/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #294

"Myroid Highlight: Anise" edition

Last Thread: >The most discussed apps/games are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Dream Boyfriend/Hoshikare, and Animal Boyfriend/Gijin Kareshi, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>We generally discuss dress-up/simulator games and smartphone/cellphone apps for waifus or husbandos.
>Occasionally discussed games include Fairy Doll, Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but moving on to the next chapter of your life is always hard..

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (includes spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links-
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
DB: dream-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Boyfriend_Wikia
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki

>JP Wiki links-
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/
DB: wikiwiki.jp/hosikaredays/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers-
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/k12rhyjhezl3285/MCC_Combined_Viewer.html?dl=0
DG: mediafire.com/file/t8wdo3804php94w/DGCreator_v1_01_01.html
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/liwskd0ogtesep8/FD_Expression_Viewer.html?dl=0

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump-
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader)-
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/147QTAusDVbgM6dCoNcBuTKF_xO-qJtE-k8hRYYlfnNY/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying moving on from Wonderland is anything but a relief

I'm ready for school teachers and Fallen Princess gachas

Well, something is hard, but I think it's my dick.

You forgot her wings. All of those clusterfuck ears, wings and etc accessories on his girls are permanent if I assume correctly.

DG Anise was wingless, before I jumped that ship.
I'll admit I like hybrids and angels/demons.

So does this mean she's legal now

Bump

>already ded
Myroids are old and busted.

Maintenance's fault

Accept it. DG kept the thread alive.

I am sure it was wonderland.

LITERAL COWTITS

A rich and creamy milk maid, they say.

MCC's up.

I wish they didn't add the leg if they were gonna draw it broken anyway.

>The teacher looks a little busy. I have to tell everyone they should use the opportunity to study.

Diligent, please, this is too diligent.

I want to have some venereal school days with Miyu-sensei!

Well, can't unsee it now. I suppose those who get it can always try to hide it behind something.

Those are some curves. Nice to see they're trying to branch out from the same old body shapes.

>Have to go all in on two events
Fug

Reminder that you have enough time to go through two girls' routes before the reset, but you can only view one girl's final scene per loop. JP had enough time to do roughly three loops. We might have more, haven't checked.

YOOOOO this has to be the biggest and bounciest MR I've ever seen.

That's not particularly bouncy compared to previous MRs, is it? I vaguely remember some smaller ones moving similar amounts.

It may be an illusion caused from the huge size and the tits having sagging weight rather than just being two spheres they often draw. Either way it's definitely one of the biggest tits they've drawn, better shape than MCC's cowtits from the farm event.

Good night /mkg/~

They shouldn't be letting this happen

LEWD

That never happens to me. Post more when it happens, it's interesting to see the base layers.

For most outfits it's just a piece of the accessory that's missing.

The way you trigger it is switch too fast. Then something else to get rid of the black screen they put to cover up the abominations before they're done morphing into your current girl. I think just switching too fast is enough but it's been a long time since I tried.

Time to report AMB to Google and Apple for illicit adult content! You've jewed my for the last time, AMB!

For me it seems to happen whenever I change an item on a girl with an MR outfit.
I takes some time to load the first time or it fails to load altogether and I have to clear the image cache.

Really? I feel like even some of the more exposed ones hardly have any. The ones I have anyway. The only other notable one I can remember is when Colors posted the Temptation of Lust outfit from the NP gacha.

It's the same bounce, but the tits are huge.

The EC is the only good outfit.

Bump

Much like the papers I was holding mere moments ago, my heart was also fluttering.

It as like any other day, I had to fill out the same form five times to hand out to my four different bosses and keep a personal copy in case any of them misplaced theirs. Suddenly a vision walked in, he must have been a new intern they had just hired, but he carried himself with a confidence I doubt even the CEO could muster. His suit said formal, but his manner said casual and I felt my heart jam in my chest much like our section's copier did whenever it was 10 minutes to lunch.

These disembodied legs and arms are the creepiest shit.

These are some damn fine legs.

That looks so cool.

Good morning /mkg/~

All everyone's been talking about are the mega milks, but aren't these shorts too short?

Now that you mention it.

Proper ass fanservice in AMB games when?

Mildly amusing. Need to change outfit soon though.

RIP Wendy.

Masters that get rid of/kill/change their myroids are monsters.
At least Lolice had the decency to bring Luka back.

SOON.
Hopefully.

Dammit, all these people rolling gacha for cowgirl and getting tie-ups during my MMO event.

The ranking prizes are shit.

I don't think I'm ready for this yet.
I feel you. Also rolled a lot for the monthly outfit so I have enough linked items to exchange for the 3x outfit later. And of course I didn't get it and I'm not even interested in the overall ranking

I'll be recording all the scenario dialog in the event spreadsheet.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/147QTAusDVbgM6dCoNcBuTKF_xO-qJtE-k8hRYYlfnNY/edit?usp=sharing

I want the midway for Ouch and achieve/early for Seri. The overall is meh for me.

I forgot you existed, sorry Cath.

Ouch is a pretty cool name.

I wish I could forget I existed. Lucky.

Please don't say that

AMB stepping up their game.

Someone post chocolate milk.

Shiny!

Now I need some flatties to counterbalance the massive mammary overload.

Is strawberry milk okay?

I want Neapolitan

Shorts too long

it's based on a Russian kids' story about Dr. Aybolit (Dr. Ouch-it-hurts) who goes to Africa to heal animals and save kids from pirates, an adaptation of Dr. Doolittle

>three cow girls but each one is only 1/3 as stacked
Worth?

It's Alice!
Take it to the bank boys. Just like Alice.

Darker skin colors in DG fucking when?

Never

Like they are going to update a shit load of outfits just for a few coalburners.

This is why you color your base in greyscale so you can just apply color tones on top of them during load.

Of course it is!

Give me three loli cows if that's the case, or two lolis and a shota

Are lolis pandas?

Wait a minute that hat, where is that from? I feel like I have the outfit it goes to but i'm not sure

Commanding Girl xx 47761, it looks like a navy uniform. It was from Kanna's shop, the hats were moen and the outfits were AP.

I'm guessing I missed it when it came around there, now I feel foolish.

There are clearly boobs there.

Who did the cow better, DG or MCC?

DG's shitty looking leg ruins it.

Reminder DG draws the breasts way better. I also like the forward lean of the body. The belly button flab pressed together is nice.

See for how the leg looks behind the tank. It is nothing strange. If you cannot fold your leg so that each side can touch each other, either standing or sitting in seiza position, then you have a health issue.

Yeah so? Of course you can fold your leg like that, it still looks like shit.

Nah it looks cute

What a goof, you've never heard of foot/leg pops?

You guys are retarded, blinded by tittys. There is definitely something wrong with the perspective or something on that leg/boot.

Titties not involved, I think its cute when the girl's leg is up like that.

Who cares if they couldn't be bothered to get a reference for the angle of the boot foot, the entire torso and tits of the MCC version looks like a Deviantards first attempt at drawing an ero anime body.

There's no reason to bully cowbots

>being this mad that another game has a similar outfit

I'm not mad, I love my MCC version of the cowtits, I'm just saying it's inferior to the new DG one. JP FD also has it's own version but I don't think I saved a pic.

>when you receive this seven times
I don't know how to interpret this.

Throwing eggs at someone or their belongings such as their car is an insult. Sounds like another person is triggered over your script girls.

Seriously you guys should set it so that it only visits your friend list. It probably wouldn't even result in a huge CP income loss considering a lot of randoms don't get what Likes are for.

*throws eggs*

But they're presents, you know?

"presents"

Diligent a shit.