ITT

>ITT
Historical ""villains"" that did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DTyLW3F6W44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sorry I cannot post an image but my prophet Mohammed did nothing wrong

Willy
He didnt want the war he just got cucked by his generals and was reduced to a mere symbol.

Literally nothing.

>heavily promoted and executed operation that didn't do horse shit
Wasting your country's resources is something wrong

god damnit Veeky Forums. Never change lol

Have we reached post-irony? The post you replied to is one of the oldest, and subsequently unfunny, """"jokes"""" on this godforsaken website.

dude hitler jokes lmao

name one thing hitler did wrong besides invade Russia

Outdated. That's just pre-irony and irony. We've reached post-irony, friendo.

his 'costume' makes him look like Flash Gordon character

Flash aaaahhhhh

Cecil Rhodes.

Destroy European civilization and let the Americans in

>gay
>white

he's literally satan

Didn't he date Taylor Swift?

that's pretty bad

EPIC HAHAHAHA BROO

I just came from funnyjunk and WHAT THE FU** Haha!!

I didn’t care for the hull genocide and racist stuff.

My niga Bismarck

those coats r so fab. where r they now, hanging in some collector's closet?

they actually look pretty similar

is he Lincoln's evil twin?

Hitl- Almost got me. You almost did! I would say Cortez. I am currently studying Aztec and Spain but from what I can see Aztec's religious sacarfices and barbaric nature was a threat to colonists. You just need to look out for your own people.

Actually Castro lied a lot and was ruthless with his executions. He broke his promise to not be a dictator and arrested Cubans who claimed he was a commie. Im Cuban btw

Its funny how people always forget that he was right
He whipped up some shit and it was to an extent a witch hunt, but people forget the part where there were actual witches

This
Aztec fucking shits got what was coming to them

he got chopped in half by a twink. that was a mistake

its not illegal to be a communist you fascist fucktard. he didn't discover a single soviet agent. all he did was ruin peoples lives for kicks since he was too timid for sex

what colonists?

Put down the crack pipe.

Martin Luther

Your big dude lol

He prevented a counter revolution by reactionary and revisionist forces.

His only mistake was not liquidating the entire inmate population.

>Jefferson Davis
>Villain

lol no

Davis and Lincoln were actually born less than 100 miles from each so they could've been cousins.

Robert Clive

Cecil Rhodes

George III

Charles I

Not him, but Harris's strategic bombing strategy was pretty bad. He fundamentally wanted to do Trenchard style terror bombing. He was convinced until a bit after D-Day that his bombers would completely obviate the need for ground offensives, and that if he blew up enough buildings in Berlin, Hitler's government would collapse.

He didn't even want to do economic bombing like striking at oil, or any other strategically vital resource, that was "panacea selling" and tantamount to idiocy. He opposed things like the Oil Plan and the Transport plan, both huge bombing successes, because in his mind they distracted from trying to flatten every worker's home in Germany, which was the better way to do things.

His plans put into action were enormously wasteful. Were they completely useless? No, but they could have been far, far more effective than they were.

after the fall of the USSR declassified documents from soviet intelligence showed his witch hunts didn't actually reveal a single KGB agent and infact made it easier for them by giving agents a blueprint of what kind of behavior to avoid.

Blitz.

Michael Collins. He would have taken the counties back after the treaty if not for De Valera.

What's wrong with retaliation?

>the icon of war-mongering for monetary gain

Eat shit

I wish I knew. The world would be a better place if greatcoats were still a thing

Objectively False, read literally anything by John Earl Haynes, the head archivist for 20th century political history for the National Manuscript Archive. Out of those named by McCarthy, 9 were dead to rights and another 100 were tied closely enough to have been named security risks at the very least. McCarthy was shooting roughly .500

I don't understand why people hate the guy, he ended segregation, restablished native american relations, ended the Vietnam war, and installed affirmative action.

destroy a potential golden age

t. commieboo.

fuck off to your gulag pinko faggot. America was in a mexican standoff with nukes, so sorry McCarthy brought down the hammer of justice on a bunch of upper class hollywood liberal LARPers who were willing to put Americas interest at risk because they liked flirting with some god awful hivemind ideology that absolves them of their rich guilt.

>Veeky Forums then
do u liek mudkipz over 9000 kekekekekeke

>Veeky Forums after
>le xd xdxdxd le LULZ LE REDDIT meme arrows

>Veeky Forums now
>>hitler did nothing wrong
>>>if he did this and that hitler would've won ww2
>person stalwartly and seriously defending hitlers motives
>>>>implying

Spain in general was very much demonized in history by propaganda.

>your rights end where my feelings begin :(

The colonists who were going to settle down in Mexcio(from spain) of course. If Aztecs were still alive the Colonist who settle down would be killed.

kys

So noone was in danger until Spain decided to take their land? Ok nice argument you fucking moron

He did do one thing wrong, and that was drinking too much raki and dying because of it ;_;

its nothing about feelings you obtuse retard and everything to do with a real practicality. No, you cant dick ride the enemy in a time of high nuclear tensions.

Perspective

SRBED

youtube.com/watch?v=DTyLW3F6W44

XDs were never unironically tolerated. They've always been ironic

100% fact

That's not irony, guy on the right is being post ironic.

Irony would be pictured enjoying the joke. Ironically.
Guy on the right might actually be post-post ironic...

>tfw hitler is a better artist than me

Only the eternal anglo considers him a villaib

A good amongst men

>Porfirio Diaz

Reminder that Wirz should have starved every last one of Sherman's thugs to death.

The full quote, or what is thought to be his personal saying since he's remarked it on several occasions, seems to mean opposite of what Southerners seem to think.

Killed at least 300,000 innocent Jews.

I mean... Yea he was just doing what emperors do... But he wasn't a fucking saint because it took him an assload of time to capture an under manned, under funded city which had crumbling defense.
Its actually a bit pathetic it took him as long as it did. They suffered alot of losses too.

it's goat aestetics

>Aztecs where genocidal
>so let's genocide them and destroy their cities and culture XD

>come to Earth to die for the humans' sins
>crazy Pharisees hate you
>crazy Romans hate you
>one of your 12 apostles gets involved in a conspiracy to kill you and you know it
>get sold for 30 silver pieces
>die a slow, agonizing, and, on the surface, shameful public death
>you still know it was all prophecy and it was the only way
>ascend back to Heaven
>leave behind an undying legacy
>almost immediately, your followers are persecuted, the newly formed religion is quashed
>Pharisees and your worst enemy, Satan, somehow convince the Romans to make up some dumb ass shit about you and your dad
>this plunges the world into eternal darkness for 2000 years
>2016 CE
>more and more people deny you and your dad even exist

JUST

keked

The Hitler did nothing wrong meme is old man I don't know when you got here but that goes pretty far back well before the mountain dew thing
Oh muhshugina that's too low of a numbah whatta you some kinda anti Semite nevah fahget muh six brilliant
Agreed
Agreed

I would add the founding fathers in this list especially the shit they get from the left nowadays. They laid the framework to legally free all men and many were vehemently against the institution of slavery but couldn't do shit about it do to the political needs of the time, or creating the union and defeating Brits.