Hentai Games General /hgg/

H-Games General #930

horny oni edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of 2D/3D H-Games/ Eroge/ Nukige/ Hentai RPG/ Hentai Action Games. Some popular games like Corruption of Champions (CoC), Rance/Alicesoft, Monster Girl Quest, and the Klub17 (search on /t/), have their own generals already, so please post about them there instead!

Due to the demise of /vhg/, Violated Heroine is welcome to be discussed here.

INSTALL ALL RPG MAKER RUN TIME PACKAGES (RTP) IF YOU PLAN TO PLAY RPG MAKER GAMES, AND STOP COMING HERE BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE WRONG ONE INSTALLED.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT.

Use web OCR to get kanji of error messages:
newocr.com/
i2ocr.com/free-online-japanese-ocr

Please pay your respects to our matron saint, Julie d'Aubigny.

>If you have to ask, it's not translated.

>Please REPORT and IGNORE blatant shitposting

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE (READ BEFORE POSTING):
pastebin.com/AysLkV9K

>Machine Translation Guide:
pastebin.com/i6k9krCP

>Recommended Games:
pastebin.com/8hPUL7qC

>/hgg/ Nukige Catalog:
pastebin.com/N9vKYre6

>/hgg/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/yjgK7yK4

>VH Pastebin:
pastebin.com/Jm3Wrucc

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

bishop.gr.jp/products/kj/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=944753
silkyssakura.jp/game/bishimai/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=943911
pin-point.biz/27_wdgr/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=952345
hs-crowd.co.jp/anim/product/pro_pc/pc051/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=946937
digitalcute.com/digitalcute/detective7/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=932225
eukleia.co.jp/eushully/eu018.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=939096
lusterise.nexton-net.jp/product/exs-tia_a/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=949513
waffle1999.com/game/71rinzin/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=940489
hadashi.product.co.jp/koyomi/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=923158
lune-soft.jp/game/14471
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=954824
kisskiss.tv/cm3d2/plus3/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=940410
pastebin.com/qZQGcmxX
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2230689
lune-soft.jp/game/13912
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=939097
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2280876
orcsoft.jp/orc010/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=949877
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2296462
youtube.com/watch?v=IWXWu4SXiws
twitter.com/tonov3/status/852199225106595840
vndb.org/v11717,
vndb.org/v17991
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Games pending release:

>[BISHOP] 課外授業 -私立白麗女子学園- - 2017/04/28
bishop.gr.jp/products/kj/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=944753

>[シルキーズSAKURA] 堕とされた美姉妹 - 2017/04/28
silkyssakura.jp/game/bishimai/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=943911

>[ピンポイント] 王女&女騎士Wド下品露出~恥辱の見世物奴隷~ - 2017/04/28
pin-point.biz/27_wdgr/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=952345

>[ANIM.teamMM] 妻の肉穴にホームステイするマッチョ留学生- 2017/05/26
hs-crowd.co.jp/anim/product/pro_pc/pc051/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=946937

>[Digital Cute] タンテイセブン - 2017/05/26
digitalcute.com/digitalcute/detective7/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=932225

>[エウシュリー] 天結いキャッスルマイスター - 2017/05/26
eukleia.co.jp/eushully/eu018.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=939096

>[Lusterise] 光翼戦姫エクスティアA - 2017/05/26
lusterise.nexton-net.jp/product/exs-tia_a/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=949513

>[WAFFLE] 隣人に壊されていく俺の妻 - 2017/05/26
waffle1999.com/game/71rinzin/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=940489

>[裸足少女] 新妻こよみ - 2017/07/28
hadashi.product.co.jp/koyomi/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=923158

>[BEe Light] おいでよ!水龍敬ランド ~家族とスケベなテーマパーク!~ - 2017/07/28
lune-soft.jp/game/14471
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=954824

Games recently released:

>[KISS] カスタムメイド3D2+ ACT.3 - 2017/01/27
kisskiss.tv/cm3d2/plus3/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=940410
Pastebin: pastebin.com/qZQGcmxX
Download: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2230689

>[ルネ] ようこそ! スケベエルフの森へ - 2017/03/31
lune-soft.jp/game/13912
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=939097
Download: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2280876

>[ORCSOFT] 妻が綺麗になったワケ - 2017/04/21
orcsoft.jp/orc010/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=949877
Download: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2296462

anal on loli

MILF impregnation a best.

onee-sans

Gyaru.

But that's an idolmaster

The future is here and I don't want to be a part of it.
youtube.com/watch?v=IWXWu4SXiws

and?

Stop fapping to NTR

make me

Don't test me faggot

You gonna have to NTR my away from my fetish user

no

where do i get honey select?
and is it even worth downloading and playing?

Are any Patreon western games worth supporting? looking at all the options they seem to be scams.

and no not really, maybe heavenstudios if you really like rpgmaker game and have disposable income that you don't care for

>My pic on the OP.

BASED.

You don't really play Honey Select to begin with. It's basically just a posing studio and then storyless sex scenes.

I need help finding this Emperor Penguin mod

twitter.com/tonov3/status/852199225106595840

Her skin makes her seem ill

Considering MK3 was shit and 4 was mediocre, I'd rather they bring Kagami do to something else, or not bring him at all.
But Kagami will probably work on TABA drawing worse and worse art until he dies of overwork or something. Isn't he in his 40s or 50s already?

MK3 had too many bombshell babes to be shit.

I just can't get into the artstyle. I understand the features that are trying to be presented, but it just does nothing for me.

I think the problem is that it had waifus instead of girls to corrupt.

Its my favorite so its definitely not shit

It's probably because I lowered the overall brightness.

Not only what said but the game also is unfocused as fuck. It was like Bishop wasn't sure if they wanted to do a vanilla game (something they've done several times before, no problem there) or something similar to their more popular games, got on a middle ground that pleases almost no one, slapped their most popular series' name on it and throwed the stupidest plot they ever done in the mix.

MK4 does a good job of conciliating MK3 tamer but not quite vanilla style with the series identity, but it still reminds me of MK3 way too much to be that enjoyable to me.

>got on a middle ground that pleases almost no one
>One of the best selling BISHOP games.

Suree you could argue expectations from previous games but there had surely been reviews to tell of the game shortcomings.

It pleased few in their fanbase, at least. Selling well doesn't mean much when people bought it before playing, and it carries their most popular series' and Kagami's names

Almost no review will try to say it's horrible because production values like art and sound quality are very high, but I do see a lot of disappointment with it.

>Almost no review will try to say it's horrible because production values like art and sound quality are very high
Are you sure? I take it they would rate games based o story, art and voice work.

Is there any site that stores eroges reviews?

It didn't place as high as many of their previous games in the Getchu rankings, so unless there's a hard sales number I don't see where people get this "one of the best selling" claim.

It did well for sure but I don't know if it's as best selling as people say.

If anything else, KnK and MK4 were both rated higher and won polls/awards, at least, don't remember if MK3 also did. Bishop's own site doesn't show if it did, at least, while the aforementioned game and Chijoku no Seifuku have this information there. If so that would mean people were clearly more pleased with those games than with MK3.

KnK was the one that won the award (Placed like #14 while MK4 was like 20+ or so)

Not that I know. There is erogegamescape but it's not an aggregator I think, people just rate and comment there. You can find reviews by googling, there's a lot of specialized sites just like with regular videogames.

And the things is, art and voicework in MK3 is very good, so the game isn't rated poorly. I don't like that game and I think giving it anything less than 7 or 6,5 would be unfair.

There are reviews that complain about lack of more varied plays or that its a quality nukige but not the same vein as the previous entries in the series, but the bulk of complaint I've seen is from fans discussing, not reviews written at the time.

>tfw your favorite fetishes and girls are from Ura Kyoushi and KnK yet you like the student on teacher dynamic more than the teacher on student dynamic
My ideal Bishop game would be an Ura Kyoushi that had mostly teachers instead of students as heroines.

I'm honestly surprised they haven't done that yet. Or at least give people the option in their newer titles, kind of like how they gave you the option to always have the characters sprites down to their bra or whatever those options were

KnK was the highest placed non-moege in that poll, if I'm not mistaken.
I do remember MK4 winning some other thing but I can't find anything about it, might have misremembering or it's a really minor thing.

>I think giving it anything less than 7 or 6,5 would be unfair.

I hate voting on a ten point system -- most people just vote sevens for what would essentially be the same thing as saying a 3/5.

Depending on your fetishes the first two Mesu Kyoushi could offer something close to that, but not quite.

I really want them to make another game with mature women as well. It's been two years since Chijoku no Seifuku already, and Shura no Chikandou doesn't really count.

I agree. But I did keep in mind that 7 is above average, f it were a 5 star rating I think bellow 3 would be unfair.
And I understand why other people would rate MK3 much higher, it's just that for me and from what I've observed of both western and nip fans the game failed to meet expectations. Not because expectations were too high but because the game was something completely different.

I like when that feature offers the option of having the girl lift her skirt or show her breasts. Then I pretent it's a rule they have to follow when alone with the MC. But I think the way the other options where they are just stripped down breaks the immersion a bit.

I want a BISHOP game were the protag is a principal and he has all the girls of his school corrupted.

Make it like Sansha Mendan taking Narumi&Hatsune as inspiration were there are three new transfer students from diferent grades and the protag uses his favorite three teacher slaves to bond with the new girls just to use it to his advantage and rape them.

I think having the whole school being the protag thing will help to build an atmosphere of helplesness like how it was in Manin Densha 1.

The girls scenes could usually include the teacher that girl bonded with to support the protag.

Man it sucks to have eroge ideas and no way to make them a reality.

That does sound interesting. One of Kazuha's endings in Kuro no Kyoushitsu was basically that, but only a classroom instead of the whole school (plus it's just the epilogue not the focus of the route), and that game did flirt with this idea as the school principal was the MC's slave and essentialy built the school to be his hunting grownds.

>Man it sucks to have eroge ideas and no way to make them a reality.
I know the feeling.
One scenario I want Bishop or any other company that does mindbreak/slave-making to do is an office-themed game.
Make the protagonist a salaryman or other low position in an office and the girls to target be the stric boss, her secretary. a bright intern fresh out of college, a coworker who acts pleasant but is a bitch, and some girl with other theme for variety, like a blue-collar contractor girl or the clerk at a nearby cafe the protagonist frequents.

>Man it sucks to have eroge ideas and no way to make them a reality.
Move to Japan and talk to the Bishop guys about your ideas, i bet they're pretty desperate now that they're running out of money desu

Is anyone still adding cards to the TABA viewer? The new Shiranui looks great

Yeah, thats where i took "inspiration" from. Also if i remember well that was MC initial goa, to make the entire school his thing.

Thats also an scenario i was thinking though maybe the setting hits too close to heart.

Would be neat more variety given we already got like 3 gym teacher protags already.

Would still need to learn jap. If i ever win the lotery i would probably help fund my desired game.

i like cute mom and sister netorare

I'm still working on the CG/Card collection. I believe the Viewer is still being worked on by another person.

I'll never get over the fact that Hana Hook is a middle-aged woman.

that fact just makes my dick even harder

Pin-point has it, but separated in two games

What's the daughter one? I assume the mother one is vndb.org/v11717, or is there another one?

>what if it's your mom and/or sister?

>mom or sister netorare
It isn't netorare when they aren't even in a relationship, lad. It is no different than them having a boyfriend/fuck-buddy that you don't approve of.

Sansha Mendan if you ccorrupt both but you choose one of them for their route.

Someone seducing your mom/sister and getting them addicted to cock to the point where they don't care about you anymore is pretty similar. Especially if it's something like an imouto who was craving incest.

>Especially if it's something like an imouto who was craving incest.
So, she was cured?

I've seen netorare and netori used to describe a mom or sister being taken away from a male kid several times in games' official japanese pages, so I think it does count.

Rheinngames kept pumping updates for their previous project at a pretty impressive rate. They even FINISHED a game! A FINISHED Patreon game!

That said, they've been working on their new game with no public build for a very, very, very long time now. So are they a scam now? At least, I wouldn't pledge until they publish a build and show that they will update that too at a steady pace again.

I like this guy.

Is she best girl? Worth installing 3GBs for? I don't find the other girls that attractive, sadly.

All of the girls are actually pretty good. Just like with Aku no Onna 1 (In my Opinion)

>best girl
That would be Gretel.

I dunno.

I liked all except Margareth and Momoka somewhat.

For favorite im torn between Yasura and Shurahime.

>not finding Gretel attractive
I mean nobody is as good as Selena and Efanatika were but all the Aku 2 girls are still good

I like the way you think.

I liked Gretel the most. Didn't really like the sequel that much, though.

I'd rather have the MC rape his own mother that 'betrayed' him.

Any eroge like this premise?

That one Cattleya game.

She needs to call him master then.

Does anyone even play Honey Select anymore
>Tfw uninstalled AA2 because I thought it was supposed to be an even better version of it

It's fun once in a while since it looks pretty nice but mostly I stick to CM3D2. HS is a bit limited but it and SBPR have hopefully set some ground for them to work with on AG4.

the majority of NTR is vanilla if you delete the intro

I uninstalled it a week or two ago after not playing it in ages. If the update with group sex positions gets good response here maybe I'll reinstall it.

This one? vndb.org/v17991 It's the only one with rape and blood related mother tag in it, but I'm not sure if he rapes her because of his mother 'betrayed' him. Care to elaborate, please?

First 3/4 of the game you play as MC who bangs his mom, his teacher, his aunt, and his best friend's mom.

Last 1/4 you play as MC's best friend who finds out that MC is banging his mom, enacts elaborate revenge plot on MC, then bang his mom himself.

Shouldn't that have an NTR tag then

>adultery

I mean the part where the first MC gets cucked

What does he care? He's still banging his own mom, teacher, and aunt.

Oh, the way you phrased it I thought you meant that the MC's friend's revenge plan involved banging the original MC's mom.

No, MC's friend only bangs his own mother. And she's a gigantic whore anyways.

Where does the revenge come into play then if all he does is get his own mom back

>First 3/4 of the game
Shit, I'm not sure if I want to slog through 3/4 of the game just for that one scene, but its only ~800mb anyway, I'll check it out.

Few question though: Is the scene hides behind an unlockable route? Does the mother like the rape from the start or not? I'm fine with the mother slowly fall for her own son's dick as the rape goes on, but from the way you described her as a gigantic whore, I imagined the scene would be her desiring being raped by her own son from the start instead of the 'I'll fuck anyone but I won't commit incest with my own son' variant.

He gets his friend suspended from school or something, I don't really remember

>Few question though: Is the scene hides behind an unlockable route?

Yes.

> I imagined the scene would be her desiring being raped by her own son from the start instead of the 'I'll fuck anyone but I won't commit incest with my own son' variant.

It's the latter

>Spooky pregnant school OVA in 4 days
S-surely this means sequel soon right

Sold. Thanks. Mind giving me a heads up on how many routes do I have to slog through before I can unlock the friend scene with his mother?

I'm not sure, to be honest. It's either complete all the routes or do the friend's mother's route, I wouldn't know because I did her route last anyways and it unlocked once I'd done it. And it is a proper route, there's like a dozen scenes.

Got it, thanks.

*Geralt

goodnight

My sleep schedule's so fucked right now.

NEET problems, must be nice.

>Wake up at 12 am , my head hurts
>Wake up at 8 am , feel like shit the whole day
>Doesnt matter when i wake up, cant get sleep until 4 am
FUCK YOU.

I know that feel. Whenever I try to fix it, it ends up getting a lot worse. At least now I can sleep from 7am to 4pm without waking up at least 3 times for no reason.

>CoC
>every dungeon before let me leave or just let me end my nightmare as a bad end
>salamander girl asks me to join her on dungeon
>cool can't be that hard
>have to face several level 18 hordes while I'm level 11
>can't back out
>last save was fucking forever ago

What do?

Take the easy way out, cheat

How?

I thought the Inyouchuu remake was this month, fuck me

Ootsu being autistic on twitter is honestly getting to be moe at this point. He's really like one of us.
>going on lengthy analysis of expressions in these tachie

Is there any big pack for CM3D2, or any plans for a gold release in the next year?

I can't be bothered downloading 80 different files from different sites and then hoping they all install properly without conflicts.

Nope. Update to the latest version, install all the dlc, run game and fap.
Dongfire has a tool to merge dlc installers though, can't be bothered to look for it myself again but skim the forum threads.