NA: twitter.com/BlizzardCS
EU: twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN

OLD THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

wow.gameinfo.io/invasions
discord.me/wowg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

time to see the same fucking memes spammed for the first 500 posts

Why does Mylune have cum dripping off her ears?

Wotlk > BC > Vanilla > Cata > MoP > WoD > Legion

>screamer enrages

interesting

>2v2 as rogue with r druid against faggot demon queer and holy faggot paladin
>try my hardest to give the best performance
>in a long and hard fight manage it to kill the paladin just to see the demon hunter 1v2'ing

>- 0/1 [name] slain.

She'll do ANYTHING to save the cute little animals of the forest.

>My FPS dropped a bit

Well it's good to know that when i raid eventually i should lower my settings to 5 so i stay at a solid 60 FPS just to be safe.

King's honor friend

Post >yfw your class

Wotlk>Mop>Legion>BC>Vanilla>WOD

Is it just me or has everyone and their grandma got a Spectral Tiger now?

I see Spectral Tigers more than many other mounts now.

is /xivg/ laughing at us, bro?

wow.gameinfo.io/invasions

Add this to the OP yes?

nah xivg is too busy fapping at their pedobait/furry characters to give a shit about our dying game

Haven't played WoW or any video games for that matter since BC
Worth playing it again?

I WANT TO HUG MYLUNE AND SAVE LOTS OF CUTE ANIMALS WITH HER

What was the bargain between Helya and Sylvanas? What the fuck even happened to Sylvanas?

Mylune is cute.

How many Anons have quit the game?
Regret the decision at all?

I don't regret it one bit, sure I get the cravings to play every now and again but I vent it with other games, I managed to finally play and beat some of the games that I have been piling up in my to do list - feels pretty good not having to be locked down to WoW anymore.

Just beat DOOM and it was amazing, although the ending was a little lack luster for me.

Fuck
Breed
Abominations

>use my boost on a monk with the aim to make it another healer
>instead fall in love with WW
How is WW looking right now?

i would be happier if i could play wow anytime i feel like it instead of being forced to play since i pay

i don't give a fuck about what the edgy shit-on-everything faggots of this general say, i haven't had this fun with wow since wotlk tbqh

not unless you like Diablo levels of RNG in an MMORPG

>i haven't had this fun with wow since wotlk tbqh
The game has a lot of problems but I'm having a lot of fun and don't regret coming back after leaving in WoD.

Helya gave Sylvanas some gay lamp she wagged at Eyir to subjugate her in exchange for ??? (probably souls, or help fucking with Odyn). I quit raiding a few months ago so if there was any light shed on that plotline, I haven't seen it.

I am convinced the people who complain about rng only play once a week and just do emissaries

I completely agree, would also help if I didn't have a full time job on top of a girlfriend.

Getting the absolute piss nerfed out of it in the next patch along with Brewmaster and MW.

Monk is heading for dark days.

fuckin nigger

they've been duped to hell and back and there's still a solid supply of physical codes

Pretty much identical situation and agreed.

Post lewd fempandas plz

there wasn't, no mention of Sylvanas anywhere after questing is done

well save for her screaming in your ear about greymane forces

Just listened to one black man call another a fucking nigger and then they argued for almost 2 hours all while playing THE world of warcraft!!!!

Hello boys!

...Fuck

Sorry user, just tell you're self that I am a lying faggot, might make you feel better.

>640 legionfall rep from flying
>only a shitty pet battle WQ up I can't do

just fuck my shit up senpai

World of Warcraft was a mistake

Sounds fair, although I would personally put it as WotLK > MoP >= BC > Vanilla > Legion >= WoD.

I put Legion as >= WoD because the content is great but they made all the classes garbage.

nice

How do I become a better Frost Death Knight?

Play sub

how the fuck can you not be a good frost DK, you literally can't get a more simple spec than that

Just build a decent pet battle team. One of the greatest pets in game is the Anubisath Idol from AQ40, that little guy is a fucking shitwrecker. There's some others you can use for general battling like the Unborn Valkyr and the Gilnean Raven that are also really good.

At the point I'm at, I just keep my main 3 pet team. I haven't even had to change out a pet yet to do any WQs since I got to the Broken Isles.

l@ds

outlaw rogue, arcane mage, or prot paladin

Would you play fem tauren if they looked like this?

Could you just cave my head in with a candle stick?

Finish this sentence:

I want to ______ Mylune's _______.

the worst thing about furries is they're all convinced their fetish is an awesome thing to be proud of

at least foot fetishists know they're deviant weirdos

When you fight Gul'dan as a Horde character, he implies that Sylvanas is working for the Legion and may have taken over Helya's role as queen of Helheim somehow

Returning player; are these enchantments I'm seeing on the AH all there is nowadays? Are sockets the primary way of upgrading items now?

can i get banned if i keep saying oy vey and goyim?

but it is

it's a total upgrade

keep being a pleb

Help save
Animal friends

>know wotlk trimmed a bunch of stuff and made the game easier
>still love it to death anyway because I played the everloving shit out of 3 and the frozen throne as a kid

the whole reason I play a demon hunter is because illidan was my fave night elf hero too

Shove my head in
Shit filled donut

alliance or horde on WRA if i want to RP

>DK should have been a wotlk only class
>Blizzard should have added a third faction

It's kind of amazing how many leveling guides don't mention some of the little things I've noticed while getting multiple alts.

Shit like, did you know that the daily quests give you a shitload of exp, no matter what they are? That means every pet battling world quest, even the ones against the shitty low level guys, will give you a sizable chunk of exp. Great for blowing through those annoying levels, especially when you have flying.

Also people don't seem to understand how good some heroics are. I'm specifically talking about TBC, WOTLK and Cata heroics. All of them are surprisingly good exp, and you can do them for a number of levels. By the time you outlevel them by a level or two you can practically solo them. Especially if you can tank or heal (or better yet get a group) then you can BLAST through levels 70-76, 80-83 and 85-88 like this.

Then there's archaeology. If you really hate questing through Cata and Pandaria content, then you may be in luck. Archaeology for some reason gives a lot more exp at levels 80-89 than at any other level. When I level DPS characters I usually buy 280 flying and gather archaeology stuff between dungeons to maximize my exp.

Minor hint, but if you're relatively sure of yourself then soloing BRD is a great way to level from your mid 50s to 60 or so. The mobs give a shitload of exp when you're solo, and if you're a good enough tank or dps then you can easily solo the place alone with or without some heirlooms.

If I can think of some others I'll post 'em. Any tips from you guys you don't hear thrown around much?

someone to
clean up her poop

THATS FUCKING DISGUSTING

>blizz never followed through with the original way of converting your character into a DK because people would get angry

crawl inside of
ass

if i dont get both glaives by the time this raid comes out

ill never be able to mog them?

the dungeon quests in the slave pens are worth 2x more reward xp than every other dungeon quest in the game for some reason

There are so many neat things blizzard never followed through with because of player backlash. Like forsaken being undead instead of humanoids.

Suck
Equine cock

>when Bolvar goes rogue and starts Scourging people, player DKs are going to be forced to fight him
It's not fucking fair bros

Is DH fun

*Tips fedora

>every class gets an artifact weapon at the beginning of legion
>every class gets an artifact piece of armor at the end before fighting sargeras
>DKs get the helm of domination

post you're challenge weapon

/wowg/ flex this saturday! US-Horde side like it's always been, starting at 8pm cst. We will try normal mode this week and if things go well we might move to heroic. Everyone is invited! Minimum ilvl should be at least 850. Invites go out at 7:45. Add Froo#1664 for details and invite.
We will be using discord for voice but it's not required. discord.me/wowg

>male drenai
>monk
>actually questing and not being in a dungeon

>havoc
do you like going fast

>vengeance
have you ever wanted to be a porcupine who constantly heals himself and breathes fire

You dont hang out with a lot of Veeky Forums furs, do you. Different breed, my friend. Check out /trash/ sometime.

I usually just use the instant complete from order hall.

>calling down artillery fire on a pet master because you don't want to play pokemon

illidari as fuck

I'm a paladin. I just send out the boys to do it for me.

This
I've never actually fought a BS pet battle, but I did the WQ for them every day until I had flying

See in my mind, one of the Illidari just comes down with his own pets and beats the pet master.

Or a paladin, whatever.

Though the idea of four paladins coming by to rough up some guy and his pokemon does make me laugh.

this is what the Tauren females canonically look like

the in-game model is fanfiction

is it true tauren females take male companions and force them to refer to them as mommy

It is now.

>implying they need to force them

I bet its fucking Kayn

How to get a single blood of sargeras quickly on an alt to make a gem, there is not a single WQ that gives a blood on my map -_-

>Nathanos fucked prime Sylvanas
>probably fucks dead Sylvanas as well
lucky guy