/ss13g/ - spessmen on a spess station

C*der Genocide When edition

Last Thread: Last time on /ss13g/ - spessmen on a spess station:
>PJB makes the age-old mistake of fucking with engineering autism, suffers the consequences
>Everybody laughs at him

>What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/fE3Ts8A

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2391
github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/14721
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>its 9PM in the relevant part of the world
>there's still 70 people on
GO AWAY
I WANT MY COMFYPOP YOU FAGGOTS

Gas the coders server war now

Did they really fucking reopen the PR after the chicken himself told them to stop?

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2391

STOP DISAGREEING WITH US REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He's absolutely right though

>emoji's were a mistake
>he says in discord

>Are we so out of touch?
>No, it's the players who were wrong

why do I keep coming back to this game

why can't I just stay away from it

send help

>emojis were a mistake
>discord
:thinking:

What he said goes both ways, it's not one sided. People have been justifying ending debate based on emojis for some time now.

>compromise
>COMPROMISE
COMPROMISE, THERE'S THAT FUCKING WORD AGAIN
THERE'S THAT FUCKING GODDAMN WORD AGAIN

>75 people online
Dear lord, please make it stop.

Looking at our autistic collabs and their never ending temper tantrums to get their terrible changes added into the game.

What the fuck do we have as a server that makes us special now?

>75 players
>0 admins
New admin applications when?

You're right, the amiable relation between coders and players was one of the selling points of our server.

Until a few bad apples ruined it for everyone.

>centcomm doesn't respond to your faxes
Is there any sadder feel?

Veeky Forums is in the deathrows

>your waifu doesn't respond to your PDA messages

>find FREE ancient gun in mining
>it's just one of those botany mutation guns
>go back to station and give it to botany
>waltz into maint and find two guys talking about something
>they freak out for no reason
>waltz back out
>go do stuff
>go into the same maint
>same two people writing runes on the floor
>later i chase him and he tries to shoot me with the gun i gave him
>mfw

>assistant
>find cult rune in brig
>run to the brig to get implanted
>say I want to get implanted, they let me in
>wait for a long time until I get told to leave. while stunlocked by the flashers, a security officer stomps on my chest
>decide to leave without getting my implant
it's not like it caused injury or anything, but it's the DIGNITY of the thing, damn it!

Just eat the fucking cake before they come back, man.

It was a shame the football never took off until the very end, but I guess it's hard to have the same cool gimmick twice.

>our medbay isn't casualize like Veeky Forums or other servers
>we have ghetto chemistry
>you have literal free speech, you'll never get banned for saying "nigger" or "faggot"
>still the best server for pipping, until PJB forces his shitty PR

sorry, I got distracted by "ZOMG CULT!!!1". it was fun when we did play it, though

jesus christ that was a bad clown round.

That's when you go full greytide

PSA: IAA's have bridge access, and the next time some dumbshit who clearly shouldn't be playing a head arrests me for being in there I'm killing them.

Seeing you wait in that cell while there was a braindead officer I left in the back was pretty funny to me

But all of this shit is quickly going down the drain too.
Med isn't that much special, Bay's is almost like ours with easier peridaxon. They still have and need surgery, and their chem is actually arguably harder since you don't have infinite energy.
The free speech, that's going the way of the dodo too as more and more rule0's get handed out because you told an admin that you didn't like him or the way he played, or offended one of his buddies, and the piping has been getting increasingly casualized for years now.

>fat
>become slime
>tits are literally popping out of jumpsuit
naisu

remember that running parallel to that PR is github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/14721
Which is a perfect example of a coder taking feedback well and the PR changing for the better.

still, you shouldn't be in bridge if you don't have a good reason to be there
don't fucking play IAA just to greyshit with your high access card faggot

It's the only relic of old baycode that even baycode doesn't want anymore and even then it's being filled with TG shit so we might not even have that

I don't know if I'd call him a coder, that's his first PR ever.

You also stole from EVA, and had cable cuffs in your briefcase.

the IAA can go on the bridge if he wants, what the fuck

Fax centcomm for justice

You have to go back.

Why are the collabs more immature than the coders? Why are probe, cluster and pjb acting just like dylan now?

What from his post indicated that he was doing that? Or were you in the round with him?

>that episode where security arrests the paramedic for having access to the brig
STOP THIS SHIT, NOW

He has to be on the spectrum right?

>stole from EVA
I have access to there on deff.

Cable cuffs are contraband though, even if I did just find them on the ground. Not that you would know that if you didn't unjustly arrest me in the first place.

What serb?

What are you, gay?

Weebs are not welcome on this server.

yeah, and para with CMO can go in brig to snoop around because THEY HAVE ACCESS HEH

The difference between that PR and PJB's is that when PJB disliked what was in that PR he started constructively suggesting what he would like to see changed to make it acceptable for him. And then the creator agreed and followed through making it more acceptable for everyone.

That is the exact opposite of the response PJB got which was 6 people downvoting his PR and just saying "no" within 10 minutes of it opening.

Deff IAAs have EVA access

Deff EVA doors have the wrong access requirements on them, that doesn't make everything in there up for grabs. I didn't arrest you but seeing you running around in stolen magbooties prevented me from intervening on your behalf.

This serb

They can if the officers aren't jumpy shits. There's also a difference between a paramedic entering the brig, which is usually staffed full of validhunters and paranoid people, and the IAA hanging out on the bridge.

>hey, you can just walk into this place and there are nine (9) pairs of magboots in there, but if you take a pair you're a thief!

CMO I can understand, but the paramedic can heal the people you harmbattoned or the corspes you left behind after all the executions. To have an autismfit because he's there is shit tier security behavior at best

Oh I knew you had an access and were allowed to be there. But you bum rushed it during a cult round with some people following you so I decided to tell sec to arrest you.

Oh, so you mean the classic HE LOOKED AT ME THE WRONG WAY IMPLANT IM

that's fair enough really, everyone does that shit

glory to nanotransen

Basically, yeah. I had no real reason for it, other than it annoyed my character.

Botanists can access the bar backroom, there's a shotgun just lying there. Botanists will get their arse kicked for reasoning that the shotgun is their property because of this.
Cause no trouble.

why did you reply to me

why did you tell sec to arrest someone with a loyalty implant on a cult round

Shit It's almost like these two scenarios are completely different and one of them is, y'know, a fucking gun?

>wah I'm not antag leave me alone!1!1! Fuckin WIZARDS abloooblooooo

Go back TG and stay there

That's a false equivalency for several reasons and you know it.

>Renovama is back and is immediately starting shit

Already jobbanned from anything important

I'm starting to think this isn't just a retarded 13 year old but someone who is seeing how far he can take the "I'm just retarded" card

There is a major difference between taking magboots from somewhere you have access to and taking a gun from somewhere you have access to. Namely that one of those is a fucking lethal weapon you dingus and the other is survival equipment.

Now the IAA in magboots is powergay at its finest but not even remotely close to being a cause for alarm like a botanist taking a shotgun.

>beanbag shells
>lethal

The gymnastics

Why does the fucking iaa need magboots?

PJB for some reason has the worst ideas. When someone tried to change the RPD to not have a delay when building pipes he sperged about it and demanded the UI for the RPD made better instead. When it was suggested that a all layers button be added he went even further off the deep end and shut down discussion about it and gave us some shitty barely functional favorites button on the RPD and considered it a job well done

Buddy you don't get to do a triple somersault and then call out gymnastics

Zero G department inspections

I see where he's coming from. Why the fuck should the IAA have magboots? Unless it's a major emergency there is no fucking point. Why would the fucking botanist need a riot control gun? Unless it's a major emergency there is no fucking point.

Why not? Does it make your bullshit less shit?

That Green haired Devil, he stole my heart.

Geez I don't fucking know maybe some asshole set off a welder bomb in the bar and then some other asshole kept on reopening depressurizing the whole station

There's no point to you being literally gay either but I don't see you getting arrested over that.

this
nothing like inspecting a department from the exterior

For a blacktide IAA player you're not good at composing arguments

I wasn't there, I haven't played this game in years, just remember seeing similarly stupid OOC shit all the time and understanding the comparison.

All fags need to be gassed user, not just arrested.

I wasn't even the IAA you shitter, and I just think it's a little nonsensical for you to act against your own interests just so you can fuck with the IAA. Maybe he was a shitter though, but if you're arresting an IAA just for being on the bridge it sounds like you're the shitter desu

Yes, the scenarios are different, I was making an absurd example to show that the mentality of 'if I can access it, it must be mine' doesn't work.

I didn't mean for any of this to happen

I didn't say you were the IAA
and you're only proving that your mindset for this game suits TG far more

I'm just trying to get you to see that what you did was both a shitter move and completely nonsensical even from a powergamer's viewpoint. You're just a bad player and I was trying to get you to see that. No shame in it as long as you admit to it and try not to be so bad next time though

Are the numbers for the radio channels not on the wiki anymore? I could've sworn they were in general help.

>when you join a community project and spend hours of your life wrangling with depreciated hobby-grade shitcode for a 15 year old MUD game just to piss off the people that still play it and brag about your hilarious exploits on a chink spyware VOIP program

Next purge when, i want to abuse Surfer

daily reminder PJB is right

Surfer's one of the ones who just ghosts when you try anything naughty with them.
All the new WFU is like that, actually. It's very disappointing, torture is no fun when there's no response played out from it.
I got kidnapped by a vampire and his cronies once as botanist once, and taken to a room above botany in maint, strapped to a chair, and they stabbed my eye out. It was kinda fun playing out the screaming and crying and begging for my life.
It was kinda hot too. What wasn't hot was when the Chef, who was a little old grandma making cookies and being kindly-old-grandma, came looking for me and tried to take them on with a rolling pin. I felt bad for her.

daily reminder that we need to rangeban the dutch

>when you join a community project and spend thousands of hours of your life tirelessly working to improve code
>the people you worked for treat you with no respect and tell you to fuck off when their fee fees get hurt

>shitposter finally codes something and it gets merged
>fucks up the changelog

Then don't do it. The server has no obligation to merge anything you make, especially not if everyone who actually plays the affected part of the game dislikes the change and does not want it.
Get over yourself, faggot. Just because you do it for free does not mean you are entitled to getting your way.

>improve code
You almost got me.

for some reason provided that the other party RPs with it torture is incredibly incredibly fun

yeah thanks for adding all that content and not spending those thousands of valuable man hours removing things and playing with numbers

>he never Did stuff!

Last I saw they were on the AI page.

Surfer got abused in every round he played in the last purge, he didn't ghost
Just check the archive, there are greentexts