/mmog/ - MMO General

Time is a flat circle edition:

This general is for discussing new, old, and upcoming MMOs, or MMOs with populations that are too small to sustain their own generals. If you are on one of these forgotten/niche games, looking for a guild, or friends, or just want to know the state of the game, ask here!

MOs with documented MMO aspects are also welcome here, such as games like ARK, and Dark and Light.

Card games like Elder Scrolls Legends, Krosmaga, Duelyst and Faeria are also welcome to discuss here.

We have a game of the week that we all try to play together! This week we have: Play NovaRO with ME~!

We currently have a guild on Wakfu (Remington) and Archeage (Reckoning) ask for an invitation on this general! NovaRO may be starting one if it survives a week in our hearts (looking grim.)

>Recommendations
pastebin.com/4ykaqgvu (embed)
>Game databases
mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm
mmobomb.com/games/

>Popular foreign MMOs & MMOs in development
pastebin.com/iALuQdht (embed)

>Popular upcoming MMOs
Bless: bless.aeriagames.com/
Dark and Light: playdnl.com/
Albion Online: albiononline.com/en/home
Ashes of Creation:
ashesofcreation.com

Previous thread: graveyard tags: mabinogi, wakfu, dfo, maplestory, ragnarok, vindictus, lodoss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JFBUJ6kNl28
dfoneople.com/news/patch-notes/view/Scheduled-maintenance-Apr-25,-2017
dfoneople.com/news/events/view/Honey-Time-Apr-2017
dfoneople.com/news/events/view/Around-the-Arad-Continent-in-35-Days
dfoneople.com/news/events/view/The-Hundredth-Floor
dfoneople.com/news/events/view/5-Week-Attendance-One-More-Time
dfoneople.com/news/notices/view/Weekly-Challenge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Comfy MMO music to pass the time:

Still one of my favorites

youtube.com/watch?v=JFBUJ6kNl28

dfoneople.com/news/patch-notes/view/Scheduled-maintenance-Apr-25,-2017

Wakfu - recommended gear sets for a 75 fire/water Panda? I've got 10 AP covered, just need to upgrade from my old Golden Scara/Lunar combo, which I was using to maintain 10 AP until I got to equip my Thork's at 75.

I'm likely just going to farm for Hurl, but any alternatives would be greatly appreciated.

Asked a few threads back but forgot to check the answers after the first hour of waiting for replies.

>2 (TWO) level up tickets in honey time
>after one of the better leveling events ends
um dfotards???

On what server are you playing user?

Remington

Do you want to join the guild user? You may get more help there. The gear you have atm is pretty low cost, apparently you aren't doing many dungeons.

I have 500k on me, there's just nothing I want to buy actually on the market. My current gear is low cost because I haven't felt the need to upgrade as I literally never get hit in combat.
Also, just returned to the game after like three years, so I'm not really looking to join a community as I don't even know if I'll stay. I'm just here to ask questions

Anyone here play EverQuest? I've never played it, but the promise of over 700 zones sounds pretty nice.

Any news on Lost Ark or is it still vaporware?

dfoneople.com/news/events/view/Honey-Time-Apr-2017
dfoneople.com/news/events/view/Around-the-Arad-Continent-in-35-Days
dfoneople.com/news/events/view/The-Hundredth-Floor
dfoneople.com/news/events/view/5-Week-Attendance-One-More-Time
dfoneople.com/news/notices/view/Weekly-Challenge

/dfog/ is finally kill?

Better wait for DFO2 now user. Game is kill.

Is there someone you PM to join the Remington guild. Is it some erpshit guild

You leave your name, we invite you. The guild's name is Shiny Chariot. Sadly, no ERP.

How many people are active?

DED

Is Ruairi dead?

THIS IS DED

>Name is already in use.
>Name is already in use.
>Name is already in use.
>Name is already in use.
>Name is already in use.

I wish I could fucking strangle this game.

Why don't more MMOs use a system where the character can have a separate display name that doesn't have to be unique?

GIT GUD at making names bud.

SO MUCH DED IN THIS LAND ADVENTURER.

What MMO has the most calm, collected, and polite community?

delete this thread