/ywg/ - Yo-kai Watch General #79

Previous Thread: Leave it to Hanako edition

YO-KAI WATCH 2 IS OUT FOR EU
gematsu.com/2017/02/yo-kai-watch-2-launches-april-7-europe

Join the discord to make friends and battle others!
discord.gg/0m7Vj85gNw4dutXi

Yo-kai Watch 3 is out in Japan! Details here!
youkai-watch.jp/yw3/

The Third version of YW3 (Sukiyaki) is out! Go spelunking with friends and kill each other's heads over those goddamn traps!

Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble:
itunes.apple.com/us/app/yo-kai-watch-wibble-wobble/id1085461253?mt=8
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Level5.YWWWUS
WibWob medal registration:yo-kai-wibblewobble.com/medal/index.nhn

>Is this actually good?
Yes it's good, just don't go in expecting the hyped up "Pokemon killer" aspect. Kotaku started the phrase for clickbait and it worked. They aren't the same game at all, just two games in the monster catching genre. If you want an explanation on the battle system, someone can fill you in, don't worry the demo for the first game was indeed shit and not a good representation of how you'll go through the game. The demo for 2 was slightly better.
It's heavily recommended to skip the first game and go straight for Yo-kai Watch 2.

>Is there a list of all the yokai?
yokaiwatch.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Yo-kai_by_Medallium_Number_(Yo-kai_Watch)

yokaiwatch.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Yo-kai_by_Medallium_Number_(Yo-kai_Watch_2)

yokaiwatch.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Yo-kai_by_Medallium_Number_(Yo-kai_Watch_3)

>I'm too lazy to look for i-
yokaiwatch.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Here's a resource document for all your Yo-kai Watch 1+2 FAQ needs:
docs.google.com/document/d/1_POcoMxn85sOaJSFlvYDIljIfeadxm-qz9GTdmcNND0/edit?usp=sharing

Here's a Pastebin for all your Yo-kai Watch 2 FAQ needs:
pastebin.com/JVBgWF8s (embed)
This includes event passwords and QR codes, Poking tips, Door locations, and other good shit.

Tags: Yokai, Youkai

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/DbenSwNn
pastebin.com/z4WTMNV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God i love dodzilla

Psychic Specters coming out should probably be added to the OP at some point. "Fall 2017" can count as a date these days.

A happy Leni is a cute Leni!

3rd for best yokai

Yeah can i get a motherfuckin uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

goddamnit, still best yokai tho

Lookit all my new stuff

"Nate! This is the Yo-kai "Pand-arin!" He is responsible for the "Grumpy Gamers" outbreak of 2012! Marvel at his three chins!"

what does that yokai even do ingame and why does it look like arin hanson

Smogmella? More like Smugmella

pastebin.com/DbenSwNn

Yo-kai Specs 17 is done. NSFW as usual.

jokes aside he makes your pants sag, or at least causes the behavior associated with pant sagging

Extra Thiccku

There's so many -nyan model kits, why couldn't they make one of sailornyan, the best nyan

well this revival didn't last long

it was fun while it lasted

So he makes you act like Worldstar HipHop?

beautiful

Have some sneks

>Use crank-a-Kai around 30-40ish times this event.
>"I can feel it's power!"
>Copperled, Bruff, Cynake, Baddinyan, Thornyan, Siro, cuttincheez, Alloo, useless yokai I will never use.

~Tama~

What does the Loud house have to do with Yokai watch?
other than this

I wanna do lewd things with Nurse Tongus

Nothing, but apparently people are aware of YW's existence in /tlhg/ in /trash/

ey boss, when's nurse Tongus gonna get some love?

For those who played the JP version, what extras will Psychic Specters bring? Does that Oni update come with it?

qt

golly gee wilikers i sure hope i get unikirin today

a good snek

I'm not giving him view money, he can get that from shoving a donate button in kids' faces during streams. I'll wait until Mt. Wildwood posts an article about it.

The tldr in the post also helps, though specifics are still obscure. I want to know more about the yokai spring myself so that I can clash harems with motemote~

It is him

Jibandon

That's unsettling

he did murder jibanyan to get the skin after all.

DonChan appears to be voring jibanyan

other way arround

AAAAAAHHH

>All these games i want coming out in the fall
It's going to be a tight season.

what does his bio say?

>"You'll never see this. You'll never be as lucky as the person who posted this screenshot. Fuck you round-eye for not spending more money."

>Tfw no Unikirin

>Haven't even gotten all 3 coins yet
motherfucker these scramble battles burn me out

>Have Unkeen
>Don't want to stay up 24/7 for four straight days to get Unikirin
>Will never have Slurpent

Do Yokai just phase through people that can't see them?
If they do a Yokai could be desperately trying to get your attention only to be completely unable to

>If they do a Yokai could be desperately trying to get your attention only to be completely unable to
I don't want to think of that, mainly because I want to play vidya with some and fuck others.

I used to tell myself that weird noises coming from my house at night were just Yo-kai (to amuse myself) but in reality someone was probably planning to rob me.

Yokai can interact with solid objects, like how Yoink stole Eddie's Watch
but at the same time Whisper phased through the wall to unlock nate's door in the Hidabat episode

Every Yo-kai has another hidden power: become a plot device.

enjoy your vacation, man

I don't play this game but I think your anime girl in the OP is pretty cute.

Thank you.

How would you comfort her?

I would ask her why the fuck she wasn't watching that cat at all times when she was next to a goddamn busy road.

Good morning, /ywg/

pandle was busy hiding in her skirt

Can confirm. Mine won't stay off the road whenever I have to cross it for whatever reason. My road isn't busy though.

WAKE UP

Asphalt must be a fetish for cats

pastebin.com/z4WTMNV8

There's going to be a lot of banging in this one! And the author has been reading "how to write better sex scenes" articles to make it better!

who's this?

Neta's human form is 2lewd

>pastebin.com/z4WTMNV8
I wonder if she ever gets spoilers wrong on purpose just to jill off

That might be the case after this chapter depending on how hell bent she will be in trying to get 'payback'

If you want the thread to stay alive, please post in it.

You can discuss Wibble Wobble and how the S.B. coins are complete shit for everyone but 1% of players, the upcoming Psychic Specters, the anime, dub or otherwise, or Japanese things. There are countless things we can talk about.

How the fuck are they gonna handle the 'Merrican Youkai?
It'd be okay for the game because they keep the location ambiguous enough but the Anime's gone full 4kids

>Foreign Yo-kai
>Southern Yo-kai
>Out of State Yo-kai
>Patriotic Yo-kai

Or

>Hey look these Yo-kai suddenly have red medals and the toy versions don't have the little flags because that would confuse the children

A ranks for days

I just call it the Kappa coin.

Does scramble coins have a high chance of giving you the kappa Kai?

No, but Appak, Supyo, and Faux Kappa are on it. They can stop you from getting Unikirin, so of course you'll get them.

Bump times