita Junichi made an Anne doujin

Post sweet innocent lovely boys!

The cleaner should've been a prominent character in the game.

Mind dumping more P5 edits? I only got here like yesterday after finishing the game and I'm severely behind on my maymays.

I'll also take good fanart pls.

Reminder that Shiho is for gentle handholding when she becomes a Confidant in Persona Crimson

they are perfect

I want to date Kawakami!
I want to put a ring on Kawakami!
I want to marry Kawakami!
I want to impregnate Kawakami and rub her swollen belly!
I want to rest my head on Kawakami's pregnant belly and feel the baby kicking!
I want to raise a family with Kawakami!
I want to tell Kawakami how much I love her!
I want to grow old with Kawakami!

Post the most depressing picture you have that is Persona related because you have no friends and never will.

Has anyone taken a picture of Ryuji salivating over thicc American women in Hawaii yet?

Ok

>purest girl
>kindest girl
>best hacker
>also the strongest persona user somehow

I just want to marry Fuuka

I... I wrote a song for Goro.

You are my Goro
My only Goro
You make me pancakes
When skies are gray
You'll never know dear
How much I love you
Please don't take my Goro away

I hope he likes it.

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

No joking, it was SO GOD DAMN REFRESHING that Ann didn't suffer a mental breakdown at the beach and instead joined in the banter.

It's not in Japanese so I doubt he will understand what you're trying to say

That was a good song

I just want to know how much being made into a killer after he went balls deep with his revenge boner actually changed him. It's pretty much the only question I still have left after going through all the scenes a second time. I get that he didn't want to have to kill needlessly but he still just shoots a man with 0 hesitation and he doesn't think that he's in a palace when he does it.

Because Sojiro is the best and can't be topped

It's great, user.

Is there a list of all of the equips you can get from the laundry?

I got one that had very high Def (300+) and gave +5 Strength so I was wondering if I should just hold onto all of my dirty equipment until the end and start cleaning them all.

>Snrk AHAHA! It's so funny that we're walking to school holding hands as just friends. People might think we're dating or something
>PFft HAH! Coming to the dance as just friends was a great idea Ryuji, people think we're a serious item
>BAHAHA! Losing our virginities to each other as just friends is such a funny prank! People are gonna think we're a serious long term couple
>LOL! We should get married as a joke so people think we're in love and stuff, but we're really just doing it as a joke and for insurance reasons
>OMG! You should knock me up Ryuji, wouldn't that be hilarious if we had a kid together!

He's dead he can't like anything

I want more instances of running around the city with your confidants. It's fun having them follow you and check out stuff.

He would most likely laugh at you

>Tfw 21 and my life is basically over.
B-but at least I have my purseowner.

How come it was Satan that was Joker's ultimate instawin persona? Satan is a lawfag, so wouldn't Lucifer have made more sense?

>ywn see an older Joker in work attire with Morgana riding on his shoulder

Haha it's wonderful I've never heard anything like it.
>these fucking faggots will never understand my daddy doesn't love me nobody loves me

I think Ann is the prettiest girl from P5

Katsuya gets a reference and that music that plays in the IS and EP ending plays in the theater.

Anyone knows what movie(s) play the ending songs for IS and EP and when and where Kat gets a reference?

What a coincident I also wrote a song for him

Crawling in my skin
these wounds, they will not heal
fear is all I fall
confusing what is real

STOP THIS MEME

I am claiming this cake

>Act like an idiot
>Let Futaba borrow my phone
>She uses it to upload photos of herself attempting to pose cute/sexily

I also like the dates where you get to meet up with other confidants.

Stop posting shitty Light Yagami

I thought the cleaner was going to be Akechi and that there'd be a return-to-the-real world section where you somehow have to get him inside the Palace

shit-HOO
shit hoe

>Joker and Goro are set up to be rivals
>His persona is Loki
>At the time of his fight I was using Thor

You can't make this poetry up.

How is it basically over?

>Shadow Sae can berserk herself just like Akechi

What did they mean by this?

>LOL! We should get married as a joke so people think we're in love and stuff, but we're really just doing it as a joke and for insurance reasons

>tfw you had an in-depth conversation about this with a female coworker you're friends with

Y-yeah I was just joking

[/blog]

What's the deal with Iwai's paper bag? Is there some kind of legal limit on how realistic model guns can be?

What would good Light Yagami be?

Goro going full ham as if he was the main character

>that dramatic sword pose
>his follow up attack
>"my skills exceed yours!"
>that toy sword and gun
>that little jump when they talk about the calling card
>makoto telling him to stop interrupting
>his little hair flip during a negotiation

what a beautiful boy. atlus is ducking up if they don't give him more content with the PT in future games

>beat the final boss and finish the game
>not satisfied with my late game personas, do less damage than Ann and Ryuji
>reload before the final boss
>go on a fusin', inheritin', sacrificin' spree
>deal 800 damage 8 times without critting to everything on the field

Loki vs Thor is Marvel shit.
It would make more sense if you had Balder or Odin.

Satanael != Satan
He's a reinterpretation of Lucifer.

Model guns are a serious bussiness.

She doesn't have Call of Chaos, she has a desperation move that can set her own heart free but doesn't work the same on any other level

Same, it sounded like that's who it would be at first.

It was her shadow's true form or some shit wasn't it?

>she uses it to upload photos of herself attempting to pose cute/sexily

FUCK that's too good

I love this because it's a nice thought but I hate this because no one will do this for me ever

Pretty sure that was in fact a real gun.

It's okay, Jack Frost. You tried.

You can still rub Shiho's eyebrows

Yes he is perfect

Sufficiently realistic models would get you shot.

Except Lucifer and Helel don't refer to a fallen angel but rather a Babylonian king so SMT's had it all wrong from the beginning

>you will never be able to not hear "Life Will Change" when clicking the captcha

>not calling your waifu by her given name
You don't love her enough

Oh... >_> *runs away*

Light Yagami but Death Note stops before Light starts manipulating Misa

I thought Akechi might have pulled some shit during that battle or before to corrupt her.

the anime will have an episode devoted to Goro's childhood
in it he will be watching featherman
they will also show that he still watches it alone all the time after he's done murdering people for the day

Tell me, which girls have the best rank 9 confession scenes?

That's bullshit, but I believe it.

He throws the Death Note into the ocean or some shit and wants nothing to do with it

His ultimate persona is actually Satania he just hasn't pulled it out yet

>his little hair flip during a negotiation

I need to trigger this.

>...
>>_>
>*runs away*

Like your average tokufag.
I LOVE IT!!

I really liked Kawakami and Haru.

Heimdall would be more appropriate

>I get that he didn't want to have to kill needlessly but he still just shoots a man with 0 hesitation and he doesn't think that he's in a palace when he does it.

He claims that most of his victims are scum like those the Phantom thieves target anyway.

He's probably just deluding himself, but in that specific case the cop he was going to kill was a corrupt guy on Shido's payroll who knew Joker was going to be assassinated there and brought the gun to help it happen, he just (like everyone that works for Shido) assumed he wouldn't be killed as well. So it's not he killed a friendly honest cop.

>Gorofags are literally cuckfags
>Saefags are S&M enthusiasts
>Shihofags want used goods

There's a reason your shitty character can't be romanced. Stop posting and stick to actual game discussion

She cemented herself as top tier then

Not Futaba

That's reserved for when we have missionary leg-lock sex while holding hands and staring into each other's eyes!

Haru, Futaba, Sadayo, Anne
the rest are pretty average
only shit one is Hifumi's

I could have sworn Loki and Thor had some sort of clashes in the real myth too but I guess I could be wrong. I haven't read Norse stuff for about 15 years.

The girl i picked.
Pretty straightforward, but enough for me to devote my life with her.

They just ripped him from Milton instead of the Bible. Everything is canon in SMT.

What's the perfect birthday date for Makoto?

I don't have a gif but if you down a shadow and let things idle when the negotiations start he will do the hair flip one time at the start. It's cute as fuck.